Be a Supporter!

Facebook Users Club

  • 41,529 Views
  • 506 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Lord-Bald-994
Lord-Bald-994
  • Member since: Jan. 8, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Animator
Response to Facebook Users Club 2013-02-02 18:13:14 Reply

Joining!!!!!


█   ██  ███ ███ █ █ █
█   █▄█ █▄█ █▄█ █▄█ ▀
███ █▄█   █   █   █ █

BBS Signature
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Animator
Response to Facebook Users Club 2014-10-11 04:25:04 Reply

Right here, Geoff Galt.


"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 32
Movie Buff
Response to Facebook Users Club 2014-10-11 05:19:44 Reply

At 10/11/14 04:25 AM, Phobotech wrote: Right here, Geoff Galt.

i'm that sexy beast who just sent you a friend request.

CGA-999
CGA-999
  • Member since: Apr. 30, 2014
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Facebook Users Club 2014-10-12 20:44:02 (edited 2014-10-12 20:44:15) Reply

I have facebook, although I prefer not to show my profile, I will say what I think about it. It is a really fun, easy social network.

DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Facebook Users Club 2014-10-12 22:58:00 Reply

Facebook friends are better than real friends.


I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature
Luer
Luer
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Audiophile
Response to Facebook Users Club 2014-12-10 15:53:31 Reply

Old people on facebook is funny.


...

DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Facebook Users Club 2014-12-10 21:53:49 Reply

Facebook is being overrun with parents and grandparents.


I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature
Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 32
Movie Buff
Response to Facebook Users Club 2014-12-11 14:17:18 Reply

At 12/10/14 09:53 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Facebook is being overrun with parents and grandparents.

That isn't anything new.

Gooch
Gooch
  • Member since: May. 24, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Gamer
Response to Facebook Users Club 2014-12-11 14:42:22 Reply

Here's my Facebook.

I get on there a lot to play games, mostly. Other times, I'll post a lame pun that I think of to see how horribly bad some of my friends think it is. That, and I have an abnormal amount of friends that have a lot of drama going on. It almost makes me want to cook up some popcorn, kick back, and watch it all happen.


Latest Audio Submission: Intro Loop 2
Yes, I have a Facebook.
You can follow me and be a fan here!!!

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 42
Melancholy
Response to Facebook Users Club 2014-12-11 17:47:50 Reply

At 12/11/14 02:42 PM, Gooch wrote: I have an abnormal amount of friends that have a lot of drama going on. It almost makes me want to cook up some popcorn, kick back, and watch it all happen.

Isn't that what Facebook is about? Sometimes reading an argument in real time between some girl you went to high school with but bearly remember and her neanderthalic boyfriend is just the pick up I need.


FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Facebook Users Club 2014-12-11 17:52:25 Reply

Facebook is a great way to be passive. Just sit back and watch the time pass.


I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature
Zerodecoole
Zerodecoole
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Voice Actor
Response to Facebook Users Club 2014-12-17 18:03:43 Reply

I spend most of my time on Facebook blocking pages so I won't see any videos that my Facebook friends share.

DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Facebook Users Club 2014-12-17 19:34:31 Reply

At 12/17/14 06:03 PM, Zerodecoole wrote: I spend most of my time on Facebook blocking pages so I won't see any videos that my Facebook friends share.

You don't watch to see any of those videos?


I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature
Zerodecoole
Zerodecoole
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Voice Actor
Response to Facebook Users Club 2014-12-18 06:10:45 Reply

At 12/17/14 07:34 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 12/17/14 06:03 PM, Zerodecoole wrote: I spend most of my time on Facebook blocking pages so I won't see any videos that my Facebook friends share.
You don't watch to see any of those videos?

Huh?

Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 42
Melancholy
Response to Facebook Users Club 2014-12-21 18:42:09 Reply

At 12/18/14 06:10 AM, Zerodecoole wrote:
At 12/17/14 07:34 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 12/17/14 06:03 PM, Zerodecoole wrote: I spend most of my time on Facebook blocking pages so I won't see any videos that my Facebook friends share.
You don't watch to see any of those videos?
Huh?

I have to admit, to me that also seems odd. The funny videos that a few of the like pages find and my friends share are some of the best things that turn up on my timeline. It's safe to say that I have a similar sense of humour to the people I associate with so I'll also share in the laugh.


FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
Zerodecoole
Zerodecoole
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Voice Actor
Response to Facebook Users Club 2014-12-21 19:09:41 Reply

At 12/21/14 06:42 PM, Decky wrote:
At 12/18/14 06:10 AM, Zerodecoole wrote:
At 12/17/14 07:34 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 12/17/14 06:03 PM, Zerodecoole wrote: I spend most of my time on Facebook blocking pages so I won't see any videos that my Facebook friends share.
You don't watch to see any of those videos?
Huh?
I have to admit, to me that also seems odd. The funny videos that a few of the like pages find and my friends share are some of the best things that turn up on my timeline. It's safe to say that I have a similar sense of humour to the people I associate with so I'll also share in the laugh.

I know, it's not the content that's the problem, I just don't like it when a page takes a video from YouTube and reuploads it just to get likes.
When I watch a video it has to be on YouTube and by the original creator so I know that I supported the creator.

No idea why, it must be some kind of OCD or something like that.

DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Facebook Users Club 2014-12-22 18:15:12 Reply

At 12/21/14 07:09 PM, Zerodecoole wrote: No idea why, it must be some kind of OCD or something like that.

Now it is starting to make sense.


I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature
BlueReality
BlueReality
  • Member since: Dec. 14, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Facebook Users Club 2014-12-23 16:03:48 Reply

Hi, I'd like to join

If you're interested in my facebook, add me here


BBS Signature
Wegra
Wegra
  • Member since: Feb. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Writer
Response to Facebook Users Club 2015-02-16 19:38:13 Reply

Those assholes at Facebook wont let me use my Wegra name on there so now I'm locked out of my account. Fuck this site sometimes I swear to god


I have a penis

BBS Signature
Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 32
Movie Buff
Response to Facebook Users Club 2015-02-18 06:40:37 Reply

At 2/16/15 07:38 PM, Wegra wrote: Those assholes at Facebook wont let me use my Wegra name on there so now I'm locked out of my account. Fuck this site sometimes I swear to god

You've still got at least one more account.

Template88
Template88
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 04
Artist
Response to Facebook Users Club 2015-07-24 18:11:34 Reply

Facebook sure is a thing some people use.

Personally I dont trust it, but my some of my peers say its good marketing and I should be there.

I dont really know anybody though.


You are not prepared...
Illustration thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1229930
Animation thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1332069

BBS Signature
HomicidalDragon
HomicidalDragon
  • Member since: Mar. 2, 2015
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Facebook Users Club 2015-07-24 18:21:17 Reply

im on facebook just for family and my boyfriends friends.
i dont add anyone else to it.

its getting really overatted if you ask me

BioSlade
BioSlade
  • Member since: May. 5, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Facebook Users Club 2015-08-17 19:33:20 Reply

Is this thing still going on?

calicrazedbeats
calicrazedbeats
  • Member since: Jul. 2, 2015
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to Facebook Users Club 2016-06-23 16:08:16 (edited 2016-06-23 16:19:21) Reply

Hello Everyone I Uploaded a New Suspence Audio Track. Have A Listen. Download For Free.
Suspence Scence

Oddlem
Oddlem
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2015
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Artist
Response to Facebook Users Club 2016-06-30 20:21:37 (edited 2016-06-30 20:22:06) Reply

At 6/23/16 04:08 PM, calicrazedbeats wrote: Hello Everyone I Uploaded a New Suspence Audio Track. Have A Listen. Download For Free.
Suspence Scence

Why resurrect this club for advertisement on something completely irrelevant? It would make sense if it linked to facebook, but it doesn't.

calicrazedbeats
calicrazedbeats
  • Member since: Jul. 2, 2015
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to Facebook Users Club 2016-06-30 23:49:05 Reply

At 6/30/16 08:21 PM, Meowberry wrote:
At 6/23/16 04:08 PM, calicrazedbeats wrote: Hello Everyone I Uploaded a New Suspence Audio Track. Have A Listen. Download For Free.
Suspence Scence
Why resurrect this club for advertisement on something completely irrelevant? It would make sense if it linked to facebook, but it doesn't.

I forgot to add the facebook link.
facebook.com/calicrazedbeats

Oddlem
Oddlem
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2015
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Artist
Response to Facebook Users Club 2016-07-01 00:46:49 Reply

At 6/30/16 11:49 PM, calicrazedbeats wrote:
I forgot to add the facebook link.
facebook.com/calicrazedbeats

That makes a lot of sense. xD My apologies for getting defensive.