New Topic Respond to this Topic
Heinrich
Heinrich
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 48
Movie Buff
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-04-30 19:55:01 Reply

Last night I dreamt that me and a friend were at this gathering of teenagers and all the sudden a fight breaks out. They beat the crap out of my friend and end up killing him while I ran to get out of the violence. As I ran, three men in a red car chased me to beat me and steal my possessions. I escaped them for a time and then they robbed me but I came out unharmed.

I'll Photoshop my Dreams

BBS Signature
TNT
TNT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-04-30 20:04:13 Reply

As always, very cool. I wish I could have interesting dreams like you do.

Latest song cover: Rock Is Dead.
Steam ID: echoes83 (Tyler from Texas)

BBS Signature
Heinrich
Heinrich
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 48
Movie Buff
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-04-30 21:08:39 Reply

After my dream with the men, I dreamt that I was a creature of the night, a vampire, and I looked more like a Goth than a vampire. I hid in the shadows and avoided the sunlight with other vampires. I didn't attack anyone and I found my watch and my cross necklace that was stolen earlier in my dream.

Oh yeah, this dream happened near a highschool. I pray to God that my dream wasn't inspired by Twilight.

I'll Photoshop my Dreams

BBS Signature
jonathanfis
jonathanfis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-05-02 06:38:35 Reply

very Good! Heinrich, im gonna do the same thing ase you you have the best ideas!

XBL: Taillesspack819 Send a Friend Request if u want :D

BBS Signature
Heinrich
Heinrich
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 48
Movie Buff
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-05-03 18:59:36 Reply

At 5/2/09 06:38 AM, jonathanfis wrote: very Good! Heinrich, im gonna do the same thing ase you you have the best ideas!

Haha, that's great!

If anyone wants to contribute to this topic, you're more than welcomed to do so!

-----

Last night I had two dreams about the military and Wolverine. Yeah, last night I saw X-Men Origins: Wolverine so I had it coming. =P

I dreamt I was in a Barracks having a good time with other soldiers including Wolverine. We talked, joked and did things until our peace was broken by an attack that led to my next dream.

I'll Photoshop my Dreams

BBS Signature
Heinrich
Heinrich
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 48
Movie Buff
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-05-03 19:33:24 Reply

Small monsters soon invaded a warehouse and the whole barracks was emptied to halt this little invasion. There were monsters everywhere and we were all shooting at them. I woke up before the battle got out of hand.

I'll Photoshop my Dreams

BBS Signature
Ramirezoid
Ramirezoid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-05-07 17:27:49 Reply

Everybody has that dream every once in a while. Keep doing these things, man.

Kain-Ceverus
Kain-Ceverus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-05-07 17:32:45 Reply

At 4/5/09 12:19 PM, Heinrich wrote:

room while we kept shooting at her with no avail.

After a minute, the entire room was damaged and I was the only one alive in the room with Kerrigan. I ceased shooting and she left the room and I waited for the Protoss to show up to rescue me from the port.

Did you upgrade your Gauss Rifle to 3?

Please click here. You'd make my fiance` happy... Please?
I'm a voice actor, and I love what I do. I'm also a writer, and love that just as much.

BBS Signature
Heinrich
Heinrich
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 48
Movie Buff
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-05-08 19:16:22 Reply

Last night I dreamt I found an abandoned baby on the road with a friend of mine. I picked up the baby and walked towards a bus. I went inside the bus and sat inside where it drove towards a building. It was then night time and I got out of the bus and a black woman walked up to me and adopted the baby to her delight.

I'll Photoshop my Dreams

BBS Signature
Heinrich
Heinrich
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 48
Movie Buff
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-05-08 19:55:48 Reply

Once I dreamt that I was raiding a farm that held only animals. I shot a pig while riding one near a barn and I was pretty much doing random shooting until I woke up.

I'll Photoshop my Dreams

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-05-08 20:37:45 Reply

At 5/8/09 07:55 PM, Heinrich wrote: Once I dreamt that I was raiding a farm that held only animals. I shot a pig while riding one near a barn and I was pretty much doing random shooting until I woke up.

Really, really good. Also, you went to Mexico, you don't have Swine flu, do you?

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Heinrich
Heinrich
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 48
Movie Buff
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-05-08 20:51:32 Reply

At 5/8/09 08:37 PM, doody1 wrote:
At 5/8/09 07:55 PM, Heinrich wrote: Once I dreamt that I was raiding a farm that held only animals. I shot a pig while riding one near a barn and I was pretty much doing random shooting until I woke up.
Really, really good. Also, you went to Mexico, you don't have Swine flu, do you?

No I don't. All I had was strep throat and I dreamt this dream before the swine flu outbreak.

BBS Signature
Goombowser
Goombowser
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-05-08 20:54:41 Reply

I dont know what the hell my dream was about:

I'll Photoshop my Dreams

This is a sig.

BBS Signature
Heinrich
Heinrich
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 48
Movie Buff
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-05-10 14:47:00 Reply

Last night I dreamt of Muslim women crossing a bridge escaping from their Muslim theocracy world to another world where they have rights and freedoms. The bridge was crudely made and had some holes in them but they managed to get through and achieve human rights.

This is possibly telling me the struggles they get for trying to get rights and get to their own promise land.

I'll Photoshop my Dreams

BBS Signature
Heinrich
Heinrich
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 48
Movie Buff
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-05-10 21:00:20 Reply

Last night I also dreamt that I was near a school with two other people and we had a lot of cards and were playing a card game until night fell and we went to another location to play cards.

I'll Photoshop my Dreams

BBS Signature
Boss
Boss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-05-10 21:33:50 Reply

At 5/10/09 09:00 PM, Heinrich wrote: Last night I also dreamt that I was near a school with two other people and we had a lot of cards and were playing a card game until night fell and we went to another location to play cards.

Were you playing.....YU-GI-OH!?
believe in the heart of the cards....

I'm an instigator

BBS Signature
Heinrich
Heinrich
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 48
Movie Buff
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-05-10 22:10:48 Reply

This dream I couldn't remember until now.

I dreamt I was in the old west hanging on to a train while shooting targets as a bet to a cowboy so I can earn money to buy food.

Needless to say, I failed miserably as my shooting was horrible.

I'll Photoshop my Dreams

BBS Signature
sven647
sven647
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-05-10 22:18:43 Reply

Yeah i can never remember my dreams unless i wake up during them i have no memory what so ever and i know i dream every night it sucks dude

BBS Signature
TNT
TNT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-05-10 23:22:24 Reply

At 5/3/09 06:59 PM, Heinrich wrote:
At 5/2/09 06:38 AM, jonathanfis wrote: very Good! Heinrich, im gonna do the same thing ase you you have the best ideas!
Haha, that's great!

If anyone wants to contribute to this topic, you're more than welcomed to do so!

-----

Last night I had two dreams about the military and Wolverine. Yeah, last night I saw X-Men Origins: Wolverine so I had it coming. =P

I dreamt I was in a Barracks having a good time with other soldiers including Wolverine. We talked, joked and did things until our peace was broken by an attack that led to my next dream.

I most certainly will man! In fact, I'll see if I can do one right now because you're amazing and you've inspired me. :3

BBS Signature
TNT
TNT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-05-11 00:02:19 Reply

Horror of Ice Cream Mountain Pt 1

One time I dreamed that I was on an adventure on some mystical land somewhere similar to The Wizard of Oz. My goal was to reach to Ice Cream Mountain, and at last! I've found it! But something horribly goes wrong....

Stay tuned for part 2.

I'll Photoshop my Dreams

BBS Signature
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 35
Animator
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-05-11 00:09:27 Reply

Props for creating a very entertaining thread, Heinrich. These are awesome!

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
slowz
slowz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-05-11 00:15:35 Reply

Epic photoshops, epic thread. Good job on all the photos, it's really entertaining.

Hi.

BBS Signature
TNT
TNT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-05-11 00:18:28 Reply

Horror of Ice Cream Mountain Pt 2

Needless to say, I was about to take a big lick of the ice cream, but then I poofed into my elementary school cafeteria! And before I could react, a vicious dog starts running towards me! I ran like hell, but it didn't go so well sadly, and I was scared shit-less...

THE END

I'll Photoshop my Dreams

BBS Signature
Heinrich
Heinrich
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 48
Movie Buff
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-05-12 21:55:44 Reply

It was after a disaster that left my city into ruins. We lost contact with the outside world and I was assigned to find food for the survivors. I went into an abandoned house, walked down into a basement and found shelves full of food. I grabbed as much food as I could carry. I checked around and looked into dressers and closets to see what other supplies I could find.

I'll Photoshop my Dreams

BBS Signature
TNT
TNT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-05-12 22:13:08 Reply

At 5/12/09 09:55 PM, Heinrich wrote: It was after a disaster that left my city into ruins. We lost contact with the outside world and I was assigned to find food for the survivors. I went into an abandoned house, walked down into a basement and found shelves full of food. I grabbed as much food as I could carry. I checked around and looked into dressers and closets to see what other supplies I could find.

Hey, that's the first realistic dream that I've ever heard! But nevertheless, it's still a cool photoshop.

BBS Signature
6r0undZ3r0
6r0undZ3r0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-05-12 22:34:08 Reply

Damnit I wish I had cool dreams like you..

BBS Signature
Heinrich
Heinrich
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 48
Movie Buff
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-05-13 19:31:14 Reply

I was in an Aztec city when all the sudden the Spanish arrives and started desecrating Aztec objects like a calendar, the statues and what not. I hid to wait for them to pass by so I could make my escape.

I ran to the beach and saw an island with a Stonehenge-like structure. I walked through the water until it was waist deep and make contact with an underwater stone bridge. I walked the underwater bridge towards the island and finally got there.

There was a tribal council meeting and I participated and warned them of an imminent invasion.

I then woke up.

I'll Photoshop my Dreams

BBS Signature
IceFireMudDragon
IceFireMudDragon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-05-13 20:18:56 Reply

Your dreams are fucking epic. Epic

EPIC!

Hewo

BBS Signature
Heinrich
Heinrich
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 48
Movie Buff
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-05-15 19:38:19 Reply

I was in an apartment during a party. The party was full of Asians where everyone was eating, talking and having fun. I walked into the party dressed as a Buddhist for some odd reason.

I'll Photoshop my Dreams

BBS Signature
Heinrich
Heinrich
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 48
Movie Buff
Response to I'll Photoshop my Dreams 2009-05-15 20:39:18 Reply

Diablo III finally came out and by step brother got to the computer first (person in picture is not my real step brother) and I waited patiently for him to get off so I could play the game.

And I waited and waited and waited and waited until I got to go on and it turned out that Diablo III is like one of those low budget internet role playing games.

Oh the horror.

I'll Photoshop my Dreams

BBS Signature