00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Making an Anime Opening!

9,481 Views | 9 Replies

Making an Anime Opening! 2009-05-24 13:24:22

I'm looking for a song that fits anime, I'm going to make an anime opening to my upcoming book, Dyuaru Kontan. And maybe if I get enough feed back, turn it into a sprite comic, or if I feel REALLY up to it, a Flash Anime. Maybe a Sprite Anime. But of course, I can't use songs that I have to pay to use! So I need a song from Newgrounds or such, one that I can use freely. Anybody willing to share some links to some interesting songs, perhaps a song you made? Of course I'll credit you. Wouldn't be very nice if I didn't eh? Anyway, thank you for your time. And anybody that wants to help with this anime opening, jeez, it'd be great!

Again, thank you for your time.

~Zeriga.

P.S. Book Cover below, book is already being writen.

Making an Anime Opening!

Response to Making an Anime Opening! 2009-05-24 13:25:29

P.S. That Cover is really a ton better quality, but I had to ruin it to post it here.

Response to Making an Anime Opening! 2009-05-26 18:12:52

I'd be happy to write something new to it. Can you pm me a link to the intro so I can see what I'm writing for?

Response to Making an Anime Opening! 2009-05-26 21:02:33

Same here, what are you looking for roughly? one of those J-Pop styled songs that most anime uses or something a little more geared towards the mood of your series?

BBS Signature

Response to Making an Anime Opening! 2009-05-28 13:11:03

At 5/26/09 06:12 PM, GundayMonday wrote: I'd be happy to write something new to it. Can you pm me a link to the intro so I can see what I'm writing for?

I usually animate to music. So basically I haven't made it, been waiting for a song. And, I'd like J-Pop with the lyrics so I can sub it personally like a real anime opening in Japan. So basically, your free to do what you wish.

The series is mostly action, adventure, and romance. It's also quite dramatic. The opening I'm thinking of is something simliar to Hayate no Gotoku's latest opening. Wonderwind.

Thanks for the replies, both of the above people.

Response to Making an Anime Opening! 2009-05-28 13:52:47

any chance we/ I can get a look at any character-work/ animation style you use? I tend to try and match styles in a very curious way, it's just how I work.

BBS Signature

Response to Making an Anime Opening! 2009-05-28 16:06:08

Yeah what do your characters look like?

Response to Making an Anime Opening! 2009-05-28 16:47:37

At 5/28/09 01:11 PM, TrueZerx wrote: And, I'd like J-Pop with the lyrics so I can sub it personally like a real anime opening in Japan. So basically, your free to do what you wish.

so that means we HAVE to include lyrics and find someone to sing them? in japenese / english? or are you happy with an instrumental?

Response to Making an Anime Opening! 2009-06-04 20:54:09

1: All of my work is on www.truezerx.deviantart.com.

2: Read above.

3: I'd love lyrics, it adds alot to a song to have lyrics sometimes, especially with animes. But it's up to you. Hell, it could even just be repeation of a phrase relating to the book.

Thanks again everyone.

Response to Making an Anime Opening! 2012-07-09 10:08:00

dude i am making my own manga/anime and so far i have 16 openings if written myself and they are amazing if u need any help with some other openings i will be happy to wright the lyrics. i cant announce the name of my anime because it isnt safe on the internet someone could steel the name.

Making an Anime Opening!