• 603 Replies
ThePortalGuru
ThePortalGuru
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 19:04:42

We made the news! I just wanted to say congratulations to whoever was directly involved in this heroic act of stopping this bastard from taking innocent lives. It's times like these that I feel glad to be posting in the BBS.

Thanks aplenty to Phobotech for the great user icon.

BBS Signature
CaptainChip
CaptainChip
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 19:04:52

At 3/17/09 07:02 PM, ThoseSneakyFrench wrote: Anyone with the audacity to laugh at him for this should rot. To commit something of this degree, he would have to of had numerous problems with his life, inside and out.

You're on the internet. Most of us laugh at the horrible things in the world, and it helps to keep stress down. If he decides to use homicide to solve his problems, he probably deserves to get laughed at.

Who will guard the guards guarding the guards?
World of Words 2
IF YOU NEED FLASH CARTOON IDEAS, COME SEE ME!

BBS Signature
Cyprus
Cyprus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 19:05:05

At 3/17/09 07:02 PM, ThoseSneakyFrench wrote: Anyone with the audacity to laugh at him for this should rot. To commit something of this degree, he would have to of had numerous problems with his life, inside and out.

I'm not defending him or what he tried to do, but at the very core, we're all human. Take a second to imagine what kind of issues you would need to have to even think about attempting a mass killing. I bet most of you can't even fathom it. I know I can't. Nevertheless, he must of been going through something terrible, and while I'm not calling for forgiveness, none of us have the right to blatantly mock him.

.... Because dealing with your problems takes real effort.
Once you decide to do something this stupid, you lose all right to have me think about you using normal logic.
You sympathize with the Taliban too? Terrorist.

i just went there :)
WadeFulp
WadeFulp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 31
Animator
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 19:06:18

I think this topic has been open long enough to collect information and let forum users see that you can't joke about these types of things as you will be paid a visit by the authorities. If we get new information I may unlock this and add it.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER
Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK
Google+ Profile

BBS Signature