Hey everyone, I apologize wholeheartedly for the delay, it seems my code wasn't stripping commas like I thought it was. And as it turns out, when you're trying to enter values into a database, extra commas do bad things in number fields. I just tested the tool and it ran through cleanly, so the next update should go off without a hitch.
I take full responsibility for the last two updates not happening; my code, my fault. I've added some more code to help diagnose problems like this in the future, so hopefully if a problem like this does pop up again I'll be able to fix it quickly enough to still get the list out.