00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ParallaxDraw just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Lundsfryd's showcase

94,751 Views | 486 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-02-09 17:08:56

I also love to take pictures, but I don't do it so much since I don't own a camera. But sometimes I borrow one and go camera-craaaaaazy... Here is a picture of a flower.

Pretty crazy right...

Lundsfryd's showcase

World Famous Kasper Lundsfryd Illustrations

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-02-12 20:21:39

I have worked on this all day and then I thought I would post it before it start to colour it. Inspired by the metropolitian disaster thread and the great Will Eisner.

Lundsfryd's showcase

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-02-12 21:09:14

nice! that's epic! youre gonna color it right?

Look at my art!

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-02-12 21:22:37

At 2/12/09 09:09 PM, Captain-Ben wrote: nice! that's epic! youre gonna color it right?

Yep.. I have got a weeks vacation next week so I think I can find the time. But with the pace I have been working with lately it might allready be done sometimes tomorrow.. Heh..

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-02-12 21:28:17

awesome, have you ever tried using illustrator?

Look at my art!

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-02-12 21:28:49

By the way - does anybody know a good site for high resulution uploading. I want to post a better version once this is finninshed. It's impossible to see the details :(

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-02-12 21:30:39

At 2/12/09 09:28 PM, Captain-Ben wrote: awesome, have you ever tried using illustrator?

Yeah.. A while back, I am not very fond of it. But I can see were you are going, it would really clear up the line work.

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-02-14 21:01:13

Done in 20-something hours. I'm really glad that I was able to finnish it, normally I get bored quickly, but lately I have been inspired. Please go see the high resolution version , this is sized down from an A3 and it is baaaad for the quality.

Lundsfryd's showcase

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-02-14 23:10:57

nice! that turned out sick!

Look at my art!

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-02-15 11:23:53

At 2/14/09 11:10 PM, Captain-Ben wrote: nice! that turned out sick!

Thanks man, but I'm pretty pissed at myself, if forgot to take into account that my laptop show the colours more pale than a "normal screen". I have just seen the pictures I have been posting lately and it(especially the last one) looks like somebody just blasted up the contrast or went crazy with the burn tool or something. The red in the armageddon picture looks awful compared to what it looks like on my own screen. All the middel shades are allmost gone. I do think that this screens colours is a bit poorly adjusted, but still it looks so much different its ridicilus >:(
Worst thing: I am working on a flash witch I have put 100+ hours into, and I have worked hard to make all the colours look good. If it turns out it looks like this then im going to fucking puke!!!
Goddammit!

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-02-15 12:23:02

oh no! For your picture, can't you just fudge with the saturation and color levels to get it to look right? I don't know anything about flash, but is there a way to mess with the levels on that?

Look at my art!

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-02-15 12:33:02

Pehaps.. Im a flash novice myself.. I guess I could fiddle with some level adjustment in photoshop but I would be working blindly. I only have my laptop and I would have to go visit someone with a differnt screen to see what it looks like.. It's really enoying..

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-02-15 12:44:19

sorry got bored, i fudged around with the levels and saturation, is this better?

sorry for not asking for permission

Lundsfryd's showcase

Look at my art!

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-02-15 13:15:12

At 2/15/09 12:44 PM, Captain-Ben wrote: sorry got bored, i fudged around with the levels and saturation, is this better?

sorry for not asking for permission

Hehe, that's allright.. Well if you can imagine something in the middle of those two. I will try to match the colours when I get the oppertunity.

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-02-15 13:27:03

The color on the first one is not realistic, but the picture is more alive
The second ones color is more realistic but allso dull
So yeah, a compromise between the two of them would be best. Nice work though, too bad the newgrounds size limits shux. I think renanae talked about an art and lit portal, like deviant art, but im not sure. ;)

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-02-15 13:28:04

Well it looks dull after looking at the first version

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-02-15 14:01:09

At 2/15/09 01:27 PM, RadioactiveRabies wrote: The color on the first one is not realistic, but the picture is more alive
The second ones color is more realistic but allso dull
So yeah, a compromise between the two of them would be best. Nice work though, too bad the newgrounds size limits shux. I think renanae talked about an art and lit portal, like deviant art, but im not sure. ;)

Yeah, I agree, and that is somewhat it looks like on my computer - it's a laptop with one of those "crystal clear lcd" screens. The problem is that it shows the colours very different from a regular screen. So I was very happy with the colours untill I saw it on my parents computer...

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-02-17 19:24:14

WIP
I thought I would post this even though it isn't finnish. Tthis is my first 100% digital painting and I am shure I could use some good advise so throw em at me :)

Lundsfryd's showcase

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-02-17 19:25:48

Aaaand then a little closeup so that you can see the level of detail I am hopeing to achive in the rest of the picture. The face and the hand are just about finnish but the rest is still pretty raw..

Lundsfryd's showcase

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-02-17 20:09:54

Wow! You have quite some good stuff here!

Very unique and tasteful!

Hmm. I will change this signature soon, lol.

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-02-18 18:08:02

At 2/17/09 08:09 PM, Jessismith wrote: Wow! You have quite some good stuff here!

Very unique and tasteful!

Ohhh.. Now I am feeling all warm and fuzzy inside :P
Thanks a bunch :D

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-02-19 19:24:51

Just another wip.. Does anybody have a good idea to how I can make the grass not suck so much???

Lundsfryd's showcase

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-03-01 00:10:50

I finally got around to trying to adjust the Vice city armageddon picture. And I came pretty close to the colours my stupid screen had tricked me into thinking I had done.. So I beleive a repost is in order..
Click here for high resulution.

And just a quick request: please drop by here and check the progress on the "faun and blue giant" painting from my previous posts.. I would sure appriciate some good advice :)

bump

Lundsfryd's showcase

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-03-01 00:32:19

Dude...I am in awe of your artwork! Literally, my jaw droped...well okay not THAT literal but you get what I mean right? Good, awesome, Goosome....great art!

This where I'd put something clever in. Instead I'm going to comment on how I should have made a comment about where the something clever should be inserted...

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-03-01 13:59:01

At 3/1/09 12:32 AM, ChaosCrunchy wrote: Dude...I am in awe of your artwork! Literally, my jaw droped...well okay not THAT literal but you get what I mean right? Good, awesome, Goosome....great art!

Hehe.. That is the real reason why anybody posts in here.. Thanks a bunch, my ego needed that :D

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-03-01 16:02:17

your art is tasty

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-03-01 17:42:12

At 3/1/09 04:02 PM, imnotageekimanerd wrote: your art is tasty

Tasty like a fox!!

Thanks man..

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-03-03 09:52:58

NG staff style selfpotrait

Lundsfryd's showcase

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-03-03 11:14:21

hehe nice :P

Response to Lundsfryd's showcase 2009-03-03 18:20:44

After the Ng staff style picture I felt like trying drawing in flash some more, so I made this Blacksad fanart thingy..

Lundsfryd's showcase

nilfisk

BBS Signature