New Topic Respond to this Topic
Zacht3hking
Zacht3hking
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
What's North Korea doing now? 2009-03-24 22:05:06 Reply

Apparently, they're going to send a satellite to space. Right over Japan.

"North Korea has given international agencies notice of the rocket's planned trajectory that would take it over Japan, dropping booster stages to its east and west."

And the U.N is suspecting it's for launching missiles

"Regional powers see the launch as a disguised test of its longest-range missile and a violation of U.N. sanctions forbidding the reclusive state from firing ballistic missiles."

And Japan is fucking pissed

"Japan may deploy two Aegis-equipped destroyers, capable of shooting down missiles, to waters between North Korea and Japan, Japanese media have said. The United States also has naval ships deployed in Asia that can intercept missiles.

North Korea doesn't care.

"North Korea has said shooting down the rocket would be an act of war."

Your thoughts?

Penis

MultiCanimefan
MultiCanimefan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to What's North Korea doing now? 2009-03-24 22:29:24 Reply

Norther Korea is doing nothing out of the ordinary here. In fact, it's expected in my opinion. If the satellite is shot down, it's an act of war, and if it isn't Japan is at risk for a missle strike. Either way, North Korea looks to be the "innocent" one in all this; you just can't win.

Dawnslayer
Dawnslayer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to What's North Korea doing now? 2009-03-24 23:09:28 Reply

If North Korea launches a ranged weapon of any kind, hell's fire will rain down on them from nearly every corner of the globe. Why?

-America: all the excuse we need to spread freedom and democracy to the country. And besides, we have to defend Japan, because we didn't let them have their own armed forces.
-Russia: a threat to Japan is a threat to them. Simple, straightforward, effective.
-Europe: If they sit on their keisters while the US and Russia fight, their international image will be shot. Besides--why not? One less problem for the future.
-Australia, Africa, South America, and Muslim countries: As long as they're not helping North Korea, the big guys don't really care what they do. They're free to fight if they want, and Australia will probably at least lend a hand; but overall the presence of the Southern Hemisphere is inconsequential in the matter.

This is just my opinion. But I think there's at least some credit to it.

dragonXcore
dragonXcore
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to What's North Korea doing now? 2009-03-25 00:42:42 Reply

North Korea can easily be taken care of. Plus, their resources are verylimited.

Me-Patch
Me-Patch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to What's North Korea doing now? 2009-03-25 01:57:19 Reply

North Korea sucks so fucking hard. Those poor fucks need to wake up and realize what Kim Jong ill is doing to them and their country. They have one of the worst human rights records in the world and their leader has an inferiority complex.

foshiznay
foshiznay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to What's North Korea doing now? 2009-03-25 03:13:17 Reply

Fuck my opinion, I wonder what the common people in North Korea are thinking right now...
I reckon they think they're fucked.

BBS Signature
Aughiris
Aughiris
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to What's North Korea doing now? 2009-03-25 11:22:55 Reply

At 3/25/09 03:13 AM, foshiznay wrote: Fuck my opinion, I wonder what the common people in North Korea are thinking right now...

Nah, the state controlled media has probably already convinced them North Korea conquered the United States.

I have a pink miniature unicorn in my left testicle. Prove me wrong.

NeoBlueFalcon
NeoBlueFalcon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Reader
Response to What's North Korea doing now? 2009-03-25 12:03:41 Reply

At 3/25/09 03:13 AM, foshiznay wrote: Fuck my opinion, I wonder what the common people in North Korea are thinking right now...

Agreed. I wonder what the North Korean government is thinking right now (or what shit they're smoking) to say that they can declare war in their current state?

They proved that if you quit smoking it will prolong your life. What they haven't proved is if a prolonged life is a good thing. I haven't seen the stats on that yet.

Dawnslayer
Dawnslayer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to What's North Korea doing now? 2009-03-25 20:32:33 Reply

Can't remember where I heard this, but I seem to remember the government structures society in such a way that there is linguistically no capacity to speak ill of the leader. (Again, no source; my apologies.)

fluffles
fluffles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to What's North Korea doing now? 2009-03-25 21:25:58 Reply

Hey, North Korea is North Korea. Kim is very passionate about killing the U.S., however his miltary force is toally occupied at the North Korean border.

ScorchedMoose
ScorchedMoose
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to What's North Korea doing now? 2009-03-25 21:29:56 Reply

North Korea's leader is SO hopped up on crack, he thinks he can do what he wants, but he'll end up killing North Korea and most likely get shot by either a U.S. sniper or a guy thats just so pissed off at him he'll kill him. That leader is driving North Korea straight into the ground and soon enough, he'll reach hell. I rest my case

Zacht3hking
Zacht3hking
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to What's North Korea doing now? 2009-03-25 21:38:23 Reply

I find it funny as hell. You KNOW that North Korea is trying to pull some slick shit,but hell will rain on them if they happen to do so.

I love how American leaders have no idea whats going on in North Korea.

Well everyone is trying to be diplomatic about this. ,but for how long?

Penis