New Topic Respond to this Topic
Moloko
Moloko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Drinking Games for New Years Dec. 31st, 2003 @ 02:15 AM Reply

I want to play a fun drinking game for new years and I can't think of any right now. Anyone have a favorite drinking game they'd like to share?

Mr-Destruction
Mr-Destruction
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Drinking Games for New Years Dec. 31st, 2003 @ 02:20 AM Reply

At 12/31/03 02:15 AM, MolokoSynthemesc wrote: I want to play a fun drinking game for new years and I can't think of any right now. Anyone have a favorite drinking game they'd like to share?

yeah, get a bottle of dry gin, finish with your friends, and think of some fucked up shit to do from there.

BBS Signature
Bevin
Bevin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Drinking Games for New Years Dec. 31st, 2003 @ 02:20 AM Reply

At 12/31/03 02:15 AM, MolokoSynthemesc wrote: I want to play a fun drinking game for new years and I can't think of any right now. Anyone have a favorite drinking game they'd like to share?

Slam as many beers as you can before midnight, toaste to the new year with some bubbly and then drink more!

As everyone knows, I was recently in Atlanta so I picked up a few 40's for the new year. Here in Florida, the biggest you can get is a quart. (32oz)

LIvin' teh high life baby!

Drinking Games for New Years

AntiTanner
AntiTanner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Drinking Games for New Years Dec. 31st, 2003 @ 02:21 AM Reply

We're having a LAN party and playing Unreal Tournament. I'm going to drink every time i pwn my brother. Needless to say, i'm going to be very very very drunk.

Bevin
Bevin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Drinking Games for New Years Dec. 31st, 2003 @ 02:24 AM Reply

At 12/31/03 02:21 AM, ReverseMicrowave wrote: We're having a LAN party and playing Unreal Tournament. I'm going to drink every time i pwn my brother. Needless to say, i'm going to be very very very drunk.

I play Unreal too.......yay.......Gotta love UT2003! It's da shiznet....

AntiTanner
AntiTanner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Drinking Games for New Years Dec. 31st, 2003 @ 02:26 AM Reply

At 12/31/03 02:24 AM, Bevin wrote: I play Unreal too......

We played a little bit last night, and i beat him 24 matches to 1. I lost the first one because i wasnt used to his gf's keybaord. I play with a controller and mouse, she had no controller.

Its going to be interesting, she stomps his ass, and so do i, but me and her have never played together. We will tomorrow tho.