00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Guild Wars Newgrounds Club

20,487 Views | 211 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-11 11:28:04

At 2/10/09 09:49 PM, Valjylmyr wrote: Honestly, I never use the secondary's skills and attributes.

It depends very much on the build, and it's hard to get a build that complement each other with two different professions.

A good example of one being very good with each other is a W/E though, shock warriors are still the bomb.

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-11 16:21:05

At 2/10/09 08:24 PM, Valjylmyr wrote: I'm excited, Bekan's birthday is coming up. Just three months, I think.

Nice. My Dervish had its Birthday back around september of last year I think. I forgot what Pet I got. I don't really use it anyway.

PS3 - Sharpe365 | COD:WaW Clan | Guild Wars Club

BBS Signature

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-11 16:42:44

At 2/11/09 04:21 PM, sharpes wrote:
At 2/10/09 08:24 PM, Valjylmyr wrote: I'm excited, Bekan's birthday is coming up. Just three months, I think.
Nice. My Dervish had its Birthday back around september of last year I think. I forgot what Pet I got. I don't really use it anyway.

If it's his first then you'll probably be getting a Thorn Wolf, that's what I always got on my characters' first birthdays.

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-11 17:39:28

If it's his first then you'll probably be getting a Thorn Wolf, that's what I always got on my characters' first birthdays.

Yea Im pretty sure thats what I got for him.

BBS Signature

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-11 21:17:43

At 2/11/09 05:39 PM, sharpes wrote:

Yea Im pretty sure thats what I got for him.

I've yet to sell mine. I got 5K for my Jade so I thought I might be able to get 4 for the Wolf, but nobody wants it. That or they say it's too much money, but 4K is nothing.

By the way, how much does everyone have? I'm not sure of the exact amount but I think mine might be 47.263K.

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-11 22:57:36

At 2/11/09 09:17 PM, Valjylmyr wrote: By the way, how much does everyone have? I'm not sure of the exact amount but I think mine might be 47.263K.

I never really understood what people meant by K. K in gold or platinum? Either way the most I have is somewhere around 650 Gold. I'd be near 3 platinum, but I bought a lockpick.

Which I never even fucking use.

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-12 11:08:41

At 2/11/09 10:57 PM, DeathNoteetoNhtaeD wrote:
At 2/11/09 09:17 PM, Valjylmyr wrote: By the way, how much does everyone have? I'm not sure of the exact amount but I think mine might be 47.263K.
I never really understood what people meant by K. K in gold or platinum? Either way the most I have is somewhere around 650 Gold. I'd be near 3 platinum, but I bought a lockpick.
Which I never even fucking use.

When you say K at the end of a number, that's how much Plat you have. So 5k would be 5 platinum.

And I think I have around 15k.

BBS Signature

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-12 16:23:37

I have around 6k, but I have around 15 pets, so selling them off and getting some money for them shouldn't be too hard.

I still want a mini Rurik though.

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-12 16:56:01

What about armor? I use Prestiege Wyvern (Elite Dragon), all dyed silver. I bought it two years ago when the price of iron ignots were skyrocketing, plus I bought runes for every piece. But it was well worth it. It makes me look like a Dragon Highlord from Dragonlance, actually.

As an added bonus, I bought all the silver dye the day after the Jade Festival, when it was almost as expensive as black. Nearly 6K per vial, added on to the total base crafting price of 75K for the armor, plus the 80K for the ignots, about 160K in the end.

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-12 20:14:24

At 2/12/09 04:56 PM, Valjylmyr wrote: What about armor? I use Prestiege Wyvern (Elite Dragon), all dyed silver. I bought it two years ago when the price of iron ignots were skyrocketing, plus I bought runes for every piece. But it was well worth it. It makes me look like a Dragon Highlord from Dragonlance, actually.

As an added bonus, I bought all the silver dye the day after the Jade Festival, when it was almost as expensive as black. Nearly 6K per vial, added on to the total base crafting price of 75K for the armor, plus the 80K for the ignots, about 160K in the end.

Ohh, Nice. Sounds like you had alot of money at that time. Ohh, Btw, I checked on my charecter today and the pet that I have is a Mini Temple Guardian. Its my first one too. Today I've been going through EOTN Missions. They are so much fun. I haven't really gone through it in forever, and now I realize how much more detailed it is compared to NF and Factions. I think its so much more clean.

BBS Signature

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-12 20:54:12

At 2/12/09 04:56 PM, Valjylmyr wrote: What about armor?

I just have the basic Cabal setup for the Necromancers, with the top, leggings, and scar dyed red. 15 armor for each piece, 30 for the scar.

Does anyone else find it ironic that my scar pattern offers more protection than my armor?

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-12 21:30:59

Alright. I'm going to need some help with the Frost Gate mission. If anyone has the time, please tell me, and I'll be grateful. Because, it gets really tiring when I keep getting sandwiched between 3-4 Stone Summit patrols (12-16 enemies) or my inept henchman can't protect me (a Necromancer doesn't last long when swarmed by 3+ melee fighters, believe it or not). So, I try not to come off as whiny, but I just really need help with this mission. It would also be nice if whomever helps me could heal.
Alders dann das though, does anyone else know somewhere with a few missions? I gone through every single area I know and there are no more missions. The places I know are: Ascalon City, Sardelac Sanitarium, Piken Square, Grendich Courthouse, Yak's Bend, in addition to all the story quest areas (up to the Frost Gate, of course).

Also the Serenity Temple, but there's never any missions there.

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-12 22:05:55

At 2/12/09 09:30 PM, DeathNoteetoNhtaeD wrote: Alright. I'm going to need some help with the Frost Gate mission.

I'll help you with it. Stone Summit are nothing for me, I'm a level 20 tank. Where and when should we meet? I can get on from 3:00 PM to about 10:00 PM during weekdays, any time during weekends. I haven't done that mission in forever, so I don't really remember what the bonus is for it.

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-12 22:07:44

At 2/12/09 10:05 PM, Valjylmyr wrote: I'll help you with it. Stone Summit are nothing for me, I'm a level 20 tank. Where and when should we meet? I can get on from 3:00 PM to about 10:00 PM during weekdays, any time during weekends. I haven't done that mission in forever, so I don't really remember what the bonus is for it.

And I forgot to ask, what's your character name? I'll be on as Bekan The Fearsome.

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-12 22:32:04

At 2/12/09 10:05 PM, Valjylmyr wrote: I'll help you with it. Stone Summit are nothing for me, I'm a level 20 tank.

Alright. Thanks.

Where and when should we meet? I can get on from 3:00 PM to about 10:00 PM during weekdays, any time during weekends.

Is that Eastern time? If so, I know the earliest I could get on would be around 9 PM eastern tomorrow. As for Saturday, it would have to be sometime in the mid to late afternoon (if you're in America). Seeing as how I have all day Sunday (hopefully), I'm thinking that'll be the best time to meet up. Say about 3 PM at the Frost Gate on Sunday?

I haven't done that mission in forever, so I don't really remember what the bonus is for it.

The bonus is you have to get Rornak Stonesledge to a ballistae pointed to the east. I don't know what comes after that, as there's a lot of Stone Summit guarding the ballistae. Around 10 I think, but 2 of them are Dolyak Riders. Those get very annoying.
~~~
And the character name is Fenris Sulfr. Lv 14 Necromancer with a red tunic, scar and leggings, grey boots and gloves.

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-13 12:11:16

At 2/12/09 09:30 PM, DeathNoteetoNhtaeD wrote: Alright. I'm going to need some help with the Frost Gate mission.

Wish I could help, But I don't have that campaign sadly. =(.

BBS Signature

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-13 12:52:38

I love my Warriors 15k gladiators armour.

I've had it for over 2 years but I think it still looks so nice. I found a way to dye it pink too, which is always fabulously nice :3

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-13 14:46:06

At 2/12/09 10:32 PM, DeathNoteetoNhtaeD wrote: Say about 3 PM at the Frost Gate on Sunday?

Sounds good. I'll met you in Frost Gate 1.

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-14 03:00:09

Here's an Updated version of the list of members we have so far. If I've forgotten someone, Please quote me, and say so. And if you are on here, and don't want to be, also say so.

Here's the list of players so far:

Sharpes
Death
Valjylmyr
erooMeoJ
SapphireLight

Have fun!

BBS Signature

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-14 13:07:10

At 2/14/09 03:00 AM, sharpes wrote: Here's an Updated version of the list of members we have so far. If I've forgotten someone, Please quote me, and say so. And if you are on here, and don't want to be, also say so.

Yeah I've started playing again. And one of my stupidly good friends is going to help me get through Factions thank god.

I can't go through it as a monk and just henchmen. The PvE is too difficult in it...

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-14 13:15:33

At 2/14/09 01:07 PM, thegreatmorph wrote: Yeah I've started playing again. And one of my stupidly good friends is going to help me get through Factions thank god.

I can't go through it as a monk and just henchmen. The PvE is too difficult in it...

Yea, factions is really hard PVE wise.

BBS Signature

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-15 00:26:30

Guild Wars is the best im mainly my R/E(Mike Hamlet Il) or W/Mo(Mike Hamlet) and I have Guild Wars Prophicies, Factions, and Eye Of The North. I can't wait until Guild Wars 2! :)
PS: Sorry to bump a old thread

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-15 01:43:37

At 2/15/09 12:26 AM, GuildWars2 wrote: PS: Sorry to bump a old thread

..............huh.............? It wasn't even 12 hours old. Trust me, that's a fairly short amount of time. Now if this was a few months old, then that would be understandable. Anyways, welcome aboard. That more the merrier and all that.

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-15 12:28:57

Yea, I can't wait till GW2 either. Im trying to get alot of things in the Hall of Monuments so I can have alot of stuff when I start it.

BBS Signature

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-15 14:06:56

I think I may have finally figured out why I was having so much trouble. I never upgraded my armor when I got to Yak's Bend, so I was running around with outdated armor. Seeing as how I raised my total armor from 90 to 150 (a healthy rise of 66%), I think it may make a big difference. Although, I did lose all the runes I stuck on my old armor, but that's just a lockpick sell away.

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-15 17:46:58

Yea... Outdated armor = Not good.

BBS Signature

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-15 18:31:26

At 2/15/09 05:46 PM, sharpes wrote: Yea... Outdated armor = Not good.

Yeah, right. Anyways, I beat the Frost Gate with Valjylmir's help. I did feel kind of useless while doing it. He just kind of ripped through all the Stone Summit and I just kind of stood there. Oh well. I burned through to Lion's Arch and got to level 15. Also, the story mission after the Frost Gate was sort of too easy in my opinion.

Oh yeah, and I joined the Guild Valjylmir's in.

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-16 10:51:50

At 2/15/09 06:31 PM, DeathNoteetoNhtaeD wrote: I beat the Frost Gate with Valjylmir's help. I did feel kind of useless while doing it. He just kind of ripped through all the Stone Summit and I just kind of stood there.

Heh, sounds like he ran you through it. :P

BBS Signature

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-16 12:35:54

At 2/16/09 10:51 AM, sharpes wrote: Heh, sounds like he ran you through it. :P

He pretty much did. All I did was get a few hexes or one spell off before he was done with the lot of them.

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature

Response to Guild Wars Newgrounds Club 2009-02-16 17:29:17

At 2/15/09 06:31 PM, DeathNoteetoNhtaeD wrote: Yeah, right. Anyways, I beat the Frost Gate with Valjylmir's help. I did feel kind of useless while doing it. He just kind of ripped through all the Stone Summit and I just kind of stood there.

You make me sound cheap. Was that a compliment?