00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ErinJA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

If You Ruled The World...

2,310 Views | 41 Replies

Response to If You Ruled The World... 2009-05-31 19:08:27

I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sweep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own

I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing:
"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"

One minute I held the key
Next the walls were closed on me
And I discovered that my castles stand
Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Anyway...
I would spread it out between nations, everyone knows dictators aren't very fun, revolt everywhere.

The Game

Response to If You Ruled The World... 2009-05-31 21:00:07

Honestly?

I'd shut down all charities sending money to africa.
Kill all of the inhabitants of africa that are starving (Just to speed up what's already happening)
Donate their healthy organs and such to hospitals.
And have Europeans Colonize that place, They'll do better than the Natives, because they don't have aids.
After I do that, trade with africa will be much more profitable, as their resources will be put to better use, and overpopulation will definitely be a smaller problem.
I'd dispose of all handicapped people, 'cept maybe some I know personally, Not because they stain the genepool or anything, but because they can't work.
I would completely stop all funding to religious facilities, and urge the world to become Atheist or Nihilist, so that we can focus on more important things, I'd use the money saved from cutting religifags off, for the education system.
I would disarm all known nuclear weapons in the world, and ban their production.
I would also ban rap, hip hop, and any pop music from being made, but not like, burn the old stuff, I trust that people will get bored of it soon enough.
Musical Education would become a mandatory part of the education system, just a class like anything else.
I would arrange things in a manner,so that there is only one currency.
And THEN I'd get a room full of babes to serve me etc.

BBS Signature

Response to If You Ruled The World... 2009-05-31 21:06:11

Well i would wave my magic wand and banish all things evil and corrupt into tiskewl's box (i stole it from Pandora as the last evil act ever!) Then i would release it all on you for makin this thread and thinkin you can save the world.

Response to If You Ruled The World... 2009-05-31 22:00:17

If I ruled the world?!

HAXORZ 2 DA MAXORZ!!1!

PS3 ID: MEPHILIS

If you're using a sniper rifle, it's called sniping. When you're NOT using a sniper rifle, it's called camping.

Response to If You Ruled The World... 2009-05-31 22:27:27

Legalize drugs, institute a corpse recycling system (i.e. cannibalism), institute world wide capital punishment for rape, premeditated murder, etc. Also eliminate the nuclear arsenal, legalize torture of war criminals for information and such. You know, stuff like you would find in a typical dystopian society.

Because a freedom is slavery, war is peace, and ignorance is strength.

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature

Response to If You Ruled The World... 2009-05-31 22:28:00

umm....

wtf?

The redesign happened, now my signature doesn't match anymore.

BBS Signature

Response to If You Ruled The World... 2009-05-31 22:46:48

Cure famine and hunger, better economy. Pretty much it, I would have to think about the rest.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Security Shield

Playing - Call of Duty 4

Sig made by - SupraAddict

BBS Signature

Response to If You Ruled The World... 2009-06-01 01:04:38

At 5/31/09 09:00 PM, Kiddmeizter wrote: Honestly?

I'd shut down all charities sending money to africa.
Kill all of the inhabitants of africa that are starving (Just to speed up what's already happening)
Donate their healthy organs and such to hospitals.
And have Europeans Colonize that place, They'll do better than the Natives, because they don't have aids.
After I do that, trade with africa will be much more profitable, as their resources will be put to better use, and overpopulation will definitely be a smaller problem.
I'd dispose of all handicapped people, 'cept maybe some I know personally, Not because they stain the genepool or anything, but because they can't work.
I would completely stop all funding to religious facilities, and urge the world to become Atheist or Nihilist, so that we can focus on more important things, I'd use the money saved from cutting religifags off, for the education system.
I would disarm all known nuclear weapons in the world, and ban their production.
I would also ban rap, hip hop, and any pop music from being made, but not like, burn the old stuff, I trust that people will get bored of it soon enough.
Musical Education would become a mandatory part of the education system, just a class like anything else.
I would arrange things in a manner,so that there is only one currency.
And THEN I'd get a room full of babes to serve me etc.

The scary thing is, most of this list actually would result in the world being a better place overall. (Not the part about Europeans, since you could really bring in anyone; and not the part about the harem, for lack of direct consequence to global events. Not sure about the advent of nihilism; I think social values do have their purpose.)

That said, I am of the mind that the ends never justify the means, and would take steps to ensure my survival well beyond the fall of the Kiddmeizter regime to mark it as an age of misery and iniquity in recorded history despite whatever benefits resulted. (Clearly I am no nihilist.)

Response to If You Ruled The World... 2009-06-01 01:32:17

I would take away the law of GRAVITY!!!

sterility is hereditary...LAWL

BBS Signature

Response to If You Ruled The World... 2009-06-01 05:03:44

I'll put only a small budget for military and put most of it in the space program.

http://www.neobux.com/?r=Ezikeil85

Please signup under me. It's win-win, you earn, I earn. Finally something to pay for all your "special" internet needs.

Response to If You Ruled The World... 2009-06-01 10:06:57

Why do so many people have this thing against rape?

Everyone knows that all women secretly want to be raped...

I have a pink miniature unicorn in my left testicle. Prove me wrong.

Response to If You Ruled The World... 2009-06-01 10:14:23

I'd buy a new planet and move everyone there (except terrorists), let everyone start over, and have this world all to myself. I'd move to the new planet eventually, but why rush?

I'd call the new planet either Spongeland or Jizzworld and my first order of buisness would be to legalize weed on said planet.