Be a Supporter!

3 Months in the waiting?? WTF?

  • 1,189 Views
  • 24 Replies
New Topic
1carrot
1carrot
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
3 Months in the waiting?? WTF? 2009-02-28 06:16:15

Ok.
So Im still fairly new to this site, dont spend a lot of time on it, but if I do ever get my Audio Tracks actully looked at for once???
3 MONTHS! 3 FLIPPING MONTHs i've wait for my stupid tracks to be approved!
This was what you get told when submitting right?

If this is your first time contributing to the Audio Portal, you will have to be approved before your submissions are made available publicly (it's a quick process).
--------------
(it's a quick process).
--------------
Thats my fav part from that peice of info, If it was to live up to its standards of course. I dont beleive that 3 months is a quick process. 3 days is!

Anyone having problems like this or am I just being neglected by Newgrounds??

Help me out GUYYZZZ!!!

Rig
Rig
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Musician
Response to 3 Months in the waiting?? WTF? 2009-02-28 06:27:47

We've never left anyone on the list for 3 months. You've obviously been banned.


____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature
Rig
Rig
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Musician
Response to 3 Months in the waiting?? WTF? 2009-02-28 06:29:42

Yep, you uploaded two "play-around, not even my own loops, don't take this seriously" songs for which you were banned. Write your own original songs please.

Also, we can't unban people. Make a new account if you want to try again.


____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature
Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Musician
Response to 3 Months in the waiting?? WTF? 2009-02-28 06:36:46

Why can't people ever read the rules -_-

1carrot
1carrot
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 3 Months in the waiting?? WTF? 2009-02-28 06:40:37

wow...what a great website.......
thanks anyway....

DJAnon
DJAnon
  • Member since: Feb. 25, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 3 Months in the waiting?? WTF? 2009-02-28 06:44:22

At 2/28/09 06:40 AM, 1carrot wrote: wow...what a great website.......
thanks anyway....

No need for the sarcasm... It's obvious that you have to make the music you upload yourself.

1carrot
1carrot
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 3 Months in the waiting?? WTF? 2009-02-28 06:47:09

I did.........
And is there anyway I can delete my account?

1carrot
1carrot
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 3 Months in the waiting?? WTF? 2009-02-28 06:50:00

I mean come on, I did not use any sampled loops......
The songs that I submitted were some of my own creations, using my own loops, the one single sampled loop that I used was ROYALTY FREE.
And still....but I really dont care anymore.

1carrot
1carrot
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 3 Months in the waiting?? WTF? 2009-02-28 06:55:38

OMG NO NO NO NO!!!

......I hate myslef and Im sorry for being arsey to everyone, please forgive me.

You know when you wake up and your day is crappy? I Got that right now

I thought I uploaded my own songs and i havent, I uploaded some crap ones that were made with samples!!!!!

I AM SOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!

DJAnon
DJAnon
  • Member since: Feb. 25, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 3 Months in the waiting?? WTF? 2009-02-28 06:56:36

At 2/28/09 06:47 AM, 1carrot wrote: I did.........
And is there anyway I can delete my account?

Sorry, you can't.

As Rig said, you uploaded two "play-around, not even my own loops, don't take this seriously" songs... Seems like you said it yourself.

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Member since: Oct. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to 3 Months in the waiting?? WTF? 2009-02-28 07:05:45

pre-made loops á la e-jay sure as hell isn't your own creation. you obviously don't understand that you need to have full right to distribute the music on newgrounds, since you allow others to use the music for economical gain, hence taking "fair use" out of the question.

duplo music... it's like taking a random image off of the internet, let a filter or two process it, and then call it your own...


Join the Newgrounds Battlefield 3 Platoon (for PC)! DON'T ASK WHAT YOUR GAME CAN DO FOR YOU, ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR, UH, NEWGROUNDS! ON BATTLEFIELD 3. eh...

1carrotMusic
1carrotMusic
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to 3 Months in the waiting?? WTF? 2009-02-28 07:05:46

Here we go. A Fresh account for my OWN music
Thanks everyone for trying to help my tortured and grumpy morning self.
Its not often people see that side of me *cough*

1carrotMusic
1carrotMusic
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to 3 Months in the waiting?? WTF? 2009-02-28 07:10:14

At 2/28/09 07:05 AM, Rucklo wrote: pre-made loops á la e-jay sure as hell isn't your own creation. you obviously don't understand that you need to have full right to distribute the music on newgrounds, since you allow others to use the music for economical gain, hence taking "fair use" out of the question.

duplo music... it's like taking a random image off of the internet, let a filter or two process it, and then call it your own...

BTW with a full eJay licence, which I have, you are allowed to disribute, use, sell and basically do ANYTHING you want with ANYTHING that you have created in there. All samples are royalty free as explained on the official eJay website in depth.
What I am going to upload in a minuite is completly copyright free, I dont need permission to do as such, and anyway, the songs im uploading have no eJay pre-installed samples in.

Thankyou

MJTTOMB
MJTTOMB
  • Member since: Mar. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to 3 Months in the waiting?? WTF? 2009-02-28 07:26:58

I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter if you have a license. Duplo music simply won't be accepted, even if you're technically allowed to post it.


BBS Signature
1carrotMusic
1carrotMusic
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to 3 Months in the waiting?? WTF? 2009-02-28 07:30:19

O...and what about this?

  • Relaxation...
    Relaxation... by jakofyer

    Click to listen.

    Score
    4.04 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Funk
    Popularity
    55 Views

This was made in a virtually simular music creation software?

DJAnon
DJAnon
  • Member since: Feb. 25, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 3 Months in the waiting?? WTF? 2009-02-28 07:38:07

At 2/28/09 07:30 AM, 1carrotMusic wrote: O...and what about this?
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 90453
This was made in a virtually simular music creation software?

Hmm, yes, the loops are from Garageband.

1carrotMusic
1carrotMusic
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to 3 Months in the waiting?? WTF? 2009-02-28 07:41:42

O well
I'll just wait to see if its accepted or not

Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Musician
Response to 3 Months in the waiting?? WTF? 2009-02-28 07:54:58

At 2/28/09 07:10 AM, 1carrotMusic wrote:
At 2/28/09 07:05 AM, Rucklo wrote: pre-made loops á la e-jay sure as hell isn't your own creation. you obviously don't understand that you need to have full right to distribute the music on newgrounds, since you allow others to use the music for economical gain, hence taking "fair use" out of the question.

duplo music... it's like taking a random image off of the internet, let a filter or two process it, and then call it your own...
BTW with a full eJay licence, which I have, you are allowed to disribute, use, sell and basically do ANYTHING you want with ANYTHING that you have created in there. All samples are royalty free as explained on the official eJay website in depth.
What I am going to upload in a minuite is completly copyright free, I dont need permission to do as such, and anyway, the songs im uploading have no eJay pre-installed samples in.

Thankyou

Good that those have no ejay samples in it.
Though what you said there about Ejay samples being royalty free may be right... but that doesn't take away the fact that you didn't make them yourself then. Newgrounds is just for music you completely made yourself, not for throwing together premade loops, royalty free or not.
But anyway, I'm glad you uploaded something you made yourself now. Good luck!

1carrotMusic
1carrotMusic
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to 3 Months in the waiting?? WTF? 2009-02-28 07:57:47

Thankyou ^.^

EricTheMan
EricTheMan
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to 3 Months in the waiting?? WTF? 2009-02-28 08:57:06

At 2/28/09 07:05 AM, 1carrotMusic wrote: Here we go. A Fresh account for my OWN music
Thanks everyone for trying to help my tortured and grumpy morning self.
Its not often people see that side of me *cough*

The mods should just ban this one too for kicks and giggles.


"Girl your love is like a "nuclear weapon.
EricTheMan AkA:

BBS Signature
TwilightShade
TwilightShade
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to 3 Months in the waiting?? WTF? 2009-02-28 09:01:59

At 2/28/09 08:57 AM, EricTheMan wrote:
At 2/28/09 07:05 AM, 1carrotMusic wrote: Here we go. A Fresh account for my OWN music
Thanks everyone for trying to help my tortured and grumpy morning self.
Its not often people see that side of me *cough*
The mods should just ban this one too for kicks and giggles.

They're not promoted to mods so that they can screw with the system for lulz you know. =/


Latest Song: And I Must Scream | Contact Me: Reverbnation | Facebook | Mysace

BBS Signature
Krank
Krank
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to 3 Months in the waiting?? WTF? 2009-02-28 09:17:23

someone should ban these asshole mods. garage band loops are a Necessito part of the audio portal >:(((((((((((((((

latin fire for the win

ps I love you rucklo :D

1carrotMusic
1carrotMusic
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to 3 Months in the waiting?? WTF? 2009-02-28 09:49:59

Wow I just looked at the Newgrounds logo

NEWGROUNDS
Everything, by Everyone

Hows it Everything by everyone if they ban half the submitions????

-----
BTW hey Bjra
Just to say congrats on Paradise on E
Its was the first thing I download from the protal and is the most listened to song on my computer >.<

EricTheMan
EricTheMan
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to 3 Months in the waiting?? WTF? 2009-02-28 10:14:17

At 2/28/09 09:49 AM, 1carrotMusic wrote: Wow I just looked at the Newgrounds logo

NEWGROUNDS
Everything, by Everyone

Hows it Everything by everyone if they ban half the submitions????

Everything By Everyone *That's Original*


"Girl your love is like a "nuclear weapon.
EricTheMan AkA:

BBS Signature
Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to 3 Months in the waiting?? WTF? 2009-02-28 10:37:11

Sweet, you got your new account and your stamp of approval and all that