Be a Supporter!
jossospro
jossospro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Harsh Reviews Nov. 29th, 2009 @ 04:19 AM Reply

i looked at all ur profiles and ur musics: ur all shit thats why ur here crying about harsh reviews you pieces of shit u can all go die in a hole.

btw i voted 5 on sum of ur musics now u vote 5 me too tyvm

Blackhole12
Blackhole12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Game Developer
Response to Harsh Reviews Nov. 29th, 2009 @ 04:58 AM Reply

At 11/29/09 04:19 AM, jossospro wrote: i looked at all ur profiles and ur musics: ur all shit thats why ur here crying about harsh reviews you pieces of shit u can all go die in a hole.

btw i voted 5 on sum of ur musics now u vote 5 me too tyvm

If any of you want to laugh really, really hard, go look at some of his reviews.

Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to Harsh Reviews Nov. 29th, 2009 @ 06:52 AM Reply

this topic was entertaining, i didnt eat popcorn though.. that stuff is bad for you.

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. pm me for (free) hire, depending on your project i will make you a ost.

SolidElectro
SolidElectro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Harsh Reviews Nov. 29th, 2009 @ 12:14 PM Reply

I only recall having one "abusive" review, there was this person who told me that all i could do was "computer shite" (using his own words), obviously he was a metalhead who had a certain love for powerchords a-la Nickelback style.

BBS Signature
amaterasu
amaterasu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Harsh Reviews Nov. 29th, 2009 @ 01:02 PM Reply

I guess some people are just too thin skinned, I look at some of my very straightforward reviews about the way a track is mixed and they have been rated "useless" meanwhile, the reviews praising the hell of of the track are all useful. Lol. I'm probably sticking to PM's for reviews now, if nobody appreciates the advice I have to give.

beep

BBS Signature
amaterasu
amaterasu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Harsh Reviews Nov. 29th, 2009 @ 01:04 PM Reply

Wow I just looked and a lot of the tracks I've reviewed have disappeared...more reasons to forgoe the typical review system.

beep

BBS Signature
Step
Step
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to Harsh Reviews Nov. 29th, 2009 @ 03:05 PM Reply

At 11/29/09 04:58 AM, Blackhole12 wrote: If any of you want to laugh really, really hard, go look at some of his reviews.

Yayz, whistle points!

Review Request Club | PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON THIS I BEG YOU | Formerly Supersteph54
I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for any Audio Portal-related help.

BBS Signature