00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

So, I'm officially screwed..

3,012 Views | 45 Replies

So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 18:41:41

This is going to sound so much worse than it is, but here's what happened.

Back in the 2nd marking period ( months ago ) me and my friends at the lunch table were engaging in normal cafeteria conversation. Than, a hot girl walked by and I said jokingly "damn, I would rape her". Everyone got a kick out of this, so they asked me who else I would rape. I than went on to name random girls in the school. Every once in a while after that, they would ask if I had any new rape victims. And I would just say the first girl that came to mind. No big deal, just a minor joke.

So this happened months ago, but today one of my friends came up to me and said "I have to apologize, I might have let a girl know about your rape list". I just said fuck you, because he said she got the joke and it wasn't a big deal.

But, now today at LEAST 15 girls came up to me like "what is up with this list of yours?" or "Dude, what the hell". Everyone was really pissed off. Because the random girls I named on the list now know they were on the "list" and they started to get scared. Now I'm not like a weirdo or anything, so a lot of them understood it was just a joke.

But someone caught a wiff of it and went to the office. They called me down and we had a big discussion and shit of why it's wrong. I did my best to pursuade him it was just a joke, but he didn't care. So now I'm suspended for 2 weeks, out of school, and have sexual harrassment charges against me.

So yea, I'm like beyond fucked right now. Besides the legal trouble, every girl in the school now knows. So my chances of getting another girlfriend here are zero.

Sorry for block of text, but the story needed that much to go into the extent of how much I am fucked.

--------------- "Disrespect women and acquire currency" ---------------

BBS Signature

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 18:42:41

That's sick and disgusting.
"YEAH DUDE I'D TOTALLY RAPE HER LOLOLO"

BBS Signature

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 18:43:06

Rape isn't funny.

However, your story is.

Do what now...?

BBS Signature

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 18:44:05

Yeah, you should try not to say you'll rape people whether it be jokingly intended or not next time.

IF THERE IS A NECKST TIEM

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 18:44:31

At 5/28/09 06:43 PM, Elios wrote: Rape isn't funny.

However, your story is.

seconded

BBS Signature

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 18:45:41

rape...
e-par...
yeah...

ENDOFLINE.

BBS Signature

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 18:46:37

At 5/28/09 06:43 PM, Elios wrote: Rape isn't funny.

However, your story is.

Well uhhhhh yeah..... Should have thought before you opened your mouth and let the words "I WOULD RAPE HER" escape from it.

Oh, and Good luck with that.

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 18:46:26

That's fucked up. I hate dicks who feel the need to be Mr. Hero and tell on someone even though it's obviously a joke, if I were you I wouldn't take it, fuck suspension just go to class and pretend like it all never happened. If they tell you to leave explain your case until until someone with a brain and a sense of humor hears you and try and go all out on this. It might not seem all that important, but if you really have a sexual harassment charge against you, especially over a joke you need to set your record straight before shit gets really fucked up.

aquaticmole.

BBS Signature

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 18:47:43

Rape isn't a joke, nor something to laugh at.

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 18:47:45

Sirtom also joked about doing illegal things. Look where he's at.

Now with 100% more Steam! lI Minecraft you say? 63.246.149.6 II XBL: WorseThanMonday II

BBS Signature

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 18:48:25

I'd get new friends. People who don't have a sick sense of humor, like us (NG), sicken me.

When you get back, get social as hell and stand tall against the rumors. They'll take on a stance of "Thou protest too much" if you get defensive, so literally brush off any names or attempts at reviving the rumor.

Also, let your friends know, crystal clear, to grow the fuck up. Some might find it ironic, some might find that as a wake-up call...just kinda depends on your delivery, I suppose.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 18:49:20

Don't throw away the rape list just yet.

I have a feeling it'll come in handy when you and your friends are locked together in the same jail cell accused of criminal intent to commit sexual assault.

BBS Signature

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 18:53:37

Your fault for listing every girl that came into your head onto that rape list...

BBS Signature

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 18:54:03

Let me guess, you live in the USA?

Poor guy. After North Korea the USA may be she shittiest country to live in for a guy. I'd rather live in AIDS-infested Africa than feminism-infested USA.

I have a pink miniature unicorn in my left testicle. Prove me wrong.

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 18:54:56

At 5/28/09 06:47 PM, xports wrote: Sirtom also joked about doing illegal things. Look where he's at.

Joked?

BBS Signature

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 18:56:01

Oh the drama of high school. Your classmates are retarded and so is your school. I love how people who have probably known you for your whole life or a reasonable amount of time just say "Oh, I never knew he was like that, better call the cops". They do however have a legal obligation to give you a psychological assessment if they think you're actually serious about rape.

This could have been avoided by you not saying "I'd rape her and her and her and her and her and her and her", but seriously, when I was in high school we threatened to kill each other all the time (Jokingly of course, everybody knew we were kidding around). You need to get your friends who were there to stand up for you.

BBS Signature

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 18:57:44

At 5/28/09 06:54 PM, TheSilverGuitar wrote:
At 5/28/09 06:47 PM, xports wrote: Sirtom also joked about doing illegal things. Look where he's at.
Joked?

I cant fucking belive SirTom is in fucking jail. Is he really?

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 18:58:51

Joked?

That was his defense.

Now with 100% more Steam! lI Minecraft you say? 63.246.149.6 II XBL: WorseThanMonday II

BBS Signature

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 19:00:05

If I wasn't so beat down atm I'd be raging mad hard. I hate high school so much. I hate all of this bullshit. You have not done anything wrong. I completely sympathize with you.

You said there were sexual harassment charges. Who is charging you? The school? You said by and large your peers understood it was a joke. Whatever the case, bring out the big guns. Get a lawyer and treat this seriously, because if you are convicted of sexual harassment who knows how much that could fuck up your life. If I was in your shoes, I'd dig into my college fund, anything, to pay for a good lawyer. It's insane how much money stupid people could cost you.

If a female student is accusing you of sexual harassment, she ought to be reminded that you aren't responsible for her misunderstanding. Your school should probably listen to that, too.

x

BBS Signature

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 19:00:51

At 5/28/09 06:58 PM, xports wrote:
Joked?
That was his defense.

But can't you see how this is different?

OP didn't come up to school the next day with chloroform, a hankerchief, duct tape, and lube.

...not that I would know what a rapist would need or anything...heh...

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 19:02:21

dude i understand your pain but u need to learn to resolve situations the proper way bud. You shuld have lied to the principle that someone made up that list about you and you didnt have anything to do with it. No evidence. No trial.

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 19:03:39

At 5/28/09 06:54 PM, Aughiris wrote: Let me guess, you live in the USA?

Poor guy. After North Korea the USA may be she shittiest country to live in for a guy. I'd rather live in AIDS-infested Africa than feminism-infested USA.

Aughiris, it's not feminism. It's stupidity. Because something similar happened to me, too (though on a much smaller scale).

x

BBS Signature

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 19:06:22

I hope this is a fucking joke because that is some sick ass shit you loser.

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 19:07:13

I did the exact same thing once, except all my friends joined in on the joke.

Those don't sound like friends who ratted on you..

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 19:07:46

At 5/28/09 07:00 PM, Phobotech wrote: OP didn't come up to school the next day with chloroform, a hankerchief, duct tape, and lube.

I'm just saying. Two people have already been arrested at my school within the past five years for attempted murder. Why? Because they kept "lists." I don't know about you, but if I heard that someone had a "list," I'd be on the phone with the cops as fast as I possibly could.

BBS Signature

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 19:08:29

At 5/28/09 07:00 PM, SeeInTheDark wrote: If I wasn't so beat down atm I'd be raging mad hard. I hate high school so much. I hate all of this bullshit. You have not done anything wrong. I completely sympathize with you.

You said there were sexual harassment charges. Who is charging you? The school?

No, the girls parents.

If a female student is accusing you of sexual harassment, she ought to be reminded that you aren't responsible for her misunderstanding. Your school should probably listen to that, too.

They won't, my school is fucking corrupt.

And also, I'm too poor to afford a good lawyer. Meanwhile the girl is mad rich. She's going to win, and I'm going to get even more fucked. How did it come to this..

--------------- "Disrespect women and acquire currency" ---------------

BBS Signature

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 19:13:00

Hope you learned your lesson from it.

Making a joke out of raping someone really isn't funny at all. You were being a complete prick and you've been caught out. Hope the brief laugh you had was worth it.

Some people feel content to pour syrup on shit and call it pancakes their whole lives.

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 19:15:29

Didn't sound bad to me at all, me and my buddies joke about that all the time. Don't you have like, less then 2 weeks of school left anyway?

BBS Signature

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 19:15:50

At 5/28/09 07:10 PM, TheLameSauce wrote:
At 5/28/09 07:07 PM, xports wrote:
At 5/28/09 07:00 PM, Phobotech wrote:
I don't know about you, but if I heard that someone had a "list," I'd be on the phone with the cops as fast as I possibly could.
then you are a victim of the culture of fear that is ruining the world.

What? Excuse me for not wanting to play around with my life, and the lives of the people around me. If someone makes a threat to my life, or the lives around me, I'm going to do something. Yes, it's out of fear, but it's justified.

Rape/murder/arson is not funny. It never was, and it never will be. It's a serious threat. If you're stupid enough to make it, you better be willing to take the consequences.

BBS Signature

Response to So, I'm officially screwed.. 2009-05-28 19:16:57

Stick it in her pooper.