00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super Nuke Bros - We need you!!

16,771 Views | 267 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Super Nuke Bros - We need you!! 2009-04-16 23:35:16

PEOPLE! We're looking for NEW MUSIC made ENTIRELY FOR THIS PROJECT. Don't dig up old pieces from the Audio Portal.

And we're still looking. Give it your best shot!

Creator of the new animated show "The Everydays".

http://www.facebook.com/TheEveryday s

Response to Super Nuke Bros - We need you!! 2009-04-19 17:45:02

At 4/16/09 11:35 PM, secondstamp wrote: PEOPLE! We're looking for NEW MUSIC made ENTIRELY FOR THIS PROJECT. Don't dig up old pieces from the Audio Portal.

And we're still looking. Give it your best shot!

update on that ff7 battle theme dnb remix i did.

Response to Super Nuke Bros - We need you!! 2009-04-22 12:10:17

I'll do the second Megaman song.

Megaman X - Chill Penguin (SNB)

This was made specifically for this game. If it doesn't get in, oh well, but at least it isn't an old song I dug up.

If you need anything changed so It could get in the game then just tell me what to change.

Response to Super Nuke Bros - We need you!! 2009-04-22 12:19:41

sorry for double posting, but I just read that you don't want songs from random stages.

Considering that Chill Penguin was the first boss (besides vile but he doesn't count) to appear in a megaman x game, I don't think this would qualify as a "random stage."

But it's your call.

Response to Super Nuke Bros - We need you!! 2009-04-22 12:27:24

Have the slots for Halo, MGS or Sonic gone?

NEW TUNES! CHECK THEM HERE!

itsfoxhall/SownShadow Fox

Click the picture for my actual real life band D:

BBS Signature

Response to Super Nuke Bros - We need you!! 2009-04-22 16:47:51

Feel free to use this song if you want for the Super Mario franchise:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/6 7185

Response to Super Nuke Bros - We need you!! 2009-04-22 17:12:58

At 4/22/09 04:47 PM, seel wrote: Feel free to use this song if you want for the Super Mario franchise:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/6 7185

As we've said MANY times, we cannot accept tracks that were not made SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS PROJECT.
ANY TRACKS GIVEN TO US, DESPITE HOW GOOD THEY MAY BE, WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF THEY HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY PUBLICISED ON THE INTERNET. ONLY TRACKS CREATED FOR THIS PROJECT, OR REMADE FROM OLD NOTATION WILL BE ACCEPTED.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Nuke Bros - We need you!! 2009-04-22 17:15:49

Then you can put me down for the second megaman spot right? I made my Chill Penguin Remix SPECIFICALLY for this game.

Response to Super Nuke Bros - We need you!! 2009-04-22 18:20:36

Care to the face.

Response to Super Nuke Bros - We need you!! 2009-04-22 22:41:14

Hey guys, I'd love to contribute a sort of intense fighting theme for Halo, if you'll take it.

If the solos are too distracting, I can take them out and just keep the normal theme.

~ My soundcloud! ~ Venus ~ hi i like liquor

BBS Signature

Response to Super Nuke Bros - We need you!! 2009-04-23 15:03:01

Could you put me down for the second mario spot, and the second megaman spot.

I'm going to rework my dire dire docks theme to be more fit for the game.

Response to Super Nuke Bros - We need you!! 2009-04-23 17:02:04

These are the songs I made for the game so far

this one's for that second mario spot. Il fix it up some more if I have to

This one is for the second mega man spot.

Response to Super Nuke Bros - We need you!! 2009-04-23 17:15:53

wow triple post, sorry bout that.

aaannnyyyway, you can put me down for a street fighter song too if you want, because i made this on a whim about a week ago and just found it, and finished it up.

sorry again for triple post

Response to Super Nuke Bros - We need you!! 2009-04-24 19:51:32

At 4/23/09 05:15 PM, darphfluffy wrote: wow triple post, sorry bout that.

aaannnyyyway, you can put me down for a street fighter song too if you want, because i made this on a whim about a week ago and just found it, and finished it up.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/2 32457
sorry again for triple post

This one is actually very good. Props. You'll probably see it in the game!

AND HELL YEAH HALO THEME. THAT WAS AAAAAAAAWESOME DUDE.

Response to Super Nuke Bros - We need you!! 2009-05-04 07:25:51

Any more music? Were CRAVING for Balloon Fight and Wave Race (Dolphin Park) music!

Response to Super Nuke Bros - We need you!! 2009-05-05 03:50:05

I may take at least one of them, if I've got the time for it. I'll let you know if I come up with anything. =)

Response to Super Nuke Bros - We need you!! 2009-05-05 04:16:21

I'm happy to upload some music for The Legend Of Zelda. If you have specifics for what you want, we can sort something out. But, Feel free to use anything I upload over the next month or so.

There's some of my work up now, if you want to see. Although, With my future pieces I want to stick to the 'Zelda' style, rather than a huge Techno twist. I'm sure you'd prefer that type of thing for your game, yeah?

Response to Super Nuke Bros - We need you!! 2009-05-05 04:17:46

Sorry, Forgot the link! This is a verryyy old piece of mine. With some updated twists and sharpness. Its all in the description.

Response to Super Nuke Bros - We need you!! 2009-05-07 02:04:29

What about my Final Fantasy 7 Battle theme dnb remix Stamper?

Check it out already and tell me what you think - i upped a new version - expanded version - recently, so check that out.

Response to Super Nuke Bros - We need you!! 2009-05-07 02:33:38

At 5/7/09 02:04 AM, Rave4Yourself wrote: What about my Final Fantasy 7 Battle theme dnb remix Stamper?

Check it out already and tell me what you think - i upped a new version - expanded version - recently, so check that out.

We have already said: Made or edited FOR THIS PROJECT only. If you have updated it recently, but not specifically for the project, then edit it a bit more pl0x.

Hmm... I'm not a fan of that Zelda track either. Remember, we need to capture the spirit of the original games and a synth bass doesn't do that for me.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Nuke Bros - We need you!! 2009-05-07 02:36:32

At 5/7/09 02:33 AM, Hoeloe wrote: Hmm... I'm not a fan of that Zelda track either. Remember, we need to capture the spirit of the original games and a synth bass doesn't do that for me.

That's fine. I'll try to put a more original twist, to the game on it though. Without making it too far fetched. Give me a week or so. If that :)

Response to Super Nuke Bros - We need you!! 2009-05-07 10:52:33

I'd very much like so an update in the game.

Response to Super Nuke Bros - We need you!! 2009-05-28 12:22:56

So when will this game be done then?

Also do you think you guys can fit my remix into the game?

Response to Super Nuke Bros - We need you!! 2009-05-28 12:25:05

At 5/7/09 02:33 AM, Hoeloe wrote:
At 5/7/09 02:04 AM, Rave4Yourself wrote: What about my Final Fantasy 7 Battle theme dnb remix Stamper?

We have already said: Made or edited FOR THIS PROJECT only. If you have updated it recently, but not specifically for the project, then edit it a bit more pl0x.

Hmm... I'm not a fan of that Zelda track either. Remember, we need to capture the spirit of the original games and a synth bass doesn't do that for me.

Why do you guys give such a big crap about whether or not its SLIGHTLY more edited than the older version or even OLD?

This game ain't getting released onto some next-gen console, its just a friggin' flash game, sure it might be good, but stop making such a big deal about the music so that you can NOT risk NOT letting in good, OLD pieces.

My thoughts. And seriosuly you guys are freakin pissing yourselves over this game, stop being so strict, or no one will want to submit to this game

Response to Super Nuke Bros - We need you!! 2009-05-29 17:11:43

At 5/7/09 02:33 AM, Hoeloe wrote:

Don't CAPS LOCK me! That track WAS ORIGINALLY made for this game anyway, did you even read the description??

Response to Super Nuke Bros - We need you!! 2009-06-05 04:02:51

At 5/29/09 05:11 PM, Rave4Yourself wrote: Don't CAPS LOCK me! That track WAS ORIGINALLY made for this game anyway, did you even read the description??

I must have checked the wrong version or something, because the submission date I saw was well before this topic was posted. Apologies.

But we want to keep songs made for this project so that the game has an original feel. We want everything about this game to stand out from other games, and that includes the music.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Nuke Bros - We need you!! 2009-06-05 15:58:16

MICKMAD is on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/user/Mick108 0dgMad

Go check my Account Page!!! There's more music! And there'll be even more! WOOT

Response to Super Nuke Bros - We need you!! 2009-06-20 00:44:27

Good

How goes the music as well as actual game of this anyway?