00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Re-Blocked in China

129,284 Views | 744 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-10 17:41:12

That shit was not funny, no coincidence you did it just in time for April fool's that shit was so gay i almost quit newgrounds, but now i see that you came to your senses and pulled your head out of your ass, so newgrounds is awesome again, but in my book, harm was done.

Re-Blocked in China

The wolf laughs in the face of adversity. Alone or grouped, outgunned or not, it looks right in danger's way, bears its fangs, and dares fate to throw everything at it.

BBS Signature

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-11 12:46:41

Yeah serriously man, I knew it from when I saw it, but lol its fun to hear thoose jerks being all like ''YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY NOT FUN, FUN RULES, MONEY SUCKS'' xD Damn man, check your calender before you get angry because of 1 day!

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-11 12:48:11

Lol man, it was an april fool, it was not over the line, did anyone get hurt? Did anyone get sad? Were you unable to visit other game sites? I dont think so, so man it was not anyhow over the line

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-11 12:50:03

Dude nothing happened, newgrounds was like just down for one day without really being down, do you get hell mad at newgrounds if the server is down for 1 day? No eh? So if it pisses you off that newgrounds is makin a lil fun, you belong to china!

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-11 14:15:13

At 4/11/09 12:50 PM, Tyrax wrote: Dude nothing happened, newgrounds was like just down for one day without really being down, do you get hell mad at newgrounds if the server is down for 1 day? No eh? So if it pisses you off that newgrounds is makin a lil fun, you belong to china!

In the future, we can laugh at their idiocy.

BBS Signature

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-11 16:40:43

Fuck those chinese bastards, all they care about is keeping their people under control and if this site were to come under that same control then I would have to stop coming here. Good on you Tom for trying to create jobs and such but your dealing with people that execute people for speaking against there government then send the family the bill for the bullet they used for the execution. Newgrounds stands for everything China opposes so it was doomed from the begining.

"What is a joke exactly?"

BBS Signature

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-12 00:05:01

Damn right!!! We needed thoes Chinese bastards to leave this american site the way it should've been!! Thank God thay blocked you again, and why the FUCK would anyone care what the chinese think? Seriously, don't shed tears on this one, its a celebration that should have everyone excited!

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-12 02:29:05

very amusing joke. Had me fooled for a while. ^-^ it was interesting to see all those flashes though. :D

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-12 06:29:36

thank god, when I came back I was fully expecting a sea of red, communist fucking at its worst and on a website based on regular peoples fucking opinions and ideas. thank god you changed back. I"m as capitalist as the next guy, but fucking use your heads, your gonna change everything to appeal to china make a new fucking website, with a different fucking name! Thank you for China's ridiculous censorship which forced you to change back.

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-12 10:02:03

thank you.

GO NEWGROUNDS!(no more China version,of corse.(i'm not being racist, am I?))

Note to self: do not go out this weekend on account of homicidal maniacs.

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-12 10:26:10

Well great will do that.This stage is awfully interesting.

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-12 16:59:03

Can't wait until the next April Fools.

BBS Signature

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-12 23:40:07

hey i didn't log on april first but i really want to see the changes can someone give me a link or something

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-12 23:43:42

At 4/12/09 11:40 PM, majgamer wrote: hey i didn't log on april first but i really want to see the changes can someone give me a link or something

youknow so i can see how well put together the joke was

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-13 05:07:46

i didnt even need the NG Calender to figure out it was april fools.. eh eh..

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-13 11:13:37

Woo, can't forget about Pico day, and itwas entertaining reading peoples responses this April, most suddle of jokes for sometime now, but they always seem to involve multinational coroporations (or countries, lol). Keep it up!

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-13 11:56:54

That was truly an awesome April fools joke, Tom. I'm surprised that some people were actually stuipid enough to think you sold out to China. The hate mail all seems to come from foul mouthed, screaming, Americans, though. Long live CANADA!
(Not insulting Americans, yo. Just the screaming retards ala hatemail.)

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-14 19:46:49

i dont get it

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-14 20:37:49

i was suspicious that this was a april fools joke....

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-14 23:10:27

Yea i didn't like the change at all

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-15 02:03:19

dude. if getting china means that newgrounds is basically have to say "fuck america" go fuck urself. you atleast turned it around so thats cool now. oh and in the second sentence replace china with any country that blocks ng that you try to get in the future

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-15 07:18:36

HAHA! Very Interesting! Of course the Chinese government doesn't want their slaves to get too much info about the rest of the world, they might want decent pay.

As far as changing the site, it's probably a better idea to just create a Newgrounds.CN.com or ChinaNewgrounds.com or ChinaGrounds.com or something ect. ect.

I'm not surprised people are pissed. YouTube, Myspace, Facebook, and more have become censored and so many other websites are flipping over to the darkside of Censorship. The government has put 1984-type laws into action and New York city's Crime Prediction computers passively tracks people's movements using surveillance, facial recognition software, social security numbers and criminal records in order to predict crime patterns. A similar computer system is being installed and hooked up across LA, as well as other major cities that have problems with crime, such as Chicago. Of course some people say that certain policies that are in place do nothing but promote criminality, thereby requiring the installation of such computer systems...

People's reaction's to your China switch-over are not just directed towards your actions but also the actions of the government and other events that we all seem powerless to confront.

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-07-08 14:55:02

Fuck china

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-07-09 07:26:51

Yep. Commies fuck up once again.

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-07-14 11:05:34

Sorry to heard that, but Newgrounds looked cool in Chinagrounds.

Report to Duty! (Join the most epic army of all time)

BBS Signature