HomicidialFrog
HomicidialFrog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 06:58 PM

At 3/17/09 06:48 PM, The-One-Banana wrote:
At 3/17/09 06:34 PM, The-One-Banana wrote: The NG BBS has reached a whole new level of awesome. At least, demonstrated in this thread.
You, and the countless pathetic bleeding-heart liberal scum like you in this thread, make me sick.

Your a idiot that should probally been shot on site ages ago.
BTW I wasn't talking to your Banana, other guy. Double BTW: Liberals rule, bitch!

A friend'll give you the shirt off his back, a true friend will help you hide a body.
"game of thrones is basically will and grace with dragons" - yurgenburgen

IlliterateLlama
IlliterateLlama
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 06:59 PM

TL;DR:

Sirtom thought it would be cool to blow up his school, so he posted this. Rig phoned the ol' police and Wade did also to tell the school that someone will be trying to blow it up, giving them several pieces of data which led to his arrest.

He got his desired attention.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/norfo lk/7949532.stm

Sweeper128
Sweeper128
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 07:01 PM

Weather... No mention on mainstream News yet. (Just watched BBC News 24 for a whole hour...)

Hospitals, Stupid amounts of pension for head of my bank, Fritzl, Housing... no attempted massacre though.

When I wake up, it's be chaos.

This is a Prime piece of real estate below.

BBS Signature
TacoFreak
TacoFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate

At 3/17/09 06:42 PM, Rucklo wrote: most fun thing is that he sucked so hard, i mean schoolshooters and those dudes are at least showing up with guns and lots of ammo, this little dweep showed up with what - a knife and some rags wet of gasoline? what a fucking little pussy.

At least he had the balls to do it

Britkid
Britkid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate

At 3/17/09 06:43 PM, deckheadtottie wrote: When I read posts like that, I die a little inside. :'(

I have to say, it irritates me too when I read arselicking posts congratulating the 'mods and admins' for averting the catastrophe. I mean, let's be frank about this, all you did was save some two-headed webbed-feet East Anglian children from an inferno, but you should be given full credit for it nonetheless.

Give my thoughts form and make them look insightful.

ThoseSneakyFrench
ThoseSneakyFrench
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 07:02 PM

Anyone with the audacity to laugh at him for this should rot. To commit something of this degree, he would have to of had numerous problems with his life, inside and out.

I'm not defending him or what he tried to do, but at the very core, we're all human. Take a second to imagine what kind of issues you would need to have to even think about attempting a mass killing. I bet most of you can't even fathom it. I know I can't. Nevertheless, he must of been going through something terrible, and while I'm not calling for forgiveness, none of us have the right to blatantly mock him.

25272D
25272D
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 07:02 PM

At 3/17/09 07:01 PM, Britkid wrote: I have to say, it irritates me too when I read arselicking posts congratulating the 'mods and admins' for averting the catastrophe. I mean, let's be frank about this, all you did was save some two-headed webbed-feet East Anglian children from an inferno, but you should be given full credit for it nonetheless.

May as well congratulate jade on dying.

TehSlapHappy
TehSlapHappy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 07:03 PM

What do you think is going through his head?

'What are they saying on Newgrounds? D:'

pft

Sig by BlooHippoe.

BBS Signature
anonymalt
anonymalt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 07:04 PM

Another thing to think about: Since you all think he was fucked up, don't you think that anyone who drove someone like him to even plan to do what he was going to do had what should have happened to them coming for fucking him up like that?

At 3/17/09 06:49 PM, SCUD14 wrote: Well yeah, he's clearly fucked up. Would you not be hard on him if you had a relative at the school he was about to raze to the ground? Doubtful.

Well, you most likely would, but that's just because you'd have a biased view of it. Humans are, sadly, sentimental idiots by nature, and that unfortunate trait will prevent us from making the world a better place by wiping out the people who can't do anything except spawn more oxygen-wasting bags of lard just like them.

At 3/17/09 06:51 PM, xscoot wrote:
At 3/17/09 06:38 PM, anonymalt wrote:
To any officers left on this thread, this is the guy you want right now. Find him.

Come and get me, you degenerate Stalinist pigs.

Except, oh shit, I don't live in the UK, and if I did I'd have gotten the fuck out of there as soon as I possibly could.

At 3/17/09 06:52 PM, Prinzy2 wrote: Makes you wonder though, how much information could NG actually dig up on a single user?
You hear all about protecting your identity on the internet, but I imagine any long time user (including myself) would have posted enough personal information to be found.

I'm sure I have also, which is why I'm using an alt.

At 3/17/09 06:53 PM, YourFutureMaster wrote: Deckheadtottie should be named a mod. To think that I didn't even know who he was until the thread about his birthday a day or two ago.

Ugh. I don't even know what to say to this steaming pile of shit.

At 3/17/09 06:55 PM, Gagsy wrote: Mhmm big words behind an alt. Let's see you keep up this facade on your normal account. Until then I'd go as far to say you're just a nameless troll.

Unlike sirtom, I'm not stupid enough to get thrown into jail over Newgrounds shit.

But honestly, if I were a troll, would I be putting this much effort into my posts? I'd have to be a rather pathetic troll to do that, and I don't think I'm that bad at it.

DannyJay
DannyJay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician

well would you look at that. 24 pages in 13 hours...

New Record!

Wow....your going to destroy your school with a small plastic case?

Don't be afraid of failure.

BBS Signature
ThePortalGuru
ThePortalGuru
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate

We made the news! I just wanted to say congratulations to whoever was directly involved in this heroic act of stopping this bastard from taking innocent lives. It's times like these that I feel glad to be posting in the BBS.

Thanks aplenty to Phobotech for the great user icon.

BBS Signature
CaptainChip
CaptainChip
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate

At 3/17/09 07:02 PM, ThoseSneakyFrench wrote: Anyone with the audacity to laugh at him for this should rot. To commit something of this degree, he would have to of had numerous problems with his life, inside and out.

You're on the internet. Most of us laugh at the horrible things in the world, and it helps to keep stress down. If he decides to use homicide to solve his problems, he probably deserves to get laughed at.

Who will guard the guards guarding the guards?
World of Words 2
IF YOU NEED FLASH CARTOON IDEAS, COME SEE ME!

BBS Signature
Cyprus
Cyprus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 07:05 PM

At 3/17/09 07:02 PM, ThoseSneakyFrench wrote: Anyone with the audacity to laugh at him for this should rot. To commit something of this degree, he would have to of had numerous problems with his life, inside and out.

I'm not defending him or what he tried to do, but at the very core, we're all human. Take a second to imagine what kind of issues you would need to have to even think about attempting a mass killing. I bet most of you can't even fathom it. I know I can't. Nevertheless, he must of been going through something terrible, and while I'm not calling for forgiveness, none of us have the right to blatantly mock him.

.... Because dealing with your problems takes real effort.
Once you decide to do something this stupid, you lose all right to have me think about you using normal logic.
You sympathize with the Taliban too? Terrorist.

i just went there :)
WadeFulp
WadeFulp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 30
Animator
Response to This is it. Mar. 17th, 2009 @ 07:06 PM

I think this topic has been open long enough to collect information and let forum users see that you can't joke about these types of things as you will be paid a visit by the authorities. If we get new information I may unlock this and add it.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER
Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK
Google+ Profile