New Topic Respond to this Topic
Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 07:56 AM Reply

... I mean, come on, kids, can't you come up with something new to shock the world? Schoolshootings are just plain boring and silly, I didn't even raise an eyebrow when I saw this on the news.
It's just painful for the ones involved one way or another... Way to go out in a lame way (the shooter apparently shot himself. Ooooh, that's original...). Prick.

http://us.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/03/1 1/germany.school.shooting/index.html

Join the Newgrounds Battlefield 3 Platoon (for PC)! DON'T ASK WHAT YOUR GAME CAN DO FOR YOU, ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR, UH, NEWGROUNDS! ON BATTLEFIELD 3. eh...

Igotaname13
Igotaname13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 07:59 AM Reply

Well I could say nazis will prevail

Hehe

but thats not original

I say lets unleash the zombies in Germany

Yes the Nazi ones

I want Germany to unleash the Zombies since Majority of the time they spark all of the wars. So yeah Kids unleash the Zombies do something cool.

"We will hang the Capitalist with the rope they sell us!"
-Joseph Stalin

Podburrys
Podburrys
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 08:00 AM Reply

I know! How long has it been since we've heard of a School Bombing? Last I recall was 2003. Seriously, get creative people

;){____/| Anime Reviews /|\ Actually an '06er /|\ New Short Story! More to come. |\ ____}(;

BBS Signature
Muffin
Muffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Blank Slate
Response to Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 08:02 AM Reply

For some reason I thought I saw the word "Twitter" out of the corner of my eye on that article.

Then I had this mental image of someone laying on the ground hiding and updating their Twitter status "In a school shooting right now lol" from their phone. I'm a horrible person/muffin. :(

gimme a facial and make me a cupcake, braj.

BBS Signature
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Reader
Response to Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 08:09 AM Reply

I say 100 hours of community service, that'll teach him!

kindmortal
kindmortal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 08:12 AM Reply

At 3/11/09 08:09 AM, 1337 wrote: I say 100 hours of community service, that'll teach him!

Nargh, Just a slap on the wrist. He didn't do anything too bad.

Xurch
Xurch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 08:14 AM Reply

School is where the kids are pretty much most of the time, no suprise they all do the shootings their or commit suicide . As often as it happens its always sad :(

BBS Signature
Samurai
Samurai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 08:49 AM Reply

O, Germany! I weep for you!

BBS Signature
CanadianSnowman
CanadianSnowman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 09:04 AM Reply

The nerd strikes back.

Tancrisism
Tancrisism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 09:07 AM Reply

At 3/11/09 08:12 AM, kindmortal wrote:
At 3/11/09 08:09 AM, 1337 wrote: I say 100 hours of community service, that'll teach him!
Nargh, Just a slap on the wrist. He didn't do anything too bad.

Boys will be boys.

Fancy Signature

CogSpin
CogSpin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 09:09 AM Reply

Oh, what a coincidence. Another shooting in such a small time period..

OBAMA WILL USE THIS AS AN EXCUSE TO PUSH FORWARD HIS ANTI-GUN AGENDA.

cogspin

Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 35
Animator
Response to Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 09:15 AM Reply

At 3/11/09 07:56 AM, Rucklo wrote: ... Way to go out in a lame way (the shooter apparently shot himself. Ooooh, that's original...). Prick.

I'm on the public computers at college right now, and I fucking lol'd. Twas embarrassing.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
PubicTears
PubicTears
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 09:24 AM Reply

I blame video games.

DeathNoteetoNhtaeD
DeathNoteetoNhtaeD
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 09:41 AM Reply

At 3/11/09 07:59 AM, Igotaname13 wrote: I want Germany to unleash the Zombies since Majority of the time they spark all of the wars.

...it's statements like these that get the rest of the world on America's ass. But anyways, you're right OP, these types of things aren't even shocking anymore. Nerd gets teased, steals father's Sig Sauer, and shoots up school. BANG BANG BANG, done. People weep for 5 months, wait 7 more months, and repeat.

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature
Minty-Hippo
Minty-Hippo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Melancholy
Response to Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 09:45 AM Reply

Crawling in my SKin, The wounds they will not Heal

Time to Kill my Mates, MY gun It's made of steeeeel

How did this get here? I am not good with internet.

BBS Signature
CanadianSnowman
CanadianSnowman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 09:47 AM Reply

At 3/11/09 09:09 AM, Mr-Money wrote: Oh, what a coincidence. Another shooting in such a small time period..

To bad it didn't happen in America dumbfuck.

TacoFreak
TacoFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 09:47 AM Reply

School shootings happen so often.

They should make a video game out of it!

Corky-D
Corky-D
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Melancholy
Response to Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 09:57 AM Reply

That happened only 2 hours from here...
I read it online while in school, hah.

I hope it doesn't turn into some fad shooting up schools.

1, 2, 3, Coffee 4, 5, 8, too late

BBS Signature
CanadianSnowman
CanadianSnowman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 10:01 AM Reply

I hope it does actually, it will keep bullying in check when people begin to be held accountable for their actions.

Igotaname13
Igotaname13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 10:04 AM Reply

At 3/11/09 09:47 AM, CanadianSnowman wrote:
At 3/11/09 09:09 AM, Mr-Money wrote: Oh, what a coincidence. Another shooting in such a small time period..

To bad it didn't happen in America dumbfuck.

You do understand the Government doesn't always use American topics. They use anything hard hitting that makes people feel bad and anger against the people that do this and the people that sell the items for this.

Next time check your thoughts...

"We will hang the Capitalist with the rope they sell us!"
-Joseph Stalin

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 10:47 AM Reply

ah, looks like the special forces were the ones who took him down, and not himself.

oh no matter, he was still a prick. PRICK.

lul, german. i bet the prick was DorKsidE555 lmao

Join the Newgrounds Battlefield 3 Platoon (for PC)! DON'T ASK WHAT YOUR GAME CAN DO FOR YOU, ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR, UH, NEWGROUNDS! ON BATTLEFIELD 3. eh...

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 10:49 AM Reply

School shootings got boring after the first one, its like suicides in an old school someone hanged themself and everyone was over the top about it, then another one hanged himself and th teachers were still all wanting to seem caring but it was obvious people didnt care like they did the first time.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
sirtom93
sirtom93
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 01:29 PM Reply

Rucklo you idiot, he didn't kill himself. And your just trying to make it sound unglamorous so others don't do it. Tim did a fucking impressive job, over 15 I hear - congrats and RIP.

Lost-Chances
Lost-Chances
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 01:30 PM Reply

At 3/11/09 10:47 AM, Rucklo wrote: ah, looks like the special forces were the ones who took him down, and not himself.

oh no matter, he was still a prick. PRICK.

lul, german. i bet the prick was DorKsidE555 lmao

Close. Special forces wounded him, and then he blew his head off.

Also, fuck you Rucklo for beating me to the topic.

This too will pass.
Memento mori

BBS Signature
NewBrian
NewBrian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 01:35 PM Reply

its horrible I heard it in the news today it happened at stuttgard which is just a few miles from where I live´.

And another sad thing is that again some pseudo-psychologists will blame video games for this like in everycase...

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 02:11 PM Reply

in all seroiusness, i'm 95% sure that DorKsidE555 was the shooter, he've always been bullied and ridiculed his whole life (for a good reason lmao), and even on this side we all do our best to put him down.

And if he wasn't the shooter, than we should all hold hands and pray that he was one of the girls getting shot.

lol, dorKsiDe777 lmao.

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 02:25 PM Reply

At 3/11/09 02:11 PM, Rucklo wrote: lol, dorKsiDe777 lmao.

i mean, just fucking LOOK at it. what a complete dufus!

Another school shooting, Germany...

Fullsteel
Fullsteel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 02:41 PM Reply

At 3/11/09 09:24 AM, PubicTears wrote: I blame video games.

Then you're a dumbass.

lol signatures in a forum

SouthAsian
SouthAsian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Another school shooting, Germany... Mar. 11th, 2009 @ 02:59 PM Reply

Just when the Germans were turning over a new leaf.