Be a Supporter!
Masterzakk
Masterzakk
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Pokegirls? 2009-04-27 23:27:35 Reply

Pokegirls?
I have just recently found pokegirls which is quite like pokemon but they where created by a man named James Scott a.k.a. "Sekebe" whom was making slave girls and the government shut it down. He went mad and created pokegirls to rule the world and all that shit. well lets just stop from here and you can go see the tvtropes explination which is much better than mine.


I am the all the one and the master of the lulz...those who deny my mastery of lulz shall be smittin with a brick in there pants I give no mercy, no quarter, no rights.

BBS Signature
TNT
TNT
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to Pokegirls? 2009-04-27 23:29:55 Reply

I hit that.


Latest song cover: Rock Is Dead. Steam ID: echoes83 (Tyler from Texas)

BBS Signature
Celtic-Tiger
Celtic-Tiger
  • Member since: Apr. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Pokegirls? 2009-04-27 23:30:25 Reply

... How did you find this exactly?

Gorzahg
Gorzahg
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Movie Buff
Response to Pokegirls? 2009-04-27 23:31:24 Reply

The creatures were so superior to human forces that the war looked hopeless... until a Canadian soldier discovered their one weakness: Sex.

fuck yeah!


Winz/Drawz/Banz ...0........0.........4 LULZ 4 TEH LULZ GOD!!1 HAPPY FAICS 4 TEH THRONE OF HAPPY FAICS!11

Masterzakk
Masterzakk
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Pokegirls? 2009-04-27 23:31:43 Reply

I admit they are damn sexy.


I am the all the one and the master of the lulz...those who deny my mastery of lulz shall be smittin with a brick in there pants I give no mercy, no quarter, no rights.

BBS Signature
AngelSierra
AngelSierra
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Musician
Response to Pokegirls? 2009-04-27 23:32:43 Reply

At 4/27/09 11:31 PM, Gorzahg wrote: The creatures were so superior to human forces that the war looked hopeless... until a Canadian soldier discovered their one weakness: Sex.

this is gonna be a good fucking show


My book of faces My Xbox Gamertag: AngeltheArson How about you check out the cool shirts we make by clicking on my sig? ;)

BBS Signature
Masterzakk
Masterzakk
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Pokegirls? 2009-04-27 23:33:19 Reply

At 4/27/09 11:30 PM, Celtic-Tiger wrote: ... How did you find this exactly?

TVTROPES BINGING!!!!!


I am the all the one and the master of the lulz...those who deny my mastery of lulz shall be smittin with a brick in there pants I give no mercy, no quarter, no rights.

BBS Signature
Gorzahg
Gorzahg
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Movie Buff
Response to Pokegirls? 2009-04-27 23:38:09 Reply

so is this a tv show? i want to see it!


Winz/Drawz/Banz ...0........0.........4 LULZ 4 TEH LULZ GOD!!1 HAPPY FAICS 4 TEH THRONE OF HAPPY FAICS!11

Gorzahg
Gorzahg
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Movie Buff
Response to Pokegirls? 2009-04-27 23:48:05 Reply

this thread needs a pic

Pokegirls?


Winz/Drawz/Banz ...0........0.........4 LULZ 4 TEH LULZ GOD!!1 HAPPY FAICS 4 TEH THRONE OF HAPPY FAICS!11

Masterzakk
Masterzakk
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Pokegirls? 2009-04-27 23:50:16 Reply

At 4/27/09 11:38 PM, Gorzahg wrote: so is this a tv show? i want to see it!

sadly no its not I will make one someday though


I am the all the one and the master of the lulz...those who deny my mastery of lulz shall be smittin with a brick in there pants I give no mercy, no quarter, no rights.

BBS Signature
Gorzahg
Gorzahg
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Movie Buff
Response to Pokegirls? 2009-04-27 23:51:43 Reply

At 4/27/09 11:50 PM, Masterzakk wrote:
At 4/27/09 11:38 PM, Gorzahg wrote: so is this a tv show? i want to see it!
sadly no its not I will make one someday though

damn that sucks! they'd make a lot of money...


Winz/Drawz/Banz ...0........0.........4 LULZ 4 TEH LULZ GOD!!1 HAPPY FAICS 4 TEH THRONE OF HAPPY FAICS!11

Samuraicrab
Samuraicrab
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2014
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Pokegirls? 2014-04-25 18:22:05 Reply

At 4/27/09 11:51 PM, Gorzahg wrote:
At 4/27/09 11:50 PM, Masterzakk wrote:
At 4/27/09 11:38 PM, Gorzahg wrote: so is this a tv show? i want to see it!
sadly no its not I will make one someday though
damn that sucks! they'd make a lot of money...

It is a bunch of fiction stories that are based on guys and gals catching super powered females and battling them like pokemon with the catch they need good shaggings as part of their upkeep. I doubt anyone would turn tthat into a tv show. A porno movie maybe.

SolidPantsSnake
SolidPantsSnake
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Pokegirls? 2014-04-25 20:56:37 Reply

At 4/25/14 06:22 PM, Samuraicrab wrote:

It is a bunch of fiction stories that are based on guys and gals catching super powered females and battling them like pokemon with the catch they need good shaggings as part of their upkeep. I doubt anyone would turn tthat into a tv show. A porno movie maybe.

Hey people from 2009 the future is great.


I'm the guy with the funny name.

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Pokegirls? 2014-04-25 21:03:11 Reply

At 4/25/14 08:56 PM, SolidPantsSnake wrote:
At 4/25/14 06:22 PM, Samuraicrab wrote:

It is a bunch of fiction stories that are based on guys and gals catching super powered females and battling them like pokemon with the catch they need good shaggings as part of their upkeep. I doubt anyone would turn tthat into a tv show. A porno movie maybe.
Hey people from 2009 the future is great.

What are you talking about? We still dont have that. We have Moemon though.


I'm just a dreamer. steam profile

BBS Signature
DM692
DM692
  • Member since: May. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Pokegirls? 2014-04-25 21:10:09 Reply

i'll poke ur gril bb


BBS Signature
SolidPantsSnake
SolidPantsSnake
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Pokegirls? 2014-04-25 21:10:18 Reply

At 4/25/14 09:03 PM, sweet21 wrote:
At 4/25/14 08:56 PM, SolidPantsSnake wrote:
At 4/25/14 06:22 PM, Samuraicrab wrote:

It is a bunch of fiction stories that are based on guys and gals catching super powered females and battling them like pokemon with the catch they need good shaggings as part of their upkeep. I doubt anyone would turn tthat into a tv show. A porno movie maybe.
Hey people from 2009 the future is great.
What are you talking about?

I was just making a sarcastic remark because the thread is 5 years old. I quoted the new kid because i wanted him to see it.


I'm the guy with the funny name.

BBS Signature