00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Neptuno84 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What The Shit China? Nsfw!

17,182 Views | 128 Replies

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 10:23:22

That is absolutely disgusting.

Uh, is it just me or did that look kind of fake?

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 10:48:39

Hmmm...

What The Shit China? Nsfw!

The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 11:06:33

If it weren't for the fact that she was mutilated, that chick was actually pretty hot.

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 11:11:19

At 5/1/09 11:55 PM, vvwSLAYwvv wrote:
In the film, I take photos is not difficult, but when down to the bottom, taking photos, the hand I start falter. Because can not control the hand run, so the next photo I take is not clear enough for, I can not continue to take pictures for relatives and Stage

This translations last paragraph says something about "in the FILM I take PHOTOs". Probably fake.

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 11:13:48

Guys, it's a film.

Good job on proving your ignorance.

woohooo

;

BBS Signature

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 11:15:53

At 5/2/09 11:13 AM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 5/2/09 10:48 AM, ifureadthisdie wrote: Hmmm...
A helpful tag for that picture would be NOT SAFE FOR WORK!
This site does have 13 year olds registered!

The thread title already says NSFW, the 13 year olds should not have ever entered.

The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 11:17:32

DAMN!

She had some great tits too.

BBS Signature

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 11:23:03

Oooh, so if it was a film, then what kind of fucking film is this? I'll be damned to hell if this goes to theatres. And for all you guys who are saying my mom is sick, she didn't find this out. Her freind did and decided to make her tell me. Yeah, I feel pretty dumb now for thinking it's real

Hewo

BBS Signature

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 11:29:05

translated version: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl =en&sl=vi&u=http://phongcachtre.net/247-
xi-cang-dan-teen-shock/kinh-di-an-thit-g ai-trinh-o-trung-quoc/&ei=tGX8SdTqFJ78tg O1wZHrAQ&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=r esult&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://phongcac htre.net/247-xi-cang-dan-teen-shock/kinh -di-an-thit-gai-trinh-o-trung-quoc/%26hl %3Den%26client%3Dopera%26rls%3Den%26hs%3 D64b

tried posting a link, wouldn't work

btw, why do kidnappers take pictures of her and post it on the internet to show the world?

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 11:35:17

Seems like half the people in this thread says it's real and half says it's fake/shopped. To be honest, I don't care anymore. I just know it's some sick shit.

Hewo

BBS Signature

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 11:44:24

Here's a pigeon english translation:

Now want to eat t%u1EBFt people will choose what is meat? Gi%u1EA3 a pen, more in spring to visit the school you have found a project's - eater, but eat more of the girls! In the small village sites but this is a quiet and remote, yet is a main access points to Highway's languid. Some tourists in the often must go through here, moreover, they would still be room in the family of the village in this village. But of them, if the girls that are considered to be the owner of "stool pigeon" make sure the girls will get custody of the liquid to "raise meat", in time nourish, feed in, she girls are not out of the house, "the girl child meat" is not the sex with men, because that process meat girls, the lower the very delicious than she has to go through the interface. Parenting and the Tet, the fastening khieng after the order to "feed them", then all the house would be happy to enjoy the meat in dishes throughout the spring, is also made for the sale of meat and %u0111ình not "harvest", like the boys miss, and the wife or family does not have to please women in accommodation, the languid women most of them to choose the family that the couple have two face looked monitor consequences.

Also because, often when needed t%u1EBFt almost languid have guests here, so where to eat the operation has not detected it, but due to false vehicle flipped, thoughtful recent home school friend , is only available here you go play him, that the new eye witness to take the meat people do - - The girls on this about twenty years old, workers, half a year before she would leave work, and also not as find work is appropriate, so the new paint du Vocational water, would lodge in your home I was to "raise meat." Now to the new bathroom will be cleaned out khieng, you are naked, cold because it has been up to. Your I'm a security personnel in the village during the washing clean for girls, he also used, handcuff girls back to the washing easily.

People in the village for the case "meat people" this, they are seen as open for, larger, is often evident on. You are not my girlfriend, I say: "beautiful girls so that butcher is taking the food away, or get his wife as she is not better"? I tell you, the village he is a charter not get another girl's village, because to them, the girls in the other villages are only used to eat meat only. Stories often days with each other, they often together the girls arrested for meat is x%u1EBB EXCEPT Youth (pork meat to eat Tet), tropology Save as she's the, heard the child to be a "EXCEPT Youth Survey" m%u1EADp how sick? "The raising, feeding should ...", while speaking, EXCEPT Youth was also removed, and attached decorum, beautiful girls, body image is very attractive, her hair dryer was clean. I you know, when to be her half years ago, she is very sick, but now has more gross then. They are associated with industrial parks, said the daughter, the two hands is associated with industrial parks in the legs behind it is, Mac for her stirring flounder is not the problem.
Girls have been placed on the table and long, the two of you I hold tightly girls, my father you girls pull hair back, and ready for the blood sports h%u1EE9ng right below her neck. the beautiful landscape will be transient, I found out very compatible, hold your breath, get the camera photographs taken in line two.
Noiseless cry "stars like the larger", but in fact, the opposite is the dao's also very calm, even cry, she still did not know who has to rescue co.Rieng I, I also have been compassionate, but you only think back as guests, we also did not say nothing more, and suffered only %u0111ành, more girls have been expressed on all the tasty meat and good enough for me want to think that eating meat, I decided to eat her, even stars, where the meat to eat that is started. First, the street knife on girls, blood immediately salient tung toe, hand to spray the name kill, to be knife plunge through the neck and, by the blood flow to the more girls nhanh.Co because the cut throat should not be crying sound, but flounder stir well, but because all are associated with industrial parks limbs ... Vai, goods, legs are rampant, should flounce completely disabled.

The blood is just temporary and full, she is placed on the ground, one is to change the position to control the blood, is to remove the wires associated with industrial parks. Dog gold now to run it to the factories, it is first person xí little blood to be "good work", and I to it will be less local bone of girls to play that level.

Wire was then removed, the girls are khieng place to clean, kill the names start clean blood on her own ... Then we review the body of the dryer after washing to clean, she will be x%u1EBB meat and limb,

In the film, I take photos is not difficult, but when down to the bottom, taking photos, the hand I start falter. Because can not control the hand run, so the next photo I take is not clear enough for, I can not continue to take pictures for her children ... and then the next stage is a limb and equipment viscera.

Girls body was completely x%u1EBB meat, and cut to remove the bone void, motive meat was soft on display to the operating table.

Few days, the small villages often have heard the sound of the crying girl was brought up to operating meat, the knife grinder, the disc cup, what's Sports touching each other. In this village there is law to any official, is to eat only when the spring festival of the only and each household is only authorized operating a meat only. The house for this family has two brothers in general, should be a meat man turns two girls.

Hands kill plants use large knife from the above the bone (see image) for girls closed by the strong down roc. Some people believe that the photographs do TQ meat is a girl's pair, photoshop image or an image of the film ghê r%u1EE3n somehow. BBTVL sent the photographs and email demand for Tibetan organizations in the world to validate news sources or at least they have the data to other related issue. In the meantime more information about events on Vietland would give a message about the cannibalistic TQ by the co-author Nicholas D. Kristof and Sheryl Wudunn of the New York Times. Translators V%u0129nh As for the In 1992, spouse journalist Nicholas D. Kristof and Sheryl Wudunn of the New York Times has a record of Communist China to disclose more details eldritch related to what people eat in a period of "How Network Culture" in some towns and villages belonging to Guangxi at the end of 1960. According to this document is at least 137 people and they can all hundred people have been eating more meat. Each victim had been a dozen people in the food. Thus the number of people eat up to every few thousand people. Motivating people eat this that "the sense of us" not as hungry or mad Available. The meat case is the place where public meetings are often members of the Communist Party of China held. All participants who eat in a public to demonstrate how well their network. Here are some examples of: - A lost and eating pieces of meat first the principal is the girlfriend of the son he. She want to prove is prescind emotions with them and her speechless who do no less. - At some schools, students and thui cut more teachers and principals at the school yard and eat of the victims to m%u1EEBng victory.

Next part coming as soon as google translator finishes converting this shit up into engrish.

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 11:46:05

Looks delicious

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 11:50:49

Here's the second part of this shit:

The restaurant enterprises who suspended the pendant on the meat hook and move the meat to the government. There is a draft document in 1980 by the local critics, criticized collapse occurred Available in Asia from your cultural revolution: - In a meetings at the high school in Shang Shi, 12 people have been killed. Some equipment is assigned to take the restaurant enterprises. Also in Shang Shi, director of the Military Committee killed Deng Yang Xion moi liver and boil the food. Next day, he killed 4 people more and more the liver distribution of two or three teams to produce the food to demonstrate the "totalitarian collective." - Cadaver is crow and destroy: Lu Lu in the commune Siyang, Huang Shaoping, the teacher in elementary school river Guangjing, Chen Guolian under Shikang town, after it is dead, being strip l%u1EA5y que pot into the vagina, exposed to the next street. - In Pu Bei, 10 post under the name du Labor Bo Jian Zheng Xue associated with industrial parks, with girls 17 years old. Finally this kill Jian Zheng and ravishing girls teams. Then it dies, each liver, breast and across her vagina ... - in Dongxing, Labor NaBo dispatch Zhang Yueye, but found him dead, he's director of anti-corruption and put it in hole nose him as he incarnadine tung toe strike. In the fight in Qinzhou, a female speaker, Lu Jiezhen arrested and dart death. Then she was l%u1ED9t and be inserted into the vagina of the guideline Ngoi fireworks explosion. Most people are killed a former landlord, or the intellectuals or their children. A woman forced to identify and verify the husband was killed, the roc and meat have been eating most of it. So to have the offender have asked her the name "counter-revolutionary", she is being forced to sleep near the top by long couples. Most of those who contact us to eat the people in Guangxi were only mild after offenders cultural revolution (being expelled from the party or degrade) the offenders who do not file. An assistant in her commune chief Wuxuan, food preferences have the penis of the victim that the only huy%u1EC1n and exclude from the party. It is only a very small document that two journalists have been above. According to them, on a given day, the historian will have the opportunity to find out like thousands of real horror, repugnance more water throughout China. But that is the past. Currently, early 21st century, just 3 to 4 thousand Yuan (U.S. $ 400 level) might enjoy the actual cultivation, from fetus 6, 7 months old, is in China as " commercial pitch. "The feudatory eat because the food, the cultural revolution in communist tghit food to prove you are who has the communist firm, the civilization on, baby food that use "and using them" to life with the desire to prolong sex education in old age. Merchants Taiwan in Guangdong recent loan transfer a movement saved by the creepy: canh pregnancy. Just 3, 4 thousand Yuan might enjoy farming locally from fetus 6, 7 months old, the merchant Taiwan as "pitch commodity." %u0110ài V%u01B0%u01A1ng their trade - a home factory in Dong Wan - Vietnamese themselves to cultivation of pregnancy, said: "The fetus of a few months old, plus some ... you agree not medicine and is, in the basement 8 is the effect of gas, maintenance blood. Hug a girl who is 19 years old Ho Nam, Mr. Vuong hospital glory said: "With the age of 62 like me, every evening can be a time (make love) is due to effect of it." Look appear face incredulous journalist, he led four volunteer journalist to "expand knowledge." The first station, he leads up to the city gi%u1EA3 For Shan (Buddhist painting) Guangdong province, find restaurant food cultivation pregnancy, unfortunately the owner Ly said: "cutlet (insinuatingly pregnancy) not to make, There are currently no products. This can not be frozen, are good fresh food. "Mr. Ly owners tell us, if you really want to eat," and sometimes the couple outside the province to make rent, currently elected 8 months, as has two daughters so if this is a daughter of the food can be. "journalist documents you suspect, the investigation interview take some weeks and still be listening to see which ch%u1EA3 scatter, was thought to remove the , which some doubt on Mr. King after a call reporting "to find the good, more It's cold, have a few friends want to go by the." journalist instructions to %u0110ài Son, go to the restaurant, the owner they refer to Cao Group down our kitchen "of the label" Look what the baby chiu small dogs with children on the child th%u1EDBt, Mr. Cao h%u01A1i embarrassment, said: "5 month old, a little bit small." Mr. Cao say that the fetus is female by this one you earn under rural, he does not wish to disclose purchase price and just say that prices dependent on age and live or die. Mr. King also added, eating meals out a 3500 currency, other details, he is not interested. Journalist heard people say the baby died saving products or abortion pills are sold to brokers about hundreds of currencies, if the fetus is living, to lack of visibility in 2000 currency, purchase as adoption. When the fetus is assigned to the restaurant is dead, and previous pregnancy chuyeen live or die does not matter. Flagellant meals this journalist has not tasted the liver, after visiting the kitchen complete a very long time out of nothing, four sick pretend it off. The food is made from female fetus. This is bad effects of a policy, or practice by the likes of China.

Holy fuck. And I thought eating dogs was weird.
I wish I never was browsing on Newgrounds on "China Day" April Fools joke. I had a feeling the whole thing would be a bad idea.

Now that this is finished, I'd like the right boob, medium-grilled, together with a veggie mix.

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 11:57:38

IT'S NOT A SHOOP

It's real.

If you read the information below it says that those practices were going in Vietnam for centuries. A quick google search "Cannibalism in Vietnam" confirms it.

'Cause it's a bittersweet symphony this life

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 12:11:45

LOL PWNED.

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 12:13:44

At 5/2/09 12:11 PM, JewelCrafter wrote: LOL PWNED.

We'll be the ones lol'ing when we eat you.

Hewo

BBS Signature

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 12:18:20

At 5/2/09 12:13 PM, IceFireMudDragon wrote:
At 5/2/09 12:11 PM, JewelCrafter wrote: LOL PWNED.
We'll be the ones lol'ing when we eat you.

No but seriously, I wonder what she felt when her throat was slith. Did she actually feel the blood spewing out or was she too busy being in huge pain?

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 12:25:26

Deeelicious .

what

BBS Signature

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 12:29:19

At 5/1/09 11:57 PM, DeathMog129 wrote: Sounds like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre type of stuff to me.

And the TCM happened in the "OMG Wonderful" USA.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre stuff never happened. The concepts and design were taken from effed up people all over, but the events in the film never occurred.

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 12:30:48

It was made creepier by the pink flowery background of the website.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 12:31:41

What the fucking hell...

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 12:32:26

At 5/1/09 11:54 PM, THEJamoke wrote:
p.s. - LOOKS PHOTOSHOPPED

Yeah I noticed that to, wtf that wasn't real

My book of faces

My Xbox Gamertag: AngeltheArson

How about you check out the cool shirts we make by clicking on my sig? ;)

BBS Signature

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 12:52:41

I imagine people are China's most plentiful resource...

Help! I've spilled carpet cleaner on my carpet! What do I clean it with?

BBS Signature

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 13:17:26

I'd better not tell my friend next time she goes to visit her relatives!

BBS Signature

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 13:26:16

Oh, c'mon! It's not that bad.

This sig contains original content.

BBS Signature

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 18:51:09

I love how they take the time to censor the nipples and the vagina.

Syke

Sig by Spartan204

BBS Signature

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 19:08:24

At 5/1/09 11:57 PM, WilliWowza wrote:
At 5/1/09 11:56 PM, animehater wrote:
At 5/1/09 11:54 PM, THEJamoke wrote: p.s. - LOOKS PHOTOSHOPPED
That was what I was thinking.
It is very obviously photoshopped.

this is so very true and whoever made this needs to be locked away, this is disturbing, sickening, and satanic shit even if its fake man, i would like the admins to remove this topic as it is
1. not appropriate for children
2. extremely offensive
3. demonic and uncalled for

i do not want to but im tempted to report the site that hosts this shit to the authorities

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 19:14:51

that sucks, it was good looking girl too.

i stole this sig

BBS Signature

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 19:17:25

The Texas Chainsaw massacre didn't actually happen. The story was based off of Ed Gein.

BBS Signature

Response to What The Shit China? Nsfw! 2009-05-02 19:21:34

Why the fuck are chinese people all weird?

the images are not that bad, I just ate something and I don't feel like throwing up

BBS Signature