00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New Ep Out -> "breaking Influence"

890 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey Everyone,

We are happy to let all our NG friends know that our first EP is up for sale on iTunes, Amazon, and various other digital distributors.

PREVIEW:

Track List:
Heaven's Storm
I'm Alright
Anxiety Cure
No More Words
Heaven's Storm (Instrumental)
Anxiety Cure (Instrumental)
Heaven's Storm (Acoustic)

All songs have had excessive amounts of time put into mixing to make sure we give you guys the quality sometimes lacking from typical newgrounds submission (No offense dimrain, we all love you just the same). First four songs and Heaven's Storm Acoustic feature vocal performances from both RenoakRhythm and Sinjim (The two members of Approaching Nirvana). We included the instrumental versions of our most popular songs specifically for our Newgrounds audience, so do take advantage of those downloads as they are not found anywhere else.

Here are the links:

iTunes

Amazon

Myspace

We are also very excited because July 1st our "Sounds of Summer" EP will be available. This EP will show the mainstream side of Approaching Nirvana, yet incorporating the interesting blend of Electronica and Classical music. It also features two instant hits with local newgrounds real female singing sensation "Liralei". We will make sure to make a post on our page and also a post in the forum. So look out for that one.
Lira's NG Page
Lira's Myspace

Finally a high five to all Newgrounds artists alike. This is a fun community and we've all watched it change and grow in different ways. Lets keep the audio portal rocking, and give reasons for Machinima to use our music in their videos....Lawl.

- Approaching Nirvana

------*This message has been approved by Rucklo, take up your complaints with him... rather... don't bother him, he may hurt you with his tough love*-------

New Ep Out ->

BBS Signature

Response to New Ep Out -> "breaking Influence" 2009-05-29 08:09:29

Congrats guys, Ill be purchasing a copy later on today after I stop posting this message on my phone :P. The stuff Ive heard on your myspace is excellent, you can find a pseudo-review in the email I sent you...

Hi there my name is not Bill.

BBS Signature

Response to New Ep Out -> "breaking Influence" 2009-05-29 08:11:43

Not one for much of moderation, but this was supposed to go in the advertisement thread, not in a thread of it's own, bewares the AP mods locking it. Grats btw

BBS Signature

Response to New Ep Out -> "breaking Influence" 2009-05-29 08:47:38

TLDR?

At 5/28/09 11:14 PM, ApproachingNirvana wrote:
------*This message has been approved by Rucklo, take up your complaints with him... rather... don't bother him, he may hurt you with his tough love*-------

Hi there my name is not Bill.

BBS Signature

Response to New Ep Out -> "breaking Influence" 2009-05-29 22:48:15

At 5/29/09 08:11 AM, Cross666 wrote: Not one for much of moderation, but this was supposed to go in the advertisement thread, not in a thread of it's own, bewares the AP mods locking it. Grats btw

EP. For moneys. From a respected artist.

Lulz. Had by me. At your expense.

Response to New Ep Out -> "breaking Influence" 2009-05-31 00:27:21

At 5/29/09 08:09 AM, curriemaster wrote: Congrats guys, Ill be purchasing a copy later on today after I stop posting this message on my phone :P. The stuff Ive heard on your myspace is excellent, you can find a pseudo-review in the email I sent you...

Hey Curriemaster,

Got your email and sent ya another one back ;)

Exciting stuff be happening.

BBS Signature