00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Flameboy93YT just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I hope a baby falls out of your ass

2,417 Views | 30 Replies

I hope a baby falls out of your ass.

Yeah, I said it. Do you know why? Because I fucking hate you, and the worst fate I could possibly imagine for you is to be stuck with a whinier, less mature, dumber version of yourself for the rest of your pathetic fucking life.

I don't know how many times I see some vapid little bitch like you so primped and manicured there's no human left under all that facade, and think to myself: "Do you have any idea how fucking pathetic you look to me right now?"

I mean, seriously, is it really even fucking living if you're just another worthless fucking carbon copy slammed out by the Hollywood culture machine, another mindless stupid fucking clone unleashed by corporate america to blindly consume unnecessary trinkets until our planet is covered in a sea of trendy belts and handbags all designed to hide the mind numbing idiocy and denial of the realities of life that forms the festering rotten core of your being?

And for the love of the God of Hatred, don't give me that bullshit line about how you were once suicidal but found meaning in life. Don't tell me; you've got a couple of BS scars on your wrists and OD'd on your favorite brand of brain leeching chemicals. I don't give a fucking shit. Until you've dedicated yourself to something of value, until you've PRODUCED something, you never fucking LIVED to begin with; rather, you were merely the God of Hate's punishment on your worthless fucking parents for the same sins you now perpetrate.

God, living your life must be like watching a toilet full of shit flushing in slow motion as all the worthless shit that makes up your being circles around the drain called Death until finally succumbing to sweet inevitable oblivion.

So go ahead, produce something, let a big fat bawling shit monster fall out of your ass, so I can watch the stresses of actually having to provide for someone ELSES mindless consumption grab you by the ears and force you to see why drinking a gallon of bleach would be the best thing you could do for yourself and for the world at large. And maybe, just maybe, the God of Hate would bless you with enough foresight to realize your circumstances and drive yourself and your worthless screaming brood into a fucking river to drown and rot as far away from me as possible.

this message brought to you by the Church of Hate
I read a fashion magazine at lunch. I feel like kittens have just shit in my brain.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 14:06:32

Babies come out of the vagina, funk

BBS Signature

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 14:08:41

At 3/3/09 02:06 PM, STEM wrote: Babies come out of the vagina, funk

I'm not so sure FUNK came out of a vagina...

Wakka wakka

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 14:09:40

Close enough.

BBS Signature

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 14:10:02

At 3/3/09 02:08 PM, Rucklo wrote:

Correct, the vagina definitely isn't evil enough

BBS Signature

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 14:10:03

great FUNK is back ¬.¬

I'M FABTASTIC

BBS Signature

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 14:11:04

so much hate that you forgot to say who it is aimed at...

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 14:11:55

BETTER YET!

I hope a baby comes from your penis.....ARGHHH THE PAIN!!!

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 14:13:44

Sad thing is... these ARE the type of people that will have children. Shallow, simple minded fools with a pretty face or a trendy sense in fashion always mate...

It's the intelligent few who actually have something to offer society who get passed up by the strong-armed jock...

Because of this, the good genes never get passed on, and the only new human beings formed are those created by assholes who watch the Entertainment network leaving us stuck in a shit ass world full of shallow cunts who care only about the designer of their purse and a fantasy football score.

Somewhere, evolution fucked up... I blame the women. :)

Request deletion

This went wrong.

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 14:23:23

At 3/3/09 02:14 PM, shadowchaotailsevil3 wrote: Funk was born and arose from the depths of hell to warn and teach us what not to do and that hate is ultimate no matter what.

Don't you see? Funk IS the depths of Hell.

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 14:41:56

Okay I tried to read that honest I did, but I find this picture more relevant to everybody's interests. Enjoy

I hope a baby falls out of your ass

And if we run outta bullets? Heh, baby, they're gonna wish we hadn't....

BBS Signature

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 14:42:14

I.... I wrote a story one time.

I'm gonna go back to my room and be awesome.

Desert Punk of the NG /A/|My VA Demo Reel|Audio Portal|

BBS Signature

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 14:56:12

I hope a baby crawls up your ass. There are probably several in there already, maybe thats why you are so pissy all the time.

Thnx for the sig ParadoxVoid

i look like a ballplaya

BBS Signature

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 14:58:44

that made me feel good...

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 15:00:28

It comes from somewhere else, Funk. /;

I love Street Fighter. obviously.

BBS Signature

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 15:07:36

At 3/3/09 02:05 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: I read a fashion magazine at lunch. I feel like kittens have just shit in my brain.

I was wondering what was with the massive rant. I thought you had gone emo at first. Then I understood everything.

At 3/3/09 02:05 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: another mindless stupid fucking clone unleashed by corporate america to blindly consume unnecessary trinkets until our planet is covered in a sea of trendy belts and handbags all designed to hide the mind numbing idiocy and denial of the realities of life that forms the festering rotten core of your being?

Also, I'm glad that the UK'ers are saved.
No matter who says what, I refuse to believe that we are a part of Corporate America.
Corporate Britain is so much more fun anyway.

Doomsday-One, working on stuff better than preloaders. Marginally.

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 15:10:27

At 3/3/09 02:05 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
I read a fashion magazine at lunch. I feel like kittens have just shit in my brain.

Sounds like a nice warm fuzzy feeling. I wonder if the message got through.

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 15:10:51

/me approaches Funk.

"It's not your fault."

/me moves closer, maintaining eye contact.

"It's not your fault."
"It's NOT your fault."
"It's not your fault."

/me moves closer.

"It's NOT your fault."
"It's not your fault."
"It's NOT your fault."

/me hugs Funk.

BBS Signature

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 15:10:55

At 3/3/09 02:11 PM, Trooper7 wrote: BETTER YET!

I hope a baby comes from your penis.....ARGHHH THE PAIN!!!

In a funny, yet serious tone, babies do come from penises.

In a way.

And fashion magazines ignore the best outfit ever; T-shirt with jeans, belt, and tennis shoes. Fuck them.

Krbyfan1(kur-bee-fan-one)- A creature that resides in the state of Colorado. Distinguished by his size, love of small mammals, video games, and the anime series "Tenchi Muyo!"

BBS Signature

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 15:12:49

...Funk is Scary. I think I just pissed my pants.

BBS Signature

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 15:19:03

At 3/3/09 02:10 PM, STEM wrote:
At 3/3/09 02:08 PM, Rucklo wrote:
Correct, the vagina definitely isn't evil enough

damn fuckin straight, when born, the evil FUNK of a bitch performed a caesarean section from the inside, using his maddafakkin sharp tounge to get the hell outta there.

it's actually true.

Wakka wakka

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 15:22:18

I lvoe you too FUNK

Hewo

BBS Signature

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 15:23:17

At 3/3/09 02:05 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: A whole lot of hate-filled ownage.

Does the Church of Hate do motivational posters? If so, I want a copy of all that (maybe not the fashion magazine bit) on the largest poster possible. It's SO FUCKING TRUE!!!

I'll pay double if you sign it..... in blood.

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 15:31:33

At 3/3/09 02:11 PM, Trooper7 wrote: I hope a baby comes from your penis

Oh dear.

Thanks for the thoughts.

I'd love to hear from you. :3 | E-Mail: evansweeney@gmx.com | AIM: EvantheDeku | Oh dear, Dekuboy is back..

BBS Signature

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 15:32:45

FUNK did not come from a woman.
He was born of the sun, and he has sand in his veins.

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 15:34:40

At 3/3/09 02:13 PM, DroopyA wrote: Somewhere, evolution fucked up... I blame the women. :)

I blame the men who think unprotected sex with worthless whores while piss drunk at 4 AM is a good idea. There are women who aren't worthless whores, but I'm not really addressing them here.

IF SHE WON'T MAKE A GOOD PARENT, USE A FUCKING CONDOM.

At 3/3/09 02:44 PM, SevenSeize wrote: Jesus Christ man. Tell the bitch she's a dumb whore and then drop it so we can go set things on fire.

This isn't aimed at one person, unless of course that person is Jennifer Aniston. It's more about the kind of people they take photos of in fashion mags. I question your NGertude. You didn't read my quote text >:(

Hate is great and all, but you need to enjoy the finer thigns in life, like highly flammable substances.

And bubbly. Don't forget bubbly. Sweet, sweet Asti Spumonti, maybe some brie cheese and crackers, and possbily some milk chocolate. I hate to sound so classless, but nutty bars, Asti, brie, crackers, and strawberries have been known to make grown women strip naked and cry.

At 3/3/09 03:10 PM, Evark wrote: /me hugs Funk.

Whatever. If I don't take responsibility for this pile of shit that's passing for "culture" these days, who will?

I would quite literally rather watch a flash of a man raping a dead cat in front of children than watch Entertainment Tonight.

BBS Signature

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 15:42:16

At 3/3/09 03:34 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: Whatever. If I don't take responsibility for this pile of shit that's passing for "culture" these days, who will?

Probably nobody. I think that's good, though.

I would quite literally rather watch a flash of a man raping a dead cat in front of children than watch Entertainment Tonight.

I pretty much entirely agree. You had to know going into reading a fashion magazine that you'd be even further disheartened at the mind-boggling amount of people who are REALLY that small-minded. I see the headlines for that garbage in the supermarket, and just have to play it off by laughing. It's the only way.

BBS Signature

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 15:43:17

At 3/3/09 03:19 PM, Rucklo wrote:
damn fuckin straight, when born, the evil FUNK of a bitch performed a caesarean section from the inside, using his maddafakkin sharp tounge to get the hell outta there.

it's actually true.

Wow... how did you know? Also, afterward I pissed on the doctor. I wasn't very happy about being born.

At 3/3/09 03:23 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote:

Does the Church of Hate do motivational posters? If so, I want a copy of all that (maybe not the fashion magazine bit) on the largest poster possible. It's SO FUCKING TRUE!!!

I'll pay double if you sign it..... in blood.

Send me an address. US only.

BBS Signature

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 15:46:48

At 3/3/09 03:19 PM, Rucklo wrote: damn fuckin straight, when born, the evil FUNK of a bitch performed a caesarean section from the inside, using his maddafakkin sharp tounge to get the hell outta there.

What, out of P-bot?

I'm a mod!/ Sign up for the NGPD, To Blam and Protect. Post in the thread if you want to join, all new recruits are welcome! :)

BBS Signature

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 15:47:25

i wonder if he was always this hateful? seriously were u?

i got techniques dripping out my butt cheeks; sleep on my stomach so i don't fuck up my sheets.

BBS Signature