Be a Supporter!

getting paid from ads

  • 341 Views
  • 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
evillouis
evillouis
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
getting paid from ads 2009-03-03 03:14:15 Reply

is there any ad sites that pay u when ppl visit ur site?

Biscuit-head
Biscuit-head
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to getting paid from ads 2009-03-03 03:15:49 Reply

At 3/3/09 03:14 AM, evillouis wrote: is there any ad sites that pay u when ppl visit ur site?

Unfortunately, ads work the other way around.


| Help me updot my signiture |

BBS Signature
Podburrys
Podburrys
  • Member since: Oct. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to getting paid from ads 2009-03-03 03:16:57 Reply

Surveys maybe?


;){____/| Anime Reviews /|\ Actually an '06er /|\ New Short Story! More to come. |\ ____}(;

BBS Signature
Monkeyshizznick
Monkeyshizznick
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to getting paid from ads 2009-03-03 03:20:42 Reply

I think

The adds we see on newgrounds only pay NG a very minimal amount when people click on the adds.

I think that is how it works out, idk.

evillouis
evillouis
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to getting paid from ads 2009-03-03 03:21:10 Reply

At 3/3/09 03:15 AM, Biscuit-head wrote:
At 3/3/09 03:14 AM, evillouis wrote: is there any ad sites that pay u when ppl visit ur site?
Unfortunately, ads work the other way around.

no like u put there ads on ur site and when ppl vist the site u get paid

Biscuit-head
Biscuit-head
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to getting paid from ads 2009-03-03 03:24:04 Reply

At 3/3/09 03:21 AM, evillouis wrote:
At 3/3/09 03:15 AM, Biscuit-head wrote:
At 3/3/09 03:14 AM, evillouis wrote: is there any ad sites that pay u when ppl visit ur site?
Unfortunately, ads work the other way around.
no like u put there ads on ur site and when ppl vist the site u get paid

Oh! Well in that case, i've heard that for every click you get about 15¢.
I'm not sure, but it might be less.


| Help me updot my signiture |

BBS Signature
Ozzy93
Ozzy93
  • Member since: Jan. 25, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to getting paid from ads 2009-03-03 03:32:16 Reply

the flash preloader from MochiAds.

i get paid by AIDS, not ADS.


Check out my music?