00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AllHailInsomnia just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Confiker Virus

5,900 Views | 68 Replies

Response to Confiker Virus 2009-04-06 11:46:18

Google "PIFTS.EXE".

I think PIFTS is related to Conficker, perosnally.

BBS Signature

Response to Confiker Virus 2009-04-06 11:48:35

Virus: Real

Danger : Over Exagerated

Time window : Passed

Effect : Nothing

Gullibitlity level of idiots : Over 9000

Meme count of post : 1

Response to Confiker Virus 2009-04-06 11:50:25

OH SHIT REALLY!!!!!! Wat exactly is this virus going 2 do??? do they kno who launched it??? how can i protect my computer?? Wat site is thiis virus from??

i love u Faatimah Testman!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do U love me?

Response to Confiker Virus 2009-04-06 12:07:26

At 4/6/09 11:50 AM, BHBK wrote: OH SHIT REALLY!!!!!! Wat exactly is this virus going 2 do??? do they kno who launched it??? how can i protect my computer?? Wat site is thiis virus from??

-_- why you gotta bumbard ppl with all these questions?? -_- Anyways, this sounds kinda odd

BBS Signature

Response to Confiker Virus 2009-04-06 12:15:26

At 4/6/09 11:50 AM, BHBK wrote: OH SHIT REALLY!!!!!! Wat exactly is this virus going 2 do??? do they kno who launched it??? how can i protect my computer?? Wat site is thiis virus from??

1. The virus will connect your computer to a zombie bot-net allowing virus creators to use your computer to remotely hack into e-mail, online bank accounts, etc. while not being at risk of being tracked.

2. The current thought is that it's Europeans who launched the virus.

3. Get AVG Free 8.5 or Malwarebyte's Anti Malware. Remember that with any AV software you need to get Spybot - Search & Destroy.

4. Umm... The Internet.

good enough...

Here's my Dtoid account. And my Urban Terror ID is BenelliM4-Medic. And I know Travis Touchdown isn't a Capcom character, but I put him in anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to Confiker Virus 2009-04-06 12:18:47

At 4/6/09 12:07 PM, nightlyillusion wrote:
-_- why you gotta bumbard ppl with all these questions?? -_- Anyways, this sounds kinda odd

CAsue i need 2 kno!!!! its not lik i can hav sumone cum and fix my computer or anything

i love u Faatimah Testman!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do U love me?

Response to Confiker Virus 2009-04-06 12:25:42

This virus fucked me in the ass.Sucks sadly .
Ima go pawn my all my video games and buy a used apple :( .I bet the same people we buy these things from are giving us the viruses.They has our soul.....
why els would they tease you with something you can't run away from.
Even if your computer says it doesn't need it...Keep updating that bitch maybe your next.
I will tell you this,4 hours after i finished updating i was working on a website when all of a sudden it said Firefox is missing a Dll file and froze.I tried opening all my files but half way as they opened something immediately started deleting everything.My laptop and comp just froze and when i restarted the damn thing, the blue screen of death appeared.
lol if i never post a reply its cuz the virus got me stupid for the 3rd time D:
wahhhh!!!!!!
fuck you microsoft

Response to Confiker Virus 2009-04-06 12:33:04

At 4/6/09 12:15 PM, BenelliM4 wrote: 2. The current thought is that it's Europeans who launched the virus.

It's of Norwegian origin.

BBS Signature

Response to Confiker Virus 2009-04-06 14:05:10

CAsue i need 2 kno!!!! its not lik i can hav sumone cum and fix my computer or anything

-_- cry damn baby -_- lol

BBS Signature