00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Scottistrash just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips

2,631,897 Views | 29,794 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-09 10:44:43

At 9/9/10 02:35 AM, ixfd64 wrote: FYI: LorenzGames has a medal for Dynamic Systems 2.

That's right, i've got it too. And the medal points work. Play it here:

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-09 11:37:14

I've found 6 medals for Dynamic systems 2 so far:
-Let's begin (5 pts) Finish lvl 1
-Master the hammer (10 pts) Finish lvl 6
-Use the gear (25 pts) Finish lvl 11
-Catch the stars (25 pts) Finish lvl 16
-Balloons! (50 pts) Pass lvl 22 using balloons!
-Rube Goldberg master (100 pts) Finish the game

Has anyone found any other medals?

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-09 12:56:16

I'm playing some older games to catch up on medal points today. Has anyone else found that Red Storm Robot Day doesn't award in-game rewards as it should? I assume that in that list, the bottom line is what's required and the top line is what you get for it. I reached wave 27 in my last game and didn't get the Gladiator medal, and some of the rest are totally confusing in their requirements (explore 99? missions done? the hell?)

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Back my puzzle/adventure story mashup

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-09 13:19:52

At 9/9/10 12:56 PM, DiMono wrote: I'm playing some older games to catch up on medal points today. Has anyone else found that Red Storm Robot Day doesn't award in-game rewards as it should? I assume that in that list, the bottom line is what's required and the top line is what you get for it. I reached wave 27 in my last game and didn't get the Gladiator medal, and some of the rest are totally confusing in their requirements (explore 99? missions done? the hell?)

In the description for Doodle God, Badim (the author of Doodle God and the Red Storm games) says that he was unable to get the medals to show up in-game. I suspect this is the case for his other games.

Find me on Facebook!

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-09 15:10:43

Just finished Pixel Purge.. Oh my god, that was hard. The only thing that helped was the extra pts given for all trophies (Bronze, Silver, etc.)

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-09 16:04:52

can some one give me some tips to get a 1000+ chain in Pixel Purge?

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-09 16:36:17

At 9/9/10 04:04 PM, Auditor45 wrote: can some one give me some tips to get a 1000+ chain in Pixel Purge?

Start by getting updates in only two skills - fire spread and rapid fire. Then attack every enemy attacking you, but don't move! Don't level up! I got to x1750+ this way on level 4 , cuz some pixels you are going to get anyway. It's easier if you have at least all gold trophies, so you don't need those first levels to add pts to your two skills. Also, update your fire spread to lvl 3 and the rapid fire to max first, cuz you need rapidity more, and in the beginning level 3 bullets are enough.
!!!Remember!!! - If you get hit, your chain will reset, so try to avoid the enemies and get the shield power-up as soon as you lost your previous one, cuz they are an exception, you can get those taken away and do not lose your chain. Don't level higher than the level the orange spike shooting monsters appear, those will hit you pretty fast. (That is level 6-7 or sumth I dunno.. :D)
Hope this helps. :)

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-09 17:27:31

Thanks Zoljix

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-09 18:26:43

The only thing I'm missing for Pixel Purge is killing some Vessels. They always seem to explode before I can explode them, and on top of that the counter is bugged.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-09 18:37:01

At 9/9/10 06:26 PM, NikLink wrote: The only thing I'm missing for Pixel Purge is killing some Vessels. They always seem to explode before I can explode them, and on top of that the counter is bugged.

If they don't leave behind pixels, you didn't kill them.

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-10 03:41:40

Find me on Facebook!

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-10 05:39:26

[PLAY "MOON" A SPACE HORROR GAME][FOLLOW ME][MY GAMES][MY ART]

[I'm flying into space...][Sig by triplenoob]

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-10 06:41:30

The Brain medal seems to be broken. Other than that, entertaining stuff.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-10 08:12:25

At 9/10/10 05:39 AM, ugolegend94 wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/54 7837
here he is with the icon

Without spoiling anything:

Are there two endings to this game? The ending I found left me quite confused...

Also, is the using your brains medal not working? Cause I'm pretty sure I did what you have to do for that.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-10 08:59:11

At 9/10/10 08:12 AM, Auz wrote: Also, is the using your brains medal not working? Cause I'm pretty sure I did what you have to do for that.

Well, according to your profile, you've got it. I haven't and I thought I'd gotten into the club, by using my brain, as well.

I'll have to check it again later, see if I can get the Lucky Rabbit's foot.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-10 09:24:32

At 9/10/10 08:59 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 9/10/10 08:12 AM, Auz wrote: Also, is the using your brains medal not working? Cause I'm pretty sure I did what you have to do for that.
Well, according to your profile, you've got it.

Yeah apparently it was fixed soon after I posted that.

I haven't and I thought I'd gotten into the club, by using my brain, as well.

I wouldn't say that other method is "using your brains" :p Maybe you mixed up some things and actually ended up using the barbaric method.

Anyway, I tried to do lots of things during the game, but nothing that changed the ending so I believe this really is the way the series ends. Judging from the reviews, it looks like I'm not the only one who's a little disappointed.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-10 09:36:02

Mike has a medal of the game "Line Runner 2"

Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-10 09:45:43

What do I have to do after I got the Mushroom in Alice is Dead Ep 3?

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-10 10:03:07

At 9/10/10 09:45 AM, Angrylord wrote: What do I have to do after I got the Mushroom in Alice is Dead Ep 3?

Put the mushroom in the glass of the guard.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-10 10:03:28

At 9/10/10 09:45 AM, Angrylord wrote: What do I have to do after I got the Mushroom in Alice is Dead Ep 3?

Pick up the lead pipe, it's on the ground on the screen next to where you got the mushroom. Hit the guards of the club with it, throw your pipe away in the trash can, and enter the club.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-10 10:04:35

At 9/10/10 10:03 AM, ugolegend94 wrote:
Put the mushroom in the glass of the guard.

Oops, you were faster. That's a possibility too. For both ways, you get a medal.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-10 10:57:46

anyone knows how to get the secret medals in "Alice Is Dead - Ep 3"?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-10 11:20:04

At 9/10/10 10:03 AM, Knuckstrike wrote:
Pick up the lead pipe, it's on the ground on the screen next to where you got the mushroom. Hit the guards of the club with it, throw your pipe away in the trash can, and enter the club.

You know, I did this on my second playthrough but I didn't get the Brawn medal. Weird.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-10 11:52:56

I just tried all 4 combinations on opening your hideout door and taking care of the Tweedles, and you only get the medals when you use brawn or brains on both problems.

Brawn - Brick on hideout door, Pipe on Tweedles

Brains - Penny on hideout door (click red wires), Mushroom on Tweedle's drink

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-10 12:32:40

At 9/10/10 11:52 AM, RHawk wrote: I just tried all 4 combinations on opening your hideout door and taking care of the Tweedles, and you only get the medals when you use brawn or brains on both problems.

Indeed you are correct. When I used the brick on the alarm as well, I got the medal. Walkthrough is up

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-10 13:57:55

In unrelated news, the bonus levels on Bungluwa are seriously irritating.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-10 14:11:27

At 9/10/10 10:57 AM, ugolegend94 wrote: anyone knows how to get the secret medals in "Alice Is Dead - Ep 3"?

Yeah.

There's a pretty big hint in the medal description and the medal title ;)

At 9/10/10 11:52 AM, RHawk wrote: I just tried all 4 combinations on opening your hideout door and taking care of the Tweedles, and you only get the medals when you use brawn or brains on both problems.

Oh of course. I thought that medal was only based on your actions at the Tweedles so that's why I didn't get the brain medal the first time. Thanks for clearing that up.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-10 14:16:15

At 9/10/10 02:11 PM, Auz wrote:
At 9/10/10 10:57 AM, ugolegend94 wrote: anyone knows how to get the secret medals in "Alice Is Dead - Ep 3"?
Yeah.

There's a pretty big hint in the medal description and the medal title ;

Uh, I thought secret medals always have a "Shhh ! It's a secret !" display on them. Unless you assume one would go to a user's medal page and read the description. Anyway, it was a bitch to get :P

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-10 15:39:20

waiting for the walkthrough....
also, do that god damn chesyre cat appears in this game, besides the ad? he creeps me out.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-09-10 15:41:52

What ever happened to the Gun game 2 having medals? We got it a good score, so medals would be added, but nothing seems to appear..