00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

0llybros just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I need some talent!

1,342 Views | 15 Replies

I need some talent! 2009-03-22 15:33:24

I need voices for Shaggy, Scooby, Daggett, Norbert, Ren, Stimpy, Freakazoid, Beavis, Butthead, Daria, and one of the ninja turtles... I'm trying to get people who can play the part semi accurately.

PM me, I am online regularly. My AIM is "Its ehffin JAE" and my MSN is "Jaeeeee@gmail.com". Please send samples of characters you feel like you can do. I need this by this week because it's for an animation I want to make very soon!

Response to I need some talent! 2009-03-22 20:00:17

Please post here if you're looking for voice actors.

Voice Actor Wanted

You'll definitely get more help there. ;)

Now please, no more VA threads. T.T

Response to I need some talent! 2009-03-22 20:59:21

I know there's another thread. I'm asking for specific voices, though ): I don't think it will get the attention it needs in there

Response to I need some talent! 2009-03-22 21:06:45

At 3/22/09 08:59 PM, Jae wrote: I know there's another thread. I'm asking for specific voices, though ): I don't think it will get the attention it needs in there

Well it doesn't hurt to post there.

For better results, I would suggest asking voice actors by PM. You'd definitely get more help asking voice actors personally rather than them coming to the AF.

If you want, I can provide you a list of VAs. I've got a couple of friends who'd be willing to help.

Response to I need some talent! 2009-03-22 21:42:24

Sure man! if you know anyone who can do a voice of an old character i listed let me know!

Response to I need some talent! 2009-03-22 22:18:30

At 3/22/09 09:42 PM, Jae wrote: Sure man! if you know anyone who can do a voice of an old character i listed let me know!

Ok! I present to you, a list of available voice actors!

Terrain886
sonicmega
MysticShinHanKu
Kweaks
Cyarm
Zakimations
MattKirby

This is just a random list of voice actors. You'd probably be better off searching yourself. Just browse through here and see if you can find what you're looking for.

Also, a bit of advice.

From MysticShinHanKu:
For all producers, Voice actors will rarely contact you. Always ask them. And please don't write on our blog saying something like IM me at this or PM me. You go to them with details about your project, not a PM that says "READ THIS AND HAVE IT BY TOMORROW!"

I've turned down quite a few producers for disorganization and project material because what's the point of wasting time voice acting for something when you know it's going to completely fail.

Please put effort into your contacting voice actors, respect is very important.

Response to I need some talent! 2009-03-22 23:00:20

Damn.. why arent I in that list? :O

Response to I need some talent! 2009-03-22 23:10:10

At 3/22/09 11:00 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: Damn.. why arent I in that list? :O

Oops. I guess I forgot. :P

Response to I need some talent! 2009-03-27 06:23:05

I NEED VOICE ACTORS for REN, STIMPY, DAGGET (angry beavers), NORBERT(angry beavers. this one will be hard to do), AUSTRIAN GUYS, BEAVIS, BUTTHEAD, and HANK HILL.... I'm trying to get people who can play the part semi accurately.

I HAVE:

SHAGGY
SCOOBY DOO

My AIM is "Its ehffin JAE" and my MSN is "Jaeeeee@gmail.com". Please send samples of characters you feel like you can do. I need this by this week because it's for an animation I want to make very soon!

It's going to be submitted to a collaboration video with a lot of good artists. It's about a bunch of old cartoons coming together for a reunion. The theme will be "where are they now"-esque. They will be in a high school auditorium much like a high school reunion.

This is an example of my work: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/48 4578

here is my fucking god damn script, assholes. I hope your happy. I had to resort to posting this before the movie came out because i GOT NO VOICE ACTORS except shaggy and scoob.

My MSN/EMAIL is : jaeeeee@gmail.com
and my AIM is : Its ehffin JAE

SCRIPT:

FADE IN:

There is a HIGH SCHOOL BUILDING with a BANNER over the front saying "OLD CARTOON REUINION". PAN in and transition to a LEFT TO RIGHT PAN of many OLD, CANCELLED cartoon characters. Finally, we STOP THE PAN on two characters. REN and STIMPY.

Ren: (angry)Steempy... (calm)listen... (sympathetic) You're an eediot! (angry) AND WHUT DE FUCK MAKES YOU THINK I'D ENJOY BEING HERE!? (frantic) THESE PEEPLE are all (hesitant) COMPLETELY (slight pause) LAAAAAME!!! (angry yelling)

Stimpy: Aw hush Ren! (adorably) I did not mean to make you upset. (dumb) I thought it might wuld be fun to go to dis reuinion thing. HAW HAW. DURRRRRRR

Ren: I've had it UP TO HEEEERRRREEEE!! (smacks chin) WITH YOUR -- SHHHIIIIIT.

(REN SLAPS STIMPY REPEATEDLY) this will be funnier with animation. I will need some painful smacking sounds I can probably record those on my own but I definitely need some "doof" sounds from stimpy.

PAN a little back showing DOUG and SKEETER

Doug: What's with THOSE guys?? (gay- I want him to sound austrian)

Skeeter: I dunno (gay- I want him to sound austrian)

(PAN to DAG, NORBERT, SHAGGY, and SCOOBY.)

Norb: Dude, so I was totally banging that chick over there earlier.

Dag is next to Norb snorting coke.

Dag: huwhatgirl hmm. girl? wut.. *sniff*

As DAG says that, PAN to DAPHNE from SCOOBY DOO

Shaggy: Like, roight onnn, duuuude (coughs) Like, Right, scoob??

Scooby: REEHEEHEEHEE, REAH, REASTIARALITY (beastiality)

PAN to BEAVIS and BUTTHEAD

Butthead: Damn it, beavis. This party sucks.

Beavis: Yeah. NO BEER. IT sucks.... it SUCKS. SUCK. SUCK. SUCK! SUCK SUCK!!!!!!!

Butthead: WOAH beavis, chill out, dude.

Beavis: heheh. OH yeah! huh huh...

(pause a moment.)

Beavis: WOAH!... I just like... Thought of something!

Butthead: What? (interested)

Beavis: Isn't veryone here like... dead or something?

Butthead: No way, dumbass. It was those other guys.

Beavis: heheh. Oh yeah.

BEAVIS and BUTTHEAD disappear. PAN out showing all the good old cartoons I feel like drawing. Each of them begin to disappear. NOBODY is left.

HANK HILL walks in.

Hank: Hey guys. Sorry I'm late.. Wait... where is everyon--

HANK disappears.

FADE OUT

Response to I need some talent! 2009-03-27 08:31:41

At 3/22/09 11:00 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: Damn.. why arent I in that list? :O

Sigh... this is a harsh town.... Just because I haven't done anything credible, I cant even get on a list....

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to I need some talent! 2009-03-30 06:28:20

BUMP.

I NEED PEOPLE REALLY FAST PLEASE. DO 3 TAKES OF THER LINES YOUR CHARACTER WILL SAY AND CONTACT ME.

THANK YOU.

I WILL DELIVER A GOOD ANIMATION IF I GET VOICES!!

Response to I need some talent! 2009-03-30 09:16:02

I don't know why Ninjakoopa said it was ok to leave this thread, since it isn't. I'm not trying to bash or anything, but this is *exactly* the reason why the voice actors wanted thread was made in the first place. But whatever, just keep that in mind for future searches. :-)

Now, you only have 3 days left. Finish the project first and then kindly ask voice actors in a respectful way to help you out. They shouldn't come to you - YOU are in need of THEIR services. If they need to, you'll be able to show them the finished work. That seems more professional. ;p

Response to I need some talent! 2009-03-30 11:50:42

I could.

BBS Signature

Response to I need some talent! 2009-03-30 12:08:16

I so lol at this but...
If you need a voice actor PM me.

Certified audiophreak, lv 60.

BBS Signature

Response to I need some talent! 2009-03-30 17:41:55

Response to I need some talent! 2009-03-31 01:39:29

This should have been locked way back when. Sorry you don't think the other thread is good enough, but that's where these kind of posts belong.