• 590 Replies
Tri-Nitro-Toluene
Tri-Nitro-Toluene
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 13:26:06

At 3/17/09 01:22 PM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote: The BBC Norfolk site has nothing on the case; to be honest I doubt there will be anyway. It's not like the stupid ginger actually hurt anyone.

Depends on what sort of newsday it is. If its a slow one it might make the local Norfolk news or something of the sort. It would almost certainly make the local newspapers, so it might be worth keepign track of the papers in that area for the next few days or so.

Nonetheless, let the circlejerk about saving the day continue.

w00t! NG CIRCLEJERK FTW!

Seriously though, props to the people thata ctually helped with this. Two mega thumbs up from me.

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 13:28:22

At 3/17/09 01:22 PM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote: The BBC Norfolk site has nothing on the case; to be honest I doubt there will be anyway. It's not like the stupid ginger actually hurt anyone.

you know, it's fully possible to contact a newspaper and inform them about this thread, it shouldn't be too diffiuclt for them to realise that this happened, and from then they'll easily contact the local Norfolk police to see what's up etc.

Nonetheless, let the circlejerk about saving the day continue.

dats moar liek it!

Wakka wakka

Tri-Nitro-Toluene
Tri-Nitro-Toluene
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 13:35:00

At 3/17/09 01:33 PM, Lizzardis wrote: And the thread gets bigger and bigger. can we just drop this thread already? I mean he has been taken into custody that's great!

Now shouldn't we just leave this thread alone now?

'Cause Wade said to leave the thread open, and until he says otherwise, or locks it himself, us mods aren't goin to contradict him. It could still prove useful for soemthing. Besides better all the shit be here than spread all over the BBS. This way its easier to manage.

Boxxy
Boxxy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 13:39:24

Wow, being sick and staying home from school sure does have its benefits.

Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 13:39:46

At 3/17/09 01:35 PM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote: 'Cause Wade said to leave the thread open, and until he says otherwise, or locks it himself, us mods aren't goin to contradict him. It could still prove useful for soemthing. Besides better all the shit be here than spread all over the BBS. This way its easier to manage.

Ah yeah OK. I can agree with that. It could be useful in the long run, however, it may just make a hell of a lot more parody threads! Haha!

Tri-Nitro-Toluene
Tri-Nitro-Toluene
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 13:42:58

At 3/17/09 01:39 PM, Lizzardis wrote: Ah yeah OK. I can agree with that. It could be useful in the long run, however, it may just make a hell of a lot more parody threads! Haha!

Eh, as long as they're amusing parody threads are fine. If not, then bans for the people who make and post in them.

* Gets out Ban hammer and flexes e-muscles*

Zerok
Zerok
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Writer
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 13:46:49

At 3/17/09 01:42 PM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote: Eh, as long as they're amusing parody threads are fine. If not, then bans for the people who make and post in them.

NGers produce a good parody thread once every thousand or so attempts. I'd suggest everyone not attempt it to avoid bans.

My (retired) webcomic: Pizza For Guys

HaniiPuppy
HaniiPuppy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 13:52:49

I like the idea that there's a policeman somewhere being paid to browse NG.

"I thought you were supposed to be working?"
"yep, I am."
"but you're browsing newgrounds..."
"Why yes, yes I am :D"

jenno1
jenno1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 13:59:27

go get a hobby....

BlakeMo
BlakeMo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Movie Buff
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 14:03:21

Say hello to Hootie for me!

ROFL Fairy Godparents.

Keepin' Calm and Chiving On
*clickable siggy*

BBS Signature
36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 14:03:41

At 3/17/09 12:47 PM, Rucklo wrote: in all seriousness, with all the bullshit PM's (including death-threats from 14-year olds) one have to put up with for having banned somone

Seriously?

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature
mariomusicmaker1
mariomusicmaker1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 14:11:50

threads like this make me wish i got up early today....

I Stopped A Rape!!!
" If music is an art, let your car be the canvas, "

BBS Signature
SCUD14
SCUD14
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 14:15:13

Just got back from my checkup. Shit, they actually arrested him?

Creepy fucker always did make me feel a bit odd.

Stop looking

Rig
Rig
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 14:20:26

At 3/17/09 01:26 PM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote: Seriously though, props to the people thata ctually helped with this. Two mega thumbs up from me.

I think it was just deckheadtottie and I who actually called the police. Correct me if I'm wrong.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature
36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 14:20:49

Ok so now I've read up on the entire thread. Good job to those who acted quickly to alert the authorities. From what I see, I somehow doubt anything was going to happen and this was a pure attention ploy, but there's no use in taking chances.

At 3/17/09 12:15 PM, WilliWowza wrote:
At 3/17/09 12:10 PM, Bahamut wrote: I now feel ashamed to think he was a good poster on the BBS.
I have never seen him make a good post in my life.

I have to agree with Willi, though I don't think one's posting habits are an exact testament to someones IRL character. I've seen him mostly in Wi/Ht? going for a regulars spot and his posts were uninformative and generally unhelpful. He didn't seem to be the most well grounded or sensible user based on his responses.

Him posting about his supposed intentions before going to school on a public forum also furthers the argument that he is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Anyways, good know the whole situation was resolved without incident.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature
BlakeMo
BlakeMo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Movie Buff
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 14:22:13

At 3/17/09 02:20 PM, GuestAccount08 wrote: You know what is ironic?
This locked topic link contains him asking for guns.I think this was gonig to turn into a Jeff Weise event all over again.
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1038 534

Ah, it's all coming together now.

Keepin' Calm and Chiving On
*clickable siggy*

BBS Signature
BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 14:22:59

At 3/17/09 12:43 PM, Zerok wrote: Norfolk daily life is as currently dull as someone in this thread pointed out.

It depends.
Do you like tractors?

or "tra'tarrs" as they say in the local dialect.

If so, Norfolk may be the place for you.

BBS Signature
Zerok
Zerok
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Writer
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 14:23:22

At 3/17/09 02:20 PM, Rig wrote: I think it was just deckheadtottie and I who actually called the police. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Wade may have been in contact with people, unless he forwarded info through you guys.

jmalouin7
jmalouin7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 14:23:45

At 3/17/09 08:46 AM, Rig wrote:
At 3/17/09 08:42 AM, WadeFulp wrote: Maybe it had nothing to do with this.
Well...I'll be watching the news.

"INTERNET FOILS DEADLY PLAN; NEWGROUNDS NAMED WEBSITE OF THE FUTURE"

The Website that holds such games as the Torture game, and Pico's school, which is a game about school shootings, is the way to go :)

If you are reading this, it means I have posted. Whether or not I am still posting, this has left its mark, for many years to come.

BBS Signature
BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 14:24:57

At 3/17/09 12:33 PM, deckheadtottie wrote:
At 3/17/09 12:32 PM, Luis wrote: london meet 3
And full body cavity searches. Please.

Shotgun!

BBS Signature
Rig
Rig
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 14:25:05

At 3/17/09 02:23 PM, Zerok wrote:
At 3/17/09 02:20 PM, Rig wrote: I think it was just deckheadtottie and I who actually called the police. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Wade may have been in contact with people, unless he forwarded info through you guys.

Wade gave info to deck, who gave it to the school and police.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature
Zerok
Zerok
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Writer
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 14:25:58

At 3/17/09 02:22 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: If so, Norfolk may be the place for you.

Sounds akin to the northern tundra wastes of Canada.
Or maybe a close cousin to the Prairies.

mariomusicmaker1
mariomusicmaker1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 14:27:49

ya know what would be fucking funny ( somthing similar happned to me) If some one hacked his account and is now fucking up his life for the lulz?

yea... i can see it happening.

I Stopped A Rape!!!
" If music is an art, let your car be the canvas, "

BBS Signature
25272D
25272D
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 14:27:53

There's days when you think; "The internet is so awesome". This is one of those days.

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 14:34:36

At 3/17/09 02:03 PM, 36Holla wrote:
At 3/17/09 12:47 PM, Rucklo wrote: in all seriousness, with all the bullshit PM's (including death-threats from 14-year olds) one have to put up with for having banned somone
Seriously?

yea, some kids go banana when they get banned, and when explained further why they got banned via PM (they start the PM convo usually by send someting similiar to "OMFG Y DID U BAN ME I DIUN NUFFIN RONG!!!), they either realise that they're wrong, and start trolling beause of that, or they're don't - either way, in some cases they end up filling up your PM inbox with shitload of crap. i don't think i ever got anything else than the average pissed off teenager, and i never thought of any of the PM's to be like "tomorrow you're gonna die" type of messages, but "you're so fucking stupid for banning me i'm gonna fuckign kill you bla bla bla" is too a death-threat, even if it's not seriously meant.

Wakka wakka

<deleted>
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 14:37:06

Now that I've finally read through this entire thread, I can safely say a big well done to the guys that got directly involved with helping the matters, the Newgrounds protocol on how moderators and admins react to this sort of thing (sieg heil, and all that), and everyone else that posted in times of uncertainty.

Admittedly, the reading took this long because I was looking for my Miami Vice soundtrack CD. Yes, seriously. Hey, at least it looks like I've missed out on some bad quality parody threads. Yay! Today turned out well after all.

Oh yeah, and he was always a little odd, and not really a good poster. Opinions are opinions I suppose.

LeidUndElend
LeidUndElend
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 14:42:07

Wadolf was instrumental in sending Sirtom to a Norfolk concentration camp. Well done!

25272D
25272D
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 14:42:07

Let's play a game:
What happens now?

I'm inclined to think he'll get charged and end up with community service... not at a school though.

36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 14:42:39

At 3/17/09 02:34 PM, Rucklo wrote:
At 3/17/09 02:03 PM, 36Holla wrote: Seriously?
yea, some kids go banana when they get banned, and when explained further why they got banned via PM (they start the PM convo usually by send someting similiar to "OMFG Y DID U BAN ME I DIUN NUFFIN RONG!!!), they either realise that they're wrong, and start trolling beause of that, or they're don't - either way, in some cases they end up filling up your PM inbox with shitload of crap. i don't think i ever got anything else than the average pissed off teenager, and i never thought of any of the PM's to be like "tomorrow you're gonna die" type of messages, but "you're so fucking stupid for banning me i'm gonna fuckign kill you bla bla bla" is too a death-threat, even if it's not seriously meant.

I just can't understand how being banned from this forum could possibly make someone mad to that degree. It's not a new idea of kids being pissed off at being banned but when a possible death threat, even when it's not serious, enters the mix it just says to me that these people are worked up the point where they're not thinking before they type.

Just to be safe though, you should sleep with one eye open and possibly have a crossbow with thermite arrows underneath your mattress. Oh and don't forget the explosive charges set up at the entrance of your place. You know...just in case. ;)

BBS Signature
YourFutureMaster
YourFutureMaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 14:44:08

I bet this is fake, but even if it is real it's been reported by several people who already posted here so the ass of Newgrounds has been covered.

I seriously doubt this is real though. He probably posted this as a really tasteless joke.

Proud member of Funkbrs the Great's Church of Hate.
I hate this guy
This is why I hate apple (computer company)

BBS Signature