New Topic Respond to this Topic
Nekoprism
Nekoprism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
The right Trance 2009-05-03 10:42:02 Reply

Ok... I'm posting this because I'm totally too lazy to continue my research.

I've received F-777's album as a price to his contest. I totally think he's incredible. But this is not about publicity.

It has been a while since I've listen to Trance music and the kind F-777 does (whatever name it has) is the kind I love. Their are many songs in Trance that do not sound like that, and I know others that do.

SO! If anyone, knowing Trance music enough here, can point me in the right direction, be it artists from NG or others, I'd be really happy to find many more source of the particular type of Trance! You can PM me or just reply to the post... I'm sure it could please others.

And please... try to help me... not just suggesting random stuff.

Thx a bunch!
Neko

BBS Signature
Mich
Mich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Musician
Response to The right Trance 2009-05-03 12:45:02 Reply

To be honest I'd rather call Jesse's music dance... Trance is just... different.
And I'm sorry but I don't know any artists of the top of my head that make that style like Jesse.

Nekoprism
Nekoprism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The right Trance 2009-05-06 07:48:41 Reply

At 5/3/09 12:45 PM, MICHhimself wrote: To be honest I'd rather call Jesse's music dance... Trance is just... different.
And I'm sorry but I don't know any artists of the top of my head that make that style like Jesse.

Ok... Trance or Dance I don't mind... I never really understood genre classifications. But I can't believe no one know where he got he's inspiration from (yes I asked him and he didn't answer) or another artist that sounds just like him.

Thx anyway

BBS Signature