Rovthewhiteshadow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
What's your favorite cultural food? Apr. 11th, 2009 @ 08:50 PM Reply

I'm in love with Vietnamese food.

Brasilian food is my second favourite.

Loving and losing is better than nothing at all.

Fleshlight
Fleshlight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to What's your favorite cultural food? Apr. 11th, 2009 @ 08:52 PM Reply

japanese of course, I mean, they can live past 100 years, they gotta be doing something right

|_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_|

Zephyrlot
Zephyrlot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to What's your favorite cultural food? Apr. 11th, 2009 @ 08:52 PM Reply

Chinese food, specifically the way they prepare chicken. It's like they took something already good and made it a few hundred times better.

Drama is my anti-drug.

TheMaster
TheMaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to What's your favorite cultural food? Apr. 11th, 2009 @ 08:54 PM Reply

Pizza is the only foreign food I eat. I live on Sunday dinners, panaculty, shepherd's Pie and fish and chips.

PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature
Zuclopenthixol
Zuclopenthixol
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to What's your favorite cultural food? Apr. 11th, 2009 @ 08:54 PM Reply

I like italian food.

JKMonkey
JKMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Art Lover
Response to What's your favorite cultural food? Apr. 11th, 2009 @ 08:55 PM Reply

Chinese Food, especially Boneless Spare Ribs and General Tso's Chicken

|"My dick was in the Guinness Boom of World Records... Then I left the library.|

BBS Signature
DarkNarc
DarkNarc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to What's your favorite cultural food? Apr. 11th, 2009 @ 08:57 PM Reply

i like japanese food...

ZeroInsanity
ZeroInsanity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to What's your favorite cultural food? Apr. 11th, 2009 @ 09:06 PM Reply

Yep. Japanese food is great.

Definition: ZeroInsanity (n); A psychotic young girl on Newgrounds who draws her own anime characters, makes music, and has tri-polar disorder, as she has two other personae.

Grammar-Nazi
Grammar-Nazi
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to What's your favorite cultural food? Apr. 11th, 2009 @ 09:11 PM Reply

Americanized Chinese = Win

BBS Signature
pauralotter14
pauralotter14
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to What's your favorite cultural food? Apr. 11th, 2009 @ 09:15 PM Reply

its not really the whole cultural food, but one meal that i like! terryaki chicken from a japanese take away shop called "Omi's" best ever! wish it wasnt so far away though!

REDSPADES did my sig, how awesome is he :P
P.S ~ i love hugs, kisses and cuddles~

BBS Signature
NoobKillsNoobs
NoobKillsNoobs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
GeoPowa
GeoPowa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to What's your favorite cultural food? Apr. 11th, 2009 @ 10:26 PM Reply

Chinese and Philipino Food, you know, asian stuff :D

If your ad blocker isn't working, do one of the following:

BBS Signature
Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to What's your favorite cultural food? Apr. 11th, 2009 @ 10:39 PM Reply

Chicken Korma!

MrFlopz
MrFlopz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to What's your favorite cultural food? Apr. 11th, 2009 @ 10:44 PM Reply

Tacos!

The average person has only one testicle.

BBS Signature
ilikegames12
ilikegames12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to What's your favorite cultural food? Apr. 11th, 2009 @ 10:46 PM Reply

well i'm half english and half thai and i live in thailand. Thai food pwns if it's cooked right. You can't go wrong with ENGLISH FOOD!!!!one11@!111

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

BBS Signature
JadeTheAssassin
JadeTheAssassin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to What's your favorite cultural food? Apr. 11th, 2009 @ 10:48 PM Reply

Korean food is absolutely divine. The spicy sauces, the marinated beef you barbeque in traditional korean restaurants, the lettuce/beef wraps you stuff in your mouth. The soju.

oh lord i'm salivating.

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}
A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature
NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to What's your favorite cultural food? Apr. 11th, 2009 @ 10:52 PM Reply

Italian food. And not the shitty imitations that you get outside of Italy -- if you ever actually go to Italy and eat at restaurants there, it's the best thing ever. Everything is such better quality than what you'd get in the UK (I'd say 'and America' too, but the last time I was in America was around 13-14 years ago, so I can't really comment on the food there).

BBS Signature
JadeTheAssassin
JadeTheAssassin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to What's your favorite cultural food? Apr. 11th, 2009 @ 10:53 PM Reply

At 4/11/09 10:52 PM, NEVR wrote: Italian food. And not the shitty imitations that you get outside of Italy -- if you ever actually go to Italy and eat at restaurants there, it's the best thing ever. Everything is such better quality than what you'd get in the UK (I'd say 'and America' too, but the last time I was in America was around 13-14 years ago, so I can't really comment on the food there).

Come visit my nonna one day, she'll cook you up some damn fucking ass fine Italian meal that makes me hungry thinking about it.

True.
Italian.
Food.

from my nonna. :3

BBS Signature
ilikegames12
ilikegames12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to What's your favorite cultural food? Apr. 11th, 2009 @ 10:54 PM Reply

At 4/11/09 10:48 PM, JadeTheAssassin wrote: Korean food is absolutely divine. The spicy sauces, the marinated beef you barbeque in traditional korean restaurants, the lettuce/beef wraps you stuff in your mouth. The soju.

oh lord i'm salivating.

my mum loves that stuff. she got drunk with a combination of soju and whiskey and passed out while running down the stairs. she broke a framed painting. i lol'd. There's a place in my local tesco's called MK and they have like,these barbecue thingies and you can order stuff to grill.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

BBS Signature
JadeTheAssassin
JadeTheAssassin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to What's your favorite cultural food? Apr. 11th, 2009 @ 10:55 PM Reply

At 4/11/09 10:54 PM, ilikegames12 wrote:
my mum loves that stuff. she got drunk with a combination of soju and whiskey and passed out while running down the stairs. she broke a framed painting. i lol'd. There's a place in my local tesco's called MK and they have like,these barbecue thingies and you can order stuff to grill.

Soju's fucking awesome.
I'm trying to remember what else I drank after that, but I'm leaning towards the fact that I had whiskey after it.

ACCIDENTS HAPPEN WHEN YOU DRINK SOJU.

BBS Signature
ilikegames12
ilikegames12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to What's your favorite cultural food? Apr. 11th, 2009 @ 10:58 PM Reply

At 4/11/09 10:55 PM, JadeTheAssassin wrote: Soju's fucking awesome.
I'm trying to remember what else I drank after that, but I'm leaning towards the fact that I had whiskey after it.

ACCIDENTS HAPPEN WHEN YOU DRINK SOJU.

no shit. my mum still has a scar where the glass cut her. all because i was watching die hard 4.0.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to What's your favorite cultural food? Apr. 11th, 2009 @ 10:58 PM Reply

I like shit. Greasy unhealthy shit that could only be served at a fast food restaurant. I also just love chinese food. It's great! And junk food and candy. Can't forget that.

Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
JadeTheAssassin
JadeTheAssassin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist

At 4/11/09 10:58 PM, ilikegames12 wrote:
no shit. my mum still has a scar where the glass cut her. all because i was watching die hard 4.0.

I rammed my toe really hard when I had to get something, and my toe still feels weird. Silly soju.

BBS Signature
ilikegames12
ilikegames12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to What's your favorite cultural food? Apr. 11th, 2009 @ 11:00 PM Reply

At 4/11/09 10:58 PM, JadeTheAssassin wrote:
At 4/11/09 10:58 PM, ilikegames12 wrote:
I rammed my toe really hard when I had to get something, and my toe still feels weird. Silly soju.

wow...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

BBS Signature
elace
elace
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to What's your favorite cultural food? Apr. 11th, 2009 @ 11:03 PM Reply

African amercian,
fried chicken
watermelon
kool aid
GOOOOOOOD EATIN
i love that stuff

BBS Signature
blanblan
blanblan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Voice Actor
Response to What's your favorite cultural food? Apr. 11th, 2009 @ 11:07 PM Reply

I was completely raised around Vietnamese food. Pho is and always will be my very favorite food. Mmhhm..

In my opinion, oriental food in general is just plain good.

NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to What's your favorite cultural food? Apr. 11th, 2009 @ 11:26 PM Reply

At 4/11/09 10:53 PM, JadeTheAssassin wrote: Come visit my nonna one day, she'll cook you up some damn fucking ass fine Italian meal that makes me hungry thinking about it.

True.
Italian.
Food.

from my nonna. :3

If I can find a nice italian girl who can cook well, I'd snap her right up.

Until then I guess I'll just go visit your nonna :)

BBS Signature
WackyAnimation
WackyAnimation
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to What's your favorite cultural food? Apr. 11th, 2009 @ 11:28 PM Reply

yea true italian. it just does not taste the same after visiting italy.

Hiphopopotamus
Hiphopopotamus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to What's your favorite cultural food? Apr. 11th, 2009 @ 11:39 PM Reply

At 4/11/09 09:11 PM, Grammar-Nazi wrote: Americanized Chinese = Win

I used to love that crap but recently every time I try eat American-Chinese food I begin to feel sick. So I've moved onto Japanese.

Sig by Maximus

BBS Signature
x-Exodus-X
x-Exodus-X
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to What's your favorite cultural food? Apr. 11th, 2009 @ 11:41 PM Reply

Italian, French, Indian, and Japanese have to be among the best.

British, Spanish, and Korean suck IMO...