00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CdmollerV1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Facebook Users Club

60,362 Views | 485 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Facebook Users Club 2009-10-25 13:05:07

At 10/25/09 11:36 AM, JaY11 wrote: Gawd, loads of people won't stop complaining about the minor change on FB. I made a group countering this.

Lol. Group made me lol. Nice choice of words.

Response to Facebook Users Club 2009-11-13 17:16:29

Has anyone discovered the pirate language mode yet?

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2009-11-13 17:37:13

At 11/13/09 05:16 PM, puddinN64 wrote: Has anyone discovered the pirate language mode yet?

About a year ago......I found it more annoying than amusing :/

Response to Facebook Users Club 2009-11-16 20:41:40

HEY CAPTAIN AWESUM HERE!! I finally conformed to interent social network and got Facebook. Overall it's a fun little site with a lot of pointless quizzes. Though some may actually help you find out who had a crush on you in the past.

So if you want me to join in your virtual fun, just add me: Justin Credible

Facebook Users Club

Response to Facebook Users Club 2009-11-17 00:19:29

www.facebook.com/matt.tim

i love newgrounds and would like to meet others who love it as much as i do, plus if theres any girls that use NG id like to meet u too, (because that means you are a badassss)

noob is as noob does

http://hmbsavage.webs.com/

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2009-12-12 15:40:53

At 11/13/09 05:37 PM, Life-Stream wrote:
At 11/13/09 05:16 PM, puddinN64 wrote: Has anyone discovered the pirate language mode yet?
About a year ago......I found it more annoying than amusing :/

yeah, after having it for a month, I'm starting to tire of it. You can't understand what all the commands mean from time to time and it gets to be a real pain.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2010-01-18 20:14:32

At 1/6/10 11:05 AM, PabMo wrote: PabMo's Facebook.
So far I have a total of 1 friend. While impressive, I'd like more.

I just friended you.

Anyone here fall for that bra color trick?

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2010-01-19 10:03:32

I encourage everyone to join this group.

http://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?gid=
254639846975&ref=mf

For every member that joins they will donate 10 dollars to Haiti. Whether it's true or not who knows. If it's true then great, 10 dollars per person is quite a bit and I feel great for helping, but if it's fake it doesn't really matter as it doesn't take anything more than clicking a button.

Response to Facebook Users Club 2010-01-19 12:48:40

Response to Facebook Users Club 2010-01-21 14:48:00

Response to Facebook Users Club 2010-01-21 15:49:56

yeah it's cool but the people know what suck the most about facebook, remember that video that user made? you know "the facebook problem" even though it is a cartoon someone somewhere could crash doing the same, you know its also about "the password". when you think every thing is normal you go knowing your password you go on and then itsays "password or e-mail is incorcrect" you get pissed so rest my case.

Response to Facebook Users Club 2010-01-24 01:15:56

So, has Facebook officially killed Myspace?

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2010-01-24 06:58:08

Gamertag- MarshallxDav | Steam ID- Eshneh | LastFM- MarshallNPK

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2010-01-24 09:22:34

At 1/24/10 01:15 AM, puddinN64 wrote: So, has Facebook officially killed Myspace?

I know that many people still use it, but I have actually gone through and deleted my myspace. I think that myspace is more for children as their the only people that I really know of that use it over facebook now.

Response to Facebook Users Club 2010-01-31 10:31:07

At 1/24/10 09:22 AM, Fro wrote: I know that many people still use it, but I have actually gone through and deleted my myspace. I think that myspace is more for children as their the only people that I really know of that use it over facebook now.

Awesome. I deleted my MySpace account awhile ago.

I just went through this whole thread, adding NG users and sending them messages stating my NG name. Talk about a long haul, but in the end, more cooler friends xD

Response to Facebook Users Club 2010-01-31 10:47:35

Why does the number of facebook friends change constantly? It goes down then I go back on later and it has gone back up by 2 or 3.

I just thought people deleted me but then I got friends back? :o

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2010-02-08 10:37:42

Fecebook can be a problem sometimes.

The other day I had a problem because I post something on my friend's wall. It was a joke between her and me. I mean, something like "you are single, so do I ;)", knowing that she has this new boyfriend...

Later, her boyfriend read this, and he got mad at me. Now he kinda hate me or something. Stupid, stupid people...

Response to Facebook Users Club 2010-02-08 12:23:59

I haven't got the new facebook yet :(

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2010-02-08 12:31:15

At 2/8/10 12:23 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: I haven't got the new facebook yet :(

Honestly, the new Facebook isn't really any improvement over the old one. It's just the same but with a few things moved over to other locations where they don't fit very well carried out in abundance. I'm sure they just did it to keep their CSS writers and web designers busy.

By the way, I'm at MwMikeKeating, if anyone want to add me.

Response to Facebook Users Club 2010-02-08 12:32:20

At 2/8/10 12:31 PM, NoviSad wrote: By the way, I'm at MwMikeKeating, if anyone want to add me.

Sorry, posted under my B/Ping alt. This is me, as you can see from the profile name.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2010-02-08 20:40:33

So I've recently gotten hooked on Bite Me, FarmVille, PetVille and My City Life and I must say, I've actually become addicted to this useless, fun games. Anyone else addicted to any games on Facebook?

Also, not Facebook-related, but I've also been playing Gaia.

Response to Facebook Users Club 2010-02-09 09:26:38

At 1/24/10 01:15 AM, puddinN64 wrote: So, has Facebook officially killed Myspace?

It would seem so, the vast mojority of my friends' account are inactive.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2010-02-09 15:30:24

At 2/8/10 08:40 PM, UnknownFear wrote: So I've recently gotten hooked on Bite Me, FarmVille, PetVille and My City Life and I must say, I've actually become addicted to this useless, fun games. Anyone else addicted to any games on Facebook?

I'm not, and I get pretty pissed off at them if anything. I get at least six or seven requests to join FarmVille every day, and about thirty things on friends' walls. I must admit, I really had a good laugh when I was first asked to 'Fertilize' my friend's 'Farm'. I'm guessing there's a lot more innuendo stuffed into those games.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2010-02-09 17:26:49

At 2/9/10 03:30 PM, mwmike wrote: I'm not, and I get pretty pissed off at them if anything. I get at least six or seven requests to join FarmVille every day, and about thirty things on friends' walls. I must admit, I really had a good laugh when I was first asked to 'Fertilize' my friend's 'Farm'. I'm guessing there's a lot more innuendo stuffed into those games.

lol, awesome. I added you :3

Response to Facebook Users Club 2010-02-09 17:42:25

The new facebook looks horrid, I wish I had the old one again.

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2010-02-09 18:47:18

At 2/9/10 05:42 PM, Obvious-M wrote: The new facebook looks horrid, I wish I had the old one again.

You'll get used to it after a while......then they'll change it up again. Then repeat process, bitch about it, learn new fb, freak out when you log on one day to find it changed, bitch about it, etc...

Response to Facebook Users Club 2010-02-09 18:56:00

At 2/9/10 06:47 PM, Life-Stream wrote:
At 2/9/10 05:42 PM, Obvious-M wrote: The new facebook looks horrid, I wish I had the old one again.
You'll get used to it after a while......then they'll change it up again. Then repeat process, bitch about it, learn new fb, freak out when you log on one day to find it changed, bitch about it, etc...

Until you die.
It sucks anyway. I mean, they don't give you the chance to get used to one update, when there is another one coming

Response to Facebook Users Club 2010-02-09 19:23:42

At 2/9/10 03:30 PM, mwmike wrote: I'm not, and I get pretty pissed off at them if anything. I get at least six or seven requests to join FarmVille every day, and about thirty things on friends' walls.

You do realise you can hide farmville from invites + your feed, right?

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2010-02-09 21:55:15

You know what I hate about Facebook?

When you leave one comment on something and then suddenly the comments on that thing turn into like a massive group chat and you look into your mailbox and suddenly you have 40 emails telling you about how someone commented after you.

That shit is awful.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to Facebook Users Club 2010-02-11 14:26:28

At 2/9/10 06:47 PM, Life-Stream wrote:

Heh, this is like the 4th revision to Facebook that I've seen. Every time people complain about it an make groups like "Bring the old facebook back!", but then they get used to it eventually. I don't really see the point of this change though, since it improves nothing really.

But I'll get used to it.

S&Box, the gameĀ Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature