Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Facebook Users Club Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 07:43 PM Reply

At 12/27/11 06:51 PM, tsukikomi wrote: I still think facebook is retarded

Then don't join up. I used to be completely against Facebook and made a point of not getting an account but then I realised that it's a free way to message your mates. Now I only really use Facebook because I have an app for it on my phone. Inboxing is better then text message I find if you have a friend with a smart phone......but anyway.

Simply don't join up!

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Piromano
Piromano
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Musician
Response to Facebook Users Club Dec. 28th, 2011 @ 10:25 PM Reply

New profile sucks. I don't like the banner, nor the "Timeline"...

Getting used to it though

Wegra
Wegra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Movie Buff
Response to Facebook Users Club Jan. 15th, 2013 @ 02:23 PM Reply

I think this page should be brought back. Dyin' to make some new griends around here.

I have a penis

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Facebook Users Club Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 09:42 PM Reply

At 1/15/13 02:23 PM, Wegra wrote: I think this page should be brought back. Dyin' to make some new griends around here.

I think I've looked back here three or four times since the last set of posts, I'm surprised it isn't more active but I guess with the Facebook page most people would just post there. On another note though Mike I thought you were friends with every Newgrounds user that also has a Facebook account, it was just a fact that I persumed to be true.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Wegra
Wegra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Movie Buff
Response to Facebook Users Club Jan. 22nd, 2013 @ 05:22 PM Reply

At 1/17/13 09:42 PM, Decky wrote:
At 1/15/13 02:23 PM, Wegra wrote: I think this page should be brought back. Dyin' to make some new griends around here.
I think I've looked back here three or four times since the last set of posts, I'm surprised it isn't more active but I guess with the Facebook page most people would just post there. On another note though Mike I thought you were friends with every Newgrounds user that also has a Facebook account, it was just a fact that I persumed to be true.

Hehehe well I did do a lot of tracking down ;)

Gotta say though it feels nice to have more Newgrounds friends it feels like an actual family

I have a penis

BBS Signature
Piromano
Piromano
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Musician
Response to Facebook Users Club Jan. 25th, 2013 @ 03:50 PM Reply

We could post some pics you find in Facebook to, you know, make this group more active...

Meanwhile... which games you play most?
I just play poker Zinga or Buble Safari (fucking monkey I hate you)

Poopwardo
Poopwardo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to Facebook Users Club Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 11:51 AM Reply

Yeah, this seems like an interesting club. I'd like to be in it. Although be warned I'm not that active of a user. But I do stop by NG every once in a while (like every week). Yes, I do have a Facebook. Look up Kyle Charlington DuBois. The reason why I like and appreciate Facebook is because you can add and reach people that you wouldn't be able to on the internet. With out Facebook most of my relationships wouldn't have been maintained well and lots of the friends I have now wouldn't even be friends. Why I started facebook? I created a Facebook account upon request from several of my real life friends asking me too. At first I wasn't really interested in it. But I found time to create one anyways. Facebook was pretty boring at first. It started to get more interesting and fun with all the features included in it. Everyday or so when I'm bored I go on my Facebook to see what's up. Very nice website in my opinion. So if you'd like me to be included in your group just send me a PM. If not that's understandable. Again I don't really log in to NG that much. But when I do I'll be happy to stop by and chat if you'd like. Peace.

Firin mah lazer.....
blaaa....eehhh.......

BBS Signature
Lord-Bald-994
Lord-Bald-994
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Facebook Users Club Feb. 2nd, 2013 @ 06:13 PM Reply

Joining!!!!!