New Topic Respond to this Topic
Kitala
Kitala
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
help me guys? 2009-02-27 16:35:33 Reply

I'm a jealous mess of a girlfriend but i dont show it until it bottles up inside of me
and i explode with just me feeling like crap
and my boyfriend always proves me wrong like hes fine like hes just such an angel

i always think wat if hes cheating on me or flirting with other girls
and hes always proved me wrong ive always just found out im wrong for thinking this stuff

on his myspace ill see long flirty comments from girls and he'll just be like "yeah cool" or "ok"

every once in a while ill get a random bit of crazy and ill go looking through comments to other girls
picture comments and stuff

i found out today (we've been dating for almost a year and a half)
that about a year ago he commented this girls picture and said "smexy, I dig" and shit like
"that color looks good and so do u"

and i just dont know whether to dismiss that as friendly or make a comment about it to him
im such a crazy guys D': it hurts me i dont want him to call anyone else good looking

fucckk
why did i go looking? DX someone help me?

Kitala
Kitala
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 16:40:25 Reply

At 2/27/09 04:38 PM, Adio wrote: Just try to ignore it. Some guys are flirty by nature, and it shouldn't be held against them.

i kno he says he just likes to be polite
i keep trying to tell myself it over and over but it worries me cuz its like

wat else is he saying to other girls whos profiles r private? the ones i cant see?

im just most disappointed in myself cuz it was a year ago (i didnt go snooping that far back she just hasnt had comments in like a year). and he hasnt even commented her since october 08 :|

so im like really getting ticked off at myself for getting so upset
but i cant help it wen my girly side gets crazy and i just want to cry

KartoTolmex
KartoTolmex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 16:40:49 Reply

You can count yourself lucky he has enough patience to deal with you.

I struggle with my girlfriend's jealousy, but you sound like you really run him through the mill.

I really would advise seeking some form of help, there will be a reason outside of any relationship as to why you're like this, and if you don't sort it you'll drive every partner you have away from you.

Proottalfain
Proottalfain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 16:48:38 Reply

Don't judge someone on his internet habits. On the internet, you can't use special tones to show you're sarcastic, or polite. You probably know a few of his friends, so if you doubt, talk to one of his friends whom you know can't lie and ask his subtly. And I don't wanna make you feel bad, but jealousy is not a proof of love, so you gotta get rid of it. But I think a bit of jealousy is nothing to worry about.

My signature was old so I changed it.

BBS Signature
Kitala
Kitala
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 16:48:45 Reply

At 2/27/09 04:40 PM, KartoTolmex wrote: You can count yourself lucky he has enough patience to deal with you.

I struggle with my girlfriend's jealousy, but you sound like you really run him through the mill.

I really would advise seeking some form of help, there will be a reason outside of any relationship as to why you're like this, and if you don't sort it you'll drive every partner you have away from you.

im so thankful for how lucky i am everyday that i have him hes amazing and a shitload of girls would kill to have him, but i do and thats wat i keep trying to tell myself....it helps a bit

i dont really mention it to him much. until i crack and go crazy then its just like more me being sad and then me saying like im jealous and he just says "oh its cute wen ur jealous and im sorry if i made u feel that way. u kno i love u" and that helps

i just know itd be annoying of me to ask for that kind of "u kno i love u" thing like a lot.

blahhhh i suck

lightblob
lightblob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 16:51:46 Reply

At 2/27/09 04:40 PM, Kitala wrote:
At 2/27/09 04:38 PM, Adio wrote: Just try to ignore it. Some guys are flirty by nature, and it shouldn't be held against them.
i kno he says he just likes to be polite
i keep trying to tell myself it over and over but it worries me cuz its like

wat else is he saying to other girls whos profiles r private? the ones i cant see?

im just most disappointed in myself cuz it was a year ago (i didnt go snooping that far back she just hasnt had comments in like a year). and he hasnt even commented her since october 08 :|

hmmm...
It's only once and it was last year.
He might of not known better.
Try to forgive and forget.
If you don't, you might go mad at him and do something crazy.
Just try to calm down and relax

Join Now!

BBS Signature
Steff
Steff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 16:55:26 Reply

So fucking what, you never caught him with someone else in bed, did you?
Leave the poor guy alone.

BBS Signature
Kitala
Kitala
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 16:55:36 Reply

He might of not known better.

that does seem really likely of him
we were dating in nov 07 and this comment was april of 08
so its not too long after the beginning of our relationship
and we did hit a few rough patches...not THAT rough but

he was just getting to realize the dinamics of a relationship.
that helps a bit..

u guys are helping so much :')
i thought for sure id just get flamed a shitload
i just need someone to talk to who isnt gonna be like wat my friends say "ur just overreacting shuttup"

KartoTolmex
KartoTolmex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 16:59:41 Reply

At 2/27/09 04:48 PM, Kitala wrote:
im so thankful for how lucky i am everyday that i have him hes amazing and a shitload of girls would kill to have him, but i do and thats wat i keep trying to tell myself....it helps a bit

Remember that he's happy with you, so regardless of who wants him. HE wants YOU, that's all that matters, don't make him regret it.

i dont really mention it to him much. until i crack and go crazy then its just like more me being sad and then me saying like im jealous and he just says "oh its cute wen ur jealous and im sorry if i made u feel that way. u kno i love u" and that helps

You should tell him what he means to you just because, you like to hear it so he would as well. It's got a negative undertone if you only mention it after you've had a go at him.

i just know itd be annoying of me to ask for that kind of "u kno i love u" thing like a lot.

Not at all, my girlfriend always says to me "Do you love me?" and I always respond. It's much better that than flying off the rails at him.

Proottalfain
Proottalfain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 17:03:33 Reply

Oh and I must add that your sig pic could make a boyfriend jealous. Because your sig pic, though not erotic, has something seductive and a jealous boyfriend could interpret it as if you wanted to seduce the forum users. I'm saying it to make you realise that he might act like that on the internet, but without meaning to flirt, like you don't mean to flirt with us with your sig pic.

I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm just saying you must understand it.

BBS Signature
lightblob
lightblob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 17:10:09 Reply

At 2/27/09 05:03 PM, Proottalfain wrote: Oh and I must add that your sig pic could make a boyfriend jealous. Because your sig pic, though not erotic, has something seductive and a jealous boyfriend could interpret it as if you wanted to seduce the forum users. I'm saying it to make you realise that he might act like that on the internet, but without meaning to flirt, like you don't mean to flirt with us with your sig pic.

Yeah, i agree.
It sorta does look like your using it to flirt.
But if your boyfriend doesn't go on to newgrounds,
then whats the problem?

Join Now!

BBS Signature
Kitala
Kitala
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 17:11:53 Reply

At 2/27/09 05:03 PM, Proottalfain wrote: Oh and I must add that your sig pic could make a boyfriend jealous. Because your sig pic, though not erotic, has something seductive and a jealous boyfriend could interpret it as if you wanted to seduce the forum users. I'm saying it to make you realise that he might act like that on the internet, but without meaning to flirt, like you don't mean to flirt with us with your sig pic.

yeah thats true..but its not aimed at one person directly like a picture comment is
where he says "smexy! i dig" or "that color looks good and so do you"
he said he doesnt care about it
should i have taken that as him not telling the truth? he knows wat its for and all

its just to distract people into hiring me to do voice acting
i know its a double-edged sword and i know im wrong
bleh my heart doesnt know tho
and i cant seem to convince it to calm the hell down

Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 17:12:32 Reply

At 2/27/09 04:48 PM, Kitala wrote: im so thankful for how lucky i am everyday that i have him hes amazing and a shitload of girls would kill to have him, but i do and thats wat i keep trying to tell myself....it helps a bit

blahhhh i suck

Don't worry about it, take it from me, it's fine to be causios and even in your case i presume you are getting a bit jealous. It's fine. If your feeling that bad, just sit him down and speak to him. Make yourself comfortable that he ISN'T going to cheat on you and get into your head that those comments are just an act of politeness.

If you would like anymore help, PM me. I'm open and i WILL listen to you.

coolige
coolige
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 17:15:27 Reply

you could alway test him
or give him a beatdown

EricTheMan
EricTheMan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 17:15:56 Reply

At 2/27/09 04:35 PM, Kitala wrote: I'm a jealous mess of a girlfriend but i dont show it until it bottles up inside of me
and i explode with just me feeling like crap
and my boyfriend always proves me wrong like hes fine like hes just such an angel

i always think wat if hes cheating on me or flirting with other girls
and hes always proved me wrong ive always just found out im wrong for thinking this stuff

on his myspace ill see long flirty comments from girls and he'll just be like "yeah cool" or "ok"

every once in a while ill get a random bit of crazy and ill go looking through comments to other girls
picture comments and stuff

i found out today (we've been dating for almost a year and a half)
that about a year ago he commented this girls picture and said "smexy, I dig" and shit like
"that color looks good and so do u"

and i just dont know whether to dismiss that as friendly or make a comment about it to him
im such a crazy guys D': it hurts me i dont want him to call anyone else good looking

fucckk
why did i go looking? DX someone help me?

If you still really like him and you know he likes you then don't worry about it. There isn't a way around jealousy, it gets everyone.
A nice talk always help though and let him know how you feel and EXACTLY how you feel. Chances are he will understand.

"Girl your love is like a "nuclear weapon.
EricTheMan AkA:

BBS Signature
PenguinBomb
PenguinBomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 17:16:40 Reply

write about it on the internet

MasterBalls
MasterBalls
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 17:18:23 Reply

Jealousy can destroy a relationship. I'm a jealous guy, and it's fucked things up for me before.

Chances are if he's complimenting these girls on a public social networking site, he's not cheating with them. It's always the one you least expect, with another person you'd least expect. My friend just found out a recent ex had been cheating on him since New Year, he's much better off without her for a variety of reasons.

And if we run outta bullets? Heh, baby, they're gonna wish we hadn't....

BBS Signature
lightblob
lightblob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 17:18:27 Reply

At 2/27/09 05:16 PM, PenguinBomb wrote: write about it on the internet

If you write about it,
her boyfriend might see and break-up.

So that's a terrible idea

Join Now!

BBS Signature
ILMON3Y
ILMON3Y
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 17:19:21 Reply

Hmmm...i'm not good at this stuff.Um...u could try to ask him if he has slept with someone else.You might wanna have sex with him first then ask him.

Kitala
Kitala
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 17:26:34 Reply

i plan on talking to him about it a little later
wen im not so irrational
im calming down a bit

i know jelousy can destroy a relationship thats why i try not to have it
but he always says not to worry about my being crazy because he thinks its cute and he can ignore it
and hes done a way better job at it than most of my other exes

ive been dating him for about a year and a half (like 2 months away)
and ive always been a bit of a crazypants so..i guess he really doesnt mind it so much
its just that I MIND IT and I WANT IT TO STOP so that I DONT FEEL LIKE SHIT ABOUT MYSELF

why should i worry?
hes with me and he loves me
and it was almost a year ago when we were only in the relationship for like 4 months
its okay if he made a mistake...its important he hasnt made one since then

but what if he has? thats my point
this girls profile is public
most of his friends are private. how do i know?
and im scared to test him cuz wat if i find out something i dont wanna know?
im really an ignorance is bliss person. i wish i could be like that all the time
but i care about him so much it kills me to think we may one day not be together just because

some other prettier girl comes along
i wish i were better looking for him i really do

KartoTolmex
KartoTolmex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 17:26:55 Reply

OP go to this site, might help a bit more reading about other people with insecurities.

hippolordhom
hippolordhom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 17:33:06 Reply

acupuncture is your solution boy.

BBS Signature
Kitala
Kitala
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 17:33:38 Reply

At 2/27/09 05:26 PM, KartoTolmex wrote: OP go to this site, might help a bit more reading about other people with insecurities.

i just read one about this guy who said something he shouldnt have to this girl and then his gf found out a few years later

she got pissed and left hima nd he was upset cuz he only said the things he said cuz he was scared about the relationship

...sounds familiarly reasonable. im feeling a lot better, guys. thanks..
i do need to get over it a little more and talk to him about it but after i talk to him
i kno ill get better.

*sigh*
thanks again.

Proottalfain
Proottalfain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 17:35:04 Reply

Well I don't think you'll end your jealousy and begin to trust him by spying. You said you know he loves you. So you have nothing to worry about. Just stop searching for mistakes or cheating, since you know you won't find any. Maybe a professional could suggest ways to improve trust (like some trust games idk)

BBS Signature
Zombie-Toaster
Zombie-Toaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 17:41:19 Reply

One of the biggest rules on the internet is to never take anything seriously on the internet. Calling a girl smexy is just saying she looks nice. You don't have to flip out if he says that a color looks good on a girl. It IS possible to have friends that are girls, but not girlfriend interests...
I recommend you chill out.

BBS Signature
PRINNYKLONOADOOD91
PRINNYKLONOADOOD91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 17:47:46 Reply

grow some balls girl!

i am an eternal wanderer, searching for a purpose.

BBS Signature
BlindShoemaker
BlindShoemaker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 17:57:20 Reply

At 2/27/09 04:35 PM, Kitala wrote: I'm a jealous mess of a girlfriend

i stopped reading right here. there are no girls on ng w/ stats as impressive as yours

AMV? In case you were wondering how I was blinded and why I am make shoes, click on my sig to find out. NAO!!!

BBS Signature
Kitala
Kitala
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 17:59:37 Reply

At 2/27/09 05:57 PM, BlindShoemaker wrote:
i stopped reading right here. there are no girls on ng w/ stats as impressive as yours

that actually kinda cheered me up a bit
got a good laugh out it

i worked hard for my stats. thanks.

BlindShoemaker
BlindShoemaker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 18:11:43 Reply

At 2/27/09 05:59 PM, Kitala wrote:
At 2/27/09 05:57 PM, BlindShoemaker wrote:
that actually kinda cheered me up a bit
got a good laugh out it

i worked hard for my stats. thanks.

your welcome?

AMV? In case you were wondering how I was blinded and why I am make shoes, click on my sig to find out. NAO!!!

BBS Signature
elementell
elementell
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to help me guys? 2009-02-27 18:26:40 Reply

Stop being a crazy bitch and relax.

I hate girls like you that don't love the guy enough to respect their own business, and trust them.

Just leave him alone, if you honestly don't trust the guy don't date him.