00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mike181 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Dr. Rex / Extended

715 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Dr. Rex / Extended 2009-05-31 07:05:05

I don't know if this is already posted...but I know a lot of musicians here use loops. Its fun to play around with, pretty handy!

Dr. REX / Extended

BBS Signature

Response to Dr. Rex / Extended 2009-05-31 07:06:57

At 5/31/09 07:05 AM, MoniMC wrote: I don't know if this is already posted...but I know a lot of musicians here use loops. Its fun to play around with, pretty handy!

Dr. REX / Extended

What is this? a .CMB file?

More info would be nice.

Response to Dr. Rex / Extended 2009-05-31 07:11:25

At 5/31/09 07:06 AM, MICHhimself wrote:
At 5/31/09 07:05 AM, MoniMC wrote: I don't know if this is already posted...but I know a lot of musicians here use loops. Its fun to play around with, pretty handy!

Dr. REX / Extended
What is this? a .CMB file?

More info would be nice.

Oh yea haha
This is for the Reason Users, and .CMB stands for "Combinator" which is a device in Reason.

BBS Signature

Response to Dr. Rex / Extended 2009-05-31 07:17:03

Hey this is cool to! a cross fader!
Example .RNS (linked from propellerhead.se)

BBS Signature

Response to Dr. Rex / Extended 2009-05-31 07:20:58

Even if you have been using Reason for awhile you can still learn a lot here.

BBS Signature

Response to Dr. Rex / Extended 2009-05-31 07:37:45

At 5/31/09 07:20 AM, MoniMC wrote: Even if you have been using Reason for awhile you can still learn a lot here.

I don't completely agree with the first paragraph on that page ;)
I think it's okay to use loops, as long as you either slice them up and re-arrange them, or just use a little drumloop to make your own drumline bit more 'full' sounding.

Anyway, I think these links might be nice to post in The Reason Thread

Also, when you offer links to download something, you might just want to link to the page where you can download them, instead of direct links to the file. People like to know what they're downloading.

Response to Dr. Rex / Extended 2009-05-31 09:45:36

At 5/31/09 07:37 AM, MICHhimself wrote: I don't completely agree with the first paragraph on that page ;)
I think it's okay to use loops, as long as you either slice them up and re-arrange them, or just use a little drumloop to make your own drumline bit more 'full' sounding.

Which is basically what it was saying. With a short sentence on the end telling you that "OMG DR REX IS FUCKING GOOD AT THIS SHIT".