Be a Supporter!

NG top medal point users list

  • 317,361 Views
  • 5,451 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
PulseLane
PulseLane
  • Member since: Oct. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 19
Gamer
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 5th, 2010 @ 01:23 AM Reply

At 9/5/10 12:36 AM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: Rank | Medal Points | Difference | Gain vs. New Medals | Gain vs. Leader | Username | Change
001. 61315 | +0805 | +0805 | ===== | theMEXICANTHIEF
002. 60665 | +1025 | +1025 | +0220 | duckyness
003. 60660 | +1085 | +1085 | +0280 | nosesocks
004. 60070 | +1565 | +1565 | +0760 | Nijsse
005. 59675 | +1695 | +1695 | +0890 | WonderTheHedgehog +1

Back in the top 5! I have a feeling I'm going to have to fight for this spot next week, though..

High-Dark
High-Dark
  • Member since: Apr. 24, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 5th, 2010 @ 01:31 AM Reply

man im so close to enter i cant screw up now

nosesocks
nosesocks
  • Member since: Aug. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 5th, 2010 @ 01:33 AM Reply

At 9/5/10 01:23 AM, WonderTheHedgehog wrote:
At 9/5/10 12:36 AM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: Rank | Medal Points | Difference | Gain vs. New Medals | Gain vs. Leader | Username | Change
001. 61315 | +0805 | +0805 | ===== | theMEXICANTHIEF
002. 60665 | +1025 | +1025 | +0220 | duckyness
003. 60660 | +1085 | +1085 | +0280 | nosesocks
004. 60070 | +1565 | +1565 | +0760 | Nijsse
005. 59675 | +1695 | +1695 | +0890 | WonderTheHedgehog +1
Back in the top 5! I have a feeling I'm going to have to fight for this spot next week, though..

In 3rd by 5 measly points! I'll get you yet, Duckyness!
Thanks as always for putting the list together.
Congratulations to all risers (see you at the top, Nijsse & Wonder!)

Neoncrotch
Neoncrotch
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 5th, 2010 @ 04:03 AM Reply

Wow, I went up alot! I was at 65, now I'm at 60. Awesome!


BBS Signature
SoulSw0rd
SoulSw0rd
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 5th, 2010 @ 04:59 AM Reply

042. 39295 | +5445 | +5445 | +4640 | SoulSw0rd +26
Damn awesome :D now off to top 30 ^_^

waynerz99
waynerz99
  • Member since: Oct. 26, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 5th, 2010 @ 11:32 AM Reply

At 8/30/10 01:45 PM, ixfd64 wrote: How come Waynerz99 isn't on the list?

S'okay. I'm on the legitimate list on nglogs. Not the "make your own rules on who is on and off" list. None of my medals are out of order. Did nothing wrong, and just because somebody who hacked decided to say things to look like he is me, means I don't make the list. Because you know, hackers on that website wouldn't lie..

Anyways, not looking for an argument or fighting to be on the list, not a big deal. Like I said, everybody knows where the legitimate list is, even if it is filled with hackers whos medals are way out of order. I just wanted to clear things up since I never bothered to post back once I realized I was framed. Good on the guy who did it, smart thinking I suppose.


Do not view my page, you will not be able to handle my avatar.

Hacsev
Hacsev
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Programmer
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 5th, 2010 @ 12:24 PM Reply

Thanks for the update, H-O-S!

At 9/5/10 12:36 AM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: Rank | Medal Points | Difference | Gain vs. New Medals | Gain vs. Leader | Username | Change
013. 50985 | +1705 | +1705 | +0900 | CTM222 +2

Wow, you'll soon make it in the top 10.

027. 43595 | +0870 | +0870 | +0065 | Hacsev +1

Nice gain amount of medal points this week. Would have been better if I'd got to 1,000, but it's alright.


$$$ | Sig by TheDingo | Awesome Art | Strawberry Dodge

BBS Signature
EventHorizon
EventHorizon
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Game Developer
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 5th, 2010 @ 01:00 PM Reply

At 9/5/10 12:36 AM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: Rank | Medal Points | Difference | Gain vs. New Medals | Gain vs. Leader | Username | Change

:: 018. 48540 | +0630 | +0630 | .-0175 | ugolegend94 +2

in a month I lost several positions, sin, I will try to recover!


[PLAY "MOON" A SPACE HORROR GAME][FOLLOW ME][MY GAMES][MY ART]
[I'm flying into space...][Sig by triplenoob]

BBS Signature
Pokemonpoeguygcn
Pokemonpoeguygcn
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Melancholy
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 5th, 2010 @ 02:14 PM Reply

At 9/5/10 12:38 AM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: 056. 37105 | +1105 | +1105 | +0300 | Pokemonpoeguygcn +2

Well, 2 ranks up is pretty good.
Now to wait for some new medal games

PWJP
PWJP
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Gamer
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 5th, 2010 @ 03:02 PM Reply

i'm still fucking amazed i'm on the top 50 for so long, especially considering how little medal points i've been getting.
i'll probably stop for good once i reach 40k.

High-Dark
High-Dark
  • Member since: Apr. 24, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 5th, 2010 @ 03:30 PM Reply

i promise that im going to be in the next update

hassanico
hassanico
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 5th, 2010 @ 03:56 PM Reply

I'm running out of games to play...Some are just not appealing at all...Agh, got to work harder!
Still nice to see I'm somewhat decent at most games if I have so many...

Kauvin
Kauvin
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 5th, 2010 @ 09:54 PM Reply

At 9/5/10 12:36 AM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: 028. 43315 | +1800 | +1800 | +0995 | Kauvin +3

Awesome, finally on the top 30!


BBS Signature
Hybrid-Of-Souls
Hybrid-Of-Souls
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 5th, 2010 @ 11:07 PM Reply

At 9/5/10 11:32 AM, waynerz99 wrote: Did nothing wrong, and just because somebody who hacked decided to say things to look like he is me, means I don't make the list.

So the name xycho666 truly doesn't ring any bells? I was told you were under this name on kongregatehack.com from someone through PM a while back.

Anyways, not looking for an argument or fighting to be on the list, not a big deal.

I can respect you for that though.

Like I said, everybody knows where the legitimate list is, even if it is filled with hackers whos medals are way out of order.

I don't think that makes it a legitimate list then. If there are people who tend to falsely gain ranks, then I'm sure that's not fair for everyone else.


Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43
Steam ID
Join the party | V NG Archive V |

BBS Signature
sixflab
sixflab
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Gamer
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 5th, 2010 @ 11:52 PM Reply

093. 29620 | +0630 | +0630 | .-0175 | sixflab +6

I played a couple of games but i'm still really suprised I moved this much. I just haven't had that much of a drive to play medal games as of late.

waynerz99
waynerz99
  • Member since: Oct. 26, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 6th, 2010 @ 12:57 PM Reply

At 9/5/10 11:07 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote:
At 9/5/10 11:32 AM, waynerz99 wrote: Did nothing wrong, and just because somebody who hacked decided to say things to look like he is me, means I don't make the list.
So the name xycho666 truly doesn't ring any bells? I was told you were under this name on kongregatehack.com from someone through PM a while back.

Anyways, not looking for an argument or fighting to be on the list, not a big deal.
I can respect you for that though.

Like I said, everybody knows where the legitimate list is, even if it is filled with hackers whos medals are way out of order.
I don't think that makes it a legitimate list then. If there are people who tend to falsely gain ranks, then I'm sure that's not fair for everyone else.

It's strange that somebody would go out of their way to PM you to say I was hacking. Perhaps they couldn't get a difficult medal I earned (probably during the lastman saga haha) and decided "oh hes done the impossible, hes a hacker" lol.

And I suppose you are right about nglogs, I'm kind of biased because I was upset that the medal points were all screwed up before here. Certain medals were not counting and such and it felt like I was earning points all for nothing. But it looks like they are all caught up now so I guess it doesn't matter much. Everybody knows a few of the top people on nglogs medals are WAY out of order, usually backwards, so it's easy to point out who is who.

Although recently with that addicting game, I thought a bunch of people had just hacked it because the medals were all in reverse. But it looks like it got medals a day before I played it and they didn't send at first, only when people signed on later and they all sent at once, hence why they would be out of order. Anyways, keep up the good work on the list. Hopefully your copy/pasting the majority of information from nglogs and just poping in people who don't update so it does't take too much of your time.


Do not view my page, you will not be able to handle my avatar.

High-Dark
High-Dark
  • Member since: Apr. 24, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 6th, 2010 @ 06:19 PM Reply

hi guys i just wanted to say that i think i now have enough points to enter the list

nosesocks
nosesocks
  • Member since: Aug. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 7th, 2010 @ 07:31 AM Reply

At 9/6/10 12:57 PM, waynerz99 wrote: Although recently with that addicting game, I thought a bunch of people had just hacked it because the medals were all in reverse. But it looks like it got medals a day before I played it and they didn't send at first, only when people signed on later and they all sent at once, hence why they would be out of order. Anyways, keep up the good work on the list. Hopefully your copy/pasting the majority of information from nglogs and just poping in people who don't update so it does't take too much of your time.

The coin medals aren't activated until you go to the menu page, so if you play all the way through and collect 1600+ coins, then go back to the menu page, it would activate all of the coin medals at once, usually in a bizarre order. I had the same concern that you did until I recreated the issue myself.

gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 55
Gamer
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 7th, 2010 @ 09:37 AM Reply

NG user spiffymasta has 43,415 medal points but seems to be missing from your list.

Hybrid-Of-Souls
Hybrid-Of-Souls
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 7th, 2010 @ 02:57 PM Reply

At 9/7/10 09:37 AM, gamejunkie wrote: NG user spiffymasta has 43,415 medal points but seems to be missing from your list.

He wanted off a good while back.
He does indeed have RL things to look after, and I guess he didn't want to see himself here to encourage him to keep to whatever things he had going on.


Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43
Steam ID
Join the party | V NG Archive V |

BBS Signature
DiMono
DiMono
  • Member since: Sep. 8, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 7th, 2010 @ 09:39 PM Reply

I'll be honest, I never really bought wayne as a cheater. But it's not my list.


Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Please help fund my horror novel. I'll love you forever.

PabMo
PabMo
  • Member since: Sep. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 8th, 2010 @ 10:01 PM Reply

For those I told in here. There are three medals on this game now but worth zero points. I've waited like a week for approval so I don't think it's happening. Be content with the ghost medals for now.

You'll notice I have the three medals.

Hybrid-Of-Souls
Hybrid-Of-Souls
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 8th, 2010 @ 10:46 PM Reply

At 9/8/10 10:01 PM, PabMo wrote: For those I told in here. There are three medals on this game now but worth zero points. I've waited like a week for approval so I don't think it's happening. Be content with the ghost medals for now.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/54 6956
You'll notice I have the three medals.

Eh, might want to keep all of that in the other medal thread.
This is here to track the toppers. Not the medal games.


Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43
Steam ID
Join the party | V NG Archive V |

BBS Signature
PabMo
PabMo
  • Member since: Sep. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 8th, 2010 @ 10:49 PM Reply

At 9/8/10 10:46 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: Eh, might want to keep all of that in the other medal thread.
This is here to track the toppers. Not the medal games.

Right. Makes sense to me. Sorry.

Jolly
Jolly
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 41
Programmer
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 9th, 2010 @ 12:16 AM Reply

At 9/7/10 09:39 PM, DiMono wrote: I'll be honest, I never really bought wayne as a cheater. But it's not my list.

I do believe this is proof enough.

DiMono
DiMono
  • Member since: Sep. 8, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 9th, 2010 @ 01:19 AM Reply

At 9/9/10 12:16 AM, Jolly wrote:
At 9/7/10 09:39 PM, DiMono wrote: I'll be honest, I never really bought wayne as a cheater. But it's not my list.
I do believe this is proof enough.

Wrong wayne. We're talking about waynerz99.


Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Please help fund my horror novel. I'll love you forever.

Jolly
Jolly
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 41
Programmer
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 9th, 2010 @ 02:00 AM Reply

At 9/9/10 01:19 AM, DiMono wrote:
At 9/9/10 12:16 AM, Jolly wrote:
At 9/7/10 09:39 PM, DiMono wrote: I'll be honest, I never really bought wayne as a cheater. But it's not my list.
I do believe this is proof enough.
Wrong wayne. We're talking about waynerz99.

Which Wayne is that then?

DiMono
DiMono
  • Member since: Sep. 8, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 9th, 2010 @ 02:12 AM Reply

At 9/9/10 02:00 AM, Jolly wrote:
At 9/9/10 01:19 AM, DiMono wrote:
At 9/9/10 12:16 AM, Jolly wrote:
At 9/7/10 09:39 PM, DiMono wrote: I'll be honest, I never really bought wayne as a cheater. But it's not my list.
I do believe this is proof enough.
Wrong wayne. We're talking about waynerz99.
Which Wayne is that then?

Just Wayne Check out his other videos and there's a link to his medals.


Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Please help fund my horror novel. I'll love you forever.

High-Dark
High-Dark
  • Member since: Apr. 24, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 9th, 2010 @ 02:19 PM Reply

can i be in the update now?

Hybrid-Of-Souls
Hybrid-Of-Souls
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to NG top medal point users list Sep. 9th, 2010 @ 04:39 PM Reply

At 9/9/10 02:19 PM, Auditor45 wrote: can i be in the update now?

When Sunday bloody Sunday comes around.
You're clearly eager about this.


Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43
Steam ID
Join the party | V NG Archive V |

BBS Signature