00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

0llybros just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

This is it.

203,430 Views | 474 Replies

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:17:47

At 3/17/09 08:12 AM, Rig wrote:
At 3/17/09 08:10 AM, RedCoin wrote:
At 3/17/09 08:08 AM, Rig wrote: The police have this thread monitored, so anything posted here will get to them immediately.
How do you know?
Because I got on Skype and called them as soon as I opened this thread.

Oh here I was thinking FBI. County Cops are good too, but what makes you think they're really looking? They're more likly offline sorting this. Monitoring here won't do them any real good as OP is gone, but...yeah, could come back I suppose. Though at this stage saying sorry won't avert anything. They'll knock on his door...

;){____/| Anime Reviews /|\ Actually an '06er /|\ New Short Story! More to come. |\ ____}(;

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:19:24

Holy shit this is a surprise, and i would not push it guys even though now he cant do it because of the police but dont push him because ng'ers have a tendency to lose it and kill themselves along with a bunch of other people

|Add me on XBL| My flash's|Thanks to SupraAddict for the awesome sig!

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:21:12

Yeah the UK police will beat him with their batons. The fact that their police force doesnt have much force makes this encounter even scarier.

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:25:34

At 3/17/09 08:19 AM, fallensoul289 wrote: Holy shit this is a surprise, and i would not push it guys even though now he cant do it because of the police but dont push him because ng'ers have a tendency to lose it and kill themselves along with a bunch of other people

Name one, other than Livecorpse.
Newgrounds has a huge userbase, it's only likely that there's gonna be SOME nutcases.
No disrespect to Livecorpse inteded.

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:25:44

By the way guys, he was asking me a few days ago where he could get a 1:1 size glock bb gun. I told him. I still have his PMs.

Stop looking

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:29:23

At 3/17/09 08:25 AM, RedCoin wrote:
At 3/17/09 08:19 AM, fallensoul289 wrote: Holy shit this is a surprise, and i would not push it guys even though now he cant do it because of the police but dont push him because ng'ers have a tendency to lose it and kill themselves along with a bunch of other people
Newgrounds has a huge userbase, it's only likely that there's gonna be SOME nutcases.

There was one guy who made a flash and then years later [and having no connection to NG any more] he shot up his school and shot himself.
I do agree NG shouldn't have a reputation for creating shoolshooters.

May he rest in peace.

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:29:25

At 3/17/09 08:27 AM, marcusp3 wrote:
At 3/17/09 08:25 AM, SCUD14 wrote: By the way guys, he was asking me a few days ago where he could get a 1:1 size glock bb gun. I told him.
Have fun being an accessory to attempted murder, haha.

Attempted murder with a bb-gun? More like aggravated assault unless he uses it surgically or it'd modded or something. Sounds like he wants it for a scare tactic if we assume the worst.

PM Wade the PM logs, Scud.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:30:27

Also, somewhat sad, but I just realised this is Norfolk. English police. Well, they can be worse. Scottland Yard is not a fun place to be interrogated at if it goes to that level. I doubt it'll go past Local though. MI6 has better things to deal with (or whatever thier agency is. Only 100% know the American and Australian one).

;){____/| Anime Reviews /|\ Actually an '06er /|\ New Short Story! More to come. |\ ____}(;

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:32:17

At 3/17/09 08:30 AM, marcusp3 wrote: I assume he's not using it to hurt, but to threaten, pretending it's a real gun; If he brandishes it and shouts "get the fuck down" then poors petrol over them and burns them alive (Toasty) I do think scud will be bummed.

Oh tits.

I sent Wade the pm log anyhow.

Stop looking

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:32:56

If he was looking for a replica, BB gun, etc, that would make me think he just wanted a better prop for this topic, which may just be a joke. He had to settle for showing a can of gas, he probably would have rather have a replica gun to show off and claim it was real.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:34:44

At 3/17/09 08:30 AM, marcusp3 wrote:
At 3/17/09 08:29 AM, Zerok wrote: Attempted murder with a bb-gun? More like aggravated assault unless he uses it surgically or it'd modded or something. Sounds like he wants it for a scare tactic if we assume the worst.
I assume he's not using it to hurt, but to threaten, pretending it's a real gun; If he brandishes it and shouts "get the fuck down" then poors petrol over them and burns them alive (Toasty) I do think scud will be bummed.

Dude that could be an outcome.

OMG POLICE CHECK THIS OUT PLAN SOME OUTCOMES FOR THIS! OMG!

Oh and please don't interrogate me for telling you this. I am only 13 D:

Also good work guys this can really spark the media

Even though we all hate it

"We will hang the Capitalist with the rope they sell us!"

-Joseph Stalin

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:36:55

At 3/17/09 08:32 AM, WadeFulp wrote: If he was looking for a replica, BB gun, etc, that would make me think he just wanted a better prop for this topic, which may just be a joke. He had to settle for showing a can of gas, he probably would have rather have a replica gun to show off and claim it was real.

Another puzzle solved, By Detective Fulp

R.I.P Michael Jackson, I will deeply miss you

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:37:31

At 3/17/09 08:32 AM, SCUD14 wrote:
At 3/17/09 08:30 AM, marcusp3 wrote: (Rediculous assumptions)
Oh tits.

I sent Wade the pm log anyhow.

Now this is getting too rediculous. I unfortunatly have some faith in humanity, and refuse to believe the assumptions being made. Seriously, it's great we're all acting towards doing the right thing, but realistically we don't need to rile up things and put thoughts in the Police's mindset if they are indeed monitoring the thread. In court, they can legally use what is said here for quotes. Making generilisations and over-the-top remarks like that can hurt this guy. Think about that; DO NOT PUT SHIT IN PEOPLES HEADS WHEN WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE SITUATION.

I do believe the thread should remain open, but I request the mods delete certain offending posts. Keep a log of the information and send it to Wade incase he is contacted/it is needed by the police, but let's not further harm a potentially innocent (although stupid) kid through our banter, yeah? NO MORE ASSUMPTIONS PLEASE.

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:38:26

At 3/17/09 08:08 AM, Rig wrote: The police have this thread monitored, so anything posted here will get to them immediately.

Jesus you guys work fast, but I suppose given the gravity of the matter this is to be expected. After all, gone unattended for all we know it may have turned into a St. Patrick's Day massacre. But seriously, thisis some messed up shit.

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:39:09

At 3/17/09 08:32 AM, WadeFulp wrote: If he was looking for a replica, BB gun, etc, that would make me think he just wanted a better prop for this topic, which may just be a joke. He had to settle for showing a can of gas, he probably would have rather have a replica gun to show off and claim it was real.

But why couldn't he just wait till he got the replica in his possession?

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:42:10

At 3/17/09 08:36 AM, marcusp3 wrote:
Surely we'd easily be able to tell if it was a replica though?

With a blurry camera like that? Doubtful. How many gun experts lurk the BBS?

Wade's theory is a fairly sound one though. Given the shoddiness of the kid's plan it seems like this gas can thing was a bit of a Plan B - having a fake gun for a picture would have been much easier to build a plan around since the "plot" is really basic.

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:42:28

At 3/17/09 08:39 AM, Rig wrote: But why couldn't he just wait till he got the replica in his possession?

Who knows. Maybe he just wanted the replica for the same reasons anyone else would want a replica or airsoft gun. Maybe it had nothing to do with this.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:43:55

At 3/17/09 08:25 AM, SCUD14 wrote: By the way guys, he was asking me a few days ago where he could get a 1:1 size glock bb gun. I told him. I still have his PMs.

I have a real Glock 23, for self defense and target shooting purposes only.

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:46:06

At 3/17/09 08:42 AM, WadeFulp wrote: Maybe it had nothing to do with this.

Well...I'll be watching the news.

"INTERNET FOILS DEADLY PLAN; NEWGROUNDS NAMED WEBSITE OF THE FUTURE"

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:46:11

At 3/17/09 08:44 AM, 25272D wrote: I guess so, looking at it with the mindset it's fake, you can easily see how it can be fake, but then from the mindset it's real there are also things that point towards it being real, however I am starting to doubt anything has happened. Mind you, one thing pushing it for me is the fact that he would have been at school today, seems as though he took the day off for something... or not.

Well, nevertheless better to be safe... than really, really sorry. Kinda sad if it turns out to be a joke though, can't imagine people like him are doing it for the lulz.

This is my main NG account, but I post Clock Flash as BoltClock and co-author myself sometimes.

I vote, review and post in the BBS under this account.

NOW SHUT UP >:(

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:46:57

At 3/17/09 08:25 AM, RedCoin wrote:

There is another one his name was Jeff Weise he created two flash movies here is the wiki for it http://newgrounds.wikia.com/wiki/Jeff_We ise and if people don't taunt him maybe he will reconsider doing something as stupid as this just trying to stop the conflict.

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:47:06

At 3/17/09 08:46 AM, Rig wrote:
"INTERNET FOILS DEADLY PLAN; NEWGROUNDS NAMED WEBSITE OF THE FUTURE"

"The problems of the future, never"?

I used to be relevant.

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:47:09

Its all speculation at the moment. We won't know the outcome until the outcome comes. It doesn't matter if he was joking or not, shit like this just isn't cool. It's nice to see that people are on top of this, thought.

I write. I voice act. Drop me a PM. Sig by Ejit

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:48:35

He's over an hour late. I think it's pretty much safe to say crisis averted. He was probably just being a douche.

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:50:08

At 3/17/09 08:37 AM, Podburrys wrote: In court, they can legally use what is said here for quotes.

Yeah, well, I figure it's important for whoever ends up evaluating this guy to know that he was looking into replica guns.

Making generilisations and over-the-top remarks like that can hurt this guy. Think about that; DO NOT PUT SHIT IN PEOPLES HEADS WHEN WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE SITUATION.

I don't think any competent legal counsel would consider the wild theories of a stranger on the internet to be something serious. Part of whoever it is' job to monitor this thread is to filter out the relevant shit. We don't need to do it for them.

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:51:28

At 3/17/09 08:48 AM, ClockWorkViking wrote: He's over an hour late. I think it's pretty much safe to say crisis averted. He was probably just being a douche.

Who knows? Maybe he just wrote that and replied for like 5 minutes before he left to go do it. Hopefully he won't do something this stupid but only time will tell.

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:52:52

At 3/17/09 08:45 AM, Shreddy wrote: haven't you read his gun club attempt and him wanting to know if he can buy petrol?

Yeah, but it doesn't explain who he's trying to harm or why he's got to this point.

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:53:18

Name: Thomas Briggs
Description: Brown/Blonde hair, blue eyes, 6 foot 1 inches,
Knows: c++, html and am currently learning Perl
Favorite Drink: Red Bull
High School Location: Attleborough High

You know, from this description alone, it's possible for even a commoner to find you?

Learn to hide your identity more on the internet before conspiring.

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:55:56

At 3/17/09 07:36 AM, Zerok wrote:
At 3/17/09 07:30 AM, 25272D wrote: http://bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=118 7038607 For reference.
Pertinent info:

High school initials are AHS.

Name: Thomas Briggs

awwww ya beat me :'(

O well my point remains the same

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 08:57:14

You know, we could get some good publicity, seeing how we're trying to stop him.

BBS Signature