New Topic Respond to this Topic
KingExodus
KingExodus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-20 10:50:45 Reply

My fathers computer is fucking retarted. I miss my old comp.
I shall show you proof. The game fucking glitches itself and then it can't be fixed.
I don't want this fucking computer for Christmas nuhuh.
Oh and did I mention the keys jam and I fall unexpectadly?
OH FUCK MY LIFE.

Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips

Glamorous.

BBS Signature
Cyclops
Cyclops
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-20 15:16:53 Reply

At 12/20/09 10:50 AM, KingExodus wrote: My fathers computer is fucking retarted. I miss my old comp.
I shall show you proof. The game fucking glitches itself and then it can't be fixed.
I don't want this fucking computer for Christmas nuhuh.
Oh and did I mention the keys jam and I fall unexpectadly?
OH FUCK MY LIFE.

Its a glitch that alot of people got....

LDAF
LDAF
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 27
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-20 18:41:28 Reply

At 12/8/09 04:23 PM, HeavyTank wrote:
At 12/8/09 10:07 AM, Caraboo wrote: That's probably because it's not a 'campaign'... it's a never ending random list of user generated levels. You should get a medal once you go all the way around, but it's going to keep going on forever for the sake of the "vote on 333 maps" 0))) medal, which I'm assuming you had someone else sign on your account and get for you seeing as how it was your second medal from the game. Haha that sucks it won't give you the Lost In Forever medal.
...well, the fact that it's a never-ending random list should mean that l should be able to use the "skip level" whenever l want...l mean, l used it many times before on that mode..but that last level didn't allow me to do it....also, yeah, you know what the worst part is?I never asked someone to get me the 0))) medal...l wanted to get it after all the others for obvious reasons...ugh.
I mean, how many maps did you play on that mode beofre getting the medal?

Damn, I'm having the same exact problem at this very minute. What's happening? This is the last medal I need to get for Time Fcuk, I used two sleeps, and I'm on the first level of the round again. Didn't get the medal. What do I do?

Are you MAN enough to click this?!

BBS Signature
ThePathFinder
ThePathFinder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-20 21:29:42 Reply

Hmmm...Tetraform related: I somehow got Pentaforce when I got That's No Moon. Not complaining though...tried get that medal three times but the fucking third boss kept on destroying all of my spikes...

At 12/20/09 10:05 AM, WeirdAlthe3rd wrote: Is it even possible to get that many points in this game?

I don't...think...so....

sigless...

Hybrid-Of-Souls
Hybrid-Of-Souls
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-21 00:32:16 Reply

Finally got something to work out so that I can upload a runthrough of Monstertime.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb62rO-xs uI
For those that can't get my worded guide, have a look.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43
Steam ID
Join the party | V NG Archive V |

BBS Signature
greeneggs4spam
greeneggs4spam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-21 02:48:31 Reply

At 12/20/09 06:41 PM, LDAF wrote:
At 12/8/09 10:07 AM, Caraboo wrote: That's probably because it's not a 'campaign'... it's a never ending random list of user generated levels. You should get a medal once you go all the way around, but it's going to keep going on forever for the sake of the "vote on 333 maps" 0))) medal, which I'm assuming you had someone else sign on your account and get for you seeing as how it was your second medal from the game. Haha that sucks it won't give you the Lost In Forever medal.
...well, the fact that it's a never-ending random list should mean that l should be able to use the "skip level" whenever l want...l mean, l used it many times before on that mode..but that last level didn't allow me to do it....also, yeah, you know what the worst part is?I never asked someone to get me the 0))) medal...l wanted to get it after all the others for obvious reasons...ugh.
Damn, I'm having the same exact problem at this very minute. What's happening? This is the last medal I need to get for Time Fcuk, I used two sleeps, and I'm on the first level of the round again. Didn't get the medal. What do I do?

Wait, so does it go until you randomly get a repeat level or the same level you started with again? I've tried a few times to get that medal, but always quit out of frustration after spending a couple hours each time and getting nothing. One time I must have beat over 50 boards and played for over 3 hours, but then I had to go so I quit. I don't even like that game... I hate platformers in general, which of course is what all the hardest games are... sigh

LDAF
LDAF
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 27
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-21 15:12:07 Reply

At 12/21/09 02:48 AM, greeneggs4spam wrote:
At 12/20/09 06:41 PM, LDAF wrote:
Wait, so does it go until you randomly get a repeat level or the same level you started with again? I've tried a few times to get that medal, but always quit out of frustration after spending a couple hours each time and getting nothing. One time I must have beat over 50 boards and played for over 3 hours, but then I had to go so I quit. I don't even like that game... I hate platformers in general, which of course is what all the hardest games are... sigh

Sorry, I finished it a while after I posted that. It goes in one full round, meaning that once you go all the way around, you go back to a new level that was in the beggining spot, but after you beat THAT, it ends. I messaged the programmer, and apparently after you open up a medal game, leave the window open for 6 hours, and try to earn a medal, it won't work. In short, you only have 6 hours to get the Lost in Forever medal.

Are you MAN enough to click this?!

BBS Signature
hhahahahahha
hhahahahahha
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-21 16:12:13 Reply

is the kill kar medal fixed yet?

comment on my page or i´ll stab you in the face.

SpiffyMasta
SpiffyMasta
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-21 17:06:13 Reply

At 12/21/09 04:12 PM, hhahahahahha wrote: is the kill kar medal fixed yet?

don't think so. someone asked that not that long ago.

Raiespio
Raiespio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-21 18:46:57 Reply

is the "Fire and shrapnel; this is my love" medal broken? I've got 300 kills in this match, and got "this is how to arc it" about 200 kills ago. I want to know if i'm wasting my time. Seriously, I'm getting ALL qaud-kills with the SGL.

Miracles happen.

BBS Signature
Raiespio
Raiespio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-21 19:04:18 Reply

At 12/21/09 06:46 PM, Raiespio wrote: is the "Fire and shrapnel; this is my love" medal broken? I've got 300 kills in this match, and got "this is how to arc it" about 200 kills ago. I want to know if i'm wasting my time. Seriously, I'm getting ALL qaud-kills with the SGL.

Never mind, got it.

Miracles happen.

BBS Signature
HeavyTank
HeavyTank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-22 05:39:05 Reply

At 12/21/09 03:12 PM, LDAF wrote:

Sorry, I finished it a while after I posted that. It goes in one full round, meaning that once you go all the way around, you go back to a new level that was in the beggining spot, but after you beat THAT, it ends. I messaged the programmer, and apparently after you open up a medal game, leave the window open for 6 hours, and try to earn a medal, it won't work. In short, you only have 6 hours to get the Lost in Forever medal.

OMG...you're telling me that if l beat that last damn level l would've got the medal?
But..l even had a sleep available, but l couldn't use it...also, that level was fucking impossible, there was absolutely no way to beat it.
Rage.

queenofbabes
queenofbabes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-22 06:24:05 Reply

At 12/22/09 05:39 AM, HeavyTank wrote:
At 12/21/09 03:12 PM, LDAF wrote:

OMG...you're telling me that if l beat that last damn level l would've got the medal?
But..l even had a sleep available, but l couldn't use it...also, that level was fucking impossible, there was absolutely no way to beat it.
Rage.

Yes you can't sleep the last level.

In fact, I'm not sure you can sleep any levels in between and still get the medal. It happened to me twice, (finished last level having skipped some before, but the campaign ended and no medal was awarded) which was why I decided to bash through every single one of them without skipping on my third try. But then again, it might have been due to the 6 hour time limit thing.

The levels are not impossible, HeavyTank. Exercise that thing in between your ears.

HeavyTank
HeavyTank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-22 09:31:17 Reply

At 12/22/09 06:24 AM, queenofbabes wrote:
Yes you can't sleep the last level.

>:(

In fact, I'm not sure you can sleep any levels in between and still get the medal. It happened to me twice, (finished last level having skipped some before, but the campaign ended and no medal was awarded) which was why I decided to bash through every single one of them without skipping on my third try. But then again, it might have been due to the 6 hour time limit thing.

That's retarded..first of all, they let you do it, and second, there is't any warning about not getting a medal if you sleep...oh, and there's also another) glitch: you play a level, beat it, and then the next level is the same one.
Happened to me 2 or 3 times.Annoying, but if you know how to beat it, it's probably a good thing.

The levels are not impossible, HeavyTank. Exercise that thing in between your ears.

Naw, that level didn't need any tactical thinking..there were just block falling around randomly, and you had to dogde them, and the map switched worlds by itself.I tried to survive for as long as l could, and still no exit.

DigDogy
DigDogy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-22 09:55:13 Reply

At 12/19/09 03:46 PM, junkzm3 wrote: Got C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker! by selecting that time-bomb dispenser guy and then hovering over the bomb right before it explodes. When it does, (quickly as possible) try to select the furthest back one as soon as possible for a 8x (if you get them all), then quickly throw anything you can into the guy for the max amount of beams before he gets hit and explodes.

That worked, I just did the same in Wave 10. Nice strategy.

Also Pentaforce medal is now obtainable, thank you Glaiel for caring :D

BBS Signature
waynerz99
waynerz99
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-22 16:20:21 Reply

Two quick questions:

wtf is an attraction beam?

and for the "Use exactly two nukes and have ones leftover at the end" medal, are you supposed to use two and leave the other ones floating? or do you just have to have one equipped at the end of the game.

Also, KE, you should feel bad. haha

Do not view my page, you will not be able to handle my avatar.

OneRedMage
OneRedMage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-22 17:30:42 Reply

At 12/22/09 04:20 PM, waynerz99 wrote: Two quick questions:

wtf is an attraction beam?

and for the "Use exactly two nukes and have ones leftover at the end" medal, are you supposed to use two and leave the other ones floating? or do you just have to have one equipped at the end of the game.

Also, KE, you should feel bad. haha

the attraction beam is the lightning effect when you click two enemies and the enemies begin to attract each other, hence the name. In other words, the medal wants you to attract two things and keep them attracted for 15+ seconds without either of them dying. Easiest to do with a spiked boss.

you have to use EXACTLY two nukes, but have at LEAST one more in your cache by the end of the game. In other words, you get 3 nukes, but you use 2 of them. There are 4 nukes in the game and I don't know if getting the 4th one would stop you from getting the medal.

KingExodus
KingExodus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-22 20:33:00 Reply

Hey guys any tips with 5-6 and 5-5 on Ching
Chong?

Glamorous.

BBS Signature
DigDogy
DigDogy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-23 03:17:33 Reply

At 12/22/09 05:30 PM, OneRedMage wrote: you have to use EXACTLY two nukes, but have at LEAST one more in your cache by the end of the game. In other words, you get 3 nukes, but you use 2 of them. There are 4 nukes in the game and I don't know if getting the 4th one would stop you from getting the medal.

Getting another Nuke while you already have one only overwrites your existing one. You can still get the medal after that, because that's what I did. In other words, if you want the medal use the first two nukes you get and just pick up any other nukes you get without using them.

At 12/22/09 08:33 PM, KingExodus wrote: Hey guys any tips with 5-6 and 5-5 on Ching
Chong?

Unless you get more specific I would suggest watching this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W02l7zFl gk

BBS Signature
PHL-Himself
PHL-Himself
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-23 08:22:07 Reply

At 12/22/09 08:33 PM, KingExodus wrote: Hey guys any tips with 5-6 and 5-5 on Ching
Chong?

5-5 is kinda obvious
Hold A in the bottom section the whole time and walljump to each level. for the last package in the lower section just keep running, fall down and jump back again, you'll just make it

from the mid section, take it easy, run when you need to and walk when you need

the top section, stand still to high jump and from there on run to the right side and when you get the package, run to the left
when you get the last package there, take it easy, walk if you need to and head to the statue
I'm not sure, but I think you need to be under 55 seconds there to get gold

5-6
when you fall in the mud, start over

beginning is easy, just take it easy cause if you run you'll just have to wait for the platform, so no running is required there

on the platforms, you need to cross over the third platform in one try. wait for the gun to shoot before you jump to the other ledge, dodge the gloves and wait for the platform

from there run and jump before the block that pops out (that's a son of a bitch, if you fall, restart)
wall jump the whole section (if you've done the last things all in one try you'll just be in a convenient way for this section. from there leap like you've never leapt before and you'll just make it to the other moving platform, take it easy there.
jump from one platform at a time (no need to run) when you reach the second last platform, start running and jump and run and jump again to the wall

walljump that section and once you reach the top, just run and jump at the last minute to get that package. you'll fall down in the hole again, just walljump again
from there, just A run the whole section and you'll reach the statue just in time

ProjektCOG
ProjektCOG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-23 08:51:43 Reply

• Santa Fu!
    Santa Fu! by Mockery

Click to view.

Type
    Game
    Rated
    Ages 13+

New medal game out!

BBS Signature
PHL-Himself
PHL-Himself
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-23 09:26:49 Reply

here we go again ^_^

PHL-Himself
PHL-Himself
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-23 09:36:24 Reply

I'm not playing that game anymore! it's way too gross

:D

Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips

Cyclops
Cyclops
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-23 09:38:56 Reply

At 12/23/09 09:36 AM, PHL-Himself wrote: I'm not playing that game anymore! it's way too gross

D

OMGWTF.....

PHL-Himself
PHL-Himself
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-23 09:43:34 Reply

At 12/23/09 09:38 AM, Angrylord wrote:
At 12/23/09 09:36 AM, PHL-Himself wrote: I'm not playing that game anymore! it's way too gross

D
OMGWTF.....

don't worry, it's not in the actual game, I just ps'ed it
for some reason I was thinking about that idea from the moment the first group attacked me

ProjektCOG
ProjektCOG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-23 09:52:47 Reply

D

All aboard the Man-train

BBS Signature
Hybrid-Of-Souls
Hybrid-Of-Souls
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-23 12:59:53 Reply

At 12/23/09 08:51 AM, ProjektCOG wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/52 2160
New medal game out!

God, his games are always hilarious.
Guess since it's another I-Mockery game with medals, I could probably make another guide, too.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43
Steam ID
Join the party | V NG Archive V |

BBS Signature
Balazeal
Balazeal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-23 13:57:03 Reply

At 12/23/09 08:51 AM, ProjektCOG wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/52 2160
New medal game out!

Most of the medals are pretty easy, but Santa Fu Master's pretty hard.

Boxxy
Boxxy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-23 14:48:17 Reply

New medal game out!

I'm loving these classic Mockery games.

The Saiyans are a true ham and cheese sandwich, DON'T UNDERESTOMATO!

junkzm3
junkzm3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-12-23 14:59:00 Reply

Ugh, I almost had Santa Fu Master, but somehow the kid in back always does a fruity somersault into my face. Which is a shame because killing the boss is easy (hold down and kick and then Santa/Jesus will kill him self on your leg. Similar to holding crotch punch on that first boss (Iron Man)?