New Topic Respond to this Topic
SineRider
SineRider
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Ng Audio Album Thread 2012-09-04 10:23:30 Reply

Jeez it took me awhile to find this thread! Anyways I have a new chiptune album out my alias Bleepy Bloopy.

Give it a listen

Bleepy Bloopy EP is a short album of chiptune music created using Famitracker, a tracker based on the NES soundchip. Each track explores a different style, some more videogame inspired than others.

Having only recently learned how to use a tracker, this album was a learning experience for me. Each song I tried to use different techniques.

Tracklist:
1. Polybius
2. MAXin
3. Up Up
4. Bladewalker
5. Plurpe
6. Ninjural Selection
7. The Roundup

Ng Audio Album Thread

poopr1221
poopr1221
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to Ng Audio Album Thread 2012-09-04 12:12:23 Reply

I never posted it in here, but back in May, I finally released my debut EP Marmalade Cellar on my bandcamp. I was working on that album for just under 3 years, so it means a lot to me as my first release. It's a 4 track breakcore EP that showcases (in my opinion) a broad spectrum of the styles of breakcore that I make.

Tracklist
1: Emergency Equine Evacuation
2: 240
3: Edit (Padlock Remix)
4: Padded Cellar Lock

Track 3 is a remix of "Edit" by Bolshevik Rave Party, and track 4 is a collaboration between breakcore mastermind Daed and I. The album is available for free download, however, it is name your price, so if you're feeling generous you can donate to my future musical endeavors.

Ng Audio Album Thread

SineRider
SineRider
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Ng Audio Album Thread 2012-11-30 19:06:07 Reply

I love how practically half this thread is me haha

I finally got around to releasing a short EP side-project, Hooting Everywhere. I wrote and recorded these six songs over the last 3-4 months. I took inspiration from a lot of my favorite bands such as American Football, Mineral, and Sharks Keep Moving. If you're into that kind of stuff check it out.

Link

I tried recording different instruments besides just electric guitar, so you'll hear violin, ukulele, acoustic guitar, and mandolin.

Tracklist:
Sandy Jam
Horse Parking
Sunday Funday
Loftings
Of Top On Things
Dollar For Rosa

Ng Audio Album Thread

Fredgy
Fredgy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Ng Audio Album Thread 2012-12-02 13:14:33 Reply

Hello,
I would like to present you my official preview of 'Believe me, it's dirty'. It will get released at the 29th of december by Titan music, a Belgian record label.

You can listen to it by clicking on the next link:

http://soundcloud.com/fredgy/fredgy-believe-me-its-dirty-1

Kind regards,
Frederik (Fredgy)