00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Malicious Portal Entries

13,057 Views | 118 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 01:25:13

hmm, i've been lookin around, on a alt-account, to see if i can find any, and i saw one ( right before my comp crashed >_< ), that, i hoverd over the link, and it was about 700kb. and i went to watch a dif. one, so when i went back to that one, it was only 200kb.... i didnt let it finish load, cuz i olmost burnt my food, but... seems surta strange, and when i came back it was around 700kb again

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 01:27:24

This reminds me of the ring. Its a flash, and 7 minutes after watching it you get your account stolen... Hey.. thats not a bad idea for an animation... hmm.... AHH NO COPY RIGHT COPY RIGHT!!

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 01:38:49

At 1/18/04 01:27 AM, StupedKid wrote: This reminds me of the ring. Its a flash, and 7 minutes after watching it you get your account stolen... Hey.. thats not a bad idea for an animation... hmm.... AHH NO COPY RIGHT COPY RIGHT!!

No wonder why your Alias is so...

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 01:41:14

At 1/18/04 01:38 AM, mAnUpHuS wrote:
At 1/18/04 01:27 AM, StupedKid wrote: This reminds me of the ring. Its a flash, and 7 minutes after watching it you get your account stolen... Hey.. thats not a bad idea for an animation... hmm.... AHH NO COPY RIGHT COPY RIGHT!!

Apt? Oh and STFU StupedKid, you're not funny.

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 01:48:25

I hope Wade catchs these fucks!
And then I hope they all go to jail and get raped day after day after day.

Mike

BBS Signature

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 02:00:35

At 1/18/04 01:41 AM, Zicdeh wrote:
At 1/18/04 01:38 AM, mAnUpHuS wrote:
Apt? Oh and STFU StupedKid, you're not funny.

Who's trying to be funny? It reminds me of the ring... Is the fact that i have imaginative thinking so hard to grasp?

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 02:05:33

At 1/18/04 02:00 AM, StupedKid wrote:
At 1/18/04 01:41 AM, Zicdeh wrote: Apt? Oh and STFU StupedKid, you're not funny.
Who's trying to be funny? It reminds me of the ring... Is the fact that i have imaginative thinking so hard to grasp?

Oh no, nothing wrong with that, just that the part where you go 'COPY RIGHT COPY RIGHT' sounds like a pathetic attempt to inject some humor into your post.

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 02:09:09

Shouldn't every post make the slightest attempt to be funny, especially if it's coming from a not so serious person.

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 02:34:21

At 1/18/04 02:09 AM, StupedKid wrote: Shouldn't every post make the slightest attempt to be funny, especially if it's coming from a not so serious person.

Hamburgers up my ass make the world a better place. Don't talk to your door unless it says hello. Only walk with your right leg and insult your left leg for not being your right leg.

Mike

BBS Signature

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 02:40:51

For a minute I was thinking that maybe liljim messed up the NG database when trying to fix it and improve it.

nah

"It's sad. All these kids have to do school at home. Homeschooling. How long until a teacher fucks one of her students?" - Mark Normand

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 02:45:25

At 1/18/04 12:32 AM, Magikoopa wrote: it's probably the submission directly UNDER everblayde's RPG tutorial (currently called "Alien Homnid Preview!11!" submitted by n00b_101 user-id 724786. The submission was marked already, so just look out for other shit by him.

Ok, that is my alternate account, and no way would I fuck up newgrounds, no matter how much I hate it(Which I don't..just the bbs). But I created n00b_101 incase this account ever got fucked up.

"It's sad. All these kids have to do school at home. Homeschooling. How long until a teacher fucks one of her students?" - Mark Normand

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 03:04:53

Somebody must be a good programm3er to do that. They must also be pretty sad too.

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 03:07:40

I have no idea how you guys have Newgrounds set up or how the malicious flash have been changing user accounts, but technically couldn’t you prevent this by requiring their password to be re-entered before changing any account settings? I'm assuming that the flash files are just submitting some sort of form that activates a Newgrounds profile updating script, so would password requirements prevent that from happening?

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 03:14:36

Nevermind, I'm an idiot, Newgrounds already requires password re-entry for account information updates.

I'll just... you know... be leaving now....

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 03:26:13

wow, that's pretty big. i somehow doubt everyone's gonna log out of their accounts tho...

Sig

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 04:22:26

I am fairly confident that they are the same person and I do agree that he need to be booted on acount of his malicious self voting, and who knows what else they are doing, portal entries.

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 04:35:56

At 1/18/04 04:27 AM, ParagonX9 wrote: "DO NOT WATCH"

Does someone else still has the .swf???

umm all you have to do is log out and go to it and watch it again but its marked right now and i doubt that wade,tom, or liljim will send you the swf and i seriously doubt they will put it back on if it is malicious....sorry maybe just ask the person that made it to send u it :)

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 04:41:14

At 1/18/04 04:27 AM, ParagonX9 wrote: Does someone else still has the .swf???

Well I suppose I have it since it has been months since I last cleaned them lol. But the problem is I don't know where to get them ... I totally forgot !
Anyways, you can always add me on AIM or MSN [ alexsmolikus@hotmail.com] and you tell me how to find them and I go and look for it and give it to you through file transfer. If you want, and if it hasn't been done, of course.
That being said,

It's cool to see Wade taking decisions on that matter.

I play lottery. I always lose.

LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 04:49:08

Is it just me or are all the flash entries not workin? I get a "Page cannot be displayed" sign... Is this some way to try and stop the malicious code, is it the late night maitenance that iv never encountered before?

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 04:51:22

umm ok this has absolutly nothing to do with this topic but it needs to be read.........i cannot watch ANY movies or games
it keeps saying cannot find htttp://www.newgrounds.com/blahblahblah/content or watever every flash ive tried has come up with this........
i hope we dont have any other major errors.......i hope this is a temporary thing........

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 05:04:56

Too late now,my account has already been deleted.So now i have to do all the hard work again rebuilding it!!!

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 05:28:55

My account is still safe, but I noticed I can't view any portal submissions. It says "uploads.newgrounds.com could not be found."

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 05:31:15

i sure hope you get this fixed...but, you probably will. you've fixed so much since i first saw this site. but, then, some other thing will probably show it's ugly face, making NG unsafe again...first it were those outwar fuckers...then those malicious reviews...then there were malicious submissions...what will be next?

Malicious Portal Entries

fucking magnets man how do they work

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 05:32:33

At 1/18/04 05:04 AM, cyberdevil wrote: Too late now,my account has already been deleted.So now i have to do all the hard work again rebuilding it!!!

read wades first post again more carefully. he says the user name and password were most likely changed. he also goes into further detail on how to get it back.

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 05:48:13

I'm gettin the same message too

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 05:55:54

At 1/18/04 05:31 AM, kristof88 wrote: what will be next?

well first off why dont u put that picture in ur sig?

ok now to the point.........outwar-malicious reviews-malicious submissions-??????-malicious sigs?(when u click)-malicious acct's(with high power)
i hope like hell no one takes me seriously...........heh im kidding here that does not mean for some hacker to spend the next week testing out my ideas.....i will NOT BE FLATTERED BY THAT...........im being paranoid again.......its been tooooooo long since ive payed the mindless games on ng's......and i cant...........damn missing files...............i.........need........games...............my power is draining(like the old fart offa ranma 1/2 just less pervered)

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 05:59:24

At 1/18/04 05:04 AM, cyberdevil wrote: Too late now,my account has already been deleted.So now i have to do all the hard work again rebuilding it!!!

Why are you trying to hack accounts dude?

Mike

BBS Signature

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 06:02:03

At 1/18/04 05:59 AM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote:
Why are you trying to hack accounts dude?

Mike

Sorry pay no attention to that last post, from where I am sitting it is hard to read and I thought your screen name was "EvilerBird" don't ask me how I got that from your name but I did.

Mike

BBS Signature

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 06:06:12

god damn, what a time for this to happen. i jsut sighned up and now its not working, has anyon eever damaged the site this badly before? did it take long to repare? im hooked on NG now i cant LIVE WIHTOUT IT!.......im very codependent on my new obsesions

Response to Malicious Portal Entries 2004-01-18 06:12:05

At 1/18/04 06:06 AM, Starker wrote: god damn, what a time for this to happen. i jsut sighned up and now its not working, has anyon eever damaged the site this badly before? did it take long to repare? im hooked on NG now i cant LIVE WIHTOUT IT!.......im very codependent on my new obsesions

dont worry i dont think this has ever happened b4 but unless the entire ng's database(at least ever submission)was deleted than this shouldnt take more than an hour but i think some of these ppl are getting lazy(or im really hyper about ng's being down)
try to go watch pico its still there just none of the ones witht he whole load new pages are still there