00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Matilly just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

UK firearms club.

1,286 Views | 4 Replies

UK firearms club. 2009-03-14 10:29:17

I did one ages ago, but it got to many people talking about concealable hand guns that aren't legal on the FAC. So this club is for people in the UK to discuss all firearms that can be got on the shotgun license and FAC. I am looking to get a Rem 700 .223 as my first (non air) rifle.

Don't be an idiot. Stick to the BBS rules and don't discuss illegal activity.

Kind regards -
Sirtom93.

Response to UK firearms club. 2009-03-14 21:32:00

At 3/14/09 08:43 PM, Shreddy wrote: you are quite the oddball arent you...

How am I an oddball :/

Response to UK firearms club. 2009-03-15 09:37:05

If we lived in the Isle of Man we could talk about handguns all day long. Because they're legal over there innit. I'll still join though, for shits and giggles :P

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to UK firearms club. 2009-03-15 10:20:19

At 3/15/09 08:04 AM, Shreddy wrote: first you're asking where to get petrol in general, and not for a moped or anything

next you're all about the guns...

Guns are a hobby, and so is burning stuff.

At 3/15/09 09:37 AM, BobbaQ wrote: If we lived in the Isle of Man we could talk about handguns all day long. Because they're legal over there innit. I'll still join though, for shits and giggles :P

Heh yeah I heard about that, not really sure how they get away with it though seeing as they are part of the UK and UK laws are usually very similar.

Also wtf is up with the reply number, on forum view it is one more than it actually is :/

Response to UK firearms club. 2009-03-15 16:39:20

I gave this place a chance, I had to clean it up yesterday after somebody tried trolling Sirtcom, now it's just personal messages? Sorry man, but you didn't provide any structure and by the looks of it, there isn't much demand for this club.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature