00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RIOTxANON06 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Dr Pepper Crew

72,609 Views | 843 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Dr Pepper Crew 2012-01-24 07:31:57

Well it has been a very long time since this crew was active, so as I'm sat here drinking a chilled Dr. Pepper I can't help but wonder if it is time for this crew to jump into life again. So Dr. Pepper drinkers unite!

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Dr Pepper Crew 2012-03-18 05:51:45

I've been drinking Dr.Pepper since it came to Finland. The only problem is that it's pretty expensive here, about 3 euros(which is more than 3 dollars) for a 1.5 liter bottle. Actually I wish I lived in the USA so I could get cheaper Dr.Pepper.

Response to The Dr Pepper Crew 2012-03-18 06:45:08

At 49 minutes ago, DeIirium wrote: I've been drinking Dr.Pepper since it came to Finland. The only problem is that it's pretty expensive here, about 3 euros(which is more than 3 dollars) for a 1.5 liter bottle. Actually I wish I lived in the USA so I could get cheaper Dr.Pepper.

That does seem a little on the expensive side. How long has it been on sale in finland? I thought that Dr.Pepper went worldwide a long time ago, like Coke. Guessing that I'm wrong.

Well that's four posts for this club this year I believe ;).

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Dr Pepper Crew 2012-03-18 14:43:17

At 3 hours ago, Austerity wrote: An NG user from Scotland told me about how rare and expensive Mountain Dew is there and how much she has to go out of her way to get it.

I live in the UK and I have noticed that Mountain Dew Energy has become avalible at quite a few shops over the past couple of years but I don't believe that I have ever seen a regular Mountain Dew anywhere in England. Might just be in cities.

Didn't really like the energy vertion anyway. It's all about the Dr.P.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature