• Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 56
Gamer
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-05 07:04:19

Username is Carol0aj

Hi there,

I wuz going around the search, and I unearthed ur lil' site. You give me the impression that you're a significantly noticeable hombre, but I'm somewhat new at this site, & dont know where to go here. Shouldn't they have a chatting program here? Well, i don't like writing msgs to people, & potentially not getting anything back. Anyways, if you are interested in chatting with me, u could check me over at date-bucket.com?id=3590 , my name over there is feistifox.

So, ya, hope to see you. I'm always looking to meet more ppl.
Maribel Bennett

BrainlessDan
BrainlessDan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-05 10:58:57

what's up.

I was browsin' round for people near me, and I came across your profile. You appear to be a significantly cool person, although i'm quite new at how things work here, & don't know what's with this site. Don't they have a chat here? Well, I hate sending messages to people, & maybe not receiving a responce. Well, if you feel like chatting with me, you could catch me over at dating-plaza.org?id=3590 , my name over there is clubbingangel.

So, ya, hope to meet up with you there. always lookin' to meet more people.
Tiara Jones

i just got this message, first spam message Ive got ever.

My opinions are so useless, I don't even listen to them.

BBS Signature
MagnumForce
MagnumForce
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-05 14:48:01

Sent: 05/05/09 04:51
Subject: hey.. how's it going!

Wassup!

I was browsin' over for ppl like me, and i noticed your profile. u look like you're a noticeably cool person, although I'm really inexperienced here, and dont know where to go. Shouldn't they have some sort of chat here?? Well, i hate sending messages to people, & maybe not receiving an answer. Anyways, if you are interested in chattin' with me, u can find me over at datebucket.org?id=3590 , my name over there is chillbabe.

So, ya, maybe we'll talk. always looking to meet more ppl.
Juliana Cooper

BBS Signature
radthemad4
radthemad4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-05 14:55:54

Sent: 05/05/09 04:04
Subject: hey.. how's it going?

Hello.

I wuz checking around the site, & I unearthed ur profile. You seem to be a pretty with it person, however I'm somewhat inexperienced at how things work here, and don't really know where to go here. Don't they have some sort of chat thing here?? Well, I hate writing msgs to people, & sometimes never receiving an answer! Well, if you are interested in talkin' with me, u could check me over at friends-centrale.org?id=3590 , my name over there is feistifox.

So, ya, hope to see you. always looking to meet more ppl.
Karina Price

mrkaboom12
mrkaboom12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-05 15:41:11

Username: Emily73zh

Wussup,

i was browsin through for ppl, & i unearthed your profile. U give me the impression that you're a quite fascinating dude, but I'm somewhat new here, & don't really know where to go on this site. Don't they have some sort of chat here?? i h8 sending messages to people, & potentially not getting anything back. Anyways, if you want to talking with me, you could check me over @ dating-plaza.org?id=3590 , my name over there is wild_brunette.

So, ya, hope to see you. I'm always lookin' to find more ppl.
Sandy Kelly

Omibagoshkinz
Omibagoshkinz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-05 15:47:34

Sent: 04/30/09 10:13
Subject: hi.. what's up?

how's it going!

I was browsin over the site, & I unearthed your profile. You give me the impression that you're a considerably interesting person, but I'm kinda inexperienced at this sorta thing, and don't know where to go here. Can't they have some sort of chat here? Well, I don't like sending messages to ppl, & potentially never getting anything back! Anyways, if you feel like talking with me, you could find me over @ date-jump.org?id=3590 , my name over there is feisti_vixen.

So, ya, hope to meet up with you there. I'm always lookin' to find more people.
Jazmine Perez

ben-d0ver
ben-d0ver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-06 01:12:04

you guys wanna know something kind of funny, i replied to this PM before i found this BBS post. I'm a moron
----------------------------------------
------------------------------------

Sent: 05/01/09 03:47
Subject: hey.. how's it going!

greetings!

I wuz checkin' around for ppl, and I noticed ur profile. u appear to be a very cool person, but I'm rather inexperienced at this site, and dont really know where to go. Can't they have some sort of chat here? Well, I h8 sending messages to people, & potentially not getting a responce. Anyways, if u feel like chattin' with me, you could find me over at date-jumper.com?id=3590 , my name over there is cutevamp.

So, ya, maybe I'll see you. always lookin' to find more ppl.
Melody Williams

commune628
commune628
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-06 07:18:34

Sent: 05/04/09 01:23
Subject: hey.. how's it going?
< Newer Older >
Reply to Message Delete Message Add Sender to Contacts Block Sender

watsup.

I waz checkin' 'round the search, & I came across your profile. You give me the impression that you're a rather with it hombre, but I'm quite inexperienced on this site, & don't really know what's going on around here. Don't they have some sort of chatting program here? I hate writing 2 ppl, & maybe not receiving an answer! Well, if you wanna talking with me, u can catch me over at date-centrale.com?id=3590 , my name there is feistyteaser.

So, ya, maybe we'll talk. I'm always looking to find more people.
Devon Allen

character type:pre mature brawler procrastinating power:uber character lvl:er0rr next lvl up : june 28 2020 attack:40/100 def:35/100

BBS Signature
Mushman
Mushman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-06 08:39:11

I got hit too. Er, not that the general forum cares.

"From: Erin90bf
Sent: 05/03/09 06:22
Subject: hey, what's up!

Hi there.

i was goin' through this site, and i stumbled upon your profile. You give me the impression that you're a significantly hip person, but i'm really new here, and don't really know my way around here. Shouldn't they have some sort of chat thing here? I h8 sending msgs 2 ppl, & maybe not receiving anything back. Anyways, if u want to chatting with me, you could catch me over at date-jump.org?id=3590 , my name over there is chill_angel.

So, ya, maybe we'll talk. I'm always looking to meet more ppl.
Michelle Miller"

Good luck to the admins!

Sikok93453
Sikok93453
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-06 10:27:32

Sent: 05/04/09 02:42
Subject: hi.. how's it going!
< Newer Older > Reply to Message Delete Message Add Sender to Contacts Block Sender

howdy.

i was checkin' around for people like me, & i noticed ur place. u appear to be a reasonably hip dude, but Im rather new at this sorta thing, & dont know where to go on this site. Don't they have some sort of chatting program here?? Well, I hate writing to people, & sometimes not getting anything back! Well, if you wanna talkin' with me, u can catch me over @ date-jumper.net?id=3590 , my name over there is wild_vamp.

So, ya, hope to chat with you. always lookin' to meet more ppl.
Ariel Johnson

SumQuodSum
SumQuodSum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-06 10:51:53

Sent: 05/05/09 01:35
Subject: hey.. what's up!

I was going round the site, and i stumbled on your profile. U give me the impression that you're a very with it dude, but i'm kinda inexperienced on this site, and dont know what to do on here. Shouldn't they have some sort of chatting program here? i hate writing 2 people, & maybe never getting a responce. Anyways, if you are interested in talking with me, you can check me over at date-galaxy.net?id=3590 , my name over there is spice_redhead.

So, ya, maybe we'll talk. I'm always looking to find more people.
Imani King

Faggard
Faggard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-06 11:01:41

what up!

I wuz going through this site, & i found ur place. u look like you're a very noticeable hombre, but Im really new on this site, & don't know what's with this site. Don't they have a chat thing here?? i hate writing to ppl, and potentially not receiving a responce. Anyways, if you are interested in talkin' with me, u could catch me over @ date-galaxy.org?id=3590 , my name there is nice_miss.

So, ya, hope to see you. I'm always lookin' to find more ppl.
Jaclyn Collins

got the message from this account: Adrianna74ww

BBS Signature
Ozcar
Ozcar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-06 11:23:30

Sent: 05/06/09 09:43
Subject: HELLO

Hello ,
My name is linda i saw your profile here(newgrounds)
today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (linda33fred@yahoo.com)I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above linda.i have reason for contacting you which i will tell you when i see your mail to my email,(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
(linda33fred@yahoo.com).

seriousace
seriousace
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-06 11:35:28

Sent: 05/01/09 01:51
Subject: hey.. what's up?
< Newer Older > Reply to Message Delete Message Add Sender to Contacts Block Sender

helo,

i was going thru here, and I came across your profile. You seem to be a reasonably hip dude, but I'm kinda inexperienced at how things work here, and dont really know what to do on here. Don't they have a chat thing here?? Well, i h8 writing msgs to ppl, and potentially not getting anything back. Well, if you wanna chatting with me, you could check me over at friends-plaza.org?id=3590 , my name there is sportee_tease.

So, ya, hope to meet up with you there. always lookin' to meet more people.
Alyson Taylor

stfucrapper
stfucrapper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-06 12:51:24

Sent: 05/03/09 01:24
Subject: hi.. how's it going?
< Newer
Older >
Reply to Message
Delete Message
Add Sender to Contacts
Block Sender
Hello there.

i wuz browsin' 'round here, & i stumbled on your profile. U appear to be a quite remarkable hombre, but im quite inexperienced at how things work here, and don't really know where to go on this site. Shouldn't they have some sort of chat thing here? Well, i can't stand writing messages to people, & maybe never receiving a responce! Anyways, if u want to talkin' with me, you could catch me over @ date-factory.net?id=3590 , my name over there is prettybunny.

So, ya, hope to see you there. I'm always looking to meet more people.
Haylee Robinson

WoodyForrest
WoodyForrest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-06 12:59:02

Username: Tessa9ry

I deleted the message before I found this post, but it followed suit. Apparently I'm remarkably hip.

I do not currently have a signature for my Forum posts. Oh wait... damn.

stagethisdisaster
stagethisdisaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-06 13:15:42

Cheryl38rz

Sent: 05/05/09 06:49
Subject: hi, how's it going!

hello there,

i wuz checkin' over for ppl like me, and I noticed your place. u give me the impression that you're a quite with it hombre, although i'm rather inexperienced at how things work here, and don't really know what to do on here. Can't they have some sort of chatting program here?? I h8 sending messages to people, & maybe never receiving an answer. Anyways, if u are interested in talking with me, you could check me over at datecentrale.org?id=3590 , my name there is cool_ace.

So, ya, hope to chat with you. always looking to meet more people.
Sydney Collins

bobbinter
bobbinter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-06 13:19:32

Sent: 05/01/09 00:31
Subject: hi, how's it going!

Hi there,

I was checkin' round the search, & I noticed your profile. You seem to be a reasonably remarkable dude, but I'm sort of new on this site, and don't know what's with this site. Can't they have a chat here?? Well, I h8 writing messages to ppl, and potentially never getting a responce! Anyways, if you feel like talking with me, u can check me over at date-bucket.com?id=3590 , my name there is lil_ace.

So, ya, hope to see you there. I'm always lookin' to find more ppl.
Alice Wilson

BBS Signature
Armida
Armida
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-06 16:14:42

yo!

i was goin' through for ppl like moi, & I unearthed your lil' site. You appear to be a very noticeable hombre, but I'm sort of inexperienced at this sorta thing, & don't know what's going on around here. Don't they have a chat thing here?? i hate writing to people, and sometimes never receiving a responce. Well, if you are interested in talking with me, u could check me over at date-galaxy.net?id=3590 , my name over there is feistigirl.

So, ya, hope to see you. always looking to find more people.
Jocelyn Howard

Username: Julia05zv

/

Amereep
Amereep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-06 18:18:30

Sent: 05/06/09 02:36
Subject: hi, what's up?

Howdy,

I was checkin' around for people near me, & i stumbled on your place. You seem to be a fairly interesting person, but i'm quite new here, & don't know where to go here. Shouldn't they have some sort of chat here? I hate writing msgs 2 ppl, & potentially never receiving an answer. Well, if you wanna chattin' with me, u can find me over @ date-galaxy.com?id=3590 , my name over there is shadee_kitty.

So, ya, hope to see you there. always looking to find more people.
Arielle Henderson

Life is like a rubber band. No matter how much stress you put on it, it will eventually snap.

Username665
Username665
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-06 18:53:25

Hi.

i waz browsin round here, and i stumbled upon your profile. You appear to be a quite remarkable dude, but I'm really inexperienced at this sorta thing, and dont know where to go on this site. Don't they have some sort of chat here? I can't stand writing to ppl, & sometimes never getting a responce. Anyways, if you are interested in talking with me, you could find me over @ date-centrale.com?id=3590 , my name over there is sweethotty.

So, ya, maybe we'll talk. I'm always lookin' to find more people.
Pamela Wilson

-Me
What the fuck?!

What's the f*cking point of signatures?

SpermFulp
SpermFulp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-07 01:04:51

hi.

i was goin' through for ppl like moi, & I noticed ur place. u give me the impression that you're a pretty cool hombre, but I'm sort of inexperienced at this sorta thing, & don't know where to go here. Shouldn't they have a chat thing here? Well, I hate sending msgs to people, & maybe not receiving an answer. Anyways, if u are interested in chatting with me, u could find me over @ friends-plaza.org?id=3590 , my name there is fun_ace.

So, ya, hope to see you there. always lookin' to find more people.
Vanessa Campbell

From Stacy39dn

SupraAddict
SupraAddict
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-07 02:15:51

I deleted the first one I received because I saw no need to go any further with it. However, here is the second one.

Sent: 05/02/09 05:41
Subject: hi.. what's up?
< Newer Older >
Reply to Message Delete Message Add Sender to Contacts Block Sender

yo.

I wuz checking over here, & I came across your place. You give me the impression that you're a noticeably hip hombre, but Im rather inexperienced at this sorta thing, & don't really know where to go on this site. Can't they have some sort of chat here? i h8 writing messages to ppl, & maybe never receiving an answer. Anyways, if you feel like talkin' with me, u could catch me over @ date-centrale.com?id=3590 , my name there is chik_teaser.

So, ya, hope to see you. I'm always looking to find more people.
Logan Ramirez

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature
n00bman
n00bman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-09 08:15:51

i think i just found one.

Sent: 05/09/09 03:10
Subject: hey.. what's up?
Yo.

i was checkin' around for ppl like moi, & I noticed your place. You look like you're a considerably fascinating person, but I'm quite new on this site, and don't really know my way around here. Don't they have a chat here? Well, I hate writing 2 ppl, and sometimes not receiving anything back. Anyways, if u are interested in talking with me, u can find me over at date-factory.net?id=3590 , my name there is clubbingfox.

So, ya, hope to see you there. always looking to meet more ppl.
Gina Smith

pinoyisazn
pinoyisazn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-09 11:27:57

Sent: 05/09/09 02:58
Subject: hi.. how's it going!

Sup.

i wuz checking over for people like me, and I stumbled upon your lil' site. You appear to be a pretty cool person, but I'm sort of new here, & don't know what to do on here. Don't they have some sort of chatting program here?? Well, i don't like sending messages to people, & sometimes never getting a responce. Well, if you feel like talking with me, u could check me over at date-jump.org?id=3590 , my name there is shadeelover.

So, ya, hope to see you there. I'm always looking to meet more people.
Madeleine Ward

Ninjewz
Ninjewz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-09 15:43:34

username: Savannah75tp

how ya doin',

I wuz goin' around for people near me, and I stumbled upon ur lil' site. u give me the impression that you're a considerably cool person, however i'm sort of new at this sorta thing, and don't really know what's going on around here. Can't they have a chat thing here? i hate writing messages to people, and potentially not getting an answer. Well, if u are interested in chatting with me, u can find me over at date-galaxy.org?id=3590 , my name there is shady_lover.

So, ya, maybe I'll see you. always lookin' to meet more people.
Joy Roberts

BBS Signature
FalkorX
FalkorX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-12 10:30:12

PM from: Apriloe

Hey there.

I waz browsing around for ppl like moi, and I noticed ur profile. u appear to be a rather interesting dude, but i'm somewhat new here, and don't know what's going on around here. Don't they have a chat here? Well, I hate writing messages 2 ppl, & potentially not receiving a responce. Well, if you feel like talking with me, u can find me over @ datebucket.org?id=3590 , my name there is hot_hotty.

So, ya, hope to meet up with you there. always looking to find more ppl.
Madelyn Thomas

Urban-Champion
Urban-Champion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-12 17:44:14

This is a message from: EyeLovePoozyGetsSpam
Sent today at 1:49 pm
The Subject is: Exploiting Newgrounds Issue 1.

"Exploiting Newgrounds, issue 1.

'Exploiting Newgrounds' is a series mantained by the '[TSA]', with the purpose of spreading knowledge of common exploits, 'sploits, in the Newgrounds code. We are NOT responsible for you being a complete dumbass. During issue 1, we'll disscuss the basics of 'Exploiting Newgrounds'.

The TSA maintains the series through .TXTs found on our website... If you are recieving this through a different website or found it directly on Newgrounds, chances are, we didn't post it.

[What should be here is a SHITLOAD of HTML code that allows you to send PM's under anyones name in the NG world. I do not want to post it, for safety reasons]

Thats all I'm writing for Issue 1... That's all that'll fit!

Copyright: Take it if you wanna; Writeup: Goofy-Time; Date: May 10, 2009; Thanks: Goldencat, Chrome-, StarSyndicate, TheAlliance;

I'M SPREADING THE ISSUES HERE, CAUSE' I CAN."

That's about it.

TheReturnOfTomsPulp
TheReturnOfTomsPulp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-14 05:30:33

greetings,

I waz browsin through the search, & i noticed your lil' site. You give me the impression that you're a reasonably remarkable person, but I'm kinda new at how things work here, and don't really know what's going on around here. Can't they have a chat thing here?? Well, i hate sending messages to people, & potentially never getting a responce. Well, if you want to chattin' with me, u can catch me over at date-bucket.com?id=3590 , my name over there is starbeauty.

So, ya, maybe we'll talk. always looking to meet more people.
Payton Anderson

Mariahnf

BBS Signature
Jag100
Jag100
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-05-21 08:22:33

Sent: 05/19/09 10:10
Subject: hi.. what's up!

greetings,

I was going around for ppl, & i noticed your lil' site. u appear to be a very interesting person, but I'm pretty inexperienced on this site, & don't really know my way around here. Shouldn't they have a chat here? Well, I don't like sending messages to people, and maybe never receiving an answer. Anyways, if you are interested in chattin' with me, you could catch me over @ friends-club.org?id=3590 , my name there is chik_love.

So, ya, hope to chat with you. I'm always lookin' to find more ppl.
Julianne Morris