Be a Supporter!

I am appalled

  • 7,079 Views
  • 95 Replies
New Topic
JohnShore
JohnShore
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
I am appalled 2009-04-01 00:52:40

Hello newgrounds,

I have recently been informed of your site to find something rather disturbing. It seems your user "MaestroRage" has been feeding you lies. The music he has submitted over the past three years has been nothing but stolen melodies and direct MP3 uploads of my music. It is appalling to know that such a person would take credit for the hard work I and others have put into music. While I'm not sure if all of his songs have been stolen I am sure of the ones he has taken from me. I am also aware that "MaestroRage" was awarded with the title "Musician of the Year" by the Moderators of this site. To think that such a person was rewarded a trophy for his dishonest deeds and STILL nobody caught on is even more appalling.

The ignorance this site has taken to such problems should not be ignored any longer. If the user "MaestroRage" is not taken care of I will be obligated to take legal action against him and or this site.

John Shore

Greeksta-69
Greeksta-69
  • Member since: Mar. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Musician
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-01 00:55:08

This is a failed thread..

You can't just come accuse someone with no evidence whatsoever.


Check out my newest song HERE!

BBS Signature
SolusLunes
SolusLunes
  • Member since: Sep. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-01 00:56:51

At 4/1/09 12:55 AM, Greeksta-69 wrote: This is a failed thread..

You can't just come accuse someone with no evidence whatsoever.

Truth. I kinda doubt that Senor Rage would do something like that.

Where's your proof?

Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 33
Musician
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-01 01:00:10

Incidentally... Metallica stole all their songs from me, what is called by some "The greatest metal band of all time" is nothing but a bunch of thieves.

I demand the fame that is rightfully mine!


Audio/BBS Mod
News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
JohnShore
JohnShore
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-01 01:00:49

I have no obligation to prove anything to you, steps will be taken to remove those tracks.

SolusLunes
SolusLunes
  • Member since: Sep. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-01 01:02:51

At 4/1/09 01:00 AM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: Incidentally... Metallica stole all their songs from me, what is called by some "The greatest metal band of all time" is nothing but a bunch of thieves.

I demand the fame that is rightfully mine!

THOSE RAT BASTARDS >:(

And after all that RIAA shit! "Don't steal our stolen music, lolz"

Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 33
Musician
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-01 01:03:45

At 4/1/09 01:00 AM, JohnShore wrote: I have no obligation to prove anything to you, steps will be taken to remove those tracks.

"These tracks are mine, but I will offer up no proof of such!"

Good luck with that.


Audio/BBS Mod
News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
gregaaron89
gregaaron89
  • Member since: May. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-01 01:04:37

At 4/1/09 01:00 AM, JohnShore wrote: I have no obligation to prove anything to you, steps will be taken to remove those tracks.

And I'm really Elvis Presley, but I have no obligation to prove it to YOU

EchozAurora
EchozAurora
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-01 01:06:28

Uhh... pump the breaks guys...

I was just talking to Maestro during the Bombcast and saw this thread.. so I figured I'd ask him about it.. and he just stopped responding.

Completely.

Soo.. umm.. yeah. Maybe something is actually going on here. I guess he'll explain later.


At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod.
Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature
wyldfyre1
wyldfyre1
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-01 01:07:05

Its funny you come here and start throwing slander at one of the most respected audio artists? Man, what is it? Did you not GET attention as a child? Are you still a child? There has to be a reason that your acting this way. Anyway, you feel this is the truth. prove it. other then that this thread will most likely be locked and you will be forgotten.

Wyldfyre1

Mrmilkcarton
Mrmilkcarton
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-01 01:08:16

And ParagonX9 is a guy right? You sure got me.

I see no proof.
SolusLunes
SolusLunes
  • Member since: Sep. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-01 01:08:43

At 4/1/09 01:06 AM, EchozAurora wrote: Uhh... pump the breaks guys...

I was just talking to Maestro during the Bombcast and saw this thread.. so I figured I'd ask him about it.. and he just stopped responding.

Completely.

Soo.. umm.. yeah. Maybe something is actually going on here. I guess he'll explain later.

I doubt it. Half the time when people message me, I just don't respond because:

A. I don't like them.
B. I'm going to sleep.
C. I'm already asleep.

In your case, I'm guessing choice A.

lolololololololmaestrohatesyou
S3C
S3C
  • Member since: Mar. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 03
Musician
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-01 01:10:13

Move along guys

I am appalled


If your work isn't worth fighting for, it's not worth uploading on NG, period. (JrHager84)

JohnShore
JohnShore
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-01 01:12:57

At 4/1/09 01:06 AM, EchozAurora wrote: Uhh... pump the breaks guys...

I was just talking to Maestro during the Bombcast and saw this thread.. so I figured I'd ask him about it.. and he just stopped responding.

Completely.

Soo.. umm.. yeah. Maybe something is actually going on here. I guess he'll explain later.

I'm sure by now he realizes the severity of his actions.

EchozAurora
EchozAurora
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-01 01:13:53

At 4/1/09 01:08 AM, SolusLunes wrote: A. I don't like them.
B. I'm going to sleep.
C. I'm already asleep.

In your case, I'm guessing choice A.

lolololololololmaestrohatesyou

Alright. Joo try talking to him then. SmartassLunnees.. >=[

Thar might actually be serious stuff goin down here.


At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod.
Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature
sorohanro
sorohanro
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Musician
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-01 01:14:28

For John Shore, 1st Baron Teignmouth (1751-1834), see John Shore, 1st Baron Teignmouth.
John Shore (c. 1662 - 1752) was an English trumpeter, and the inventor of the tuning fork, which he invented in 1711.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If this is not a joke, then this is bad.

S3C
S3C
  • Member since: Mar. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 03
Musician
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-01 01:14:47

TODAYS APRIL FOOLS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!


If your work isn't worth fighting for, it's not worth uploading on NG, period. (JrHager84)

la-yinn
la-yinn
  • Member since: Nov. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Musician
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-01 01:16:18

I believe Maestro til the opposite is proven.


Latest tracks:
Sub Marines
Chemosound

New-Milkman
New-Milkman
  • Member since: Feb. 10, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Musician
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-01 01:17:04

At 4/1/09 01:06 AM, EchozAurora wrote: Uhh... pump the breaks guys...

I was just talking to Maestro during the Bombcast and saw this thread.. so I figured I'd ask him about it.. and he just stopped responding.

Completely.

Soo.. umm.. yeah. Maybe something is actually going on here. I guess he'll explain later.

Probably something to do with #10.

wyldfyre1
wyldfyre1
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-01 01:17:13

At 4/1/09 01:14 AM, S3C wrote: TODAYS APRIL FOOLS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!

You know what? I wouldn't fucking doubt it! Rarg! Damn crazy holiday.

F-777
F-777
  • Member since: Apr. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-01 01:19:08

At 4/1/09 01:14 AM, sorohanro wrote: For John Shore, 1st Baron Teignmouth (1751-1834), see John Shore, 1st Baron Teignmouth.
John Shore (c. 1662 - 1752) was an English trumpeter, and the inventor of the tuning fork, which he invented in 1711.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If this is not a joke, then this is bad.

Lol so if he died in 1752 how is he talking to us now?
Haha i bet its Maestro himself pulling this one =).


BBS Signature
SolusLunes
SolusLunes
  • Member since: Sep. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-01 01:19:52

At 4/1/09 01:19 AM, F-777 wrote:
At 4/1/09 01:14 AM, sorohanro wrote: For John Shore, 1st Baron Teignmouth (1751-1834), see John Shore, 1st Baron Teignmouth.
John Shore (c. 1662 - 1752) was an English trumpeter, and the inventor of the tuning fork, which he invented in 1711.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If this is not a joke, then this is bad.
Lol so if he died in 1752 how is he talking to us now?
Haha i bet its Maestro himself pulling this one =).

OMG GUYZES MAESTRO STOLE HIS STUFF FROM A DEAD GUY AND NOW THE SPIRIT OF JOHN SHORE HAS COME TO HAUNT NEWGROUNDS BECAUSE MAESTRO'S A GRAVE ROBBER

S3C
S3C
  • Member since: Mar. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 03
Musician
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-01 01:21:14

TODAY IS APRILS FOOLS YOU IDIOTS!


If your work isn't worth fighting for, it's not worth uploading on NG, period. (JrHager84)

wyldfyre1
wyldfyre1
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-01 01:22:25

when i die i'm totally gonna come back and say someone stole my tunes after i invent AIR!

HalcyonicFalconX
HalcyonicFalconX
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-01 01:27:01

Did a little looking up myself.

JohnShore.com

This might be more valid to the OP's point though.

April Fool's or not... we'll see.

Gorgorothx
Gorgorothx
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-01 01:28:41

Hahaha. If it is a joke, nicely done.

wyldfyre1
wyldfyre1
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-01 01:30:36

Wyze stingray just said something interesting on msn just now about this subject..

"they are JOhn SHore ing us"..

JOSHING US! They are JOSHING us.. Ever hear that term used? LOL

HalcyonicFalconX
HalcyonicFalconX
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-01 01:30:55

At 4/1/09 01:27 AM, HalcyonicFalconX wrote: Did a little looking up myself.

JohnShore.com

This might be more valid to the OP's point though.

April Fool's or not... we'll see.

Nevermind the second link... it's a fan page for the first link.

Stupid crackhead...
nal1200
nal1200
  • Member since: Apr. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Musician
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-01 01:44:22

At 4/1/09 12:52 AM, JohnShore wrote: Hello newgrounds,

I have recently been informed of your site to find something rather disturbing. It seems your user "MaestroRage" has been feeding you lies. The music he has submitted over the past three years has been nothing but stolen melodies and direct MP3 uploads of my music. It is appalling to know that such a person would take credit for the hard work I and others have put into music. While I'm not sure if all of his songs have been stolen I am sure of the ones he has taken from me. I am also aware that "MaestroRage" was awarded with the title "Musician of the Year" by the Moderators of this site. To think that such a person was rewarded a trophy for his dishonest deeds and STILL nobody caught on is even more appalling.

The ignorance this site has taken to such problems should not be ignored any longer. If the user "MaestroRage" is not taken care of I will be obligated to take legal action against him and or this site.

John Shore

I'm not sure what to say, this is coming as quite a surprise, to be honest. I would have expected this from zellers and DJ Immune - they weren't really "model" figures to the audio forum community. But accusing MaestroRage?

I think we need to see what Maestro has to say on this, i'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation.

Pure-Metal-UTA
Pure-Metal-UTA
  • Member since: Jan. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Musician
Response to I am appalled 2009-04-02 03:12:59

You're entire statement is bullshit.
You accuse one of the biggest audio people of stealing YOUR music, and provide absolutely NO proof whatsoever?
Your argument is invalid until you provide some solid proof.
And don't go bullshitting everyone saying you'll take legal action, because no. Just no, I want your proof.
I WANT YOUR FUCKING PROOF!

Yeah, I'm testy, a whole day of chinese NG shit.