00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

COW #54 Voting

1,123 Views | 13 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

COW #54 Voting 2009-04-06 09:10:27

COW #55 will be up in an hour or two.

Only one vote per user.

=============The Entries=============

Breaktroll

it's a kattah (sorry i couldn't find an original name. xD), it looks like a firm dotted housekat with overgrown hind legs. because of the extremely muscular hind legs, it can run faster than the overestimated cheetah, although they're family. taking long and powerful leaps. on this drawing he's merely taking a walk. :p

big-jonny-13

The Milli-Speed
Native to the Sahara desert, the Milli-Speed is a species closely related to the millipede. These insects race all over the desert, and while you may now be able to see them due to their size and speed while they run, you will be able to notice them passing you due to the great clouds of sand that rises up behind them. I was able to catch a shot of the leader of the Milli-Speeds who will be representing his species at the Zoolympics this summer. I took notice of his pristine running shoes and his sweatband, obviously being endorsed by Nike. Be sure to tune into the Zoolympics this summer to see this creature race for the gold.

AwesomeSaurus

The Blitzard

- After many aeons (sp?) of evolution, the common household iguana has evolved into the fastest land animal on earth. With its sleek design, powerful legs and aerodynamic head, it is nearly impossible to catch one of these wild beasts.

They also are the leading cause of brush fires.

J-qb

Volupus (lat. Flying Wolf) is the fastest land animal on earth. It is so fast in fact, that it is the only land animal who feeds primarily on birds. It can reach speeds up to 80 mph, easily outrunning most ducks' flying speed of 60 mph.
The Volupus is about 40 inch tall allowing it to stay hidden in tall grasses.

x-factor11

Eletrosnail

faster than a cheetah on crack, I introduce to you, the eletrosnail! By using the powerful force of eletricity, he is able to go so fast that you cannot actually physically see him! He's that fast.. This is only a artist's interpretation of the eletrosnail, we dont actually know what he looks like, actually were not even sure if he's a snail.

spacepickle

the razorphant as if it were some hair brained mixture of a werewolf and a Indian elephant.
native to the alpine region of the rocky mountains.

DooDooMeaT

-no description-

idiot-monarch

The Bonehead

Many agree that the Bonehead is one of the most elusive animals to ever live. Only a dozen or so photos of this African animal have been taken, and most are of extremely bad quality (one example is seen in the image). This elusiveness can be attributed to the Bonehead's extreme speed. It is believed to have an extremely aerodynamic head that shield the rest of it's body of wind, hands meant for maneuvering, and large strong legs. If the Bonehead exists, it is probably the fastest animal on Earth.

sumplkrum

it's called a gazellaramma.

Temariix

Known as the "Junkyard Twister," these small mammals are the fastest land creature on Earth. When they eat metal, their digestive process creates an electromagnetic field. They then use the field as a means of acceleration, floating and speeding along the Earth's surface. Scientists aren't exactly sure how it works, since capture of the species has been unsuccessful.

=============That's all for this week, kiddies=============

===============COW #53 Winners===============

In a tie for third place with 2 votes each we have x-factor11, J-qb and idiot-monarch (yay).

In second place with 3 votes we have the somewhat sexy DooDooMeaT!

In first place with 6 votes we have a dude who is so bad that he could easily save the President. You all know who I'm talking about: FrostedMonkeyFlakes!

COW #54 Voting

Latest Blog Entry - thx

BBS Signature

Response to COW #54 Voting 2009-04-06 09:11:32

Also, I vote for AwesomeSaurus.

Latest Blog Entry - thx

BBS Signature

Response to COW #54 Voting 2009-04-06 10:05:25

AwesomeSaurus

Totally epic

Response to COW #54 Voting 2009-04-06 11:49:53

idiot-monarch and the Bonehead
Very nice, clean and original concept

Wat

Response to COW #54 Voting 2009-04-06 11:50:12

yay

BBS Signature

Response to COW #54 Voting 2009-04-06 12:15:56

At 4/6/09 11:50 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: yay

Haha, that's brilliant.

Latest Blog Entry - thx

BBS Signature

Response to COW #54 Voting 2009-04-06 15:45:58

idiot-monarch

Response to COW #54 Voting 2009-04-06 17:39:11

I vote for Idiot-Monarch.

BBS Signature

Response to COW #54 Voting 2009-04-06 17:42:12

AwesomeSaurus

World Famous Kasper Lundsfryd Illustrations

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to COW #54 Voting 2009-04-06 22:06:28

AwesomeSaurus, reminds me of jeepers creepers for some reason C:

Response to COW #54 Voting 2009-04-06 22:08:14

awesomesuras

Response to COW #54 Voting 2009-04-06 22:28:02

where's da love dawg..

anyways, DooDooMeaT

Response to COW #54 Voting 2009-04-08 02:58:51

At 4/6/09 11:50 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: yay

Hilarious! I wish that could've been my entry!

My vote goes to Idiot-monarch - I really like how you added that photograph, making it all blurry was a nice touch! Close call between yours and DooDoo's, but I felt like his was too much like a real animal, even though he did a great job with the actual artistry. Good stuff all around though.

And x-factor, I liked yours a lot too! Really shoulda given that some color

Response to COW #54 Voting 2009-04-08 06:01:38

i vote for x-factor. although awesomesaurus' was great, i actually felt more attracted to the eletrosnail.

Boop the snoot

BBS Signature