New Topic Respond to this Topic
Sysko
Sysko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Audiophile
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Apr. 18th, 2009 @ 11:01 PM Reply

I wonder what a Dr Pepper-flavored cookie or cake would taste like... not very good i suppose, but hey, it's worth a shot.

MonkeyV
MonkeyV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Apr. 19th, 2009 @ 03:16 AM Reply

It's really too late at night for me to go downstairs and get an ice-cold Dr Pepper from my fridge, but I really want one!

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!??!!?1/!?!?1/!?!/?1/12

BBS Signature
Sysko
Sysko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Audiophile
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Apr. 19th, 2009 @ 03:22 AM Reply

At 4/19/09 03:16 AM, MonkeyV wrote: It's really too late at night for me to go downstairs and get an ice-cold Dr Pepper from my fridge, but I really want one!

get it now and suffer the consequences later

FurryFox
FurryFox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Gamer
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Apr. 19th, 2009 @ 11:38 AM Reply

At 4/19/09 03:16 AM, MonkeyV wrote: It's really too late at night for me to go downstairs and get an ice-cold Dr Pepper from my fridge, but I really want one!

If it was me I would have got it, and if they caught me I would say I was only getting some juice.

EmmDubya
EmmDubya
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Apr. 19th, 2009 @ 03:44 PM Reply

I just got back from a walk, and on the way I stopped off in a shop that and bought myself a Dr Pepper. The can shape was a little different from how it usually is, but apart from that it seemed pretty normal. I drunk it, and it tasted pretty normal, but within ten minutes of finishing it and discarding of the can, my vision went slightly blurry and I started getting a headache. As time went on, I started feeling dizzy and flustered. That was about twenty minutes ago, and it hasn't stopped. Do you think that this could be a coincedence? Should I do anything about it?

Formerly known as mwmike | Check my last.fm so I can insult your music taste | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature
FurryFox
FurryFox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Gamer
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Apr. 19th, 2009 @ 04:42 PM Reply

At 4/19/09 03:44 PM, mwmike wrote: I just got back from a walk, and on the way I stopped off in a shop that and bought myself a Dr Pepper. The can shape was a little different from how it usually is, but apart from that it seemed pretty normal. I drunk it, and it tasted pretty normal, but within ten minutes of finishing it and discarding of the can, my vision went slightly blurry and I started getting a headache. As time went on, I started feeling dizzy and flustered. That was about twenty minutes ago, and it hasn't stopped. Do you think that this could be a coincedence? Should I do anything about it?

Was the can damaged in any way? If it was it may have been an very old drink then. I had this kind of thing happen to me when I drank expired Pepsi before.

EmmDubya
EmmDubya
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Apr. 19th, 2009 @ 04:56 PM Reply

At 4/19/09 04:42 PM, FurryFox wrote: Was the can damaged in any way? If it was it may have been an very old drink then. I had this kind of thing happen to me when I drank expired Pepsi before.

It didn't look damaged at all. The whole thing's pretty much passed over me now, and it'll probably be completley gone by the morning, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Formerly known as mwmike | Check my last.fm so I can insult your music taste | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature
TheSilverGuitar
TheSilverGuitar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Apr. 20th, 2009 @ 11:50 AM Reply

At 4/13/09 04:42 PM, NEVR wrote: Looks like someone has a vendetta against this club...

The same guy that just posted here?
I laughed.

BBS Signature
TheCrazyLoop
TheCrazyLoop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Apr. 20th, 2009 @ 12:45 PM Reply

"Dr Pepper! What's the worst that can happen?"

God I love it.

BBS Signature
EmmDubya
EmmDubya
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Apr. 20th, 2009 @ 01:33 PM Reply

Due to heavy examination at school next week, I'll be taking some time away from Newgrounds for revision. I'll probably still post in here every now and then, but nowhere near as much as I have been over the last few months. In about a week and a half I'll be available for visiting regularly again, but don't expect much posts for me until then.

BBS Signature
Sysko
Sysko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Audiophile
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Apr. 25th, 2009 @ 08:00 PM Reply

At 4/19/09 03:44 PM, mwmike wrote: I just got back from a walk, and on the way I stopped off in a shop that and bought myself a Dr Pepper. The can shape was a little different from how it usually is, but apart from that it seemed pretty normal. I drunk it, and it tasted pretty normal, but within ten minutes of finishing it and discarding of the can, my vision went slightly blurry and I started getting a headache. As time went on, I started feeling dizzy and flustered. That was about twenty minutes ago, and it hasn't stopped. Do you think that this could be a coincedence? Should I do anything about it?

Dear Lord, betrayed by our favorite drink!
well, hope that Dr Pepper Hangover is cured, and hope that school doesn't get in the way for you posting here, although I know it will...

XtremeofParanoia
XtremeofParanoia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Apr. 26th, 2009 @ 02:15 AM Reply

I'm drinking Diet Dr Pepper. And to my shock and awe, its not as bad most other "diet" brands of soda. Its actually pretty good, to be honest.

Sysko
Sysko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Audiophile
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew Apr. 26th, 2009 @ 12:51 PM Reply

At 4/26/09 02:15 AM, XtremeofParanoia wrote: I'm drinking Diet Dr Pepper. And to my shock and awe, its not as bad most other "diet" brands of soda. Its actually pretty good, to be honest.

I know, it's like it's its own soda

EmmDubya
EmmDubya
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew May. 2nd, 2009 @ 06:30 AM Reply

Well, I'm back on Newgrounds, so I'll be able to resume posting in this club. My exams didn't go perfectly, but they're still all pretty good and I can't really be ashamed of any of them.

BBS Signature
Sysko
Sysko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Audiophile
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew May. 2nd, 2009 @ 05:05 PM Reply

At 5/2/09 06:30 AM, mwmike wrote: Well, I'm back on Newgrounds, so I'll be able to resume posting in this club. My exams didn't go perfectly, but they're still all pretty good and I can't really be ashamed of any of them.

glad to have you back, mwmike. has anyone ever try to enter a code into the Dr Pepper website to get a prize? It sucks!

XtremeofParanoia
XtremeofParanoia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew May. 2nd, 2009 @ 06:35 PM Reply

At 5/2/09 05:05 PM, Sysko wrote: glad to have you back, mwmike. has anyone ever try to enter a code into the Dr Pepper website to get a prize? It sucks!

I've always wanted to because I assumed I'd have a great chance of winning. Though, I've started to realize that Dr Pepper drinkers are some of the most dedicated to their preferred soft drink. So even though my competition would be fewer than say a Coca-Cola contest, the amount of codes being submitted be each drinker would probably break even with the Coca-Cola drinkers.

Random thought, but I figured I'd roll with it.

MonkeyV
MonkeyV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew May. 4th, 2009 @ 10:53 PM Reply

What do you all think of the new Kiss Cherry Dr Pepper?

Haven't tried it myself, but I plan to.

BBS Signature
FurryFox
FurryFox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Gamer
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew May. 5th, 2009 @ 02:05 AM Reply

At 5/4/09 10:53 PM, MonkeyV wrote: What do you all think of the new Kiss Cherry Dr Pepper?

Haven't tried it myself, but I plan to.

Saw it and I also plan to try it.

XtremeofParanoia
XtremeofParanoia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew May. 5th, 2009 @ 11:27 PM Reply

I'm having withdrawals at the moment. No Dr Pepper for almost 3 days now. SAVE ME.

WeHaveFreshCookies
WeHaveFreshCookies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Game Developer
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew May. 5th, 2009 @ 11:43 PM Reply

I happen to fucking love Dr. Pepper. Sign me up for this crew.

EmmDubya
EmmDubya
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew May. 6th, 2009 @ 05:19 PM Reply

At 5/4/09 10:53 PM, MonkeyV wrote: What do you all think of the new Kiss Cherry Dr Pepper?

I feel like I'm missing out on something here. Due to the fact that adding cherry flavourings to a drink that tastes primarily of cherries, there can't be much of a difference, but I'm still pretty curious.

BBS Signature
TheSilverGuitar
TheSilverGuitar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew May. 7th, 2009 @ 07:27 PM Reply

At 5/3/09 02:21 AM, RKthrilla wrote: I think I almost died of dr pepper today..

But too much DP is a good thing.

BBS Signature
Sysko
Sysko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Audiophile
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew May. 9th, 2009 @ 10:48 AM Reply

Well I'm back, and happen to be an origional-flavored Dr Pepper along with some Late Night Taco Doritos. I also had like 3 liters worth of Dr Pepper on my birthday this Monday. You know what? they should make a strawberry-flavored Dr Pepper.

Sysko
Sysko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Audiophile
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew May. 9th, 2009 @ 11:10 AM Reply

At 5/5/09 11:43 PM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: I happen to fucking love Dr. Pepper. Sign me up for this crew.

welcome aboard. too bad there's no Dr Pepper in... AFRIKA!!! seriously though, good luck with that.

UglyBirthLock
UglyBirthLock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew May. 9th, 2009 @ 11:57 AM Reply

I hate Dr. Pepper.

Sysko
Sysko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Audiophile
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew May. 9th, 2009 @ 12:03 PM Reply

At 5/9/09 11:57 AM, UglyBirthLock wrote: I hate Dr. Pepper.

so why did you post in a crew all about Dr Pepper?

TheSilverGuitar
TheSilverGuitar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew May. 11th, 2009 @ 09:09 PM Reply

At 5/9/09 12:03 PM, Sysko wrote:
At 5/9/09 11:57 AM, UglyBirthLock wrote: I hate Dr. Pepper.
so why did you post in a crew all about Dr Pepper?

Because he fails at trolling.
Also, just got an eight-pack of (diet, unfortunately) Dr. Pepper.
I'm going to consume the whole thing in a day.

BBS Signature
EmmDubya
EmmDubya
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew May. 12th, 2009 @ 02:19 AM Reply

At 5/11/09 09:09 PM, TheSilverGuitar wrote: Also, just got an eight-pack of (diet, unfortunately) Dr. Pepper.

Nice. I'm yet to try diet Dr Pepper, since barely anywhere in my local area sell it (like most side-flavourings), but I'll believe you when you say that it doesn't taste as good as the drink that it stemmed from.

BBS Signature
Rozner
Rozner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew May. 15th, 2009 @ 05:05 PM Reply

Whenever I got to the store, Dr. Pepper always packs the shelves while the other drinks are almost non-existent. I need to buy some soon, yo.

MonkeyV
MonkeyV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Dr Pepper Crew May. 21st, 2009 @ 10:51 PM Reply

Just popping in to say that I don't have time to come and visit very often, so I would like to step down from my position as mod.

Don't take this the wrong way, I still love Dr Pepper and you guys very much, but I'm going through a period in which I don't really care about the BBS a whole lot, and will not be here very often.

BBS Signature