00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mike181 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

There is a bomb at the Earth's core

2,563 Views | 37 Replies

Response to There is a bomb at the Earth's core 2009-05-26 14:00:51

Get the country together and have all the scientists and mechanics work on drilling machines and suits, while the rest of us get a start on digging. Conact China, Britain, Australia, and others and tell them to do the same. Once one of the drilling machines and suits are made, one person would drill their way down to the center of the earth, preferably a bomb squad member. With every suit and machine made, somebody else would go down and we would have thousands just in America drilling to the center of the Earth. At the center, we would meet up with the other countries and work together to diffuse the bomb, and we would successfully diffuse it 5 seconds before it goes off, and all are happy. The tunnel created by the digging would then become a cheap way to get from America to Europe or Asia.

Response to There is a bomb at the Earth's core 2009-05-26 14:08:59

At 5/26/09 02:00 PM, Imaku wrote:

:The tunnel created by the digging would then become a cheap way to get from America to Europe or Asia.
impossible!!

if u fell down the hole, then once you reached the center, you would start to fall the other way. eventually youd be stuck in the middle.

I make sigs on request.

BBS Signature

Response to There is a bomb at the Earth's core 2009-05-26 14:11:07

At 5/26/09 02:08 PM, MiniRaider wrote:
At 5/26/09 02:00 PM, Imaku wrote: The tunnel created by the digging would then become a cheap way to get from America to Europe or Asia.
impossible!!

if u fell down the hole, then once you reached the center, you would start to fall the other way. eventually youd be stuck in the middle.

That's why you're supposed to attach rockets to yourself, duh.

Response to There is a bomb at the Earth's core 2009-05-26 14:11:56

Not tell a soul...and go and piss on someone i really don't like.

Piss

BBS Signature

Response to There is a bomb at the Earth's core 2009-05-27 06:31:02

At 5/26/09 02:20 AM, ThePortalGuru wrote: That will cause a massive Universe-ripping explosion if not defused. You have 5 hours left, and billions of innocent lives at stake. WHAT WILL YOU DO?

Well id probably die, Considering it would take years to get to the center of the earth.

Zombie Crew.

Steam ID: Condor .'.'.'. PSN ID: JoeNG1

BBS Signature

Response to There is a bomb at the Earth's core 2009-05-27 06:41:30

At 5/26/09 02:23 AM, chickendance333 wrote: How would ther be a fuse or ignition without oxygen?

The same way it happened with Big Bang. DUnno, ask the manufacturer for details.

Response to There is a bomb at the Earth's core 2009-05-27 06:44:58

uhh ok here is the deal
ILL DO EVERYTHING
for 4 hours but in the fifth one illconfess all my sins so i can go in heaven
if i cant do that
ill just go to another planert

Ph33r mah l33t sk!||z | copy and paste nothing to be cool | 2012 WILL FUCKING HAPPEN believe |

BBS Signature

Response to There is a bomb at the Earth's core 2009-05-27 06:47:02

I would hijack a plane to take me to the hadron super collider and make the scientists turn it on so it makes a black hole in the center of the earth thus sucking up the bomb (and the rest of the world...whoops....) THUS saving the day from the bomb. Just we'll be killed by the black hole instead.