00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KushB just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sonic is evil?

1,581 Views | 17 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Sonic is evil? 2009-03-27 19:24:01

WARNING: Sort of has spoilers about Sonic and the Black knight: play through at least half of the game first

Do you guys think that Sonic is the bad guy in Black Knight? i mean, he IS trying to destroy the world.
and he does say on a couple of occasions the he gets bored playing hero and doesnt mind being the bad guy.
No, really think about it. Arthur is dead, so Merlina is trying to keep the world eternally like it is (at peace), but Sonic is trying to stop her. granted she is using dark magic to do it, but she is only trying to save the world. i mean is that make her a good guy and sonic the bad guy? its too confusing..

Oh, and the lyrics for excalibur sonic's theme talk about how he cant wait for the world to end and about his "evil plan"

what do you think?

Response to Sonic is evil? 2009-03-27 19:24:57

the name means he Fights the black knight from king Arthur time

ME on Youtube! 20/20 subscribers!!!

My flash games and movies!

Huzzah!

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic is evil? 2009-03-27 19:25:52

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic is evil? 2009-03-27 19:29:07

sonic is gay

Response to Sonic is evil? 2009-03-27 19:29:24

At 3/27/09 07:25 PM, puddinN64 wrote: Man, is it time to link to this already?

Hold on now. There's nothing wrong with this thread. At least it's not another Sonic Unleashed thread. I for one want to see where this goes...

Who am I kidding, IGN Review will be here soon.

Response to Sonic is evil? 2009-03-27 19:34:07

Black knight sucked, Sonic can go put his magical walking talking sword in his ass, Sonic died for me, I hate you all.

Response to Sonic is evil? 2009-03-27 21:44:16

At 3/27/09 07:42 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote:
At 3/27/09 07:34 PM, VenomKing666 wrote: Black knight sucked, Sonic can go put his magical walking talking sword in his ass, Sonic died for me, I hate you all.
I'm sorry, does that have ANYTHING to do with the topic?

It's a topic about SOnic and the Black Knight, I'll let you connect the dots.

At 3/27/09 07:34 PM, VenomKing666 wrote: Black knight rocked, Sonic can go put his magical walking talking sword through my ass since I made a pointless post. Sonic rocks.
Fixed.

HURR CHANGING QUOTES OF WHAT PEOPLE SAY MAKES YOU RIGHT HUH KID ? DURRR

THis fucking game sucked, with generic enemies that are always the same and useless controls, you can jusr waggle and go forward to win, exept when the camera gets in the way. Also the story takes 4-5 hours to complete, and the multiplayer is fucking tacked on, it's horrible, Also it's sonic, in multiplayers the character are SO SLOW. Shit game is shit. Sega only lives because Sonic's name is tacked on their shitty games. If it wasn't people would not even talk about the games.

Response to Sonic is evil? 2009-03-27 23:58:30

At 3/27/09 09:23 PM, SuperMarioBrosS wrote:
At 3/27/09 07:29 PM, TheL1st wrote: I'm a gay asshole who doesn't bother to contribute to the damn topic.
Fixed.

At 3/27/09 07:34 PM, VenomKing666 wrote: Black knight rocked, Sonic can go put his magical walking talking sword through my ass since I made a pointless post. Sonic rocks.
Fixed.

i feel that i dont need to waste my time contributing to a topic about a long dead video game that 13 year old fanboys still think is cool

Fixed

Response to Sonic is evil? 2009-03-28 00:10:37

Sonic hasn't been cool since the 90s.
Once 3D happened, the real sonic died. They've been keeping his corpse reanimated temporarily with well placed electrical shocks since. It's only a matter of time before the whole body decays.

You must gather your party before venturing forth.

You must gather your party before venturing forth.

Response to Sonic is evil? 2009-03-28 00:36:51

At 3/28/09 12:10 AM, Battosai810 wrote: Sonic hasn't been cool since the 90s.
Once 3D happened, the real sonic died. They've been keeping his corpse reanimated temporarily with well placed electrical shocks since. It's only a matter of time before the whole body decays.

Way to state the obvious.

Response to Sonic is evil? 2009-03-28 00:48:06

At 3/28/09 12:10 AM, Battosai810 wrote: Sonic hasn't been cool since the 90s.

It's not the real sonic, Robotnik in fact made a shitty robot copy to ruin the real sonic's reputation, the green thing in his eyes are in fact processed data.

Response to Sonic is evil? 2009-03-28 01:12:06

I hate to interrupt everyone being fuckheads but is he really evil? I'm not going to play the fucking game, it's just that it actually sounds like a cool idea to me.

Penis

Response to Sonic is evil? 2009-03-28 01:58:03

At 3/28/09 01:12 AM, Zacht3hking wrote: I hate to interrupt everyone being fuckheads but is he really evil? I'm not going to play the fucking game, it's just that it actually sounds like a cool idea to me.

No he's not at all, it's just stupid fanboys rambling about a story that isnt deep at all.

Response to Sonic is evil? 2009-03-28 02:03:04

At 3/28/09 01:58 AM, VenomKing666 wrote:
At 3/28/09 01:12 AM, Zacht3hking wrote: I hate to interrupt everyone being fuckheads but is he really evil? I'm not going to play the fucking game, it's just that it actually sounds like a cool idea to me.
No he's not at all, it's just stupid fanboys rambling about a story that isnt deep at all.

I should've known. Fuck, I was actually interested Sonic game for a minute. I need to go take a shower a couple times

Penis

Response to Sonic is evil? 2009-03-28 02:39:18

At 3/28/09 02:15 AM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: Ways to be cool on the NG BBS 101:

Rule #1: ALWAYS treat the popular opinion as fact.

It may sound like you are pointing a logical fallacy here, but this time it's true, stop being in denial.

Response to Sonic is evil? 2009-03-28 02:52:08

At 3/28/09 02:39 AM, VenomKing666 wrote:
At 3/28/09 02:15 AM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: Ways to be cool on the NG BBS 101:

Rule #1: ALWAYS treat the popular opinion as fact.
It may sound like you are pointing a logical fallacy here, but this time it's true, stop being in denial.

No, it's not, it's popular opinion.
Can anyone contribute to this thread without starting another Sonic war? Damn, if you hate the franchise, stop replying to the threads with his name in it.
We all know, you hate Sonic, he hates Sonic, that guy over there hates Sonic, we know, shut the fuck up about it already and let the people who still like him, talk about him and contribute to the topic at hand.
Geez, now it's turning into a free post+1.

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic is evil? 2009-03-28 11:40:44

At 3/28/09 08:15 AM, SuperMarioBrosS wrote: I'm not 13 you fucking asshole. I'm close to becoming 17.

It dosen,t show, but yeah whatever.

BTW, Black Knight is cool but I'm not getting it because it's too short. Instead, I'm getting a 360 with Sonic Unleashed.

Cool story bro.

Reason why I made that fixed statement is that you made NO contribution to the topic

Yes I did, I stated my opinion, it's still a contribution, it's not because you disagree that it isnt a contribution.

d just made pointless shit on it. If you want to say 'Sonic is gay', then go somewhere else and say it.

What would be the point of going somewhere else really ?

I do admit that there are people who say 'Sonic is gay' in many places but they say it in correct places which is appropriate. THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO SAY SHIT LIKE THAT!!!

Yes it is, it's a thread about Sonic, the perfect place to share my views about what has the series become.

The fixed statement pretty much sums up why it was fixed in the first place. If this were school, you would get a big, fat fucking 0 for your fucking paper if this was an essay question and you would have been fucked up big time in school and college. In a sense, this is an essay question.

In an essay point of view ? Maybe because I didn,t try to write an essay, but if you mean that my arguments were shallow you will have to disprove them one by one, it's how argumentation works kid.

And Sonic isn't dead you dumb fuck. If he was dead, then the Sonic series would end but NO, it didn't. I'll only say he's dead (that's right, a fan will say he's dead) IF the series do end. For now, the series isn't dead because Sonic Unleashed was a HUGE success.

Sonic is dead because his games are only the shadow of what it used to be, now the games are horribly bad, and they only survive because Sega tacked Sonic's name on them.

Sega can't stop themselves to add a stupid gimmick instead of trying to make a good game.

Look at the number of Sonic games VS the numbar of platforming mario games, here are less mario games, showing Nintendo takes times and want to make sure the game will be great.

Response to Sonic is evil? 2009-03-28 18:20:10

It's not the real sonic, Robotnik in fact made a shitty robot copy to ruin the real sonic's reputation, the green thing in his eyes are in fact processed data.

im sorry thats the worst plot ive ever heard... XD