Be a Supporter!

YouTube cat abuser caught.

  • 9,478 Views
  • 259 Replies
New Topic
Alpha-Critik
Alpha-Critik
  • Member since: Mar. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 06:08 PM

At 2/16/09 05:01 AM, Shreddy wrote:
At 2/16/09 04:59 AM, Electric-Bla wrote: Hmm, apparently so. Sweet, a taste of the old /b/.
everyone knows 4chan love animals, least they put their powers to good use for once

WRONG. Anon loves cats, but hates dogs. That is why /b/ were bothered to act upon this monstrosity. /b/ will not stand for such things.


BBS Signature
TropicalParadise
TropicalParadise
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 06:37 PM

Dare I say that even I'm proud of this?

I do, because I do love kitties!

Yay, Internet!

Also, SardonicSamurai - this doesn't apply to links to sites that have the personal info as well as pertinent info?


BBS Signature
EclecticEnnui
EclecticEnnui
  • Member since: Jan. 30, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Filmmaker
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 06:42 PM

At 2/16/09 02:57 PM, SardonicSamurai wrote:
At 2/16/09 02:42 PM, RubberTrucky wrote:
At 2/16/09 02:40 PM, SardonicSamurai wrote:
No one should purposely harm another living thing unless it is in defense or for sport (as in boxing or UFC, where both opponents are doing it for entertainment, lol)
How does this work in an eye-for-an-eye setting? One killing would lead to another, which leads to another, whichleads to another,... till there is none left.
There is a difference.

I'd rather have a serial killer who has murdered 19 children get executed than to have him go to prison and be served food and shelter, with a possibility of escaping (though rare nowadays, yet not so rare not even 100 years ago). If that serial killer were to escape, he'd most likely kill again.

The difference is that the serial killer is fucked up in the head and will kill for pleasure or in anger. The person executing the serial killer is doing so because he is removing the killer from life and potentially saving other peoples lives in the process. Once someone commits a crime such as murder, I no longer view them as human. They are subhuman and should not be allowed the same rights as those that obied to the rules against such crimes.

Murdering in self defense, in war, and execution are different than murder because the reasons behind the killings. Self defense is to kill to protect yourself. War is to kill to protect territory and ideals. Execution is to kill to remove those that kill in a way unlike those listed before. Murder is to kill because of anger or because they are psychopath.

You know, in my Career & Portfolio Development class in college, we're taught that when we're writing a story, we should show compassion for the main character, regardless of who they are. If we don't, then how are we suppose to get the reader interested? Even if the story's fictional, if it feels very close to real life, then what's the difference? My point is you can take the most evil person ever, and make them at least somewhat sympathetic. How? By showing us their life, their feelings, etc. Then, we won't condemn them to Hell, or whatever.

Having said that, I don't know what my opinion on the death penalty is, for serial killers and maybe serial rapists. If someone kills 19 children, as you say, then that person definitely deserves to be executed, but not in a way that would break the laws of cruel and unusual punishment.

If you believe that anyone who purposely kills any kind of animal should be executed, including animals like mice and squirrels, then what about if it's accidentally done? For example, if you unintentionally run over a raccoon, shouldn't you be charged with something like manslaughter? And what about insects? They're animals, too. They may be small, but they're living creatures. Also, why should killing or harming animals for sport be an exception? You're doing that for leisure, so I don't think it shouldn't be treated differently.


BBS Signature
Homosecksual
Homosecksual
  • Member since: Apr. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 06:55 PM

At 2/16/09 02:57 PM, SardonicSamurai wrote: They are subhuman

Kind of like a degenerate? Elaborate.


BBS Signature
Inquizitor
Inquizitor
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 07:03 PM

I'm glad that they were caught. I hope that they've learned a lesson from this.

ragingfred
ragingfred
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 07:04 PM

the internet works fast, but I am not clicking that link.

Wegra
Wegra
  • Member since: Feb. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 46
Movie Buff
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 07:07 PM

I got so sick on the inside from watching this. I hope that basterd gets his ass raped in jail, dies and burns in hell. Seriously I would fucking beat the living shit out of this guy until my hands are covered in blood. I just feel so sorry for the cat.


I have a penis

BBS Signature
TwentySevenPointFive
TwentySevenPointFive
  • Member since: Dec. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 07:08 PM

Wow thats really fucked up, hope he gets fucked in the ass and slammed up against a wall in juvi that sick bastard, no way hes holdin onto that soap, someones gonna fuck with him in the shower worse then he fucked with that cat.

EclecticEnnui
EclecticEnnui
  • Member since: Jan. 30, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Filmmaker
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 07:10 PM

At 2/16/09 06:42 PM, EclecticEnnui wrote: You're doing that for leisure, so I don't think it shouldn't be treated differently.

I mean I don't think it should be treated differently.


BBS Signature
Digitaaliklosetti
Digitaaliklosetti
  • Member since: Dec. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 08:05 PM

lol i am such a fucking film nerd

Throughout that whole video I just kept thinking "Wow this is so badly directed"


in outer space there will be no law to keep me from love

Armake21truth
Armake21truth
  • Member since: Jan. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 08:28 PM

Let's hope their inmates do to them what they did to that poor cat.


http://masterhand.blip.tv/

Check out my friend's videos above, game reviews and more.

NeonFlame126
NeonFlame126
  • Member since: May. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 08:59 PM

I love how the sheriff wears a cowboy hat.


You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü
"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

LBRocker
LBRocker
  • Member since: May. 23, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 09:06 PM

4chan just went up a notch in my book. Just one notch. Just one.

Diplomadope
Diplomadope
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 09:08 PM

This sounds a lot like the cat burning thing that started the NEDM fad. History repeats itself...

lnfected
lnfected
  • Member since: Feb. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 09:11 PM

Long Live the Internet!


BBS Signature
DisposableEnsign
DisposableEnsign
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 09:40 PM

I hope those kids get beaten .__.
I thank anon for this.

Gein
Gein
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 10:25 PM

It's a fucking cat, they are pieces of shit. People who think he should die just because he hit it should go die. ITS A MOTHERFUCKING CAT

Legionnaire-X
Legionnaire-X
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 10:25 PM

At 2/16/09 05:17 AM, homor wrote: "UPDATE: Dusty, the cat, later died from his injuries at the veterinarian's office. The cat seemed to suffered from a heart attack/stroke while it was shaking in the corner of it's cage."

)':

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I'm glad they got caught though.


KILL ALL SONS A BITCHES.

BBS Signature
Armake21truth
Armake21truth
  • Member since: Jan. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 10:39 PM

It died? What bullshit! You can find the DA's number on ED and call him to make sure he puts the bastards away FYI. I hope he does get put away with hostile cellmates too.

Otherwise I might NOT be tempted to NOT go over to OK and NOT do something NOT drastic to Kenny Glenn and his pal myself........ What? I said NOT didn't I?


http://masterhand.blip.tv/

Check out my friend's videos above, game reviews and more.

BREAKOUT
BREAKOUT
  • Member since: Mar. 16, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 10:41 PM

You know, i find it sad too that this cat was abused/died and everything, but what saddens me the most is the fact that everyone on the internet goes nuts for a cat when humans suffers abuse too, everyday.

It's not because we can't see it on Youtube that it doesn't exist, you know.


Cig made by a poor Cuban cigar roller who can't afford eating everyday.

BBS Signature
Cordyceps
Cordyceps
  • Member since: May. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Animator
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 10:42 PM

At 2/16/09 10:41 PM, BREAKOUT wrote: You know, i find it sad too that this cat was abused/died and everything, but what saddens me the most is the fact that everyone on the internet goes nuts for a cat when humans suffers abuse too, everyday.

It's not because we can't see it on Youtube that it doesn't exist, you know.

Yeah, but there aren't human rights violations on Youtube.


@
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_Fanon_Wiki
If you do acid, wait an hour before swimming

BBS Signature
Armake21truth
Armake21truth
  • Member since: Jan. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 10:43 PM

At 2/16/09 10:41 PM, BREAKOUT wrote: You know, i find it sad too that this cat was abused/died and everything, but what saddens me the most is the fact that everyone on the internet goes nuts for a cat when humans suffers abuse too, everyday.

It's not because we can't see it on Youtube that it doesn't exist, you know.

You are correct, however the problem is cats were abused throughout the 80s and 90s and it wasn't the slightest bit taboo, so naturally frustrated cat lovers want to go the extra mile nowadays to see to it cats can be avenged.


http://masterhand.blip.tv/

Check out my friend's videos above, game reviews and more.

BREAKOUT
BREAKOUT
  • Member since: Mar. 16, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 10:53 PM

At 2/16/09 10:43 PM, Armake21truth wrote:
At 2/16/09 10:41 PM, BREAKOUT wrote: You know, i find it sad too that this cat was abused/died and everything, but what saddens me the most is the fact that everyone on the internet goes nuts for a cat when humans suffers abuse too, everyday.

It's not because we can't see it on Youtube that it doesn't exist, you know.
You are correct, however the problem is cats were abused throughout the 80s and 90s and it wasn't the slightest bit taboo, so naturally frustrated cat lovers want to go the extra mile nowadays to see to it cats can be avenged.

Maybe, but still, a cat is not a human being. Don't get me wrong, abuse against any living animal is bad IMO, but priority (and public attention) should be looking at human abuse at first.

Oh well, good night NG.


Cig made by a poor Cuban cigar roller who can't afford eating everyday.

BBS Signature
Armake21truth
Armake21truth
  • Member since: Jan. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 10:56 PM

In all fairness, it IS harder for a cat to defend itself than a human.


http://masterhand.blip.tv/

Check out my friend's videos above, game reviews and more.

FoAngel
FoAngel
  • Member since: May. 1, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Gamer
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 10:56 PM

At 2/16/09 04:56 AM, Ogirra wrote: In other news, a murderer is still on the loose as police forces are distracted by two guys raping a cat.

WHAT WOULD PETA SAY!

Armake21truth
Armake21truth
  • Member since: Jan. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 11:10 PM

At 2/16/09 11:01 PM, KemCab wrote: Sure, it was bad, but when was it Anonymous' duty to be vigilantes?

They've sort of been on and off vigilanties for a while now.


http://masterhand.blip.tv/

Check out my friend's videos above, game reviews and more.

mrwinneranimator
mrwinneranimator
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 11:17 PM

Mhhh, Im pretty sure that anon did not care about the cat, and what they where pissed at was those two fucks acting as if they were cool n shit in front of them and they thinked "who the hell do these fags think they are" so they tracked them and sent the police to his house. Now i dont want them to be arrested or beaten to death, but what most likely will happen is everyone around them will start calling them the cat killers and shit like that, and they're lifes will be forever ruined, converting them in some kind of sad loser junkies that never did anything with they're lifes becouse of one tiny videos.

tl;dr I hope these bastards get they're lifes ruined
Armake21truth
Armake21truth
  • Member since: Jan. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 11:25 PM

At 2/16/09 11:17 PM, mrwinneranimator wrote:
tl;dr I hope these bastards get they're lifes ruined

Their lives ARE ruined, but I want them to suffer pain.


http://masterhand.blip.tv/

Check out my friend's videos above, game reviews and more.

OverCynicalBlasphemy
OverCynicalBlasphemy
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 16th, 2009 @ 11:26 PM

At 2/16/09 10:25 PM, Gein wrote: It's a fucking cat, they are pieces of shit. People who think he should die just because he hit it should go die. ITS A MOTHERFUCKING CAT

Well if he and all other animal abusers were executed it would solve both the human overpopulation problem and the animal abuse problem, would it not?

pizzaman117
pizzaman117
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to YouTube cat abuser caught. Feb. 17th, 2009 @ 12:35 AM

oh, he looks like a terrorist, he got busted!


my xbox gamertag: chrome ninja113\this kind fellow made this badass sig/ng log

BBS Signature