Be a Supporter!

The Dr Pepper Crew

  • 38,032 Views
  • 864 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
EmoSarah
EmoSarah
  • Member since: May. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 2nd, 2009 @ 05:16 PM Reply

At 6/1/09 08:20 PM, XtremeofParanoia wrote:
But anyway, I picked up a couple of 2-liters. I'm pretty stoked.

Where did you get those? I can only find cans near me, the only time I ever saw a 2 liter bottle of Dr. Pepper was when I went to NYC like 6 years ago


BBS Signature
XtremeofParanoia
XtremeofParanoia
  • Member since: Mar. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 2nd, 2009 @ 05:42 PM Reply

At 6/2/09 05:16 PM, EmoSarah wrote: Where did you get those? I can only find cans near me, the only time I ever saw a 2 liter bottle of Dr. Pepper was when I went to NYC like 6 years ago

Local grocery stores carry them, as well as a few corner stores here and there. Nothing is quite as good as getting a 2-liter after walking around on a summer day.

EmoSarah
EmoSarah
  • Member since: May. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 2nd, 2009 @ 07:21 PM Reply

At 6/2/09 05:42 PM, XtremeofParanoia wrote:
Local grocery stores carry them, as well as a few corner stores here and there. Nothing is quite as good as getting a 2-liter after walking around on a summer day.

I've looked everywhere by me and I can never find them, weird


BBS Signature
XtremeofParanoia
XtremeofParanoia
  • Member since: Mar. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 2nd, 2009 @ 07:45 PM Reply

At 6/2/09 07:21 PM, EmoSarah wrote: I've looked everywhere by me and I can never find them, weird

That is weird. I figured Dr Pepper would be a popular enough beverage to sell in Detroit of all places.

Off-topic: Post your Dr Pepper Appreciation pictures / Photos.

The picture attached was taken circa 2006. My hair is not long anymore.

The Dr Pepper Crew

FurryFox
FurryFox
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Gamer
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 2nd, 2009 @ 09:57 PM Reply

At 6/2/09 07:45 PM, XtremeofParanoia wrote:
Off-topic: Post your Dr Pepper Appreciation pictures / Photos.

I would but my camera is being shit with me, though I did post a picture of myself a few pages back or so.

jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 10
Artist
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 3rd, 2009 @ 09:42 AM Reply

Does anyone know where Dr Pepper can be purchased in Western Australia?

It's fucked, we used to have it a few years back...now you can only get it from specialist lolly shops for $2.50 per mini-can :[

EmoSarah
EmoSarah
  • Member since: May. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 3rd, 2009 @ 06:03 PM Reply

At 6/2/09 07:45 PM, XtremeofParanoia wrote:
The picture attached was taken circa 2006. My hair is not long anymore.

whoa, is that a Dr. Pepper pillow? Where did you get it?

aww, I want one

BBS Signature
XtremeofParanoia
XtremeofParanoia
  • Member since: Mar. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 3rd, 2009 @ 07:07 PM Reply

At 6/3/09 06:03 PM, EmoSarah wrote: whoa, is that a Dr. Pepper pillow? Where did you get it?

Yes it is :]

My friend got it for me for my 14th birthday. I believe she got it from Spencer's

EmoSarah
EmoSarah
  • Member since: May. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 3rd, 2009 @ 07:24 PM Reply

At 6/3/09 07:07 PM, XtremeofParanoia wrote:
At 6/3/09 06:03 PM, EmoSarah wrote: whoa, is that a Dr. Pepper pillow? Where did you get it?
Yes it is :]

My friend got it for me for my 14th birthday. I believe she got it from Spencer's

I love that store, I got to find that pillow


BBS Signature
XtremeofParanoia
XtremeofParanoia
  • Member since: Mar. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 4th, 2009 @ 02:45 PM Reply

Has anyone ever had any Dr Pepper knockoff brands? I've had Mr. Pibb a few times and its actually pretty good.

Thoughts, anyone?

FurryFox
FurryFox
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Gamer
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 4th, 2009 @ 03:00 PM Reply

At 6/3/09 07:07 PM, XtremeofParanoia wrote:
At 6/3/09 06:03 PM, EmoSarah wrote: whoa, is that a Dr. Pepper pillow? Where did you get it?
Yes it is :]

My friend got it for me for my 14th birthday. I believe she got it from Spencer's

You got that at Spencer's? I love that shop but I never saw something like that there.

EmoSarah
EmoSarah
  • Member since: May. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 4th, 2009 @ 06:19 PM Reply

At 6/4/09 02:45 PM, XtremeofParanoia wrote: Has anyone ever had any Dr Pepper knockoff brands? I've had Mr. Pibb a few times and its actually pretty good.

Thoughts, anyone?

If you go to my local Wal Mart they sell a Dr. Pepper knockoff called "Dr. Thunder" its not that bad, though it has a bitter aftertaste and is very carbonated, more so than the regular Dr. pepper.


BBS Signature
XtremeofParanoia
XtremeofParanoia
  • Member since: Mar. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 6th, 2009 @ 01:59 PM Reply

At 6/4/09 07:13 PM, RKthrilla wrote: Holy shit, I got that same PILLOW.. I'll get a picture of it next time I go to my room. :3333

Haha. I'm going to try to get an updated photo in the near future.

Link for Dr Pepper pillow from Amazon. Bit expensive, but I'm sure you guys could shop around for a cheaper price.

FurryFox
FurryFox
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Gamer
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 6th, 2009 @ 03:06 PM Reply

At 6/6/09 01:59 PM, XtremeofParanoia wrote:
Link for Dr Pepper pillow from Amazon. Bit expensive, but I'm sure you guys could shop around for a cheaper price.

That looks sooo soft to..

I hate being poor.
XtremeofParanoia
XtremeofParanoia
  • Member since: Mar. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 6th, 2009 @ 04:07 PM Reply

At 6/6/09 03:06 PM, FurryFox wrote: That looks sooo soft to..

Oh it is. One of the more comfortable pillows I have.

SplitWriter
SplitWriter
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 7th, 2009 @ 01:08 AM Reply

So i realized that diet Dr. Pepper and Regular Dr. Pepper taste almost the exact same


To be the best you have to out do the rest

BBS Signature
XtremeofParanoia
XtremeofParanoia
  • Member since: Mar. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 7th, 2009 @ 01:12 AM Reply

At 6/7/09 01:08 AM, SplitWriter wrote: So i realized that diet Dr. Pepper and Regular Dr. Pepper taste almost the exact same

I thought so, too at first. But I'm beginning to notice a slight watered down taste to Diet Dr Pepper. Its very slight though.

EmoSarah
EmoSarah
  • Member since: May. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 7th, 2009 @ 06:36 PM Reply

At 6/7/09 01:12 AM, XtremeofParanoia wrote:
At 6/7/09 01:08 AM, SplitWriter wrote: So i realized that diet Dr. Pepper and Regular Dr. Pepper taste almost the exact same
I thought so, too at first. But I'm beginning to notice a slight watered down taste to Diet Dr Pepper. Its very slight though.

So did I, but now that you mention i, Diet Dr. Pepper does taste watered down when compared to that of regular Dr. Pepper


BBS Signature
EmoSarah
EmoSarah
  • Member since: May. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 9th, 2009 @ 06:16 PM Reply

At 6/9/09 01:51 PM, RKthrilla wrote:
OH SNAP, 30 bucks?! I got mine fore like a dollar at a garage sale :3

wow, when he said it was a bit pricey he wasn't kidding, I'll look around for one in my local shops and see if I can find it at a lower price


BBS Signature
XtremeofParanoia
XtremeofParanoia
  • Member since: Mar. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 10th, 2009 @ 04:20 PM Reply

At 6/9/09 01:51 PM, RKthrilla wrote: OH SNAP, 30 bucks?! I got mine fore like a dollar at a garage sale :3

I got mine for free :3

I could really use a regular Dr Pepper right about now. I've been drinking mostly Diet Dr Pepper for the better part of the last few weeks. I'm really starting to get annoyed by the watered down taste :[

Rozner
Rozner
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 10th, 2009 @ 05:01 PM Reply

I have a 2 liter bottle right now. :D

I'm trying to make it last, it's hard.

EmoSarah
EmoSarah
  • Member since: May. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 10th, 2009 @ 10:16 PM Reply

At 6/10/09 04:20 PM, XtremeofParanoia wrote:
I could really use a regular Dr Pepper right about now. I've been drinking mostly Diet Dr Pepper for the better part of the last few weeks. I'm really starting to get annoyed by the watered down taste :[

why not just go and buy regular Dr. Pepper?


BBS Signature
EmmDubya
EmmDubya
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 11th, 2009 @ 10:50 AM Reply

I'm going to have to break into another £20 (equivalent of over $33) soon, since my Dr Pepper fund looks fit to run dry in a few days. Buying 2-3 bottles a day really does take it's toll on my wallet.


Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature
XtremeofParanoia
XtremeofParanoia
  • Member since: Mar. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 11th, 2009 @ 08:20 PM Reply

At 6/10/09 10:16 PM, EmoSarah wrote: why not just go and buy regular Dr. Pepper?

Because I'm not nearly intelligent enough to do something like that. On that note, I'm off to get a Dr Pepper.

Frenzy
Frenzy
  • Member since: Nov. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 11th, 2009 @ 08:51 PM Reply

We're writing an Ode for English class, and mine is an Ode to Dr. Pepper. So far I have...

The red, delicious liquid
Makes me feel like a little kid

It burns my throat
Giving it a sticky coat

It comes in a bottle or can
And reduces your life span

Despite being unhealthy
And not involving jelly

This drink has taken the world by storm

XtremeofParanoia
XtremeofParanoia
  • Member since: Mar. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 11th, 2009 @ 09:36 PM Reply

At 6/11/09 08:51 PM, Frenzy wrote: We're writing an Ode for English class, and mine is an Ode to Dr. Pepper. So far I have...

I'm shocked and appalled at this so-called "Ode".

Needs less negativity, in my opinion.

EmoSarah
EmoSarah
  • Member since: May. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 12th, 2009 @ 08:41 PM Reply

omg guys, I'm all out of Dr. Pepper, I have no extra cash, and my parents arent going to the store until Wednesday, what should I drink instead?

I have club soda, 7up, and stale Ginger Ale

BBS Signature
XtremeofParanoia
XtremeofParanoia
  • Member since: Mar. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 13th, 2009 @ 03:24 AM Reply

At 6/12/09 08:41 PM, EmoSarah wrote: omg guys, I'm all out of Dr. Pepper, I have no extra cash, and my parents arent going to the store until Wednesday, what should I drink instead?

I have club soda, 7up, and stale Ginger Ale

7Up for sure. I believe the Dr Pepper/7Up Company is a branch of the Snapple Group. So in a way, it'd be like drinking Dr Pepper's brother or something ^_^

Frenzy
Frenzy
  • Member since: Nov. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 14th, 2009 @ 07:59 AM Reply

At 6/11/09 09:36 PM, XtremeofParanoia wrote:

:I'm shocked and appalled at this so-called "Ode".


Needs less negativity, in my opinion.

Well, it's unhealthy. But it's amazing. Much like Joe Louis.

EmoSarah
EmoSarah
  • Member since: May. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Jun. 14th, 2009 @ 07:24 PM Reply

At 6/13/09 03:24 AM, XtremeofParanoia wrote:
7Up for sure. I believe the Dr Pepper/7Up Company is a branch of the Snapple Group. So in a way, it'd be like drinking Dr Pepper's brother or something ^_^

well, I drank all of the 7up, now I only have Club Soda and stale Ginger Ale left :(

this sucks

BBS Signature