00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Coheed23 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

COW #57 Voting

778 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

COW #57 Voting 2009-04-27 17:20:18

I'm doing the vote thread and the new cow as a favour for idiot-monarch this week :D

Only one vote per user.

=============The Entries=============

Zhacross

Uiio
This little trickster may be cute, but be aware!
The back is covered with spores that can shot poisonous toxic, making most animals (including humans) very dizzy. A really large dose of the toxic can even make the body fall into coma.

The poison is created by the salivary glands and are stored for use in the huge folded chin (which also can be used for a spring like jump up to three meters in the air).

SirNightOwl

Turret Lizard otherwise know as the Turret Vomiting Lizard.

The Turret Lizard has glands on the side of it's head which contain a biologically produced hallucinogenic liquid. The Turret Lizard roams the jungle licking almost everything (including ladybirds in need of a wash) and gathering all sorts of debris to add to this fluid to give it bulk.
Being a very stupid yet paranoid creature if anything startles it, it will immediately vomit at the noise and then continue to vomit whilst spinning round in a circle until it collapses due to dizziness.
This sometimes happens when ladybirds waiting for a wash accidently sneeze.

This trait of the creature has made locals make a new drinking game invovling an excessive amount of drink until one of them goes 'turret'.

J-qb

Nuno sa punso
The smallest monkey know to exist. They live in colonies in abandoned ant hills or dead trees. To avoid the tribe to fall victim to a predator these monkeys that live on the philipines have developed an unusual defense mechanism: the monkeys have a large concentration of chemicals in their blood, which have a hallucoginous effect on the predators once eaten. This way after eating one single monkey, the predator will be stoned for up to ten days.

:evolution did not reckon with the the increased appetite resulting from being stoned, causing the monkeys to be near extinct.

RadioactiveRabies
(Description in picture)

===============COW #56 Winners===============

In joint third place with two votes each we have allgunsblazing and J-qb.

In second place with 3 votes we have the rather sexy SirNightOwl.

And in first place with six wonderful magical votes we have DooDooMeaT! with the awesome Grumblepus! I want one!

COW #57 Voting

:3

BBS Signature

Response to COW #57 Voting 2009-04-27 17:29:23

Rabies..

World Famous Kasper Lundsfryd Illustrations

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to COW #57 Voting 2009-04-27 17:37:59

what, is this the failed reject chow from ca?

Wenn Leben Ihnen Zitronen gibt, machen Sie. Das hatte Sinn nicht.

BBS Signature

Response to COW #57 Voting 2009-04-27 19:07:06

zhacross ftw

BBS Signature

Response to COW #57 Voting 2009-04-27 19:14:01

Rabies

If I Had A Rock I'd Bust Your Head Bitch!

Vylent Art Thread

BBS Signature

Response to COW #57 Voting 2009-04-27 20:12:49

Zhacross.

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to COW #57 Voting 2009-04-28 11:43:56

SirKnightOwl, because it's hilarious

Response to COW #57 Voting 2009-04-28 12:26:15

Zhacross

Latest Blog Entry - thx

BBS Signature