Try the lube, Frank!
Try, the lube!

Me-Patch
Me-Patch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 11:11 AM Reply

I got off of work today due to the rain, so I've been smoking up ever since I got in last night at like 1.

BBS Signature
Chimp-eat-me
Chimp-eat-me
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 11:16 AM Reply

Caffeine every day but only really in my tea morning and afternoon... not much

Alcohol on occasion if it's a slow night with nothing but the internet - again not often....maybe once every 2 weeks.

Weed - I wish I had some but the problem with that is like alcohol - finding a time to do it when it really benifits my mood. I'm far past getting high for the sake of not being sober lol - I like to be sober as I get to think 20x faster (at least)

Mushrooms.... funny colours...some pictures and weird moods - not that great at all.

Ecstasy - Tried it a fair few times and well, it turns you and everyone into a 5 year old again (aka retarded) after a while doing this you WILL feel retarded and it also wrecks your body's muscles and vital fluids.

BBS Signature
SteveGuzzi
SteveGuzzi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Writer
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 11:18 AM Reply

we call this the incriminating evidence thread

proceeed

authorities are being contacted
...wait is that played-out already? lol

BBS Signature
HeartbreakHoldout
HeartbreakHoldout
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 11:20 AM Reply

Sweet, sweet heroin. It's like crack to me!

Me-Patch
Me-Patch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 11:36 AM Reply

On a good day I wake up around noon and bake, play basketball until it gets dark with periodic smoke breaks, and then go hang out somewhere and do whatever drugs are going around.

As long as the neighborhood aint dry we burn blizzies back to back all night, usually everybody has perks but I only eat them if I'm in pain because I have a natural tolerance for them and I need to do a thirty or at least three tens just to get hi and thats a waste of money anyway because half the time somebody decides to crush theirs up and bump them and they let me get some anyway, and if I bump a 5 I'll be on for a while.

Alot of weekends consist of me drinking from around 3 PM to around 5 AM. If I get xanies too then It ends alot earlier. Dips are worth the money because I get wrecked as shit off of all downers.

I've done Shrooms and I love them, I'm in the market for some right now.
I did Acid twice and I doubt I'll ever do it again because it's too intense.
I only do coke if someone else buys it.
I smoked wet twice, it turns your brains into shit.
I did X a few times and didn't love it or hate it.
I did Special K for like a week, that was a trip.
I've never done heroin speed or crack.

BBS Signature
HippityGopher
HippityGopher
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 11:54 AM Reply

At 4/14/09 11:36 AM, Me-Patch wrote: On a good day I wake up around noon and bake, play basketball until it gets dark with periodic smoke breaks, and then go hang out somewhere and do whatever drugs are going around.

Weed
Alcohol
Xanax, Klonopin,Valium
Vicodone, oxy
adderoll, ritallin
shrooms
DMT
K

I want to candy/hippie flip

BBS Signature
JackPhantasm
JackPhantasm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 11:57 AM Reply

None of these are illicit substances. Some illegal, some addictive, definitely drugs (caffeine alcohol, etc).

But illicit means not permitted. We permit all of this shit to occur.

HippityGopher
HippityGopher
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 12:02 PM Reply

Well I think you are being a little too picky. I'm pretty sure he meant taboo or something that you should not be doing (illegal is out of the question because he listed caffeine). And if something is against the law (taking prescription pills without a prescription) doesn't that make it not permitted by the general populace?

BBS Signature
BrainlessDan
BrainlessDan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 12:07 PM Reply

Well you mentioned the two things i love Pop(Coke, Soda, etc.) and Weed.

My opinions are so useless, I don't even listen to them.

BBS Signature
JackPhantasm
JackPhantasm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 12:08 PM Reply

I suppose thinking about any of these, even the legal ones, could be seen as illicit behavior in itself, yes.

Damn that society!

I drink LOTS of coffee. Like shit. Not really. But I can't shit in the morning without a cup.

Chimp-eat-me
Chimp-eat-me
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 12:09 PM Reply

At 4/14/09 11:57 AM, JackPhantasm wrote: None of these are illicit substances. Some illegal, some addictive, definitely drugs (caffeine alcohol, etc).

But illicit means not permitted. We permit all of this shit to occur.

How about good ol' fashioned cat piss?
I hear good things!

...and some bad

BBS Signature
Mechabloby
Mechabloby
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 12:24 PM Reply

Caffeine in the morning to get my body working (just tea) and alcohol on occasions (parties aren't really special).

| Facebook | last.fm | Steam |
it's just diana ross slowed down 11/10 it's fuckin awful

BBS Signature
CacheHelper
CacheHelper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 12:45 PM Reply

Can you guys state your full name AND the drugs you use... preferably into the collar of my T-Shirt? Why? No reason.

JohnnyWang
JohnnyWang
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 12:50 PM Reply

At 4/14/09 11:08 AM, LOLZlLLA wrote:
Caffeine

Illicit? Caffeine? Where do you live, Utah?

Anyway, nope, none. Straight Edge for life (or, for a while).

I don't take revenue from my profile.
TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature
doctormario
doctormario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 12:56 PM Reply

Whaddya got?

See, the answer is always, "Yes", unless a needle is involved. That's where i draw the line.

BBS Signature
Boss
Boss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 12:57 PM Reply

SUGAR

I need those peppermint candies by 3 o FUCKING CLOCK MAN AUUGHH

I'm an instigator

BBS Signature
alicetheDroog
alicetheDroog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 01:04 PM Reply

Used to smoke weed, but my new bf did not approve.

I miss my old sig )=

lnfected
lnfected
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 01:16 PM Reply

Weed
LSD
Ecstacy

BBS Signature
JackPhantasm
JackPhantasm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 01:34 PM Reply

At 4/14/09 12:50 PM, JohnnyWang wrote:
Straight Edge for life (or, for a while).

Too bad you live in a society where that doesn't exist.

At all. You say that in the context that society sees it, not what it truly means.

If you were really straight edge, you would go to a monastery.

DUDE4U
DUDE4U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 01:49 PM Reply

At 4/14/09 11:18 AM, StephanosGnomon wrote: we call this the incriminating evidence thread

proceeed

authorities are being contacted
...wait is that played-out already? lol

lol yep pretty much. Yea as long as I got my cigs i'm a happy camper :)

Matt1010
Matt1010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 01:52 PM Reply

Weed - At least once a day, I hate smoking it in the day time.

Alcohol - Whenever I don't have to wake up early in the morning for college.

Mushrooms - Done them 5 times. I think I'm done. I have minor anxiety tendecies and mushrooms blows those minor tendancies out of proportion. Physically my friends wouldn't notice but in my own head I feel like I'm going insane. Also my parents wanted me to go to the hospital to watch my grand father die while I was on mushrooms and I some how got out of that.

Tobacco - Bad habit but I smoke 2-3 a day.

JackPhantasm
JackPhantasm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 02:19 PM Reply

At 4/14/09 01:52 PM, Matt1010 wrote: Also my parents wanted me to go to the hospital to watch my grand father die while I was on mushrooms and I some how got out of that.

You know I bet if you had gone it would've been okay. Probably not though, hospitals are bad. If it was at a house then it would be fine.

Lmao why did you even trip when you had a family member who was close to dying?

That would ruin it. Or make you grow uppppp.

Fuck tripping.

Nerubweaver19
Nerubweaver19
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 02:21 PM Reply

y the hell are we talking about drugs
theres prolly some undercover cop on newgrounds that is going to trace ur posts back to u lol

I heard there's no respawn points in RL!!
worst post in hostory

BBS Signature
JackPhantasm
JackPhantasm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 02:23 PM Reply

At 4/14/09 02:21 PM, Nerubweaver19 wrote: y the hell are we talking about drugs
theres prolly some undercover cop on newgrounds that is going to trace ur posts back to u lol

Why don't you not be a fucking moron. How about that.

JohnnyWang
JohnnyWang
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 02:50 PM Reply

At 4/14/09 01:34 PM, JackPhantasm wrote:
If you were really straight edge, you would go to a monastery.

Since when you were an authority on what's "really" straight edge and what isn't? And before you go for the hypocracy clap-trap questions, I'll just save you the trouble, and define my form of Straight-Edge lifestyle, which is agreed on all the other Edgers I know.

-No alcohol
-No smoking
-No illegal drugs
-No recreational use of prescription drugs

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature
JackPhantasm
JackPhantasm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 02:52 PM Reply

At 4/14/09 02:50 PM, JohnnyWang wrote:
-No alcohol
-No smoking
-No illegal drugs

To be a straight edger in a society that supports the use of things you disapprove of is rather despondent, don't you think?

"no illegal drugs." Right there, you're using laws as a crutch to define your virtues.

I understand though. It's fine.

Tancrisism
Tancrisism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 02:53 PM Reply

At 4/14/09 02:50 PM, JohnnyWang wrote: -No alcohol
-No smoking
-No illegal drugs

I'm assuming you don't drink caffeine either, or exercise (things like running give you a natural high). Also, you had better not dream!

Fancy Signature

JohnnyWang
JohnnyWang
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 03:04 PM Reply

At 4/14/09 02:52 PM, JackPhantasm wrote: To be a straight edger in a society that supports the use of things you disapprove of is rather despondent, don't you think?

I have no problem with other people doing anything of that. Their body their choise, my body, my choise.

"no illegal drugs." Right there, you're using laws as a crutch to define your virtues.

I also include legal drugs, namely, recreational use of such. Heroin can be legally used as a heavy pain medication, and if it came to that or nothing, sure, jack me up.

I understand though. It's fine.

Alright.

At 4/14/09 02:53 PM, Tancrisism wrote: I'm assuming you don't drink caffeine either, or exercise (things like running give you a natural high). Also, you had better not dream!

I warned about the stupid hypocracy traps.

Look, it's my own choise of lifestyle, I'm not pushing it on anyone. There are worse things to do to your body than not drink or smoke, why should I justify while choises and drinkers and smokers don't? And if we go by the logic you posted, whould all drinkers skip to drinking perfume and industrial alcohol, and all smokers start chewing raw tobacco?

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature
mariomusicmaker1
mariomusicmaker1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to If You Use Any Form Of Illicit Drug Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 03:07 PM Reply

Pop and grass!

why yes, i do mean the stuff lawns are made of...

I Stopped A Rape!!!
" If music is an art, let your car be the canvas, "

BBS Signature