00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Vocalist to go please! (trance)

1,352 Views | 9 Replies

Vocalist to go please! (trance) 2009-04-21 15:21:27

I need a vocalist to go! MSG me on AIM: CrossTheSlashes YIM: djharlock3 , must be able to record today preferably between 5PM-8PM EST. Time is of the essence and a pool of cash is at stake. I will fill you in on the details if you decide to give it a shot, but to put into perspective 1.5k is the Grand Pool and I came in 3rd for 500 last time. 50/50 Divvy on the pool for winnings.

BBS Signature

Response to Vocalist to go please! (trance) 2009-04-21 16:11:45

probably maybe could...

Response to Vocalist to go please! (trance) 2009-06-09 06:03:40

Bam!!! Evidence

Response to Vocalist to go please! (trance) 2009-06-09 06:42:04

Snap!

Response to Vocalist to go please! (trance) 2009-06-09 08:14:52

Like i've always said, the truth comes out Cross666.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1069 014

Give statueofdiveo what is owed. You made an agreement with him.

Response to Vocalist to go please! (trance) 2009-06-09 08:51:19

At 6/9/09 08:14 AM, Kaizerwolf wrote: Like i've always said, the truth comes out Cross666.

Give statueofdiveo what is owed. You made an agreement with him.

Quoted for truth. Nobody help this guy, ever, all he is is empty promises.

Cross666, you're not a musician. You have no honor, no talent, and no sense of right and wrong. The fact that fraudulent douchebags like you exist sickens me. Scamming another 20-year old out of 75 dollars is one thing, but a 13 year old? That's just pathetic. Go crawl in a hole and die.

BBS Signature

Response to Vocalist to go please! (trance) 2009-06-09 12:02:42

Forget this, SOD you're an immature little child. You keep making this BS like I "OWE" you 500 bucks, the 3rd place was 100 and I HAVENT EVEN RECEIEVED THE CASH YET. WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO IN THE MEAN TIME? DEAL WITH YOUR SPAMMING BS? THis is ridiculous, I already told you I would be unavailable most this summer to reach but I would credit your iTunes account. This is seriously messed and I'm very surprised to hear you would throw a tantrum like this over something so seriously minuscule. I'll just pay you out of my pocket to shut you up, I'm so sorry you couldn't just wait. Don't ever expect to do future work with me. And I'm seriously suprised at the reaction from many artists on here, I've definitely been around this block longer than SOD has, and I cannot believe you would all chalk me up to acting as such. Then again I'm not the 13 Year old who is spamming my services on a daily basis.

I'm also terminating our collaborated piece and will not ever use or refer to it again.

BBS Signature

Response to Vocalist to go please! (trance) 2009-06-10 10:50:48

At 6/9/09 12:02 PM, Cross666 wrote: Forget this, SOD you're an immature little child. You keep making this BS like I "OWE" you 500 bucks, the 3rd place was 100 and I HAVENT EVEN RECEIEVED THE CASH YET. WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO IN THE MEAN TIME? DEAL WITH YOUR SPAMMING BS? THis is ridiculous, I already told you I would be unavailable most this summer to reach but I would credit your iTunes account. This is seriously messed and I'm very surprised to hear you would throw a tantrum like this over something so seriously minuscule. I'll just pay you out of my pocket to shut you up, I'm so sorry you couldn't just wait. Don't ever expect to do future work with me. And I'm seriously suprised at the reaction from many artists on here, I've definitely been around this block longer than SOD has, and I cannot believe you would all chalk me up to acting as such. Then again I'm not the 13 Year old who is spamming my services on a daily basis.

I'm also terminating our collaborated piece and will not ever use or refer to it again.

This is definately a post made by someones who's in the wrong and has been backed up into a corner with nowhere to hide!
Anyway, if you're such a victim, how come you never bothered to reply to these people calmly, explaining this situation (that's if it exists).
If it is how you say, it's still your fault. You should have replied to people.

Response to Vocalist to go please! (trance) 2009-06-10 10:56:21

This is definately a post made by someones who's in the wrong and has been backed up into a corner with nowhere to hide!
Anyway, if you're such a victim, how come you never bothered to reply to these people calmly, explaining this situation (that's if it exists).
If it is how you say, it's still your fault. You should have replied to people.

Response to Vocalist to go please! (trance) 2009-06-10 13:48:55

OP requesting Lock ftw?

BBS Signature