00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

twinkle123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG top medal point users list

870,950 Views | 9,723 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I'm not sure if I should admit that I *cough*work*cough* because it would make me look like a slacker and complete no-life playing games all day (especially that I don't consider myself a gamer), buuuuut.... let's say that I enjoy coffee breaks. Usually I play 1 game per hour during 4 coffee breaks. And because I usually go late to sleep, my day stretches. I usually sleep 6 hours, and I don't play constantly, but when I play, I play tough. As for diet, I mostly eat sandwiches for breakfast and soups. I don't eat suppers as they are unhealthy, and I don't eat fast foods. At home I am also trying to multitask by playing my Sopranos collection on DVD

Another secret is that I wanted to reach so far on purpose. I visit newgrounds since 2010, and I wouldn't register if not for Stamper's stories in his A+ art. I was caught by nostalgia and good times, but I realized that in order to browse them, I need an account. So my nick was the response. And months later I thought "hey, what if I was genuinely the best / most contributing user with the most offensive name?" "would it be allowed?", and the rest is history. I do think about doing some animation or something someday. And I definitely enjoy any confusion my nick brings.

In regards to broken medals, I don't want to be an asshole and a sore loser, and a whiner, but so far, maybe I've found like 10 or more games? It is unfair, but I'm not a policeman checking and controlling who has what and how, so I leave it alone.
Also, I noticed that sometimes there was a situation when someone had 100 point over 80 points possible, which means
that someone had a medal that was later removed, as the medal wasn't even shown.

If there is one tip I can give is to start with puzzle games made by selfdefiant and gamezhero as they are ridiculously easy, quick and simple, and you can gain few thousands of points, in case someone didn't already, but also puzzle games are the easiest way to start quick gaining medals. I avoid RPGs and platform games bore me heavily.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2015-08-16 15:07:50

At 8/16/15 02:43 PM, fuckoffasshole wrote:
Another secret is that I wanted to reach so far on purpose. I visit newgrounds since 2010, and I wouldn't register if not for Stamper's stories in his A+ art. I was caught by nostalgia and good times, but I realized that in order to browse them, I need an account.

My signing up also had a history/reason. I liked the Justin Case games and simply wanted to ask the author if there will be more parts of it and to PM I needed to sign up. After that - as I am already here - I started to check different things, got hooked and stayed.

Also, I noticed that sometimes there was a situation when someone had 100 point over 80 points possible, which means
that someone had a medal that was later removed, as the medal wasn't even shown.

Not exactly removed. If it would be removed by the Mods, everybody would lose it from an account. This situation happens when the author makes the medal unavailable for some reasons. I even seen positions on the medal walls looking like this: 230/0.

About the removed ones: once I simply got pissed off when I met another and another removed game like this, from which I couldn't earn anything. I was finding them by making "tours" on other Newgrounders' accounts since I found it to be a better way for finding interesting games. About the medals: for me it is just a matter of a fair competition. At the very beginning of my activity in this field @Nijsse even fixed some of these issues, but at one moment he stopped for some reason.

If there is one tip I can give is to start with puzzle games made by selfdefiant and gamezhero as they are ridiculously easy, quick and simple, and you can gain few thousands of points, in case someone didn't already, but also puzzle games are the easiest way to start quick gaining medals. I avoid RPGs and platform games bore me heavily.

I did the same thing, I already have almost all of the medals from selfdefiant's games and most from the ones submitted by gamezhero, although these games are sometimes buggy of have strange issues like 4 Walls for example (rendering for entire eternity), which for some people simply fails to load, including me.

Русский военный корабль, иди нахуй!

And release [the Leopards-done] ATACMS & F-16s!

I did the same thing, I already have almost all of the medals from selfdefiant's games and most from the ones submitted by gamezhero, although these games are sometimes buggy of have strange issues like 4 Walls for example (rendering for entire eternity), which for some people simply fails to load, including me.

I am currently checking 4 walls.
One thing that is also annoying is when there is a white screen with "download the latest flash player", which is obviously bs,
as I guess it's a game that requires a specific version of flash player.

again, if anyone needs some specific tips, I can provide some, but I think I covered most of the issues. And like I said, it's recommended to play puzzle games worth 500 points, there are plenty of them, and all you need is to play 4 of them daily, and in week your points count will rise considerably, maybe even more than mine.

and again, you don't have to be a gamer, or spend much time. the key is in scheduling your day properly, so you don't exhaust yourself, and also playing some movies / sitcoms to listen (rather than watch), so your brain will not get bored easily and feel more occupied, which also results in better playing performance.

Damn, I feel like I should be a tutor, or maybe I should start a boot camp?
That's it from me today, weekend is almost ending and there are some games I want to check.

Hi!

First of all, thanks for the update, H-O-S.

Nice to hear something from 'fuckoffasshole'. Based on the games he has been playing, his gains aren't all that spectacular. The 10k gains from Syrreal are actually much much more impressive. Even if I would take a week off and play medal games all the time, a 10k+ week would be extremely difficult for me. Don't forget, if you have ~200k points you still have like 1500 - 2000 fresh games to choose from.

and again, you don't have to be a gamer, or spend much time. the key is in scheduling your day properly, so you don't exhaust yourself, and also playing some movies / sitcoms to listen (rather than watch), so your brain will not get bored easily and feel more occupied, which also results in better playing performance.

That's exactly the way I usually play medal games. There are a ton of podcasts I love to listen, so I play games while listening to them. It's a great way to chill out after an exhausting day.

At 8/16/15 12:07 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: At this point, I do have to bring up the elephant in the room as to how our most recent newcomer has risen quickly through the ranks. If only I could have a setting that allowed me to see the exact order and times of medals earned by someone in order to confirm potential cheating...

This is possible.
You can let bobogoobos program create specific information about medals. This will add a second text file with the possibility to search for medals "earned 1 day ago" or "earned x days ago" where x is a number between 2 and 13.

I didn't do it though because I prefer to look up the wall directly and search for interesting games. In the 2139 games he played there are 2 suspicious. They are suspicious because fuckoffasshole finished them in a single day while they need a lot of luck (and with lot I mean a lot and not just get lucky once and thats it). Since there are 2139 games fuckoffasshole tried out, it is realistic to have the necessary luck at some point making them not suspicious any more. There are just days were you really rush through every game without a proper explanation for it. It just works.

A big problem Newgrounds introduced is the remove medal button which could show wrong unlock dates for people who accidentally press it or who test a game if the medal is really broken and it adds up with the downtime, broken connection with Newgrounds (on your end or Newgrounds end) and not working medals after the release which could create a wrong order.

At 8/16/15 02:43 PM, fuckoffasshole wrote:
In regards to broken medals, I don't want to be an asshole and a sore loser, and a whiner, but so far, maybe I've found like 10 or more games? It is unfair, but I'm not a policeman checking and controlling who has what and how, so I leave it alone.

I think it is sad that you didn't post them. Besides HerbieG and myself I haven't seen someone (except the moderators who can directly handle it themself) posting lists of them. It would be nice to keep the site clean and for others or newer users to see what is broken and not working. One thing I found was Acrobat Smashers which still unlocks the medals even when they are not displayed below the game and GamePops Sega Generation which shows the medals below the game, reward the points as far as I know, but don't appear on the profile or wall. It is necessary to make sure that they really don't work and it would be awesome to see them in the respective official thread.

At 8/16/15 03:07 PM, HerbieG wrote:
About the removed ones: once I simply got pissed off when I met another and another removed game like this, from which I couldn't earn anything. I was finding them by making "tours" on other Newgrounders' accounts since I found it to be a better way for finding interesting games. About the medals: for me it is just a matter of a fair competition. At the very beginning of my activity in this field @Nijsse even fixed some of these issues, but at one moment he stopped for some reason.

It is important for me to mention that I cannot know the reason for it, but I have also experienced a lot of people complaining about removed medal points. I also know that the moderators need to discuss it + write the authors + give them a fair time to respond and maybe fix it + other stuff that could happen. It is also possible that a medal is not broken in another browser and that would need some investigation that doesn't happen so far. Without a real guarantee of an absolute broken medal and with the hope of a fix nothing will be removed.

At 8/16/15 04:00 PM, Nijsse wrote:
Nice to hear something from 'fuckoffasshole'. Based on the games he has been playing, his gains aren't all that spectacular. The 10k gains from Syrreal are actually much much more impressive. Even if I would take a week off and play medal games all the time, a 10k+ week would be extremely difficult for me. Don't forget, if you have ~200k points you still have like 1500 - 2000 fresh games to choose from.

Wait for the 50k next week. I have specifically kept the easy games for a long time now!

<3

A big problem Newgrounds introduced is the remove medal button which could show wrong unlock dates for people who accidentally press it or who test a game if the medal is really broken and it adds up with the downtime, broken connection with Newgrounds (on your end or Newgrounds end) and not working medals after the release which could create a wrong order.

I had to use "remove medal" A LOT OF TIMES, because while I had a medal in my stats, it wasn't counting it.
Again, with Belial Chapter 2, I had the speed medal unlocked, but it didn't COUNT to my points.
And sadly, IT HAPPENS VERY FREQUENTLY!

Sometimes I beat the game, the medal is shown to be unlocked in flash game, but doesn't register in the system.
And like I said, expect from me to get 300k this month (I'm not sure if I can reach it next week, maybe I can), but after that, it's definitely going to get slower and slower.

I think it is sad that you didn't post them. Besides HerbieG and myself I haven't seen someone (except the moderators who can directly handle it themself) posting lists of them. It would be nice to keep the site clean and for others or newer users to see what is broken and not working. One thing I found was Acrobat Smashers which still unlocks the medals even when they are not displayed below the game and GamePops Sega Generation which shows the medals below the game, reward the points as far as I know, but don't appear on the profile or wall. It is necessary to make sure that they really don't work and it would be awesome to see them in the respective official thread.

Maybe I'll post them next time I'll do a Nijsse Tour. I want to beat Nijsse's score not only without any advantages, but also with disadvantages. Call it "impossible" mode. Currently it's impossible, but I'm patient. I also believe in "you snooze, you looze" rule.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2015-08-16 16:34:57

At 8/16/15 04:17 PM, fuckoffasshole wrote: I had to use "remove medal" A LOT OF TIMES, because while I had a medal in my stats, it wasn't counting it.
Again, with Belial Chapter 2, I had the speed medal unlocked, but it didn't COUNT to my points.
And sadly, IT HAPPENS VERY FREQUENTLY!

I have also noticed this situation, but it is common. The system takes sometimes up to a few days until it will count the points especially for some older games.

<3

I have also noticed this situation, but it is common. The system takes sometimes up to a few days until it will count the points especially for some older games.

at first I didn't know about the remove medal feature, so I left it alone. it didn't count even month later.
there is also another setback, because for example the medal unlocks in-game, but it doesn't unlock in your system until you refresh the browser / game. It led few times to a ridiculous situation when the highest ranking medal unlocked first, and before the other medals. You can trust me that I was worried how it would look like for anyone who would check my main page.

Currently, when we are talking I already earned 80 points. Mostly 5-point medals for checking credits, starting the game, first kill etc.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2015-08-16 17:17:37

At 8/16/15 04:02 PM, Syrreal wrote:
At 8/16/15 12:07 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote:
You can let bobogoobos program create specific information about medals. This will add a second text file with the possibility to search for medals "earned 1 day ago" or "earned x days ago" where x is a number between 2 and 13.

What is this program about anyway? I read something about it, but what is it actually for?

It is important for me to mention that I cannot know the reason for it, but I have also experienced a lot of people complaining about removed medal points. I also know that the moderators need to discuss it + write the authors + give them a fair time to respond and maybe fix it + other stuff that could happen. It is also possible that a medal is not broken in another browser and that would need some investigation that doesn't happen so far. Without a real guarantee of an absolute broken medal and with the hope of a fix nothing will be removed.

With regard to broken medals - yes. But some situations are pretty obvious, like for example when the game itself is broken.
There is also a clear difference between broken medals and removed medals since there rather isn't any chance that the removed games, especially by Mods, will ever return, because the Team must have had a solid reason to do this. Thus: those medals are also as good as dead.

About what @fuckoffasshole wrote:

Sometimes I beat the game, the medal is shown to be unlocked in flash game, but doesn't register in the system.

There is one thing that would be a cure for situations like these: if the developers would place a "reload medals" buttons in their games, I know I mentioned that before already, but it would be a blessing for those medal problems. For example, yesterday I was playing one game, it did not give me some of the most valuable medals and to get them I must replay the whole game again...

At 8/16/15 05:17 PM, HerbieG wrote:
At 8/16/15 04:02 PM, Syrreal wrote:
At 8/16/15 12:07 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote:
What is this program about anyway? I read something about it, but what is it actually for?

The older Newgrounds page didn't show the medals. A lot of people wanted the games with medal page.
http://www.newgrounds.com/gameswithmedals/
Quote: 'And here it is: a complete list of games that use the Newgrounds Medal System!'

1. The problem is that the list ignores some games. They just don't appear.
2. The list also adds the games after the release date of the game and not the release date of the medals. This means that you need to constantly click through the whole list to find every single new medal game.
3. It is also possible that an author - for whatever reason - adds more medals to a game that is already 2 years old and already features medals.
4. Some games don't appear with their correct name on the medal wall.

This program fixes above points with a simple list that makes it easier to find missing medals, unplayed and unfinished games without creating an own list since it just takes 2 times enter plus typing your name. Because of some mistakes on Newgrounds itself it is not 100% accurate, but good enough to have a comparable 'filter' for achievements like similiar websites.
It also shows statistics like: - see the dates of the medals you have earned e.g. your first medal - to compare it with other users (even when that is a bit tedious currently because the focus is on your statistic) - to see how many points you are missing on the unfinished games without clicking through every single one - etc. similiar stuff.

<3

Response to NG top medal point users list 2015-08-17 03:08:38

Welcome to the topic, FOA. Nice to hear from you.

At 8/16/15 12:07 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: At this point, I do have to bring up the elephant in the room as to how our most recent newcomer has risen quickly through the ranks. If only I could have a setting that allowed me to see the exact order and times of medals earned by someone in order to confirm potential cheating...

@Hybrid-Of-Souls: I'd be happy to help if I can. NG doesn't like giving precise times, unfortunately. Is there anywhere other than the recent medals box that they're sorted in order of unlocking?

Thanks for explaining Syrreal, that pretty much covers it. If anyone has more questions or suggestions about the program, feel free to ask. I just noticed there's a bug with the extended medal listing where any earned medals are listed twice, probably due to some of the changes NG has made recently. I'll try to address that within the next few days.

See my news post with medal hunting links and tools. I made a program NGMedals that finds your statistics and unearned medals.

There is also a browser script.

Maintainer of the Top Medal Point Users List and API Mod - feel free to PM with any issues.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2015-08-17 20:38:51

At 8/17/15 03:08 AM, Bobogoobo wrote: @Hybrid-Of-Souls: I'd be happy to help if I can. NG doesn't like giving precise times, unfortunately. Is there anywhere other than the recent medals box that they're sorted in order of unlocking?

Not seeing it anywhere, and at this point, I doubt it's a medal mod feature either.
So I decided to give your program a shot, and see what comes up.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2015-08-22 15:25:56

@DJDarkDash
if you're reading this, your inbox is full, so I can't reply to you.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2015-08-22 15:58:35

At 8/16/15 12:01 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: Rank | Medal Points | Difference | Gain vs. New Medals | Gain vs. Leader | Username | Change
040. 229310 | +00140 | .-02230 | .-03535 | DoctorStrongbad

The first time in weeks that I actually earned some points. Not many, but I will take them.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2015-08-23 02:36:06

Rank | Medal Points | Difference | Gain vs. New Medals | Gain vs. Leader | Username | Change
001. 633265 | +03985 | +00710 | ===== | Nijsse
002. 586870 | +05850 | +02575 | +1865 | Syrreal
003. 525350 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | PulseLane
004. 458960 | +01440 | .-01835 | .-2545 | EdyKel
005. 455615 | +01915 | .-01360 | .-2070 | DJDarkDash
006. 441400 | +01625 | .-01650 | .-2360 | Ray80
007. 431380 | +01150 | .-02125 | .-2835 | Amereep
008. 431040 | +01435 | .-01840 | .-2550 | Slingerz
009. 400990 | +00250 | .-03025 | .-3735 | cyberdemonio
010. 399590 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Fooliolo
011. 372010 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | reflectionist
012. 360945 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Knuckstrike
013. 355665 | +00830 | .-02445 | .-3155 | VJF
014. 337590 | +03085 | .-00190 | .-0900 | ionrayner
015. 315960 | +01410 | .-01865 | .-2575 | SFS1313
016. 303455 | +01050 | .-02225 | .-2935 | Plasmarift +2
017. 303005 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | queenofbabes -1
018. 302875 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Shantom -1
019. 300515 | +12110 | +08835 | +8125 | fuckoffasshole +1
020. 300105 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | SubNoctem -1
021. 287280 | +00815 | .-02460 | .-3170 | RyoSangnoir
022. 280905 | +02420 | .-00855 | .-1565 | Mitrim
023. 278235 | +00130 | .-03145 | .-3855 | BreakingBad
024. 275380 | +04105 | +00830 | +0120 | Glamdrung +1
025. 274940 | +00710 | .-02565 | .-3275 | BADGIRLQC -1
026. 246600 | +00965 | .-02310 | .-3020 | TheMircster
027. 245635 | +00035 | .-03240 | .-3950 | classicmaster
028. 244680 | +04990 | +01715 | +1005 | akajackfrost +3
029. 243860 | +06435 | +03160 | +2450 | HerbieG +5
030. 242515 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | RHawk -2
031. 242275 | +00645 | .-02630 | .-3340 | chaosbot -2
032. 241835 | +00250 | .-03025 | .-3735 | athomas5 -2
033. 238965 | +00425 | .-02850 | .-3560 | kirkdewinter
034. 238575 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | DDK123 -2
035. 235525 | +01120 | .-02155 | .-2865 | darkmatt93
036. 233920 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | supersavage
037. 233120 | +00685 | .-02590 | .-3300 | RedN
038. 233010 | +02495 | .-00780 | .-1490 | Black1998 +1
039. 231065 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | darkfg -1
040. 229340 | +00030 | .-03245 | .-3955 | DoctorStrongbad
041. 228235 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Yatsufusa
042. 227930 | +00740 | .-02535 | .-3245 | KamenRiderStick +1
043. 227610 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | nosesocks -1
044. 226075 | +03050 | .-00225 | .-0935 | Rubyvex +3
045. 225760 | +00480 | .-02795 | .-3505 | DrenZ -1
046. 225360 | +01245 | .-02030 | .-2740 | paul09 -1
047. 223170 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | BSEfcukde -1
048. 218350 | +01055 | .-02220 | .-2930 | beavinator
049. 216590 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | EventHorizon
050. 212590 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Bombenhagel

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2015-08-23 02:37:32

Rank | Medal Points | Difference | Gain vs. New Medals | Gain vs. Leader | Username | Change
051. 211780 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | ANISOCIAL
052. 208060 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | MaitreVaati
053. 206630 | +00620 | .-02655 | .-3365 | Mace13
054. 206475 | +02115 | .-01160 | .-1870 | shannon821 +2
055. 205985 | +00035 | .-03240 | .-3950 | jt263 -1
056. 205425 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Sizzlebuzz -1
057. 203565 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Yozh
058. 199830 | +00090 | .-03185 | .-3895 | MI4-REAL-2001
059. 194495 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Hib42
060. 193265 | +00575 | .-02700 | .-3410 | IngeniousCheese
061. 190970 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | RamUrMother
062. 190685 | +13395 | +10120 | +9410 | krachiii +6
063. 188485 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | GunslingerAK -1
064. 186450 | +01370 | .-01905 | .-2615 | bivn123456789 -1
065. 183400 | +00010 | .-03265 | .-3975 | StarMagician -1
066. 182260 | +00945 | .-02330 | .-3040 | CrackerJack30
067. 182005 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | urrad -2
068. 178170 | +00040 | .-03235 | .-3945 | Asandir -1
069. 177285 | +02680 | .-00595 | .-1305 | blackosama +1
070. 175175 | +00320 | .-02955 | .-3665 | gamejunkie -1
071. 172200 | +01100 | .-02175 | .-2885 | Jamescush +1
072. 171830 | +00115 | .-03160 | .-3870 | UncivilFire -1
073. 169030 | +04150 | +00875 | +0165 | Superiore +1
074. 167810 | +02110 | .-01165 | .-1875 | eunit5130 -1
075. 164360 | +01730 | .-01545 | .-2255 | crankbait
076. 163335 | +01155 | .-02120 | .-2830 | Gooch
077. 161455 | +02505 | .-00770 | .-1480 | VicariousE
078. 160515 | +09460 | +06185 | +5475 | Definitiv +5
079. 156505 | +02355 | .-00920 | .-1630 | someaveragechap +2
080. 156295 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | waynerz99 -2
081. 155645 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Leinado -2
082. 154160 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | orangecrix6 -2
083. 153680 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Cannabo -1
084. 151550 | +01055 | .-02220 | .-2930 | priscillawing +1
085. 151105 | +03065 | .-00210 | .-0920 | Bspenc +2
086. 150940 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | BAD-177 -2
087. 148320 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Nitoglycerin -1
088. 145100 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | JosefEliasson
089. 144685 | +01750 | .-01525 | .-2235 | silverkitty23 +1
090. 143275 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Monkeycraft -1
091. 142860 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | PyroDragon88
092. 142540 | +00075 | .-03200 | .-3910 | Idiot-Finder
093. 142395 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | VincentGrey
094. 139725 | +00020 | .-03255 | .-3965 | mgbt1211
095. 138835 | +00495 | .-02780 | .-3490 | firefyte +1
096. 138665 | +00160 | .-03115 | .-3825 | Shahid -1
097. 135475 | +00685 | .-02590 | .-3300 | guiguidarkblue
098. 134455 | +00010 | .-03265 | .-3975 | TheDarkUltimate
099. 133710 | +02180 | .-01095 | .-1805 | norat374 +2
100. 133625 | +01560 | .-01715 | .-2425 | coldest

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2015-08-23 02:39:15

101. 132120 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | BOGOtm -2
102. 130490 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Argathras
103. 130455 | +00450 | .-02825 | .-3535 | DepresiveNeko
104. 129835 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | coolblondman
105. 128250 | +00870 | .-02405 | .-3115 | InsaneZeroG +1
106. 127475 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | pzY-o -1
107. 126620 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Sentio
108. 126370 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | teremaki
109. 124190 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | ALFK11
110. 123895 | +00585 | .-02690 | .-3400 | ackai +2
111. 123745 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | DiMono -1
112. 123455 | +00065 | .-03210 | .-3920 | LegolaSS -1
113. 123280 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | duckyness
114. 122640 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | fa2mann
115. 122190 | +00070 | .-03205 | .-3915 | Phenom9
116. 120320 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | henrun
117. 120215 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | dragoneffect
118. 119955 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Cyberdevil
119. 119940 | +00005 | .-03270 | .-3980 | Celegon
120. 119630 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | PikaRobo
121. 118865 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | blyndid
122. 117730 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | pedrolmoura
123. 117650 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | vlandeismilsoum2
124. 117190 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Kauvin
125. 116160 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | wildwechsel
126. 115860 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | hmhmhm
127. 114605 | +00730 | .-02545 | .-3255 | myuhinny
128. 112840 | +00400 | .-02875 | .-3585 | Bigbear90 +1
129. 112805 | +02535 | .-00740 | .-1450 | Decky +6
130. 112780 | +00950 | .-02325 | .-3035 | RabidBunnyMan98
131. 112705 | +00025 | .-03250 | .-3960 | nidoking02 -3
132. 111420 | +01080 | .-02195 | .-2905 | PauLaVie +2
133. 111390 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | OrangeGiant -2
134. 111140 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Cg91 -2
135. 111140 | +00160 | .-03115 | .-3825 | Hacsev -2
136. 110135 | +00300 | .-02975 | .-3685 | BoogityBoogity +1
137. 110115 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Kalar -1
138. 110110 | +00425 | .-02850 | .-3560 | JackofPojo
139. 108920 | +01985 | .-01290 | .-2000 | Rsharp723894 +2
140. 108485 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | wojessee -1
141. 107745 | +04130 | +00855 | +0145 | ViceFullbuster +6
142. 107620 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Blazee -2
143. 106245 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Guts69 -1
144. 105555 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | MegaGold -1
145. 105020 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | crazysovietboy -1
146. 104580 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Newgrundling -1
147. 103815 | +11185 | +07910 | +7200 | BBaaTTuuHHaaNN +34
148. 103695 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Sobolev -2
149. 103585 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | WhiteDragon9913733 -1
150. 103545 | +00020 | .-03255 | .-3965 | xx2650 -1

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2015-08-23 02:43:53

151. 103030 | +00030 | .-03245 | .-3955 | doctorghoti -1
152. 102695 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Uchi-Morales -1
153. 102635 | +00320 | .-02955 | .-3665 | EXOk -1
154. 102265 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | LessLuck13 -1
155. 101445 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | The-Winged-Serpent -1
156. 101375 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | greeneggs4spam -1
157. 101325 | +00160 | .-03115 | .-3825 | theplayer234
158. 101275 | +00005 | .-03270 | .-3980 | Pokemonpoeguygcn -2
159. 100755 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | shurickw -1
160. 100535 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Tycrane -1
161. 100105 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | mstmar -1
162. 099660 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | HandsomeTyler -1
163. 099005 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Lionelion -1
164. 097865 | +00530 | .-02745 | .-3455 | TonyBest100 +1
165. 097840 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | senorelroboto999 -2
166. 097775 | +00790 | .-02485 | .-3195 | twright4726 +2
167. 097605 | +00095 | .-03180 | .-3890 | Blindness -3
168. 097545 | +00435 | .-02840 | .-3550 | Petrylu -2
169. 097035 | +00045 | .-03230 | .-3940 | aaarinator -2
170. 096875 | +00210 | .-03065 | .-3775 | x-SemAn -1
171. 096170 | +06990 | +03715 | +3005 | Bobogoobo +20
172. 095975 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | FurryFox -2
173. 095945 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | SmashLuigiFan1 -2
174. 095250 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Breaker5 -2
175. 095115 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Raptorial -2
176. 094565 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Gabriekk -2
177. 094465 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | knutdemon -2
178. 094415 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | tanber -2
179. 093720 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Wia88 -2
180. 093475 | +00365 | .-02910 | .-3620 | sebasgriego -1
181. 093435 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | georgeproject -3
182. 093020 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Vandal2 -2
183. 092645 | +00400 | .-02875 | .-3585 | bisoni -1
184. 092195 | +00450 | .-02825 | .-3535 | galidaval -1
185. 092140 | +00600 | .-02675 | .-3385 | ohbombuh
186. 091635 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Rarebreed -2
187. 091285 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | fkjadsfjks -1
188. 091200 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | 2182much -1
189. 090925 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Philip3477 -1
190. 090385 | +00600 | .-02675 | .-3385 | PrinceSlayer -1
191. 089555 | +00255 | .-03020 | .-3730 | Irish-Mike -1
192. 089365 | +00400 | .-02875 | .-3585 | LordMartin-Mac +2
193. 089165 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Manfredo -1
194. 089030 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | fourinone -1
195. 088560 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Kageh
196. 088360 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | malomano13
197. 088280 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | Dextroyeur
198. 088135 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | aleix33
199. 087500 | +00205 | .-03070 | .-3780 | iWalker +1
200. 087340 | +00000 | .-03275 | .-3985 | LeonRocha -1

Other Stats
New Medal Points: 3275
Total Medal Point Gain: 165745
Medal Point Gain for Top 50: 68960
Top Topper: @BBaaTTuuHHaaNN (+34)
Top Floppers: @nidoking02, @Blindness, @georgeproject (-3)
Top Gainers: @krachiii (13395), @fuckoffasshole (12110), @BBaaTTuuHHaaNN (11185)
Newcomers: (none)
Returners: (none)

The new medal point count for this week may be off by some. Shantom's away for the weekend, and I was dumb enough not to plan ahead for tonight.

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2015-08-23 08:54:43

At 8/23/15 02:39 AM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: Rank | Medal Points | Difference | Gain vs. New Medals | Gain vs. Leader | Username | Change
129. 112805 | +02535 | .-00740 | .-1450 | Decky +6

Not bad. I think that's the most ranks I've gone up in a single week for some time.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2015-08-23 15:45:56

Thought for sure I would get top topper with +20, but oh well. Finally made some good progress last week. Thanks for the update.

See my news post with medal hunting links and tools. I made a program NGMedals that finds your statistics and unearned medals.

There is also a browser script.

Maintainer of the Top Medal Point Users List and API Mod - feel free to PM with any issues.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2015-08-28 15:45:30

At 8/23/15 02:36 AM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: Rank | Medal Points | Difference | Gain vs. New Medals | Gain vs. Leader | Username | Change
040. 229340 | +00030 | .-03245 | .-3955 | DoctorStrongbad

Even with my hectic schedule, still gained 30 points this week.

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2015-08-30 00:51:52

001. 635200 | +01935 | .-01045 | ====== | Nijsse
002. 587810 | +00940 | .-02040 | .-00995 | Syrreal
003. 525350 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | PulseLane
004. 459770 | +00810 | .-02170 | .-01125 | EdyKel
005. 458075 | +02460 | .-00520 | +00525 | DJDarkDash
006. 443085 | +01685 | .-01295 | .-00250 | Ray80
007. 433060 | +01680 | .-01300 | .-00255 | Amereep
008. 432975 | +01935 | .-01045 | +00000 | Slingerz
009. 403290 | +02300 | .-00680 | +00365 | cyberdemonio
010. 399590 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Fooliolo
011. 375220 | +03210 | +00230 | +01275 | reflectionist
012. 361010 | +00065 | .-02915 | .-01870 | Knuckstrike
013. 355870 | +00205 | .-02775 | .-01730 | VJF
014. 338095 | +00505 | .-02475 | .-01430 | ionrayner
015. 317735 | +01775 | .-01205 | .-00160 | SFS1313
016. 312185 | +11670 | +08690 | +09735 | fuckoffasshole +3
017. 303915 | +00460 | .-02520 | .-01475 | Plasmarift -1
018. 303165 | +00160 | .-02820 | .-01775 | queenofbabes -1
019. 302875 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Shantom -1
020. 300105 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | SubNoctem
021. 287280 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | RyoSangnoir
022. 282785 | +01880 | .-01100 | .-00055 | Mitrim
023. 280510 | +05130 | +02150 | +03195 | Glamdrung +1
024. 278345 | +00110 | .-02870 | .-01825 | BreakingBad -1
025. 277385 | +02445 | .-00535 | +00510 | BADGIRLQC
026. 249100 | +05240 | +02260 | +03305 | HerbieG +3
027. 248495 | +03815 | +00835 | +01880 | akajackfrost +1
028. 247675 | +01075 | .-01905 | .-00860 | TheMircster -2
029. 246605 | +00970 | .-02010 | .-00965 | classicmaster -2
030. 242515 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | RHawk
031. 242275 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | chaosbot
032. 241835 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | athomas5
033. 239030 | +00065 | .-02915 | .-01870 | kirkdewinter
034. 238575 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | DDK123
035. 235525 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | darkmatt93
036. 233920 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | supersavage
037. 233175 | +00055 | .-02925 | .-01880 | RedN
038. 233010 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Black1998
039. 231080 | +00015 | .-02965 | .-01920 | darkfg
040. 229645 | +00305 | .-02675 | .-01630 | DoctorStrongbad
041. 228650 | +00720 | .-02260 | .-01215 | KamenRiderStick +1
042. 228235 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Yatsufusa -1
043. 227750 | +00140 | .-02840 | .-01795 | nosesocks
044. 226100 | +00025 | .-02955 | .-01910 | Rubyvex
045. 225815 | +00455 | .-02525 | .-01480 | paul09 +1
046. 225760 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | DrenZ -1
047. 223170 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | BSEfcukde
048. 219935 | +01585 | .-01395 | .-00350 | beavinator
049. 216590 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | EventHorizon
050. 212590 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Bombenhagel

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2015-08-30 00:55:04

051. 211780 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | ANISOCIAL
052. 210590 | +04605 | +01625 | +02670 | jt263 +3
053. 208060 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | MaitreVaati -1
054. 207560 | +00930 | .-02050 | .-01005 | Mace13 -1
055. 206850 | +00375 | .-02605 | .-01560 | shannon821 -1
056. 205425 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Sizzlebuzz
057. 203565 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Yozh
058. 199830 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | MI4-REAL-2001
059. 194495 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Hib42
060. 193265 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | IngeniousCheese
061. 193155 | +02470 | .-00510 | +00535 | krachiii +1
062. 190970 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | RamUrMother -1
063. 188485 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | GunslingerAK
064. 187240 | +00790 | .-02190 | .-01145 | bivn123456789
065. 183400 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | StarMagician
066. 182610 | +00605 | .-02375 | .-01330 | urrad +1
067. 182285 | +00025 | .-02955 | .-01910 | CrackerJack30 -1
068. 178455 | +01170 | .-01810 | .-00765 | blackosama +1
069. 178335 | +00165 | .-02815 | .-01770 | Asandir -1
070. 175530 | +00355 | .-02625 | .-01580 | gamejunkie
071. 172535 | +00335 | .-02645 | .-01600 | Jamescush
072. 171910 | +00080 | .-02900 | .-01855 | UncivilFire
073. 170175 | +01145 | .-01835 | .-00790 | Superiore
074. 169020 | +01210 | .-01770 | .-00725 | eunit5130
075. 165890 | +01530 | .-01450 | .-00405 | crankbait
076. 163715 | +00380 | .-02600 | .-01555 | Gooch
077. 162860 | +02345 | .-00635 | +00410 | Definitiv +1
078. 162090 | +00635 | .-02345 | .-01300 | VicariousE -1
079. 156895 | +00390 | .-02590 | .-01545 | someaveragechap
080. 156295 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | waynerz99
081. 155645 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Leinado
082. 154160 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | orangecrix6
083. 153680 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Cannabo
084. 152975 | +01870 | .-01110 | .-00065 | Bspenc +1
085. 152115 | +00565 | .-02415 | .-01370 | priscillawing -1
086. 150940 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | BAD-177
087. 148350 | +00030 | .-02950 | .-01905 | Nitoglycerin
088. 145860 | +01175 | .-01805 | .-00760 | silverkitty23 +1
089. 145100 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | JosefEliasson -1
090. 143275 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Monkeycraft
091. 143005 | +00465 | .-02515 | .-01470 | Idiot-Finder +1
092. 142860 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | PyroDragon88 -1
093. 142480 | +00085 | .-02895 | .-01850 | VincentGrey
094. 139725 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | mgbt1211
095. 139130 | +00295 | .-02685 | .-01640 | firefyte
096. 138690 | +00025 | .-02955 | .-01910 | Shahid
097. 135955 | +00480 | .-02500 | .-01455 | guiguidarkblue
098. 134465 | +00010 | .-02970 | .-01925 | TheDarkUltimate
099. 133965 | +00340 | .-02640 | .-01595 | coldest +1
100. 133865 | +00155 | .-02825 | .-01780 | norat374 -1

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2015-08-30 00:57:11

101. 132120 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | BOGOtm
102. 130645 | +00155 | .-02825 | .-01780 | Argathras
103. 130455 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | DepresiveNeko
104. 129835 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | coolblondman
105. 129230 | +00980 | .-02000 | .-00955 | InsaneZeroG
106. 127475 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | pzY-o
107. 126620 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Sentio
108. 126370 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | teremaki
109. 124190 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | ALFK11
110. 123925 | +00030 | .-02950 | .-01905 | ackai
111. 123920 | +00465 | .-02515 | .-01470 | LegolaSS +1
112. 123745 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | DiMono -1
113. 123280 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | duckyness
114. 122640 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | fa2mann
115. 122190 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Phenom9
116. 120320 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | henrun
117. 120215 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | dragoneffect
118. 119955 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Cyberdevil
119. 119940 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Celegon
120. 119630 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | PikaRobo
121. 118950 | +15135 | +12155 | +13200 | BBaaTTuuHHaaNN +26
122. 118865 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | blyndid -1
123. 117730 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | pedrolmoura -1
124. 117650 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | vlandeismilsoum2 -1
125. 117190 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Kauvin -1
126. 116160 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | wildwechsel -1
127. 115860 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | hmhmhm -1
128. 115765 | +02960 | .-00020 | +01025 | Decky +1
129. 114780 | +00175 | .-02805 | .-01760 | myuhinny -2
130. 114110 | +01270 | .-01710 | .-00665 | Bigbear90 -2
131. 113855 | +01075 | .-01905 | .-00860 | RabidBunnyMan98 -1
132. 113405 | +01985 | .-00995 | +00050 | PauLaVie
133. 112705 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | nidoking02 -2
134. 111490 | +00350 | .-02630 | .-01585 | Hacsev +1
135. 111435 | +03690 | +00710 | +01755 | ViceFullbuster +6
136. 111390 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | OrangeGiant -3
137. 111140 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Cg91 -3
138. 110145 | +00010 | .-02970 | .-01925 | BoogityBoogity -2
139. 110115 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Kalar -2
140. 110110 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | JackofPojo -2
141. 109610 | +00690 | .-02290 | .-01245 | Rsharp723894 -2
142. 108485 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | wojessee -2
143. 107620 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Blazee -1
144. 106245 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Guts69 -1
145. 105765 | +00745 | .-02235 | .-01190 | crazysovietboy
146. 105735 | +00180 | .-02800 | .-01755 | MegaGold -2
147. 104580 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Newgrundling -1
148. 103695 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Sobolev
149. 103630 | +00600 | .-02380 | .-01335 | doctorghoti +2
150. 103585 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | WhiteDragon9913733 -1

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2015-08-30 01:00:24

151. 103560 | +00015 | .-02965 | .-01920 | xx2650 -1
152. 102930 | +00295 | .-02685 | .-01640 | EXOk +1
153. 102695 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Uchi-Morales -1
154. 102265 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | LessLuck13
155. 101445 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | The-Winged-Serpent
156. 101385 | +00010 | .-02970 | .-01925 | greeneggs4spam
157. 101335 | +00010 | .-02970 | .-01925 | theplayer234
158. 101280 | +00005 | .-02975 | .-01930 | Pokemonpoeguygcn
159. 100755 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | shurickw
160. 100560 | +00455 | .-02525 | .-01480 | mstmar +1
161. 100535 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Tycrane -1
162. 100230 | +04060 | +01080 | +02125 | Bobogoobo +9
163. 099660 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | HandsomeTyler -1
164. 099550 | +00545 | .-02435 | .-01390 | Lionelion -1
165. 098880 | +01015 | .-01965 | .-00920 | TonyBest100 -1
166. 098280 | +00505 | .-02475 | .-01430 | twright4726
167. 097880 | +00335 | .-02645 | .-01600 | Petrylu +1
168. 097840 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | senorelroboto999 -3
169. 097605 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Blindness -2
170. 097035 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | aaarinator -1
171. 096875 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | x-SemAn -1
172. 095975 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | FurryFox
173. 095945 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | SmashLuigiFan1
174. 095250 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Breaker5
175. 095115 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Raptorial
176. 094565 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Gabriekk
177. 094465 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | knutdemon
178. 094415 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | tanber
179. 093785 | +00310 | .-02670 | .-01625 | sebasgriego +1
180. 093720 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Wia88 -1
181. 093435 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | georgeproject
182. 093400 | +00755 | .-02225 | .-01180 | bisoni +1
183. 093020 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Vandal2 -1
184. 092480 | +00340 | .-02640 | .-01595 | ohbombuh +1
185. 092255 | +00060 | .-02920 | .-01875 | galidaval -1
186. 092230 | +00595 | .-02385 | .-01340 | Rarebreed
187. 091285 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | fkjadsfjks
188. 091200 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | 2182much
189. 090925 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Philip3477
190. 090650 | +00265 | .-02715 | .-01670 | PrinceSlayer
191. 090440 | ====== | ====== | ====== | ZXRus *RETURNED*
192. 089990 | +00435 | .-02545 | .-01500 | Irish-Mike -1
193. 089365 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | LordMartin-Mac -1
194. 089165 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Manfredo -1
195. 089030 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | fourinone -1
196. 088560 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Kageh -1
197. 088360 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | malomano13 -1
198. 088280 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | Dextroyeur -1
199. 088135 | +00000 | .-02980 | .-01935 | aleix33 -1
200. 087835 | +00335 | .-02645 | .-01600 | iWalker -1

Other Stats
New Medal Points: 2980
Total Medal Point Gain: 121700
Medal Point Gain for Top 50: 55825
Top Topper: @BBaaTTuuHHaaNN (+26)
Top Floppers: @OrangeGiant, @Cg91, @senorelroboto999 (-3)
Top Gainers: @BBaaTTuuHHaaNN (15135), @fuckoffasshole (11670), @HerbieG (5240)
Newcomers: (none)
Returner: @ZXRus

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2015-08-30 05:13:50

At 8/30/15 12:51 AM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote:
025. 277385 | +02445 | .-00535 | +00510 | BADGIRLQC
026. 249100 | +05240 | +02260 | +03305 | HerbieG +3

Hmm... long way up... ok, let's start climbing...

By the way, on the official list there is also MadMath with 270K, was he excluded from the list or something?

Response to NG top medal point users list 2015-08-30 12:59:02

At 8/30/15 05:13 AM, HerbieG wrote: By the way, on the official list there is also MadMath with 270K, was he excluded from the list or something?

Whoops.
I'll get him next week.

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2015-08-30 13:41:32

Thanks for the update @Hybrid-Of-Souls

Response to NG top medal point users list 2015-09-02 18:42:11

At 8/30/15 12:51 AM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: Rank | Medal Points | Difference | Gain vs. New Medals | Gain vs. Leader | Username | Change
040. 229645 | +00305 | .-02675 | .-01630 | DoctorStrongbad

305 more points for the week. Will be a long time before I reach 250,000

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2015-09-03 11:17:56

I feel like it's taking a toll on me.
For the past week I have exhausting dreams, when I play these games, trying to gain medals,
and I gain the same medals over and over in these dreams, ad infinite.
I sleep for 8-9 hours, but I still wake up tired.

It's frustrating, because I feel like I should slow down, even if I don't really want to.
I could understand if I played non-stop, but seriously, I don't really spend that much time on playing games.
Eh, I'm really not a gamer after all....