WadeFulp
WadeFulp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 30
Animator
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 08:42 AM

At 3/17/09 08:39 AM, Rig wrote: But why couldn't he just wait till he got the replica in his possession?

Who knows. Maybe he just wanted the replica for the same reasons anyone else would want a replica or airsoft gun. Maybe it had nothing to do with this.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER
Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK
Google+ Profile

Viper-Studios
Viper-Studios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Animator
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 08:43 AM

At 3/17/09 08:25 AM, SCUD14 wrote: By the way guys, he was asking me a few days ago where he could get a 1:1 size glock bb gun. I told him. I still have his PMs.

I have a real Glock 23, for self defense and target shooting purposes only.

BBS Signature
25272D
25272D
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 08:44 AM

At 3/17/09 08:42 AM, Zerok wrote: Wade's theory is a fairly sound one though. Given the shoddiness of the kid's plan it seems like this gas can thing was a bit of a Plan B - having a fake gun for a picture would have been much easier to build a plan around since the "plot" is really basic.

I guess so, looking at it with the mindset it's fake, you can easily see how it can be fake, but then from the mindset it's real there are also things that point towards it being real, however I am starting to doubt anything has happened. Mind you, one thing pushing it for me is the fact that he would have been at school today, seems as though he took the day off for something... or not.

Shreddy
Shreddy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 08:45 AM

At 3/17/09 08:05 AM, Denvish wrote:
At 3/17/09 07:27 AM, sirtom93 wrote: Joe Stanley is suicidal.
I've had a quick look through your recent post history and I don't see anything mentioned that would trigger someone to do something like this. Why do you feel it necessary to 'make them pay'? Are you talking about someone specifically?

haven't you read his gun club attempt and him wanting to know if he can buy petrol?

i knew he was fucked up but daaaaamn, never thought he would act on it

-no ones home-

Rig
Rig
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 08:46 AM

At 3/17/09 08:42 AM, WadeFulp wrote: Maybe it had nothing to do with this.

Well...I'll be watching the news.

"INTERNET FOILS DEADLY PLAN; NEWGROUNDS NAMED WEBSITE OF THE FUTURE"

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature
n00b-l0s3r
n00b-l0s3r
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Programmer

At 3/17/09 08:44 AM, 25272D wrote: I guess so, looking at it with the mindset it's fake, you can easily see how it can be fake, but then from the mindset it's real there are also things that point towards it being real, however I am starting to doubt anything has happened. Mind you, one thing pushing it for me is the fact that he would have been at school today, seems as though he took the day off for something... or not.

Well, nevertheless better to be safe... than really, really sorry. Kinda sad if it turns out to be a joke though, can't imagine people like him are doing it for the lulz.

This is my main NG account, but I post Clock Flash as BoltClock and co-author myself sometimes.
I vote, review and post in the BBS under this account.
NOW SHUT UP >:(

fallensoul289
fallensoul289
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate

At 3/17/09 08:25 AM, RedCoin wrote:
At 3/17/09 08:19 AM, fallensoul289 wrote: Holy shit this is a surprise, and i would not push it guys even though now he cant do it because of the police but dont push him because ng'ers have a tendency to lose it and kill themselves along with a bunch of other people
Name one, other than Livecorpse.
Newgrounds has a huge userbase, it's only likely that there's gonna be SOME nutcases.
No disrespect to Livecorpse inteded.

There is another one his name was Jeff Weise he created two flash movies here is the wiki for it http://newgrounds.wikia.com/wiki/Jeff_We ise and if people don't taunt him maybe he will reconsider doing something as stupid as this just trying to stop the conflict.

|Add me on XBL| My flash's|Thanks to SupraAddict for the awesome sig!

BBS Signature
Shreddy
Shreddy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 08:47 AM

At 3/17/09 08:21 AM, Viper-Studios wrote: Yeah the UK police will beat him with their batons. The fact that their police force doesnt have much force makes this encounter even scarier.

armed response will be on the scene if this happens

-no ones home-

scottmale24
scottmale24
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate

At 3/17/09 08:46 AM, Rig wrote:
"INTERNET FOILS DEADLY PLAN; NEWGROUNDS NAMED WEBSITE OF THE FUTURE"

"The problems of the future, never"?

Art thread // Epic Quest! // Webcomic
Sig art by Kosmikophobia

BBS Signature
MattyT
MattyT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Audiophile

Its all speculation at the moment. We won't know the outcome until the outcome comes. It doesn't matter if he was joking or not, shit like this just isn't cool. It's nice to see that people are on top of this, thought.

I write. I voice act. Drop me a PM. Sig by Ejit

BBS Signature
ClockWorkViking
ClockWorkViking
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 08:48 AM

He's over an hour late. I think it's pretty much safe to say crisis averted. He was probably just being a douche.

BBS Signature
Zerok
Zerok
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Writer
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 08:50 AM

At 3/17/09 08:37 AM, Podburrys wrote: In court, they can legally use what is said here for quotes.

Yeah, well, I figure it's important for whoever ends up evaluating this guy to know that he was looking into replica guns.

Making generilisations and over-the-top remarks like that can hurt this guy. Think about that; DO NOT PUT SHIT IN PEOPLES HEADS WHEN WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE SITUATION.

I don't think any competent legal counsel would consider the wild theories of a stranger on the internet to be something serious. Part of whoever it is' job to monitor this thread is to filter out the relevant shit. We don't need to do it for them.

Zerok blog: PM me if you like music | My (retired) webcomic: Pizza For Guys

fallensoul289
fallensoul289
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 08:51 AM

At 3/17/09 08:48 AM, ClockWorkViking wrote: He's over an hour late. I think it's pretty much safe to say crisis averted. He was probably just being a douche.

Who knows? Maybe he just wrote that and replied for like 5 minutes before he left to go do it. Hopefully he won't do something this stupid but only time will tell.

BBS Signature
25272D
25272D
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 08:51 AM

At 3/17/09 08:50 AM, Zerok wrote: I don't think any competent legal counsel would consider the wild theories of a stranger on the internet to be something serious. Part of whoever it is' job to monitor this thread is to filter out the relevant shit. We don't need to do it for them.

Exactly, anything said here would never be used in a court, they may call upon users who posted to attend court and give evidence (doubtful, very) however that's how they'd do it, they'd not use posts directly because anyone can post here anonymously.

Denvish
Denvish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 08:52 AM

At 3/17/09 08:45 AM, Shreddy wrote: haven't you read his gun club attempt and him wanting to know if he can buy petrol?

Yeah, but it doesn't explain who he's trying to harm or why he's got to this point.

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature
HahaISuckMoreThanYou
HahaISuckMoreThanYou
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 08:53 AM

Name: Thomas Briggs
Description: Brown/Blonde hair, blue eyes, 6 foot 1 inches,
Knows: c++, html and am currently learning Perl
Favorite Drink: Red Bull
High School Location: Attleborough High

You know, from this description alone, it's possible for even a commoner to find you?

Learn to hide your identity more on the internet before conspiring.

Shreddy
Shreddy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 08:54 AM

At 3/17/09 08:52 AM, Denvish wrote:
At 3/17/09 08:45 AM, Shreddy wrote: haven't you read his gun club attempt and him wanting to know if he can buy petrol?
Yeah, but it doesn't explain who he's trying to harm or why he's got to this point.

id just put it down to mental instability and an obsession with violence

-no ones home-

HahaISuckMoreThanYou
HahaISuckMoreThanYou
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 08:55 AM

At 3/17/09 07:36 AM, Zerok wrote:
At 3/17/09 07:30 AM, 25272D wrote: http://bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=118 7038607 For reference.
Pertinent info:

High school initials are AHS.

Name: Thomas Briggs

awwww ya beat me :'(

O well my point remains the same

25272D
25272D
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 08:56 AM

At 3/17/09 08:55 AM, HahaISuckMoreThanYou wrote: awwww ya beat me :'(

His address is already known...

AnVillain
AnVillain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 08:57 AM

You know, we could get some good publicity, seeing how we're trying to stop him.

BBS Signature
Sawdust
Sawdust
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Musician

And after leafing through some other posts, I'd like to say one other thing

Sup officers

Oppugnant
Oppugnant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate

At 3/17/09 04:22 AM, sirtom93 wrote: Hey guys, this is my last day, I'm going on rampage in school and will burn it down. Watch it here - http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/norfolk/hi/. The bastards will pay now.

From the Metal Hell in C&C.

Pretty obvious he wants attention. Who posts everywhere about this before doing it?

Shouldn't he be like, going over his plan?

This signature makes use of various clichés and/or 'emotional' lyrics/quotes, hopefully it makes me appear deep.

BBS Signature
Shreddy
Shreddy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate

At 3/17/09 08:54 AM, Shreddy wrote:
At 3/17/09 08:52 AM, Denvish wrote: Yeah, but it doesn't explain who he's trying to harm or why he's got to this point.
id just put it down to mental instability and an obsession with violence

also, his sig is the date of the columbine highschool massacre

-no ones home-

Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate

Serious business going on today, I see. It's probably a joke.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature
RedCoin
RedCoin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 08:58 AM

At 3/17/09 08:46 AM, fallensoul289 wrote: There is another one his name was Jeff Weise he created two flash movies here is the wiki for it http://newgrounds.wikia.com/wiki/Jeff_We ise and if people don't taunt him maybe he will reconsider doing something as stupid as this just trying to stop the conflict.

Yeah, i remembered that shortly after I posted, I was hoping no one would notice haha.
But still, 2 people out of over a million and a half is nothing.

BBS Signature
Zerok
Zerok
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Writer
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 08:59 AM

At 3/17/09 08:56 AM, 25272D wrote:
At 3/17/09 08:55 AM, HahaISuckMoreThanYou wrote: awwww ya beat me :'(
His address is already known...

Yeah, pretty much every thing essential to actually finding his home and school have been given to the proper people. Now we're at a stage where we fidget and wait to see what happens, and speculate and tell tales of how we knew this friend of a friend who was sorta like this guy, and blah blah.

Of course if anyone has anything new to put forth, you're welcome to.

Zerok blog: PM me if you like music | My (retired) webcomic: Pizza For Guys

Rig
Rig
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 09:01 AM

At 3/17/09 08:57 AM, Shreddy wrote: also, his sig is the date of the columbine highschool massacre

I noticed his sig a few days ago and thought that it might be significant somehow, never thought of Columbine.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature
Viper-Studios
Viper-Studios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Animator
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 09:01 AM

At 3/17/09 08:25 AM, SCUD14 wrote: By the way guys, he was asking me a few days ago where he could get a 1:1 size glock bb gun. I told him. I still have his PMs.

I just cant see how some people cant be just good little boys, keep a clean record, move to America, and get the good shit. Though the reason to have them is in the case someone wants to smother you with flammable substances and ignite you to your death. In that case it is your right to tell that person trying to do that to you that your sorry but not today and not me.

This is it.

BBS Signature
Podburrys
Podburrys
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 09:03 AM

At 3/17/09 08:50 AM, Zerok wrote:
At 3/17/09 08:37 AM, Podburrys wrote:
Yeah, well, I figure it's important for whoever ends up evaluating this guy to know that he was looking into replica guns.

Key word being replica. I look at replica swords, own some, but I'm not going to stab anyone. Those things are likly unrelated and really shouldn't be mentioned.

I don't think any competent legal counsel would consider the wild theories of a stranger on the internet to be something serious. Part of whoever it is' job to monitor this thread is to filter out the relevant shit. We don't need to do it for them.

Key word being competent. Procescutors will look at any evidence that proves thier theories so long as the source has any credibility what so ever. Some do turn to fairly questionable tactics. If it pans out, it will be stated he was here, and legal council will examine this thread. The fact someone has made the assumption is enough for procecutors to plant it in a jury - or judge's - mind. If someone else thought that was connected or the reason, maybe it could have been...

Persuassion is a cold woman who works herself well in anyones mind. She can make a thought appear to be your own drawn conclusion. Everything here can be used as evidence, and we have to be careful with what we say, because people can spin it. We know it's baseless, but in the right hands, an assumption like some of those made here can easily be spun to make OP seem mentally unstable or make connections between unrelated things. I just think we really need to be careful with this, as this could be someone's future we're inadvertedly toiling with. If you're going to comment, be smart about it and don't assume anything. That's all I'm trying to say. OP deserves to be treated without bias despite apparent idiocy.

;){____/| Anime Reviews /|\ Actually an '06er /|\ New Short Story! More to come. |\ ____}(;

BBS Signature
fallensoul289
fallensoul289
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 09:04 AM

At 3/17/09 08:58 AM, RedCoin wrote:
At 3/17/09 08:46 AM, fallensoul289 wrote: There is another one his name was Jeff Weise he created two flash movies here is the wiki for it http://newgrounds.wikia.com/wiki/Jeff_We ise and if people don't taunt him maybe he will reconsider doing something as stupid as this just trying to stop the conflict.
Yeah, i remembered that shortly after I posted, I was hoping no one would notice haha.
But still, 2 people out of over a million and a half is nothing.

True and I hope you are right and he is just bullshitting here, but I don't think he is. Maybe he didn't want to do it at first but since people are calling him out he has to do it. I just hope he doesn't or whatever he can ruin his life if he wants.

BBS Signature